Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Basics of a Successful System

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 5 months ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
256 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2016, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

A Lottery System indicates when Not To Play either (a) by your own lottery intuition that develops over time, or (b) the patterns in your lottery indicate the timing is off, or (c) "Triggers" have not occurred that would indicate that now is the time to play, or (d) you can't afford to play at the moment - you have spent too much $$$ already chasing numbers - time to give it a break for a while.

You should never chase after a group of numbers for too long !!!

A Lottery System indicates when Not To Play either (a) by your own lottery intuition that develops over time

Do you think that Intuition can be "programmed" into a System?  Couldn't the Patterns and Triggers be pre-set to show you the results of that intuition? 

You would still be left to decide (d).

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I think we have to consider that the draw machines have no memory, and are unlikely to send out a message warning folks not to play based on any prior drawing.
    That decision rests with the person who is tracking game history and assigning values to specific data.
    I can't recall a situation in the 10+ years I've been playing lotteries when my data ever suggested I skip the next the drawing.
    That's a personal choice, as has been stated.
    Texas has four daily drawings.
    I have a schedule and a budget where I play one Pick 3 drawing per day, and one Daily 4 drawing per day. Assuming I have sufficient funds and I can get to the lottery terminal located down the street from my house.
    I doubt that I would ever interpret any of the clues in my workout in a way where I wouldn't play.
    The only exception is that I definitely won't ever play the predator jackpot games!

Lincoln, California
      United States
      Member #167130
      June 27, 2015
      256 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2016, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I think we have to consider that the draw machines have no memory, and are unlikely to send out a message warning folks not to play based on any prior drawing.
      That decision rests with the person who is tracking game history and assigning values to specific data.
      I can't recall a situation in the 10+ years I've been playing lotteries when my data ever suggested I skip the next the drawing.
      That's a personal choice, as has been stated.
      Texas has four daily drawings.
      I have a schedule and a budget where I play one Pick 3 drawing per day, and one Daily 4 drawing per day. Assuming I have sufficient funds and I can get to the lottery terminal located down the street from my house.
      I doubt that I would ever interpret any of the clues in my workout in a way where I wouldn't play.
      The only exception is that I definitely won't ever play the predator jackpot games!

I will agree that there is no Memory and Nothing from the Past influences the Future.  There is however, a lot of History to look at.  Some of that history Shows the Winners coming from a Small Set of Groupings.  If one is playing a certain group and finds that it does not have any combinations in the current Draw Then the system says You Can't Play.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Wow. I'm seeing lots of misinformation in this thread. Every bit of this was debunked about seven years ago but, I'm going to continue reading and learning.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
          NJ
          United States
          Member #165922
          April 27, 2015
          3337 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Here's my 2 cents: Avoid buying books, lotto software, and don't follow posters who claim to have "The best system", "Guaranteed pairs, numbers" and other gimmicky sounding titles on their thread. Do they know what guaranteed means? It means whoever loses after playing their "Guaranteed" numbers are entitled to a money back.

Don't let this scare u in anyway. The good news is we do have good posters who offer simple, yet effective results, such as Wheeler's pairs, Lakerben's mirror, distance from 10ttt, Destiny's pairs to name a few. Also it's not a system, but ask EZMONEE, he'll give u good pairs to play. GL!

San Angelo, Texas
            United States
            Member #1097
            January 31, 2003
            1394 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Wow. I'm seeing lots of misinformation in this thread. Every bit of this was debunked about seven years ago but, I'm going to continue reading and learning.

It would be interesting to know the 'misinformation' you are referring to.
            Everything I've said refers to my particular workout, which, by the way, paid $290 when I hit a straight in the Pick 3 Day drawing today (318).
            There are lots of opinions about what works and what doesn't.
            Personally, I find all the comments about 'odds', percentiles, probability, roots, sums, statistics, etc are more likely to lead folks astray.
            Folks who push those ideas might not have ever won anything.
            In my game, I choose integers one-by-one, not in groups of 3 or 4 or 5 or 6.
            But, it seems I stand alone.
            Doesn't matter what others think so long as I win something now and then to keep things interesting.

Lincoln, California
              United States
              Member #167130
              June 27, 2015
              256 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Why not come down from the Clock Tower, Leave you stuff there and join the discussion.  Elaborate or direct us to those debunking Posts.

Lincoln, California
                United States
                Member #167130
                June 27, 2015
                256 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Here's my 2 cents: Avoid buying books, lotto software, and don't follow posters who claim to have "The best system", "Guaranteed pairs, numbers" and other gimmicky sounding titles on their thread. Do they know what guaranteed means? It means whoever loses after playing their "Guaranteed" numbers are entitled to a money back.

Don't let this scare u in anyway. The good news is we do have good posters who offer simple, yet effective results, such as Wheeler's pairs, Lakerben's mirror, distance from 10ttt, Destiny's pairs to name a few. Also it's not a system, but ask EZMONEE, he'll give u good pairs to play. GL!

