Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 8 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 11 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2016, 11:24 am - IP Logged

my pi app will only be 82% right...yes I am welcoming and encourage people to experiment with it..yyy always u to move each number up/down 0-9 to get greater accuracy to each number of your integer...do not carry over your numbers to next except when using yyy on the pick 4...yyyy give more accurate results in pick 4...yyyyy in pick 5..treat each y as a individual 0-9 game..

Kola's YYY integer values were: + 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999 or their mirror values for Pick 3.

Integer >>>>>>  Mirrors

000 >>>>>>>>> 005, 050, 500

111 >>>>>>>>> 116, 161, 611

222 >>>>>>>>> 227, 272, 722

333 >>>>>>>>> 338, 383, 833

444 >>>>>>>>> 449, 494, 944

555 >>>>>>>>> 550, 505, 055

666>>>>>>>>>> 661, 616, 166

777 >>>>>>>>> 772, 727, 277

888>>>>>>>>>> 883, 838, 388

999>>>>>>>>>> 994, 949, 499

Bigdaddy said he does not use mirror values for YYY.

Based on this post, I actually think that Bigdaddy uses a unique integer value for YYY, that is of the form "xyz", three different numbers, like "579" or "146" for example. Each "x", "y", and "z" value is different, and can be "adjusted" + / - "up or down" for more accuracy. 

Thus, Bigdaddy's integer value for YYY or YYYY could be anything between 000 to 999 for Pick 3, or 0000 to 9999 for Pick 4.  It's a long drawn out process of trial and error for us to figure out what actually works best, and probably a waste of time !!! 

I don't think Bigdaddy intends to share his "secret" for pissing on the Tennessee lottery, and that's his fair decision to make.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2016, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

He didn't say he plays 82% of the combos. He said his 18 combos hit 82% of the time.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/301609/4548745

If you believe that....with no evidence to back it up....

18 singles combos boxed covers 108 of the 1000 potential combinations. So according to his claim he's taking 10.8% of the combos and hitting 82% of the time? Wouldn't take long to rake in big time money with those results, that's for sure. Of course, its easy to just say it.

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2016, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I would tend to agree. If my system was that good and I wanted to share......... I might give some hints and let it go at that. He has posted many times he can pick pairs with near 100% efficiency. I've followed his posts for Tenn. and he is darn accurate. At that point, if he uses something similar to do that, individual combos can't be far behind.

He has stated he is developing an app or program for it. Why give it away. Others here share some things and keep others for sale or author books. Why shouldn't he?

I'm not a mathematician so this whole pi formula is difficult for me to figure out and rather daunting. 400 draws and a different integers in the equation till you see something that clicks. Seems like a lot of figuring. You can bet I'm trying though.

Yes he hits his pairs with high accuracy. But have you looked at how many pairs he is predicting at a time? Ever take the time to determine just how many potential combos those pairs cover before being amazed at the hits?

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

"Putting together 12 to 15 consecutive pairs and hitting every now and then is quite simple but "claiming" certain things work without evidence either publicly or behind closed doors sounds suspicious."

Hmm, new member......

Have you followed this person's posts?  I have, and it's not every now and then.

Have you exhibited knowledge to show you would even know what to do with it? Most of us have been here a bit of time and worked to understand what it's about.

Might be good to remember he didn't come forward to the group, the group went to him. Yes, he has made posts to the efficiency of his system. But if he figured out, maybe he doesn't think it should be that hard for you to.

Other members who have posted systems no longer post "how" they play. Or to what degree they win. Does that mean they no longer win? Doubt that. 

Facts are as you see them?

I always love the "new member" jabs. As if being a new member makes someone less intelligence. Lamaka is simply skeptical, and asks questions very respectfully. Why would anyone not be skeptical of another's claim that they have basically broken the lottery, but the claim is backed up with little evidence?

Wow, he can pick pairs by throwing out sometimes over 20 potential pairs...

Think about it, 1 pair covers how many possible combos boxed? If the 2 digits are different, you get 8 singles combos and 2 doubles combos. That's 54 (5.4%) of the 1000 potential combos right there, with just one pair!!! Now, think about how many are covered by 20 pairs. Some will overlap so its not as simple as just multiplying the 54 by 20, but its probably not that far off. Darn close to 100%, maybe just excludes the triples.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I always love the "new member" jabs. As if being a new member makes someone less intelligence. Lamaka is simply skeptical, and asks questions very respectfully. Why would anyone not be skeptical of another's claim that they have basically broken the lottery, but the claim is backed up with little evidence?

Wow, he can pick pairs by throwing out sometimes over 20 potential pairs...

