Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 9 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 4 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - 144
Let's Go Rangers!!!
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
5126 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Please try NOT to let this thread go off on a tangent of unnecessary insults, that don't benefit anyone's knowledge of the Pi Formula or the game of lottery.

I Agree!   That happens way too often on the forums lately.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
    BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
    United States
    Member #1647
    June 10, 2003
    2742 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2016, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Bigdaddy, I had a feeling you probably modified the Pi Formula to work for the state of Tennessee

my pi equation isn't that far removed from original...its not just TN I HIT anywhere....there are more holes in rng games than mech. Balls.just a observation...

i use 2 different integers and 6 draws..12 numbers and trap my hit with 82% accuracy ...

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

my pi equation isn't that far removed from original...its not just TN I HIT anywhere....there are more holes in rng games than mech. Balls.just a observation...

i use 2 different integers and 6 draws..12 numbers and trap my hit with 82% accuracy ...

Nice. When you say you trap your hit with 82% accuracy, does that mean you create a pool of potential plays and 82% of the time the hit is within that? Straight? TIA

United States
        Member #1647
        June 10, 2003
        2742 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Nice. When you say you trap your hit with 82% accuracy, does that mean you create a pool of potential plays and 82% of the time the hit is within that? Straight? TIA

• correct my 18 numbers hit all 3 draws in Tn 82% of the time...I load up every night knowing I made atleast $1200...if I see doubles,then I'd load up on combo plays and kill it

Pi is the way...

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged
          • correct my 18 numbers hit all 3 draws in Tn 82% of the time...I load up every night knowing I made atleast $1200...if I see doubles,then I'd load up on combo plays and kill it

Wow! That is amazing actually. So you only play 18 combos? or do you mean 18 pairs with all of the corresponding combos? 

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11167 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see the author ask you to make up a new formula to fit the past draws. He wanted to know about bigdaddy's Pi formula. I don't know why you have trouble with this.

Lameka noted that bigdaddy's Pi formula didn't seem to work with his back testing and thought maybe he was missing some part.

You said no it works, and then proceeding to show a completely different formula that you made up and how it worked on one draw.

Once again, you call the facts negative, but they are just the facts. You can decide if they are negative or positive in your mind but they are just the truth.

Seems you think we should all just be positively oblivious to whether any system/theory actually works as people try to claim. 

There is a thing called private mail that the author of the formula (bigdaddy) communicated to me. 

Question: is there a thread that you have not started trouble on?  I think you have covered them all.  You have no right to dictate to people.  If you don't know mind your own business.  That is a fact.  You do nothing but cause trouble.   I'm surprised your still posting.  Do people buy the garbage you spew?

Bash

US Flag

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

There is a thing called private mail that the author of the formula (bigdaddy) communicated to me. 

Question: is there a thread that you have not started trouble on?  I think you have covered them all.  You have no right to dictate to people.  If you don't know mind your own business.  That is a fact.  You do nothing but cause trouble.   I'm surprised your still posting.  Do people buy the garbage you spew?

Bash

That's nice.

I don't know what kind of trouble I have started anywhere??? 

I don't know what I have dictated to people???

You seem to get very defensive about anything I post, and then start in with name calling and such. I don't know if you are trying to bait me into doing that back to you or what. I don't think I've done any name calling to you.

If you don't care about the facts about a system and its predictions, then ignore what I have to say I guess. If you find there's something I've posted that's factually incorrect go ahead and point that out I know I make mistakes.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11167 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin3054,

Blame it on " THE DUMBING DOWN OF THE SYSTEM'S FORUM " whereby if my system (?) doesn't hit the broad side of the barn then drastic measures must be taken to make it fit and of course it's all done after the draw.

I use math quite a bit and use a thing called a calculator.  The numbers didn't lie in the example I showed.  Its a flow of numbers. Try it even you could do it.

Pi

Ln

Sin

Cos

Log

They all work in one form or another.  Nothing magical about it.  I used math extensively in my work.  I'm not a math genius like some members but I use the calculator quite a bit.

US Flag

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11167 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

That's nice.

I don't know what kind of trouble I have started anywhere??? 

I don't know what I have dictated to people???

You seem to get very defensive about anything I post, and then start in with name calling and such. I don't know if you are trying to bait me into doing that back to you or what. I don't think I've done any name calling to you.

If you don't care about the facts about a system and its predictions, then ignore what I have to say I guess. If you find there's something I've posted that's factually incorrect go ahead and point that out I know I make mistakes.

Mind your own business and other members may respect you.  You constantly like to stir things up.

US Flag

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                    Member #164727
                    March 12, 2015
                    2689 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

This guy wants a "Press the button", and spits out the winning number Crystal Ball System. Sorry to disappoint him, but no such thing exists.

I'm willing to bet that even if I had a Crystal Ball, and got every number correct every draw, controversy would still be the subject at hand. You know that guy or gal in your lives, everyone does. The person who would argue with God himself, face to face. I know many more than just one btw..lol

Lottery Post is a place where people with different ideas come together and try to figure this whole thing out. There's nothing wrong with being critical. I do it by self-correcting myself multiple times throughout the day and night. But in my opinion this type of critical thinking, If not balanced with intuition, leads to an empty outcome. 

If one doesn't want to participate in this long term project, leave the classroom. I'm sure there is a line waiting outside to take your seat. Cool

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Mind your own business and other members may respect you.  You constantly like to stir things up.

I don't think I've done anything improper here.

However, in respect of the OP wishes, I am going to cease replying to you about this so the thread can be about bigdaddy's Pi formula if people wish to discuss that without all this nonsense about unrelated things and your personal issues with me.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2689 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

However, in respect of the OP wishes, I am going to cease replying to you about this so the thread can be about bigdaddy's Pi formula if people wish to discuss that without all this nonsense about unrelated things and your personal issues with me.

The OP already wrote he is comfortable with other people's tweaking that may help them win more often. What you may think is unrelated is one thing, but there are alternatives you may not be aware of.. If you were more open minded you'd already know everything is interrelated universally. 

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11167 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

You can cease replying to everything I post and it wouldn't bother me one bit.  I'm tired of the "I'm superior" attitude.  I gain nothing from your attitude and posts.

Bash

US Flag

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11167 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

The OP already wrote he is comfortable with other people's tweaking that may help them win more often. What you may think is unrelated is one thing, but there are alternatives you may not be aware of.. If you were more open minded you'd already know everything is interrelated universally. 

I Agree!

100%

US Flag

United States
                              Member #1647
                              June 10, 2003
                              2742 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

This guy wants a "Press the button", and spits out the winning number Crystal Ball System. Sorry to disappoint him, but no such thing exists.

I'm willing to bet that even if I had a Crystal Ball, and got every number correct every draw, controversy would still be the subject at hand. You know that guy or gal in your lives, everyone does. The person who would argue with God himself, face to face. I know many more than just one btw..lol

Lottery Post is a place where people with different ideas come together and try to figure this whole thing out. There's nothing wrong with being critical. I do it by self-correcting myself multiple times throughout the day and night. But in my opinion this type of critical thinking, If not balanced with intuition, leads to an empty outcome. 

If one doesn't want to participate in this long term project, leave the classroom. I'm sure there is a line waiting outside to take your seat. Cool

my pi app will only be 82% right...yes I am welcoming and encourage people to experiment with it..yyy always u to move each number up/down 0-9 to get greater accuracy to each number of your integer...do not carry over your numbers to next except when using yyy on the pick 4...yyyy give more accurate results in pick 4...yyyyy in pick 5..treat each y as a individual 0-9 game..

Pi is the way...

Page 4 of 15