Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lakerben.

Page 16 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
theo1946's avatar - spherewall
Bakersfield, Ca
United States
Member #89877
April 17, 2010
201 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2016, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Is it possible to add or change the draw data base in your program. I am trying to change the data base to numerical order instead of as drawn.

By doing this I think my chances of hitting box numbers will improve.

I would be satisfied with several box hits verses the elusive straight.

Thank you

Ted

P.S.

Great program, thanks for sharing.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

theo1946

I have several tools for managing databases, it's easy to rearrange the digits to numerical order

but they can't be changed back once they are resorted.  Let me dig around and see if I can find

something I can upload as others may want to do the same thing. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2016, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Is it possible to add or change the draw data base in your program. I am trying to change the data base to numerical order instead of as drawn.

By doing this I think my chances of hitting box numbers will improve.

I would be satisfied with several box hits verses the elusive straight.

Thank you

Ted

P.S.

Great program, thanks for sharing.

theo1946

Here is the link to download the converter you wanted.

Note! This program must be placed inside the DMP-DG1 folder to run.

https://app.box.com/s/z0051ik39ox39bzep3w5yqrwhqnnm4zw

Just save the convert.exe to  C:\DMP-DG1 and then double click to run.  This is for the DMP-DG

database files but will work with other files that have the same format.  This converter sorts

the digits from lowest to highest.

Example 6-3-9 becomes 3-6-9

Once the program is running

Step #1  Press the [Source] button and navigate to the file you wish to convert.

Step #2  press the [Convert] button.  It will convert then rewrite the existing file.

Step #3  Press the [Exit] button once your finished.  You can convert as many files

as you want in a single session.

RL

converter program

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Bakersfield, Ca
        United States
        Member #89877
        April 17, 2010
        201 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

theo1946

Here is the link to download the converter you wanted.

Note! This program must be placed inside the DMP-DG1 folder to run.

https://app.box.com/s/z0051ik39ox39bzep3w5yqrwhqnnm4zw

Just save the convert.exe to  C:\DMP-DG1 and then double click to run.  This is for the DMP-DG

database files but will work with other files that have the same format.  This converter sorts

the digits from lowest to highest.

Example 6-3-9 becomes 3-6-9

Once the program is running

Step #1  Press the [Source] button and navigate to the file you wish to convert.

Step #2  press the [Convert] button.  It will convert then rewrite the existing file.

Step #3  Press the [Exit] button once your finished.  You can convert as many files

as you want in a single session.

RL

converter program

RL,

Thank you for the converter.

I'm having a problem opening it. I am running windows 10 which might be my problem.

The errors that I'm getting are SDL_image.dll is missing, SDL_mixer.dll is missing, and SDL.dll missing.

Would you have any suggestions as to what I can do?

Thank you

Regards

Ted

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Put the program inside the DMP-DG1 folder.   I thought that I made this clear in the instructions

above.  The program needs the SDL files to run.

RL

Bakersfield, Ca
            United States
            Member #89877
            April 17, 2010
            201 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Put the program inside the DMP-DG1 folder.   I thought that I made this clear in the instructions

above.  The program needs the SDL files to run.

RL

RL,

"Excellent"  After I got over my stupidity and got some help from my son, the converter works great.

Thank you very much.

Ted

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2016, 5:47 am - IP Logged

theo1946

Please let us know how it works out.  I only play str8 but can see where this might help

playing box.  What's nice about P-3 is that if one can pick the correct digits than a str8

can be covered in 1 to 6 lines.   

RL

Bakersfield, Ca
                United States
                Member #89877
                April 17, 2010
                201 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2016, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Will do. I'm hoping for the best.

Bakersfield, Ca
                  United States
                  Member #89877
                  April 17, 2010
                  201 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I know this seems to a lot of numbers to play, but until I get better at this, I'll be open for suggestions.

These numbers are for Ca midday today. I'm using the DMP-DG1 program.

0-3-7
                  0-3-8
                  0-3-9
                  0-4-7
                  0-4-8
                  0-4-9
                  0-5-7
                  0-5-8
                  0-5-9
                  0-6-7
                  0-6-8
                  0-6-9
                  1-3-7
                  1-3-8
                  1-3-9
                  1-4-7
                  1-4-8
                  1-4-9
                  1-5-7
                  1-5-8
                  1-5-9
                  1-6-7
                  1-6-8
                  1-6-9
                  2-3-7
                  2-3-8
                  2-3-9
                  2-4-7
                  2-4-8
                  2-4-9
                  2-5-7
                  2-5-8
                  2-5-9
                  2-6-7
                  2-6-8
                  2-6-9

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2016, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I will be posting one more DMP-DG upgrade in the next day or so.  I added a couple thinks and fixed a few

bugs.  See pics below.

