Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 8 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 10 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2016, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Is there a reason you can't or won't ever give us an example? Or does this really not work?

cheers

Bam!!!

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
    NJ
    United States
    Member #165922
    April 27, 2015
    3337 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2016, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Is there a reason you can't or won't ever give us an example? Or does this really not work?

cheers

That's not even his invention and he probably doesn't know how to do it himself. LOL

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1890 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

cheers

lolDunk

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4874 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2016, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

cheers

If I had a system that hit 82% I wouldn't post examples of how to do it either. Some numbers maybe, but that's it. C'mon, if you had a system that hit 8 out of every 10 days, would you tell the world how you do it? This is a lottery site, you don't think the lottery officials here would want to know that either?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system that hit 82% I wouldn't post examples of how to do it either. Some numbers maybe, but that's it. C'mon, if you had a system that hit 8 out of every 10 days, would you tell the world how you do it? This is a lottery site, you don't think the lottery officials here would want to know that either?

If his system covers 82% of the possible combinations, then the lottery officials couldn't care less that it hits 82% of the time.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4874 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2016, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

If his system covers 82% of the possible combinations, then the lottery officials couldn't care less that it hits 82% of the time.

He didn't say he plays 82% of the combos. He said his 18 combos hit 82% of the time.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/301609/4548745

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

ogo 8 to 20 draws back with pi pick 4,compare yyy with yyyy

about 12 numbers per draws combined draws 

"compare yyy with yyyy       What does this statement really mean ???

I think the issue really is, what number does Bigdaddy use for the integer value of yyy [Pick 3] or yyyy  [Pick 4] ???  One version of the Pi Formula is (x / pi) + yyy.   Bigdaddy goes back 8 - 20 drawings in Pick 4 to calculate the value of X [this is assuming that he is using Kola's original Pi formula in the first place, which he may not be.  He may have modified the Pi Formula.]

If you go back 8 drawings, you would synchronize the previous 7 draws into the same Tier as the latest most recent draw, by adding or subtracting 333 or 666 [3333 or 6666 for Pick 4].  The previous 7 drawings should be either Mid - Mid, Eve - Eve, or maybe Mid - Eve or Eve - MidBigdaddy said he uses combined drawings, meaning Mid - Eve or Eve - Mid.  Then Add the 8 new numbers together [7 synchronized + the latest current drawing], and divide by 8 to get the "average" . Then plug the average value into the "x" place in the Pi Formula. [ (x / Pi) + YYY] . Then  divide the "x" average value by the appropriate Pi value, which is either Pi, 2Pi, or 3Pi, depending on which Tier "x" falls in, to get the new actual "X" value [x / pi] Then you add the integer value, "yyy" [(X / Pi) + yyy].  Bigdaddy said he does not use 666Bigdaddy said he uses just 2 integersKola used 9 integers [+111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888 ,999] for Pick 3.

So, the question is what  2 integer values for yyy does Bigdaddy actually use in Pick 3 or Pick 4???  This completes the execution of Kola's original Pi FormulaBigdaddy may use a modified approach, incorporating other filtering strategies.

backwoods ga
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1890 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I think the issue really is, what number does Bigdaddy use for the integer value of yyy [Pick 3] or yyyy  [Pick 4] ???  One version of the Pi Formula is (x / pi) + yyy.   Bigdaddy goes back 8 - 20 drawings in Pick 4 to calculate the value of X [this is assuming that he is using Kola's original Pi formula in the first place, which he may not be.  He may have modified the Pi Formula.]

If you go back 8 drawings, you would synchronize the previous 7 draws into the same Tier as the latest most recent draw, by adding or subtracting 333 or 666 [3333 or 6666 for Pick 4].  The previous 7 drawings should be either Mid - Mid, Eve - Eve, or maybe Mid - Eve or Eve - MidBigdaddy said he uses combined drawings, meaning Mid - Eve or Eve - Mid.  Then Add the 8 new numbers together [7 synchronized + the latest current drawing], and divide by 8 to get the "average" . Then plug the average value into the "x" place in the Pi Formula. [ (x / Pi) + YYY] . Then  divide the "x" average value by the appropriate Pi value, which is either Pi, 2Pi, or 3Pi, depending on which Tier "x" falls in, to get the new actual "X" value [x / pi] Then you add the integer value, "yyy" [(X / Pi) + yyy].  Bigdaddy said he does not use 666Bigdaddy said he uses just 2 integersKola used 9 integers [+111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888 ,999] for Pick 3.

So, the question is what  2 integer values for yyy does Bigdaddy actually use in Pick 3 or Pick 4???  This completes the execution of Kola's original Pi FormulaBigdaddy may use a modified approach, incorporating other filtering strategies.

pick34 ain't that complicated omg. Jesus.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
                  Member #42083
                  June 27, 2006
                  488 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

He didn't say he plays 82% of the combos. He said his 18 combos hit 82% of the time.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/301609/4548745

I would tend to agree. If my system was that good and I wanted to share......... I might give some hints and let it go at that. He has posted many times he can pick pairs with near 100% efficiency. I've followed his posts for Tenn. and he is darn accurate. At that point, if he uses something similar to do that, individual combos can't be far behind.

