Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lakerben.

Page 3 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3967 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2015, 12:04 am - IP Logged

The set to play is in the little box you asked about.  As you set the step values they are converted

for you and printed inside the little box.

121=0

111=1

122=2

211=3

221=4

212=5

222=6

311=7

321=8

312=9

your selections produce the line 1-5-6

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3967 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2015, 12:21 am - IP Logged

nmd

I got 2 digits in the correct positions again, oh well, will try again tomorrow. 

Hit 9 of the 12 step values. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5896 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2015, 7:55 am - IP Logged

RL,

How do you load a Custom file? I want to use Fl4C.

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        The River Walk NC Coast
        United States
        Member #170590
        December 8, 2015
        60 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2015, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks winsum,

This has been a interesting read and seems to be very informative.  My question is has anyone won anything using this system?  I am not trying to throw darts but it will take some time to learn this , a lot of time and effort but it it works well its worth it

Good Day

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2015, 8:40 am - IP Logged

RL,

How do you load a Custom file? I want to use Fl4C.

How to load a combined game into DMP-DG:

Close DMP-DG1 if open

Open the DMP-DG1 folder.  Normally it is C:\DMP-DG1

Once DMP-DG1 folder is open locate the P3-Games sub folder and double click this sub folder to open it

Inside the P3-Games sub folder there is a folder CustomFiles.  Inside the CustomFiles folder are all the Pick 3 draw files for states that have combined draws (Midday, Evening, Morning, Nite)

Locate your game file which in you state would be FL3C.TXT (Florida Pick 3 Combined Draws)

Double click the FL3C.TXT file to open it.

Once opened select File > Save As and save to the P-3Games folder as either CU3M.TXT or CU3E.TXT (Use either one) Just remember which one you used.

Open DMP-DG1 and select Load-State (Top Main Menu Button)

To the right you should see the Game Alabama.  Next click the down arrow key on your keyboard until you reach the very last one called Custom.  Press Enter key to select it.

Click either the P3-Mid or P-3Eve button at the top (Main Menu) If you saved the FL3C.TXT file as CU3M.TXT in the P3-Games folder you would click the "P3-Mid" button, if you saved the FL3C.TXT file as CU3E.TXT in the P3_Games folder you would click the "P3-Eve" button.

Using your game I saved FL3C.TXT in the P3-Games folder as CU3E.TXT

Custom

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2015, 8:49 am - IP Logged

You would need to click the "Update" button and add the Tuesday Florida Midday and Evening draws. 7-2-7 (midday) and 3-0-4 (eve)

Hover your mouse pointer over the MM/DD/YYYY and change the day and then do the same for entering the new drawing(s).

Follow the same routine from the previous post for combined Pick 4 games but you would be using the P-4 Games folder and either the CU4M.TXT or CU4E.TXT file (custom) and then click either the "P4-Mid" or "P4-Eve" button.  Depending on which one of the CU4 text files you saved your original Pick 4 combined draw as.  For example, FL4C.TXT could be saved as either CU4M.TXT (P4-Mid) ot CU4E.TXT (P4-Eve).  Make sure you open the correct game in DMP-DG1.

Mount Morris
              United States
              Member #46750
              September 27, 2006
              139 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:47 am - IP Logged

The set to play is in the little box you asked about.  As you set the step values they are converted

for you and printed inside the little box.

121=0

111=1

122=2

211=3

221=4

212=5

222=6

311=7

321=8

312=9

your selections produce the line 1-5-6

RL

Thanks Rl  I am pretty good at spotting things I was trained for that spot things

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3967 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2015, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks winsum,

This has been a interesting read and seems to be very informative.  My question is has anyone won anything using this system?  I am not trying to throw darts but it will take some time to learn this , a lot of time and effort but it it works well its worth it

Good Day

Can't speak for anyone else but I have had several hits using this program using different methods.

