Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball at $112 million. Do you like Cynthia Stafford's chances...?

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 6 months ago by lejardin.

Page 6 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think Cynthia Stafford will win again?

Yes. [ 8 ]  [12.70%]
No. [ 51 ]  [80.95%]
Undecided. [ 4 ]  [6.35%]
Total Valid Votes [ 63 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7302 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:36 am - IP Logged

No, I missed nothing, cupcake. Obviously, you do condone and excuse the people who took advantage of her. Shame on you! And you have a habit of dismissing anyone you disagree with by screeching "jackpot envy". Lame. 

It's topical because Stafford hasnt shut up about wining her jackpot since 2007, she filed for bankruptcy this month, and this topic in this forum was started a few days ago. But you know all that. I'll be looking for more of your miserable posts, too, little Miss Schaudenfreude. Try to learn from people's mistakes instead of gloating over their misfortune. It's ugly.   No No

"It's topical because Stafford hasnt shut up about wining her jackpot since 2007, "

The reason it's topical for you is because you watch lottery related TV shows. LP News had an article about Stafford just two weeks ago with four pages of discussions. There are now two discussions on the same topic and no skin off my nose that you and the trucker try to feel superior by ragging on Stafford.

Hopefully by repeating what I said n the my last post (the post you quoted}, you'll finally understand what it means. If not ask somebody.

You must have missed where I said it's none of my business how she spends her money.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7302 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:38 am - IP Logged

I hope she wins.

I Agree!

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
      Member #169277
      October 10, 2015
      630 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2016, 5:22 am - IP Logged

That link is to Holmes, not Stafford. Very different person and other side of the country.

sookie's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg

United States
        Member #142686
        May 17, 2013
        94 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2016, 7:27 am - IP Logged

I don't care if she wins again or not. I don't know her.

I, however, am going to win.  :D

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5592 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2016, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Aside from what I read on LP, I've haven't heard a thing at all about Stafford, or any other jackpot winner.

But, I also don't go digging for news about them.

Maybe some do have jackpot envy. Not me.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

NYC
            United States
            Member #161115
            November 17, 2014
            126 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2016, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Imagine if Ms. Stafford captures lighting in a bottle twice, and wins the exact amount like before from tonight's drawing. There would be a lot of shocked, angered people out there. With that being said I hope she wins again.

United States
              Member #164725
              March 12, 2015
              341 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2016, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

"It's topical because Stafford hasnt shut up about wining her jackpot since 2007, "

The reason it's topical for you is because you watch lottery related TV shows. LP News had an article about Stafford just two weeks ago with four pages of discussions. There are now two discussions on the same topic and no skin off my nose that you and the trucker try to feel superior by ragging on Stafford.

Hopefully by repeating what I said n the my last post (the post you quoted}, you'll finally understand what it means. If not ask somebody.

You must have missed where I said it's none of my business how she spends her money.

I havent owned a television since 2004 and have never seen a lottery related television show except parts of the video on youtue I linked. Quit while you are behind. You seem to have some bizarre notion that everyone must endorse every wrong decision another person makes or it is "ragging." LOL

YOU MUST HAVE MISSED WHERE I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOUR BUSINESS HOW SHE SPENDS HER MONEY. OBVIOUSLY, YOU THINK IT IS, BECAUSE YOU KEEP COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, SEEK COUNSELING. 

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                Member #52345
                May 21, 2007
                2657 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

in other newz ..... I tossed another $2 into the green hole of almost no return

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7302 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

That link is to Holmes, not Stafford. Very different person and other side of the country.

I searched for a LP discussion that mentions Stafford and people talked about her in a recent article about Holmes. I was trying to make a point that while discussions on LP about the curse of winning huge jackpots in general might be topical, starting a poll asking if Stafford will win another jackpot is silly at best. It evolved into a "let's bash Cynthia" thread.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #169723
                    October 29, 2015
                    877 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I searched for a LP discussion that mentions Stafford and people talked about her in a recent article about Holmes. I was trying to make a point that while discussions on LP about the curse of winning huge jackpots in general might be topical, starting a poll asking if Stafford will win another jackpot is silly at best. It evolved into a "let's bash Cynthia" thread.

If winning a lottery jackpot is a curse

....may I be struck tonight with $112,000,000.00

I have been planning for it for a long time.

BRING IT ON!!!! Party

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

lulu1feather's avatar - 2uehclf
                      Oregon
                      United States
                      Member #168137
                      August 17, 2015
                      124 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2016, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

in other newz ..... I tossed another $2 into the green hole of almost no return

As did I! Best of luck to everyone with ticket(s) for tonight.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        932 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2016, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Count me in, I too, got a ticket for NET $54,225,000.00

Good LUCK everyone!

LA Ca.
                          United States
                          Member #172750
                          February 3, 2016
                          88 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2016, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I watched the TV show with Stafford & a lot of it seemed to be unrealistic. The shopping for aircraft at VNY airport that were well beyond her means, then there was the scene with the $300K ring & also the Bentley or Rolls(?). It basically just showed her window shopping with no intention of spunking the money away on any of those items.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                            Brooklyn, NY
                            United States
                            Member #169723
                            October 29, 2015
                            877 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

With no winner in Mega last night, I changed my "channeling" to this...

Line 1 for Powerball, line 2 for Mega and line 3 for NY Lotto

Send your positive energy this way....I need all the help I can get! 

See Ya!

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

pantherestates's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              sherman oaks
                              United States
                              Member #157425
                              July 18, 2014
                              28 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2016, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Help her out? why would they help her out...Cynthia had a pure blessing...if she was smart she would have taken the funds in annual payments...$15 million is a lot of money but when you start donating a million...opening up all of these businesses that you absolutely know nothing about...purchasing a house worth millions...buying a fleet of high priced cars...spending a fortune on expensive handbags and gaudy art she was doomed to fail.Why would her family use their winnings to help her out? she had her chance and is blowing it.I have no idea if she got financial counseling or what but it looks like she made some really bad decisions and sadly she just goes on the list of all these other lottery winners who lost it all.

I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!!Drum

Page 6 of 10