Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 8 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 3 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11120 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

You did not think about mirrors because mirrors were not part of the Pi formula. That is, until laker wanted to make it fit your recent draw history somehow.

Here we go again!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11120 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

There ya go laker, right from the big guy himself.... Bam!!

No one said it was part of the formula!  You mange to make trouble out of nothing!  I showed how the computation was done.  Snap ,you are just jealous. Amber was right in her assessment of you. 

Come out of your daddy's basement and join the real world.

Bash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2369 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Here we go again!

lakerben's a great guy back off him,he's got a inquisitive mind and that's awesome..

nathan

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

lakerben's a great guy back off him,he's got a inquisitive mind and that's awesome..

nathan

He started it. haha

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11120 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

nathan

Thanks !   

I tend to ignore the pests but this one continues to camp out and start trouble.  Nothing in the form of contribution just negative garbage.  This is why several good posters have left this site.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

No one said it was part of the formula!  You mange to make trouble out of nothing!  I showed how the computation was done.  Snap ,you are just jealous. Amber was right in her assessment of you. 

Come out of your daddy's basement and join the real world.

Bash

Hello????? you said the system worked and then showed it by something using sums, subtraction, multiplying, mirroring, and then waiting a few draws. Had nothing to do with bigdaddy's system but whatever.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11120 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello????? you said the system worked and then showed it by something using sums, subtraction, multiplying, mirroring, and then waiting a few draws. Had nothing to do with bigdaddy's system but whatever.

I used pi but you never read a thread. The subject is pi.  Multiplication of pi and mirrors since you can't read.

You always pounce with your garbage.  Take a break your daddy is calling you for dinner.  Junior come to dinner!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I used pi but you never read a thread. The subject is pi.  Multiplication of pi and mirrors since you can't read.

You always pounce with your garbage.  Take a break your daddy is calling you for dinner.  Junior come to dinner!

I don't know... I'm reading the title of the thread that says "BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY"

Maybe you're the one not reading the thread? Maybe you should start a new thread with your own Pi formula instead of hijacking this one?

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11120 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't know... I'm reading the title of the thread that says "BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY"

Maybe you're the one not reading the thread? Maybe you should start a new thread with your own Pi formula instead of hijacking this one?

Hijack?  A big word for a little kid.

The author of the thread has respect for my input so why would you interject trouble?  The author of this thread  has communicated with me about this system .  Its called respect.   Now what do you have to say?  I doubt anybody would ask you for any input.  Don't waste anymore of my time kid.

This is a thinking forum but yours is always negative.  Perhaps you should think about why you do this before you continue.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2016, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hijack?  A big word for a little kid.

The author of the thread has respect for my input so why would you interject trouble?  The author of this thread  has communicated with me about this system .  Its called respect.   Now what do you have to say?  I doubt anybody would ask you for any input.  Don't waste anymore of my time kid.

This is a thinking forum but yours is always negative.  Perhaps you should think about why you do this before you continue.

I didn't see the author ask you to make up a new formula to fit the past draws. He wanted to know about bigdaddy's Pi formula. I don't know why you have trouble with this.

Lameka noted that bigdaddy's Pi formula didn't seem to work with his back testing and thought maybe he was missing some part.

You said no it works, and then proceeding to show a completely different formula that you made up and how it worked on one draw.

Once again, you call the facts negative, but they are just the facts. You can decide if they are negative or positive in your mind but they are just the truth.

Seems you think we should all just be positively oblivious to whether any system/theory actually works as people try to claim. 

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1707 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Please try NOT to let this thread go off on a tangent of unnecessary insults, that don't benefit anyone's knowledge of the Pi Formula or the game of lottery.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see the author ask you to make up a new formula to fit the past draws. He wanted to know about bigdaddy's Pi formula. I don't know why you have trouble with this.

Lameka noted that bigdaddy's Pi formula didn't seem to work with his back testing and thought maybe he was missing some part.

You said no it works, and then proceeding to show a completely different formula that you made up and how it worked on one draw.

Once again, you call the facts negative, but they are just the facts. You can decide if they are negative or positive in your mind but they are just the truth.

Seems you think we should all just be positively oblivious to whether any system/theory actually works as people try to claim. 

Wisconsin3054,

Blame it on " THE DUMBING DOWN OF THE SYSTEM'S FORUM " whereby if my system (?) doesn't hit the broad side of the barn then drastic measures must be taken to make it fit and of course it's all done after the draw.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                          United States
                          Member #1647
                          June 10, 2003
                          2369 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Please try NOT to let this thread go off on a tangent of unnecessary insults, that don't benefit anyone's knowledge of the Pi Formula or the game of lottery.

Well said destiny

i am trying to teach and still give people and opportunity to develop their own way..I don't use mirrors,vtracs multiply pi..that doesn't mean that it's wrong,if it works for you great..I use lakerben's pair ideas as filters..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1707 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Well said destiny

i am trying to teach and still give people and opportunity to develop their own way..I don't use mirrors,vtracs multiply pi..that doesn't mean that it's wrong,if it works for you great..I use lakerben's pair ideas as filters..

Bigdaddy, I had a feeling you probably modified the Pi Formula to work for the state of Tennessee

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              842 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2016, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Well said destiny

No offense to your original straightforward PI SYSTEM !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Page 3 of 15