Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 9 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 15 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The River Walk NC Coast
United States
Member #170590
December 8, 2015
65 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2016, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so I have been following this thread, attempting to understand the method behind the madness that is the BidDaddy's Pi Formula system.  Of all the threads that I have read, this piece has been the most critical and illuminating.  Solid work here Destiny!

So, I built something in Excel (as my Access skills are not what they used to be). As I began my back testing, without the above clarity, I was clearly going down the wrong path.

Now that I have gotten something built (with the visual ques I needed), I am beginning to see some result arise where I didn’t before with the spotty challenging process otherwise described here.

My point is this: I think there is something here, even for states other than TN. I am in NC, analyzing the Pick 4 and as I begin the two years of past data analysis, I am already optimistic that this system will provide results that I would be comfortable betting with.

To that, I say to the readers of this thread to focus on Destiny’s posts as they are the most explanatory. The biggest thing for me was the averaging of the last 8 – 20 draws, assessing them on an individual calculation basis.

If you are not an excel person, I highly recommend finding someone who is to help you build this out. Otherwise, I suspect it would take a lifetime to evaluate this data.

Good Luck to all!

Since you already built this in excel, will you share it?

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

Ohio
    United States
    Member #157792
    July 31, 2014
    1178 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2016, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if you're doing it wrong or not but guess what I discovered yesterday for one of the states ? They're posting exact hits almost every day from the previous days box!  It took me four days to realize this LOL And yesterday the number didn't come from the previous days box it came from the box 2 days previous . So keep in mind you still have to track the potential state that you're looking's pattern.....  Lakerben listen to his example and follow it verbatim the counterclockwise is the key .

The good news is for the state I'm tracking they're using numbers from the box created so far every day this week . I'm just a hobbyist not a regular day player but if you are you could probably use this strategy on a regular basis if you're lucky enough that your states patterns are matching up with it to at least get close to or hit on a regular basis I'm just tracking right now till I get my head around all these different strategies .

Sounds good WIZQ1. What state are you referring to?

Ohio
      United States
      Member #157792
      July 31, 2014
      1178 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so I have been following this thread, attempting to understand the method behind the madness that is the BidDaddy's Pi Formula system.  Of all the threads that I have read, this piece has been the most critical and illuminating.  Solid work here Destiny!

So, I built something in Excel (as my Access skills are not what they used to be). As I began my back testing, without the above clarity, I was clearly going down the wrong path.

Now that I have gotten something built (with the visual ques I needed), I am beginning to see some result arise where I didn’t before with the spotty challenging process otherwise described here.

My point is this: I think there is something here, even for states other than TN. I am in NC, analyzing the Pick 4 and as I begin the two years of past data analysis, I am already optimistic that this system will provide results that I would be comfortable betting with.

To that, I say to the readers of this thread to focus on Destiny’s posts as they are the most explanatory. The biggest thing for me was the averaging of the last 8 – 20 draws, assessing them on an individual calculation basis.

If you are not an excel person, I highly recommend finding someone who is to help you build this out. Otherwise, I suspect it would take a lifetime to evaluate this data.

Good Luck to all!

Hello Countingman, I would love a copy of your excel file. Thanks in advance.

SWMcCaig's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #155206
        May 11, 2014
        1901 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if you're doing it wrong or not but guess what I discovered yesterday for one of the states ? They're posting exact hits almost every day from the previous days box!  It took me four days to realize this LOL And yesterday the number didn't come from the previous days box it came from the box 2 days previous . So keep in mind you still have to track the potential state that you're looking's pattern.....  Lakerben listen to his example and follow it verbatim the counterclockwise is the key .

The good news is for the state I'm tracking they're using numbers from the box created so far every day this week . I'm just a hobbyist not a regular day player but if you are you could probably use this strategy on a regular basis if you're lucky enough that your states patterns are matching up with it to at least get close to or hit on a regular basis I'm just tracking right now till I get my head around all these different strategies .

What system are you referring to here? I would like to back-test for my state, but it sounds like you're talking about a completely different system....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Greensboro, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1288 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

We need to keep this thread going. It really has potential !!

US Flag

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
            Texas
            United States
            Member #150797
            December 31, 2013
            822 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2016, 6:04 am - IP Logged

We need to keep this thread going. It really has potential !!

If you want to keep the thread going, why not tell us what results you have been getting and which formula has been giving you the best results?

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

GwizQ1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
              Member #173767
              March 18, 2016
              225 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I hit on my states Pick 3 this week using numbers produced by Pi.  I Usually average the last 2 hits and only add/subtract 111, 222, 333....999.  That gives me 18 numbers to compare against my other workouts I use.  The hit was clearly in the decimal portion of each number ie, (1.003, 2.003, 3.003 and 003 ended up as the hit, for example).  However it was only one time and I didnt wager a lot of money on it (i did .50 box, won 40$) since I thought another number similiar would hit.  My state plays a lot of mirrors/ one up or one down from the predictions so I was pleasantly surprised that blatant obvious number hit that day.   I have been tracking Pi for about 1 month.  The easy win sparked me to start experimenting with averaging more numbers to see if I could get more consistent results. That is the only way i would feel more confident to play more Pi numbers for more money.   I back tested today my state (10 days back) and it looks like i would get more consistent results if I average the last 5 hits.......just a lil testimonial as I do believe of all systems this one has the best potential to produce solid hits.  I still have a long way to go before I get it the way I want but I do encourage everyone to try it for your state.  Its a solid strategy.

Page 15 of 15