Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lakerben.

Page 17 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Eugene Oregan
United States
Member #128629
May 29, 2012
419 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2016, 10:53 am - IP Logged

RL

Will be a nice to see it when completed. Please make sure it has the capabilities to analyze Pair returns for pick 3, and Triads for pick 4 that being the way to find 2 and 3 #s for each new draw will show you the way to $$$$$$$. Will give the user abilities you will probably be surprised at. My 2 cents. dld

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    200 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2016, 11:47 am - IP Logged

RL

Will be a nice to see it when completed. Please make sure it has the capabilities to analyze Pair returns for pick 3, and Triads for pick 4 that being the way to find 2 and 3 #s for each new draw will show you the way to $$$$$$$. Will give the user abilities you will probably be surprised at. My 2 cents. dld

RL

What did said.

Just do it......

Freetown
      Bahamas
      Member #169494
      October 20, 2015
      29 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2016, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been toying around with a new/old project and hope to have it finished by late spring.  I call it

DMP-ULTRA and it will be both a daily game and number game software combined into one.  The plan

is to combine the best of several of my programs into one.  I will use parts of DMP-Pro, T-lex, DMP-DG,

D-Trap, Rogue etc.. and some new stuff that I have been working on.  I am also working on what I call

"Mr-Holmes", a Bayesian analysis tool that will suggest a value for the item being analyzed. 

I am also working on a live update option for all US games which depends greatly on being able to get

permissions.  I know I said I would try to revamp DMP-PRO and offer it for download but it would require

too many code changes. 

This should act as a nice replacement and include many of the best options.  I started from scratch and

coded it so that it's expandable, ie, no limits on what can be added later if needed.   It will include a newer

version of both the steps and SC analysis rolled into one for every digit, filter etc.. that is offered.   The

interface will be simple and I hope to add more charts, graphs, etc.. that all look and feel the same regardless

of what kind of data is being analyzed. 

It will be digit based so there won't be any difference when moving between daily games and number games. 

The digit games can be converted to number style games and vice-versa.   For instance, a pick-4 game can be

analyzed in both box and straight pairs just as one could a number game. 

Example, 4-1-2-7  can be 12, 14, 17, 21, 24, 27 etc.. 

The program will make all the needed conversions so that each option functions the same way.  This will allow 

the user to use the same type analysis from start to finish regardless what is being analyzed.   

I am also working to improve the auto-filter and will add a number of other filtering options from DMP-Pro along

with some new stuff.   This is going to be a long drawn out process and lately I have kind of been loosing interest

in the lottery.  I started this many times and keep putting it on the shelf but think now is the time to finish it.

Anyway, I will be taking a break for a few weeks then I hope to dig in and finish it.  I may not post much over

the coming months and just wanted to let everyone know. 

RL

Hi I would like to be able to use a program like this. Will it be able to run on a Mac?? Thanks a bunch

watch out's avatar - behold
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        200 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

RL

What did said.

LOL update to what I said.

If you could show and/or predict the quads that has produced the most triads in the past 30 days would be most helpful.

NE consideration is appreciated.

Thank you

Just do it......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2016, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi I would like to be able to use a program like this. Will it be able to run on a Mac?? Thanks a bunch

Herbsbling

I am considering both Mac and linux versions but I don't have a Mac computer to test on right now.  I do

have linux on a laptop but the big problem is that I use windows API which kind of anchors it.  I do plan

on working on both Mac and linux versions but it's a far off project.

Guys

As I said there are no limits to what I can add into this version.  The buttons now have drop down menus

so each button has many choices to choose from.  I still think the new combined SC/Steps will do very well

for most users but there will be plenty of options.  I also overcame the long run times for the big games.

This program can calculate the number of total digits and or numbers and then shrink the matrix to match.

Lets say that your playing MM 5-75 and all your settings only allow for 20 numbers.  You can shrink the

pool size to a 5-20 in the generate process then when it's finished it will convert the numbers back to the

original.   This will speed up most runs to a few seconds even when playing big games.  Anyway, here is

a pic of what it looks like now,  I am sure it will undergo many tweaks along the way.

The "Mr Holmes" option has a slider that controls the bayes algorithm and the suggested value will appear

on the little table under the looking glass.  It's still under construction but I kind of like it.  Like I said I am

still in the early stages but left myself all kinds of room to expand option.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11117 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2016, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Herbsbling

I am considering both Mac and linux versions but I don't have a Mac computer to test on right now.  I do

have linux on a laptop but the big problem is that I use windows API which kind of anchors it.  I do plan

on working on both Mac and linux versions but it's a far off project.

Guys

As I said there are no limits to what I can add into this version.  The buttons now have drop down menus

so each button has many choices to choose from.  I still think the new combined SC/Steps will do very well

for most users but there will be plenty of options.  I also overcame the long run times for the big games.