You are missing the Point.  I am not suggesting any specific System, I am just looking for a description of What a Successful System has to do.  Guarantees are not part of this, There are none.  Win, Profit a must.  In Between There is a vast array or methods that do the work of mining the data looking for any Trend and or Manipulating the Numbers with Formulas. 

No matter what the method there are Basics that determine Success.  I for one feel that to have a successful system for Pick 3 or 4, it has to work in all States and in either Ball or RNG Games.

NJ
                  United States
                  Member #165922
                  April 27, 2015
                  3337 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2016, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

You are missing the Point.  I am not suggesting any specific System, I am just looking for a description of What a Successful System has to do.  Guarantees are not part of this, There are none.  Win, Profit a must.  In Between There is a vast array or methods that do the work of mining the data looking for any Trend and or Manipulating the Numbers with Formulas. 

No matter what the method there are Basics that determine Success.  I for one feel that to have a successful system for Pick 3 or 4, it has to work in all States and in either Ball or RNG Games.

Have u ever seen a Nike slogan on a billboard? Just do it. U think too much of it. There's no such a thing as a universal lotto system, each state is different.

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1706 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2016, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I don't think a successful system has to work in every state, b/c the lottery trends and patterns are different in every stateWhat works in one state, might not work in another state.  [Ex. I have seen many systems posted on LP that seemed to work in Florida, but not in South Carolina].  Certain systems might work better for Mechanical Ball games, rather than RNG games. You are not going to find a lottery system that performs well consistently under every circumstance.

NJ
                      United States
                      Member #165922
                      April 27, 2015
                      3337 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2016, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I don't think a successful system has to work in every state, b/c the lottery trends and patterns are different in every stateWhat works in one state, might not work in another state.  [Ex. I have seen many systems posted on LP that seemed to work in Florida, but not in South Carolina].  Certain systems might work better for Mechanical Ball games, rather than RNG games. You are not going to find a lottery system that performs well consistently under every circumstance.

Yea no kidding. This guy thinks he can find the holy grail or the master key of lotto, which will open all doors. One system works well for some but not for others, but no system works well for my state.

Lincoln, California
                        United States
                        Member #167130
                        June 27, 2015
                        256 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2016, 12:22 am - IP Logged

"This Guy" has not given up yet.  I don't know; therefore, I can not agree with any of your negative conclusions.  Deo-nonfortuna, you are entitled to your opinion, I will not belittle it by referring to you as That -----.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4878 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2016, 12:32 am - IP Logged

A system only needs to be successful for the person playing it, in the state they're playing.  Whether a system is successful or not depends on what the player is satisfied with. Are they satisfied with one win a week, 2 wins a week, 2 wins a month? Or is anything less than 10 wins a month a failure? It all depends on the person and how much work they want to put into finding the best system for themselves.

One thing to start with, is to find something that happens a great deal of the time. If you can find a way to get just one number consistently, you can be on your way to a successful system Pick 3 system. There are enough ways or things you can do, that can get you the other two. But if you don't have that good consistent starting point, you're not going to get anywhere.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

backwoods ga
                            United States
                            Member #155844
                            May 31, 2014
                            1892 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2016, 3:56 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

SMH.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1394 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2016, 9:14 am - IP Logged

A system only needs to be successful for the person playing it, in the state they're playing.  Whether a system is successful or not depends on what the player is satisfied with. Are they satisfied with one win a week, 2 wins a week, 2 wins a month? Or is anything less than 10 wins a month a failure? It all depends on the person and how much work they want to put into finding the best system for themselves.

One thing to start with, is to find something that happens a great deal of the time. If you can find a way to get just one number consistently, you can be on your way to a successful system Pick 3 system. There are enough ways or things you can do, that can get you the other two. But if you don't have that good consistent starting point, you're not going to get anywhere.

I agree with you - it's a personal activity.
                              I have a strategy and it's working for me, now and then.
                              However, I do sometimes wonder if all the work is worth the $500 prize.
                              Yes, I know, there are circumstances where the prize could be higher, if I'm willing to take the risk, which I'm not.

As for the value of a workout in multiple states, I disagree.
                              Pick 3 is Pick 3, no matter where it's played.
                              If I can manage the output of my make believe mixing vessel using methods that win in Texas. there is no reason
                              I couldn't do it for any other state, whether its mechanical or computer drawn.
                              Trends don't recognize state boundaries.
                              But, why would I want to spend time and energy on an out-of-state game that I can't play?

I'm not selling anything!
                              However, I would entertain setting up a game for another state - if someone wants to make it worth my time.

I think I've said all I need to for this thread.

Allen is in California where winning Pick 3 combinations are determined by computers.
                              He's probably not winning because he doesn't know how.
                              I wish him luck finding something that works, but, in the end, he's going to have to figure it out on his own.

Page 2 of 12