Think about it, 1 pair covers how many possible combos boxed? If the 2 digits are different, you get 8 singles combos and 2 doubles combos. That's 54 (5.4%) of the 1000 potential combos right there, with just one pair!!! Now, think about how many are covered by 20 pairs. Some will overlap so its not as simple as just multiplying the 54 by 20, but its probably not that far off. Darn close to 100%, maybe just excludes the triples.

Big Daddy probably doesn't care if anyone is skeptical or not.  I wouldn't care if people "thought" it was 20%,67%, whatever.  Who cares.  The only thing that counts is winning.  If he is winning more power to him.  Im sure he doesnt care when he buys his tickets if his chances are 45.9% , 91.5%  ridiculous!  You can spend 80 hours a week cranking out percentages and it's a waste of time.

Dupe Alert

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2016, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Big Daddy probably doesn't care if anyone is skeptical or not.  I wouldn't care if people "thought" it was 20%,67%, whatever.  Who cares.  The only thing that counts is winning.  If he is winning more power to him.  Im sure he doesnt care when he buys his tickets if his chances are 45.9% , 91.5%  ridiculous!  You can spend 80 hours a week cranking out percentages and it's a waste of time.

Dupe Alert

Hmmm.. If he doesn't care what people "thought", why does he keep bragging about it???

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm.. If he doesn't care what people "thought", why does he keep bragging about it???

Ask him.  You are the LP head critic!  Tell him my estimation is 35.66 % today,18.1 % tomorrow etc. The burden of proof is on you since you spend 80 hours a week complaining about everyone's ideas.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Ask him.  You are the LP head critic!  Tell him my estimation is 35.66 % today,18.1 % tomorrow etc. The burden of proof is on you since you spend 80 hours a week complaining about everyone's ideas.

As always, you are right, and you never complain...

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

As always, you are right, and you never complain...

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                    NJ
                    United States
                    Member #165922
                    April 27, 2015
                    3336 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Hey Ben, why do u always have defend urself against all these critics?

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ben, why do u always have defend urself against all these critics?

Now think about that question.  Defend....

I was commenting on the attack of this system not mine. Bigdaddy is a friend of mine.  Reading is important. 

The opposite of that is to be passive and let people run you down.  Hmm?

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                        NJ
                        United States
                        Member #165922
                        April 27, 2015
                        3336 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Now think about that question.  Defend....

I was commenting on the attack of this system not mine. Bigdaddy is a friend of mine.  Reading is important. 

The opposite of that is to be passive and let people run you down.  Hmm?

Thinking of...

What exactly do u mean when u said reading is important?

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                          United States
                          Member #1647
                          June 10, 2003
                          2246 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes he hits his pairs with high accuracy. But have you looked at how many pairs he is predicting at a time? Ever take the time to determine just how many potential combos those pairs cover before being amazed at the hits?

1. once I do pairs for week, I can use previous draw  to narrow my stuff down to 2 or 3 pairs and about 6 combos...sometimes one combo stands out and I nail it big..most of the time it's a double and I combo play it heavy 

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The River Walk NC Coast
                            United States
                            Member #170590
                            December 8, 2015
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2016, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Kola's YYY integer values were: + 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999 or their mirror values for Pick 3.

Integer >>>>>>  Mirrors

000 >>>>>>>>> 005, 050, 500

111 >>>>>>>>> 116, 161, 611

222 >>>>>>>>> 227, 272, 722

333 >>>>>>>>> 338, 383, 833

444 >>>>>>>>> 449, 494, 944

555 >>>>>>>>> 550, 505, 055

666>>>>>>>>>> 661, 616, 166

777 >>>>>>>>> 772, 727, 277

888>>>>>>>>>> 883, 838, 388

999>>>>>>>>>> 994, 949, 499

Bigdaddy said he does not use mirror values for YYY.

Based on this post, I actually think that Bigdaddy uses a unique integer value for YYY, that is of the form "xyz", three different numbers, like "579" or "146" for example. Each "x", "y", and "z" value is different, and can be "adjusted" + / - "up or down" for more accuracy. 

Thus, Bigdaddy's integer value for YYY or YYYY could be anything between 000 to 999 for Pick 3, or 0000 to 9999 for Pick 4.  It's a long drawn out process of trial and error for us to figure out what actually works best, and probably a waste of time !!! 

I don't think Bigdaddy intends to share his "secret" for pissing on the Tennessee lottery, and that's his fair decision to make.

I live in NC presently stationed in Texas so I am not wanting data from TN

Cheers

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              The River Walk NC Coast
                              United States
                              Member #170590
                              December 8, 2015
                              60 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2016, 4:50 pm - IP Logged
                              1. once I do pairs for week, I can use previous draw  to narrow my stuff down to 2 or 3 pairs and about 6 combos...sometimes one combo stands out and I nail it big..most of the time it's a double and I combo play it heavy 

Then why nt post he 2 or 3 pairs instead of the 15-20?

Cheers

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

Page 11 of 15