Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BigDaddy's Pi Formula: X/n + YYY

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 8 months ago by GwizQ1.

Page 12 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2016, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Then why nt post he 2 or 3 pairs instead of the 15-20?

Cheers

Harder to hit 100% of the time with only 2 or 3.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2016, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I don't think Bigdaddy intends to share his "secret" for pissing on the Tennessee lottery, and that's his fair decision to make.

I live in NC presently stationed in Texas so I am not wanting data from TN

Cheers

In Kola's Pi formula, the value for YYY  has nothing to do with the state of Tennessee, or any state in particular.

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The River Walk NC Coast
      United States
      Member #170590
      December 8, 2015
      60 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

In Kola's Pi formula, the value for YYY  has nothing to do with the state of Tennessee, or any state in particular.

That's my point so why not tells us "which" numbers to use

Cheers

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

The River Walk NC Coast
        United States
        Member #170590
        December 8, 2015
        60 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Harder to hit 100% of the time with only 2 or 3.

or even 82% lol

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1889 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

λBed

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
            United States
            Member #1647
            June 10, 2003
            2286 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I posted my methods to educate and stimulate growth..half of the fun is figuring it out for yourself...like I did not being given something and not knowing how it works..i gave a lot of information..some people have done the work and are close to it.I post pairs and triads and flip digits to make it impossible to reverse engineer my ideas..there's a lot of system thieves in this forum..I pay credit to lakerben,wheeler destiny and a few others in my posts and use some of their ideas as reducing tools everyday,always giving credit where it's due..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I posted my methods to educate and stimulate growth..half of the fun is figuring it out for yourself...like I did not being given something and not knowing how it works..i gave a lot of information..some people have done the work and are close to it.I post pairs and triads and flip digits to make it impossible to reverse engineer my ideas..there's a lot of system thieves in this forum..I pay credit to lakerben,wheeler destiny and a few others in my posts and use some of their ideas as reducing tools everyday,always giving credit where it's due..

Thanks bro.  Good luck to you!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2524 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

What happened to the thread Big daddy started about selling his system?

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                  williamson county
                  United States
                  Member #119081
                  November 14, 2011
                  2768 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2016, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I only asked openly because he won't answer any questions in a PM either.  Several other members say the same thing. 

Putting together 12 to 15 consecutive pairs and hitting every now and then is quite simple but "claiming" certain things work without evidence either publicly or behind closed doors sounds suspicious. 

Come on, this is pick 3.  How much money can I win living in NC or Texas that will take away from anyone's pocket that pays in Tenn or another state.  I say at least respond to a PM

again, no flames just the FACTS 

Cheers

I have private messaged him and he has answered all of my messages......and he has helped me.......he is gifted and great in the brain......lol

tennessee lottery is hard and they don't like to payout.......because they don't take in enough to cover.........the payouts......it is a business, and

the tn lottery runs it that way......they knew they had to go to the computer.......they have to know what they are going to payout first......just plain

rotten......but bigdaddy has found a way around this.....and i don't blame him for not disclosing........his system.... playing the lottery ain't FREE....

plus you catch more flies with honey........is the old saying.....

You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1889 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

What happened to the thread Big daddy started about selling his system?

Todd Northrop not having nobody use his site to do market research for free.

Puke

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2524 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2016, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Todd Northrop not having nobody use his site to do market research for free.

Puke

Fine, I'm sure Big Daddy is making money, so why don't they make a deal?

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2524 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I'll chip in 5 bucks to pay for the marketing on LP. Who's with me?

The rules set in place makes total sense, I get it, unfortunately it's a trade-off. Like when a person who's been a member for many years like Big Daddy, still has to adhere to newbie rules.

The point I'm trying to make is this..... it's so sad that someone like Big Daddy comes along with a possible life-changing method, and Ironically due to a technicality, multitudes lose a treasure trove of information worth a million bucks... 

Surely some kind of agreement can become reality. 

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4871 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I'll chip in 5 bucks to pay for the marketing on LP. Who's with me?

The rules set in place makes total sense, I get it, unfortunately it's a trade-off. Like when a person who's been a member for many years like Big Daddy, still has to adhere to newbie rules.

The point I'm trying to make is this..... it's so sad that someone like Big Daddy comes along with a possible life-changing method, and Ironically due to a technicality, multitudes lose a treasure trove of information worth a million bucks... 

Surely some kind of agreement can become reality. 

There are others here who charge a fee for their systems, so it can be done.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

The River Walk NC Coast
                            United States
                            Member #170590
                            December 8, 2015
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2016, 7:28 am - IP Logged

I post pairs and triads and flip digits to make it impossible to reverse engineer my ideas.

so, what I got out of this statement is you post quite a few bogus numbers, sry BigD but that's what your saying, no flames just using your own words. 

It's not a big deal to write a program using "every" digit yyy and yyyy and run it in to a Macro to see "if" any of them realistlly do work.  It may take a little while to sort through but that's why they have Macros for those too lol, I was hoping to not have to re-event the wheel.

Cheers

The River Walk NC Coast
                              United States
                              Member #170590
                              December 8, 2015
                              60 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2016, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I have private messaged him and he has answered all of my messages......and he has helped me.......he is gifted and great in the brain......lol

tennessee lottery is hard and they don't like to payout.......because they don't take in enough to cover.........the payouts......it is a business, and

the tn lottery runs it that way......they knew they had to go to the computer.......they have to know what they are going to payout first......just plain

rotten......but bigdaddy has found a way around this.....and i don't blame him for not disclosing........his system.... playing the lottery ain't FREE....

plus you catch more flies with honey........is the old saying.....

"I have private messaged him and he has answered all of my messages"

Good for you, then my assumption would be he has selective friends to correspond with while others he elects not too.  He has that right for sure although not friendly to at least respond.  I've chatted with 3 other members that have been on this board for years that all say when it comes to the Pi questions he is non responsive.  I'll learn which members I can chat with and "trust" and which I can not.  Just another day in the freezing waters lol

Cheers

Page 12 of 15