Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 8 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 14 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Where have you been homie.  I missed your libelous comments.  Think before you write!  Not to worry i got a new printer. You can't go around spreading un- truths homie!

I have had several members pm me everyday for help ,and several who have said my systems have hit in their state.  Also if my stuff wad so bad why is the knockout system over 200,000 . 

So you continue your arrogant stupidity.  I was  refering  to bigdaddy's system not mine.  But reading isnt one of your strong suits. I have throughly tested my systems before I post them.  It's funny that jealous kids are allowed to spew lies on this forum.

You continue to refer to me as a kid. I assure you I wasn't born yesterday which is probably the reason why you can't pull the wool over my eyes. You also continue to refer to me as being jealous. I thought we covered this before or did you forget ? You  don't seem to realize that I hold the winning hand here (Dollar-wise not view-wise). I will theoretically take $200,000 vs 200,000 views any day !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11117 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2016, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

You continue to refer to me as a kid. I assure you I wasn't born yesterday which is probably the reason why you can't pull the wool over my eyes. You also continue to refer to me as being jealous. I thought we covered this before or did you forget ? You  don't seem to realize that I hold the winning hand here (Dollar-wise not view-wise). I will theoretically take $200,000 vs 200,000 views any day !

Puke

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
      Houston Texas
      United States
      Member #171289
      January 5, 2016
      313 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Do I Get It Right What I Done or I Messed Up

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11117 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Oklahoma average /pi +666

then +001,-001.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          The River Walk NC Coast
          United States
          Member #170590
          December 8, 2015
          60 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2016, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

no bogus numbers as you say just reordered,as smart as I am,exmachinist smart am/mastercam cnc programming..I don't know excel..I am also a professional musician...I have a excellent mind for numbers and seeing patterns 

Ah, I too play.  I have more guitars than I can play lol.  Just bought another Les Paul but love my jams.

CNC coding can be fun.  We would program robots that would place parts in the CNCs to ride them like a bull lol good ole Fanuc Robotics ... Now Im at Ft Hood getting ready for another tour, my back ground is automation and electronics. Okay l off topic lol

cheers

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            The River Walk NC Coast
            United States
            Member #170590
            December 8, 2015
            60 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2016, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Because he plays guitar.

Sry but I love this comment lol

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
              Broken Arrow, OK
              United States
              Member #155206
              May 11, 2014
              1875 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for that LB! Can't wait to see how it shakes out!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2512 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Sry but I love this comment lol

Ha ha, reminded me of String theory. There must be a connection.

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                  NJ
                  United States
                  Member #165922
                  April 27, 2015
                  3335 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2016, 12:43 am - IP Logged

no bogus numbers as you say just reordered,as smart as I am,exmachinist smart am/mastercam cnc programming..I don't know excel..I am also a professional musician...I have a excellent mind for numbers and seeing patterns 

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are <snip>sure and the intelligent are full of doubt. 

<kock>

Bertrand Russell

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                    BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                    United States
                    Member #1647
                    June 10, 2003
                    2220 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2016, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha, reminded me of String theory. There must be a connection.

I'm actually in contact with DR kaku one of the  pioneer of  string  theory 

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

GwizQ1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                      Member #173767
                      March 18, 2016
                      186 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2016, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Do I Get It Right What I Done or I Messed Up

I'm not sure if you're doing it wrong or not but guess what I discovered yesterday for one of the states ? They're posting exact hits almost every day from the previous days box!  It took me four days to realize this LOL And yesterday the number didn't come from the previous days box it came from the box 2 days previous . So keep in mind you still have to track the potential state that you're looking's pattern.....  Lakerben listen to his example and follow it verbatim the counterclockwise is the key .

The good news is for the state I'm tracking they're using numbers from the box created so far every day this week . I'm just a hobbyist not a regular day player but if you are you could probably use this strategy on a regular basis if you're lucky enough that your states patterns are matching up with it to at least get close to or hit on a regular basis I'm just tracking right now till I get my head around all these different strategies .

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11117 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if you're doing it wrong or not but guess what I discovered yesterday for one of the states ? They're posting exact hits almost every day from the previous days box!  It took me four days to realize this LOL And yesterday the number didn't come from the previous days box it came from the box 2 days previous . So keep in mind you still have to track the potential state that you're looking's pattern.....  Lakerben listen to his example and follow it verbatim the counterclockwise is the key .

The good news is for the state I'm tracking they're using numbers from the box created so far every day this week . I'm just a hobbyist not a regular day player but if you are you could probably use this strategy on a regular basis if you're lucky enough that your states patterns are matching up with it to at least get close to or hit on a regular basis I'm just tracking right now till I get my head around all these different strategies .

I've done the division and multiplication of pi. Show some examples.

I'm currently using ln then the answer inverted.  This has hit.

Wednesday nm p3 792.

Ln (792)

6.674561393 inverted is

Yesterday's hit 957.  Bam!

Party

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2512 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2016, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm actually in contact with DR kaku one of the  pioneer of  string  theory 

Really, that's awesome that you can even get a hold of him. Ask him If he knows a way to beat the pick-3. 

Charlotte
                            United States
                            Member #42106
                            June 27, 2006
                            59 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2016, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Ok, so I have been following this thread, attempting to understand the method behind the madness that is the BidDaddy's Pi Formula system.  Of all the threads that I have read, this piece has been the most critical and illuminating.  Solid work here Destiny!

So, I built something in Excel (as my Access skills are not what they used to be). As I began my back testing, without the above clarity, I was clearly going down the wrong path.

Now that I have gotten something built (with the visual ques I needed), I am beginning to see some result arise where I didn’t before with the spotty challenging process otherwise described here.

My point is this: I think there is something here, even for states other than TN. I am in NC, analyzing the Pick 4 and as I begin the two years of past data analysis, I am already optimistic that this system will provide results that I would be comfortable betting with.

To that, I say to the readers of this thread to focus on Destiny’s posts as they are the most explanatory. The biggest thing for me was the averaging of the last 8 – 20 draws, assessing them on an individual calculation basis.

If you are not an excel person, I highly recommend finding someone who is to help you build this out. Otherwise, I suspect it would take a lifetime to evaluate this data.

Good Luck to all!

toledo ohio
                              United States
                              Member #169147
                              October 4, 2015
                              69 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2016, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

can you give exsplain how to get the inverted answer?

Page 14 of 15