Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 9 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 13 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
United States
Member #1647
June 10, 2003
2709 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2016, 9:17 am - IP Logged

I post pairs and triads and flip digits to make it impossible to reverse engineer my ideas.

so, what I got out of this statement is you post quite a few bogus numbers, sry BigD but that's what your saying, no flames just using your own words. 

It's not a big deal to write a program using "every" digit yyy and yyyy and run it in to a Macro to see "if" any of them realistlly do work.  It may take a little while to sort through but that's why they have Macros for those too lol, I was hoping to not have to re-event the wheel.

Cheers

no bogus numbers as you say just reordered,as smart as I am,exmachinist smart am/mastercam cnc programming..I don't know excel..I am also a professional musician...I have a excellent mind for numbers and seeing patterns 

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
    Member #42083
    June 27, 2006
    527 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2016, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I post pairs and triads and flip digits to make it impossible to reverse engineer my ideas.

so, what I got out of this statement is you post quite a few bogus numbers, sry BigD but that's what your saying, no flames just using your own words. 

It's not a big deal to write a program using "every" digit yyy and yyyy and run it in to a Macro to see "if" any of them realistlly do work.  It may take a little while to sort through but that's why they have Macros for those too lol, I was hoping to not have to re-event the wheel.

Cheers

I think you may have found your solution!!!

Do I think there is anything to this Pi stuff. Yes, I do. I backtested spfillipo program easy devil against Jan. 2016 KS draws. Once I knew the parameter's of where to look in the numbers it produced, it actually predicted 25 of 31 draws correct pair. So refinement probably would bring it the ability to get actual numbers.......

And so what if it only gives the pairs, good knowledge will help refine digits to use with it. 25 of 31 is around 80% accuracy.

Write the program, find the secret and share, then you can be the hero......

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
      williamson county
      United States
      Member #119081
      November 14, 2011
      2817 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I think you may have found your solution!!!

Do I think there is anything to this Pi stuff. Yes, I do. I backtested spfillipo program easy devil against Jan. 2016 KS draws. Once I knew the parameter's of where to look in the numbers it produced, it actually predicted 25 of 31 draws correct pair. So refinement probably would bring it the ability to get actual numbers.......

And so what if it only gives the pairs, good knowledge will help refine digits to use with it. 25 of 31 is around 80% accuracy.

Write the program, find the secret and share, then you can be the hero......

I agree 100%. I only play cash 4...... But if you can't get a pair of the number......you won't get the number

You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2016, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Fine, I'm sure Big Daddy is making money, so why don't they make a deal?

What makes you sure Big Daddy is making money? He says so?

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I'll chip in 5 bucks to pay for the marketing on LP. Who's with me?

The rules set in place makes total sense, I get it, unfortunately it's a trade-off. Like when a person who's been a member for many years like Big Daddy, still has to adhere to newbie rules.

The point I'm trying to make is this..... it's so sad that someone like Big Daddy comes along with a possible life-changing method, and Ironically due to a technicality, multitudes lose a treasure trove of information worth a million bucks... 

Surely some kind of agreement can become reality. 

I don't think there's anything to prohibit you from contacting him and asking to pay him for his system. He just can't publicly sell it here, or the place will turn into a frenzy of people trying to scam their systems out. A few people get duped and lose big, they start looking to hold the host of the forum that allowed the marketing to hold responsible. Makes sense to me to just not allow it.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11158 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Here we go again......

Bed

US Flag

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Here we go again......

Bed

So lakerben, with your burden of proof is on the critics:

Answer this, how is anyone to prove or disprove what someone is promoting/selling, if they don't provide enough information about what they are doing or what predictions they are making in order to evaluate the claims?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2644 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Because he plays guitar.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11158 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Answer this, how is anyone to prove or disprove what someone is promoting/selling, if they don't provide enough information about what they are doing or what predictions they are making in order to evaluate the claims?

Do the work like he says.  Subtract the constant blab and spend time on trying to figure out the "system".  Then your efforts wil be worth the time spent.   If not it's a soap opera.  No one cares.

Idea

US Flag

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
                    Houston Texas
                    United States
                    Member #171289
                    January 5, 2016
                    362 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone I Did One

Pick 3 Eve 222

222 x 3.14=697.08

222 Divided 3.14=70.70063694267516

Integar-----Mirrors

222--------227,272,722

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      848 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

lakerben has ALWAYS asked others to do what he himself has never done and that is to provide proof (not necessarily methodology) but some indication of proof that the 12-15 different lottery systems that he has posted actually work BEFORE THE DRAWING

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11158 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

lakerben has ALWAYS asked others to do what he himself has never done and that is to provide proof (not necessarily methodology) but some indication of proof that the 12-15 different lottery systems that he has posted actually work BEFORE THE DRAWING

Where have you been homie.  I missed your libelous comments.  Think before you write!  Not to worry i got a new printer. You can't go around spreading un- truths homie!

I have had several members pm me everyday for help ,and several who have said my systems have hit in their state.  Also if my stuff wad so bad why is the knockout system over 200,000 . 

So you continue your arrogant stupidity.  I was  refering  to bigdaddy's system not mine.  But reading isnt one of your strong suits. I have throughly tested my systems before I post them.  It's funny that jealous kids are allowed to spew lies on this forum.

US Flag

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                          United States
                          Member #1647
                          June 10, 2003
                          2709 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

don't mind the haters who should just do the work and reap the rewards.

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Where have you been homie.  I missed your libelous comments.  Think before you write!  Not to worry i got a new printer. You can't go around spreading un- truths homie!

I have had several members pm me everyday for help ,and several who have said my systems have hit in their state.  Also if my stuff wad so bad why is the knockout system over 200,000 . 

So you continue your arrogant stupidity.  I was  refering  to bigdaddy's system not mine.  But reading isnt one of your strong suits. I have throughly tested my systems before I post them.  It's funny that jealous kids are allowed to spew lies on this forum.

Where are the lies?

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11158 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2016, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Try the last 10 average ÷ pi +666.  It worked for NM mid yesterday. This can be used to verify numbers that you like with other methods.  The Saturday,Friday stack had 79.  792 was the draw.

US Flag

Page 13 of 15