This program can calculate the number of total digits and or numbers and then shrink the matrix to match.

Lets say that your playing MM 5-75 and all your settings only allow for 20 numbers.  You can shrink the

pool size to a 5-20 in the generate process then when it's finished it will convert the numbers back to the

original.   This will speed up most runs to a few seconds even when playing big games.  Anyway, here is

a pic of what it looks like now,  I am sure it will undergo many tweaks along the way.

The "Mr Holmes" option has a slider that controls the bayes algorithm and the suggested value will appear

on the little table under the looking glass.  It's still under construction but I kind of like it.  Like I said I am

still in the early stages but left myself all kinds of room to expand option.

RL

Very cool!

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2016, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I will be posting one more DMP-DG upgrade in the next day or so.  I added a couple thinks and fixed a few

bugs.  See pics below.

These will be the last updates to the DMP-DG program

RL

Hi all

Here is the download link for the last version of the DMP-DG program that I will be uploading.

This version has a few bug fixes and I added the stand-alone version of the Steps.  To run

the new steps R-click the [Steps] button.  You can still run the old steps by L-clicking [Steps] 

I also added the little database converter Theo requested but it has to be ran by going to

C:\DMP-DG1 and double clicking the convert.exe file.  Winsum sent me updated databases 

so you won't need to save your old ones.  See the message above to see what has been

added.

Note! uninstall the old version first, enjoy.

This link is for a full install.

https://app.box.com/s/mnsib1600seyzc00kgaqqpnvho97y06g

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2016, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

did

I don't think you will be disappointed in any way unless it's the time it will take to learn how to

access all the options.  The interface will change as the buttons will open drop-down menus

with several options and some may have sub menus.  Finding stuff will be tricky at first so be

warned.  I put a lot of thought into the main interface so that it will allow unlimited updates as

I see fit.   There will be plenty of filters to choose from some from DMP-Pro and others from other

of my softwares.   The program I expect to be around 30,000 lines of code so it's going to take

some time to connect everything together.  If everything goes as planned then it will run several

of my old softwares all at one time.  Part DMP-pro, part Lexie, part Rogue, part Hybrid etc,,,  It

will have many analysis charts and graphs which can be accessed at any time for any value that

is being analyzed without loosing where we were at.   I really like the SC-Tool wheel so expect a

advanced version of it that can be applied to almost any filter, setting etc..  As planned it won't

be like it is now where they all kind of show up on a single tool but rather a page by page one

at a time.  This will allow for much more analysis data to be viewed.  The SC and Steps will most

likely be optioned together for each step.  Anyway, I started it years ago and decided it's time to

finish it.  It will most likely be my last lottery software.   I might contact a few people to help beta

test it along the way.  This helps find errors before I offer it to the public.

It will be offered as freeware like the rest of my stuff.

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #136668
                  December 16, 2012
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2016, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is the download link for the last version of the DMP-DG program that I will be uploading.

This version has a few bug fixes and I added the stand-alone version of the Steps.  To run

the new steps R-click the [Steps] button.  You can still run the old steps by L-clicking [Steps] 

I also added the little database converter Theo requested but it has to be ran by going to

C:\DMP-DG1 and double clicking the convert.exe file.  Winsum sent me updated databases 

so you won't need to save your old ones.  See the message above to see what has been

added.

Note! uninstall the old version first, enjoy.

This link is for a full install.

https://app.box.com/s/mnsib1600seyzc00kgaqqpnvho97y06g

RL thanks for this updated version but i have a small problem when i go to s/c tool it does not generate any numbers unless i set all options to w then it goes to 1000. i did uninstall my previous version first.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

RL thanks for this updated version but i have a small problem when i go to s/c tool it does not generate any numbers unless i set all options to w then it goes to 1000. i did uninstall my previous version first.

I just checked and mine is not working either.  Let me check as when I built the install

I might have linked the wrong version.  Check back in around 30 minutes and I will just

update the link.

RL

florida
                      United States
                      Member #136668
                      December 16, 2012
                      334 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you sir.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I just checked and it's the wrong program.  Now all I have to do is find what I did with the code.

RL

florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          334 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I really like these new versions s/c tools for this and t-lex im still testing a couple nights ago in the fantasy 5  game i had 17 of 18 correct using your method by printing it and going down each column and circling the s/c's . Great addition to the program. Thanks.

Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            296 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

RL

I was just going to report the same problem.

Is there a s/c chart for this program ?

GW

florida
                              United States
                              Member #136668
                              December 16, 2012
                              334 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

RL

I was just going to report the same problem.

Is there a s/c chart for this program ?

GW

yes hit the steps then the option up top is the s/c button

Page 17 of 18