In the past I only played number games and just fooled around with the daily games from time to

time playing on paper.  Back when I first wrote this program I got 3 box hits in one week on around

20 lines per game. 

I just started messing around with it again, this time using the S/C chart and the steps.  So far I have

not managed to match a P-4 straight but do manage 2 correct positional digits almost every game I

play, playing 4 or less lines.  My best is a 3of4 but just started playing a week or so back.

I am kind of green concerning the daily games but think I can do well with this program playing P-4.

Some will like it and others won't, I am not offended if anyone decides it's not for them. 

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3967 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2015, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Another flop, had another 2 digit positional match and hit the digit 8 in the wrong position.  So far I have

played 6 games and hit 2 positional digits on 5 of those and 3 of those had another digit in the wrong

position.  Can's seem to get past 2 positional digits.  Anyway, will try again tonight but may have to go

back to the drawing board.   The odds for hitting 2 positional digits is 1 in 100 so in that regard I do seem

to be doing good but it's not helping the bottom line.   The 5th line is the wife's and is not generated using

DMP-DG, she likes to add one line to the play to fill out the last board.   

RL

Missed 3 of the 12 steps.

Galloway, Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #163255
                    January 24, 2015
                    309 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I am really new to this program but I watch Last Digit Sums or Cut Sums.  Is there a way I can track them on this program?  Still do not really understand the bias tool.  Keep reading insructions but I will gete to that "aha" moment.  Like the information that I can view.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3967 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Claret

The bias search is a simple search tool that searches for the highlighted values within the entire history

for the game.  Each time a exact match is found the program displays which values hit in the next game.

The bias search is not a predictor, it's just another tool to help us decide on the value to play.  The game

is random and any value can show so it's. "a make your own guess sort of thing."  Many times one value

will show greater overall but others things should be used in the final selection.    This is tool is based on

the games history which is not always a good predictor of what will show next.  There are many analysis,

tools, filters etc.. so the user has many options to use when generating sets to play.   

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3967 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2015, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Another flop, I only matched 1 digit to the correct position so it's not worth posting a scan.

Going to take a break then try something new.

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                          florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          334 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2015, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

RL i feel your pain i tried tonite missed first 2 and got the last 2 i only played 1 number i will try tomorrow and go for 5 tickets to get a few more options the winner was there but i missed it. i used the c/s to pick my number if i had right clicked the last drawed lexi and played the due lexi numbers i would have hit it boxed. and if i played str8 i would have hit 3 of 4 in the right position.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3967 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

nmd

I have been getting so close but seem to hit a wall just short of all 4.  One would think hitting 2 or 3 correct

digits the 4th would not be that far off.  I just don't know what to do to complete the process.  I don't know 

if hitting 2 positional digits is common among p-4 players and my only reference is the odds.  Maybe I just 

need to play a few more combinations to try and cover at least one position.   Let's say that I am certain of

the digits for position 1 and 3, but position 4 I don't have a clue.  I will play my 2 digits along with 0 to 9

in position 4 then use my top 2 or 3 digits for position 2.  Playing this way with let's say 3 choices for pos-2

it would take 30 lines to cover and $15.00 at $.50 bets.  Hitting all 4 by position is a bit of a stretch and may

be a pipe dream on a single line.  Anyway, thanks for posting, it's good to know I am not the only one having

this problem.

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                              florida
                              United States
                              Member #136668
                              December 16, 2012
                              334 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2015, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

RL you have inspired me with your programs and i love a good challenge so i challenge myself to use your programs and make the best choices i can here in florida we can play front pair and back pair so im going to get my tickets for tomorrow and cover my bets with a fr/rr pair ticket so if i dont get the str8 but hit either of the fr/rr pairs i will still profit 40 bucks if i buy 10 tickets 6 numbers and 2 front and 2 rear pairs ill let you know at 2o'clock tomorrow. i think the c/s has helped making a better choice. it was a good decision to add it i just need to learn the bias part to improve my step choices.

n.m.d

Page 3 of 18