He has stated he is developing an app or program for it. Why give it away. Others here share some things and keep others for sale or author books. Why shouldn't he?

I'm not a mathematician so this whole pi formula is difficult for me to figure out and rather daunting. 400 draws and a different integers in the equation till you see something that clicks. Seems like a lot of figuring. You can bet I'm trying though.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                    Member #42083
                    June 27, 2006
                    488 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2016, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Umm, maybe not. sfillipo wrote easy devil to generate numbers and pairs. He doesn't use 6 or more draws. I think the key is the math approach to each draw, using the correct integer. Which we don't know. And then again maybe not. 

If I could write a program to figure the math or knew enough excel to do it, I would. But I don't. But I can figure with a calculator and an organised approach till I got there. After that many calculations and different numbers, something should click. Maybe not what I was originally looking for, but something.

And I agree, Pick 3 should not be that difficult. Different ways to get there, just do what is comfortable and works for you.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

zennjohn's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                      Member #4711
                      May 19, 2004
                      4234 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Umm, maybe not. sfillipo wrote easy devil to generate numbers and pairs. He doesn't use 6 or more draws. I think the key is the math approach to each draw, using the correct integer. Which we don't know. And then again maybe not. 

If I could write a program to figure the math or knew enough excel to do it, I would. But I don't. But I can figure with a calculator and an organised approach till I got there. After that many calculations and different numbers, something should click. Maybe not what I was originally looking for, but something.

And I agree, Pick 3 should not be that difficult. Different ways to get there, just do what is comfortable and works for you.

I Agree!

"Coming together is a Beginning.

Staying together is a Process.

Working together is  Success".

Henry Ford

Sun Smiley

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        The River Walk NC Coast
                        United States
                        Member #170590
                        December 8, 2015
                        60 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:15 am - IP Logged

I only asked openly because he won't answer any questions in a PM either.  Several other members say the same thing. 

Putting together 12 to 15 consecutive pairs and hitting every now and then is quite simple but "claiming" certain things work without evidence either publicly or behind closed doors sounds suspicious. 

Come on, this is pick 3.  How much money can I win living in NC or Texas that will take away from anyone's pocket that pays in Tenn or another state.  I say at least respond to a PM

again, no flames just the FACTS 

Cheers

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

United States
                          Member #42083
                          June 27, 2006
                          488 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2016, 7:45 am - IP Logged

"Putting together 12 to 15 consecutive pairs and hitting every now and then is quite simple but "claiming" certain things work without evidence either publicly or behind closed doors sounds suspicious."

Hmm, new member......

Have you followed this person's posts?  I have, and it's not every now and then.

Have you exhibited knowledge to show you would even know what to do with it? Most of us have been here a bit of time and worked to understand what it's about.

Might be good to remember he didn't come forward to the group, the group went to him. Yes, he has made posts to the efficiency of his system. But if he figured out, maybe he doesn't think it should be that hard for you to.

Other members who have posted systems no longer post "how" they play. Or to what degree they win. Does that mean they no longer win? Doubt that. 

Facts are as you see them?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The River Walk NC Coast
                            United States
                            Member #170590
                            December 8, 2015
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2016, 8:49 am - IP Logged

@jayhawk58

Dont let my newbie status have you thinking I've nit been lurking for a couple if years and yes I've read all the post here and other forums about Pi and other members responses to the point I've even programmed the Pick 3/4 to run the lines automatically from a certain nath site that too says Pi works in Delta, Alpha, Omega, etc.... What I found is I've gotten perhaps 4 hits a month and out of the other days nailing the pairs but missing by the mirror on most counts.

so to answer your question "I surely would know what to do" but what's the point chasing rainbows when there is no realistic end.  There are many numbers to back test from 001 or 0001 to 999 or 9999 so why not put us all in decent range.  What does any one lose out of pocket?  And to sell a system which many do to only prove out false why waste your money.  Most rundowns can be found on line for free.  Sometimes they work other times the don't .  No flames just my observations.  I'm here like the rest of us, to make money.  If I knew I surely would tell without cost.  Perhaps in a PM to keep it out of the LCs nose.  I've also followed the game of the day (I think that's what it's called) , when they pick a different state each day, only to see false hopes by most but a guessing game 

Let me add, most share openly on here from what I've seen while others sell while others share and sell once they gain knowledge and proof.  You'd be amazed how much Steve Player spends each year to earn what he earns,  but my friend his earnings come from his software not his wins.  He loses more than he wins.  I know a lot more than you think (-:

cheers

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1704 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2016, 11:00 am - IP Logged

pick34 ain't that complicated omg. Jesus.

You're right !  Pick 3/4 is not this complicated to win !! There are many other Pick 3/4 lottery strategies that work just as well to win, and are easier to execute.  I think we sometimes get caught up in thinking the someone else's strategy has an edge over our own strategy, especially if that person brags about it in an unique way.  In another thread, Bigdaddy said he regularly pisses on the Tennessee lottery by  collecting lottery pay checks practically on a weekly basis.  In my opinion, This is a BOLD unique way to brag !!! It makes you curious as to what is so unique about Bigdaddy's strategy, that no one else is aware of.  There is a constant quest for more knowledge, superior knowledge, playing the game of lottery !!!

Page 10 of 15