These will be the last updates to the DMP-DG program

RL

Bakersfield, Ca
                      United States
                      Member #89877
                      April 17, 2010
                      201 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2016, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

The number drawn was 768, No WinnerUnhappy

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

theo

looks like you had 6 box pairs, just needed the first digit.

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been toying around with a new/old project and hope to have it finished by late spring.  I call it

DMP-ULTRA and it will be both a daily game and number game software combined into one.  The plan

is to combine the best of several of my programs into one.  I will use parts of DMP-Pro, T-lex, DMP-DG,

D-Trap, Rogue etc.. and some new stuff that I have been working on.  I am also working on what I call

"Mr-Holmes", a Bayesian analysis tool that will suggest a value for the item being analyzed. 

I am also working on a live update option for all US games which depends greatly on being able to get

permissions.  I know I said I would try to revamp DMP-PRO and offer it for download but it would require

too many code changes. 

This should act as a nice replacement and include many of the best options.  I started from scratch and

coded it so that it's expandable, ie, no limits on what can be added later if needed.   It will include a newer

version of both the steps and SC analysis rolled into one for every digit, filter etc.. that is offered.   The

interface will be simple and I hope to add more charts, graphs, etc.. that all look and feel the same regardless

of what kind of data is being analyzed. 

It will be digit based so there won't be any difference when moving between daily games and number games. 

The digit games can be converted to number style games and vice-versa.   For instance, a pick-4 game can be

analyzed in both box and straight pairs just as one could a number game. 

Example, 4-1-2-7  can be 12, 14, 17, 21, 24, 27 etc.. 

The program will make all the needed conversions so that each option functions the same way.  This will allow 

the user to use the same type analysis from start to finish regardless what is being analyzed.   

I am also working to improve the auto-filter and will add a number of other filtering options from DMP-Pro along

with some new stuff.   This is going to be a long drawn out process and lately I have kind of been loosing interest

in the lottery.  I started this many times and keep putting it on the shelf but think now is the time to finish it.

Anyway, I will be taking a break for a few weeks then I hope to dig in and finish it.  I may not post much over

the coming months and just wanted to let everyone know. 

RL

Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            296 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2016, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been toying around with a new/old project and hope to have it finished by late spring.  I call it

DMP-ULTRA and it will be both a daily game and number game software combined into one.  The plan

is to combine the best of several of my programs into one.  I will use parts of DMP-Pro, T-lex, DMP-DG,

D-Trap, Rogue etc.. and some new stuff that I have been working on.  I am also working on what I call

"Mr-Holmes", a Bayesian analysis tool that will suggest a value for the item being analyzed. 

I am also working on a live update option for all US games which depends greatly on being able to get

permissions.  I know I said I would try to revamp DMP-PRO and offer it for download but it would require

too many code changes. 

This should act as a nice replacement and include many of the best options.  I started from scratch and

coded it so that it's expandable, ie, no limits on what can be added later if needed.   It will include a newer

version of both the steps and SC analysis rolled into one for every digit, filter etc.. that is offered.   The

interface will be simple and I hope to add more charts, graphs, etc.. that all look and feel the same regardless

of what kind of data is being analyzed. 

It will be digit based so there won't be any difference when moving between daily games and number games. 

The digit games can be converted to number style games and vice-versa.   For instance, a pick-4 game can be

analyzed in both box and straight pairs just as one could a number game. 

Example, 4-1-2-7  can be 12, 14, 17, 21, 24, 27 etc.. 

The program will make all the needed conversions so that each option functions the same way.  This will allow 

the user to use the same type analysis from start to finish regardless what is being analyzed.   

I am also working to improve the auto-filter and will add a number of other filtering options from DMP-Pro along

with some new stuff.   This is going to be a long drawn out process and lately I have kind of been loosing interest

in the lottery.  I started this many times and keep putting it on the shelf but think now is the time to finish it.

Anyway, I will be taking a break for a few weeks then I hope to dig in and finish it.  I may not post much over

the coming months and just wanted to let everyone know. 

RL

Sounds great RL , will be looking forward to it In the meanwhile enjoy your break .

GW

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11115 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2016, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all your hard work!

Party

How about them cowboys!

US Flag