Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Basics of a Successful System

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 5 months ago by RJOh.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2522 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

You previous said:

"A person on LP already posted straight from Florida's pre test and post test protocols and it's ridiculous."

And this is what's on really on the the Florida web site:

Florida Lottery drawings are conducted under strict security guidelines and procedures. A Lottery draw manager and an auditor from an independent auditing firm attend and participate in every drawing. These two individuals report to the draw studio at least 90 minutes prior to the actual drawing. The Lottery draw studio and draw equipment vault are located in the basement of the Lottery Headquarters building, which is a secure and limited access facility. This area is also under 24-hour video surveillance. The Lottery draw manager is employed by the Florida Lottery as a special agent and is a certified law enforcement officer. The draw manager and auditor complete a detailed checklist that thoroughly scrutinizes all aspects of each drawing. Currently, there are three draw machines and six ball sets available for each of the Lottery's five Draw game drawings. The machine and ball set to be used for a particular drawing is selected at random just prior to the drawing. Ball sets are weighed before and after each drawing to ensure that there's not been any tampering with the ball set and a series of pre-tests are also conducted to ensure the machines are working properly. All Florida Lottery drawings are open to the public.

But according to you the Florida Lottery process is "ridiculous".

"Yeah I can prove that it's not random."

Don't be stupid! At best you can prove it's not random according to you (just like according to you their "protocols are ridiulous") when we all know by buying a ticket we are agreeing to abide by the LOTTERY'S RULES. Like I said before, if you don't like the way the Florida Lottery conducts business, don't play their games.

"You seriously have comprehension issues."

You're correct, I can't comprehend the gibborish and nonsense you're posting. "I was taught from a long time ago that the progressive wagering purpose is NOT necessarily to make a huge profit when you win, but rather an insurance program which guarantees a profit." To the contrary, the idea of a progressive wagering system is to minimum loses and maximum wins.

"All income is taxable, even below 600 bucks. Even if you walk your neighbor's dog once a month for 10 bucks, it's taxable. All types of income regardless of the amount."

Basically you're saying the IRS requires anybody having a yard sale to record the earnings. Should we take your word for it or what the IRS says?

IMO you don't have enough credibility to speak for the IRS or the authority to decide how Florida or any lottery defines random.

I have to start with the last thing you wrote because that was the most uneducated response. If you really want me to find the IRS rule on this, I will, but you're not worth it because I can't help stupid. It's not worth my time. If you want to have your head buried, go right ahead.

What you wrote from the Florida website is not what the person in the Florida p-3 forum posted, so just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you really think I'm going to spend an hour digging information to prove it to you, forget it. I can go back into the May or April p-3 Florida forum and find it, but again, I won't. Go find it yourself. I already wiped the floor with you on a few other occasions, and some others popped up on those threads and backed me up because they couldn't just sit idly by with only one person, me, telling you how absurd your statements were, so basically it's a waste of time. Your absence after that floor cleaning was proof to me you tucked your tail and graciously walked away in shame. Don't make me do it again. If I really have to, I will spend a couple of hours digging and make a fool of you again and it's not fair, but is it really worth it? Not for you buddy boy, not for you. You're one of those know-it-alls, believe me, I've met a lot of them in my lifetime.

Next, your pathetic remark about randomness. You didn't even attempt to dissect what i wrote, instead repeated what you did before by telling me I don't have to play. Another slip out the back door. I know I don't have to play, but I have the right to express my opinion, just like you do. I got one for ya, If you don't like my opinions, then don't respond. You tell me I don't have to play p-3, so I say to you, you don't have to care about what I write. Drink your own medicine. But I personally wish you wouldn't stop because it's rather entertaining.  You write something, and I pull your foot out of your mouth. It's too easy.

This is my last response to you. I have better things to do, like educate other people who are willing to let their ego go on a short vacation. What you need is a permanent vacation on the beach somewhere in the tropics. Let us do the thinking around here okay? Thanks...

P.S. you couldn't be more wrong about Progressive wagering. God it hurts !!!!   Bang Head

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Did you run a backtest yet? Take any random set of 20 numbers and check them against some state's past results for a month or 2. It's soon obvious where the weakness in progressive betting lies. And why MonEl had to add the caveat of being able to predict a winner within 6 draws. Get a loosing streak of 10 or 12 or more draws and you have to play tens of thousands each time. Probably not even possible to get a clerk to run that many tickets, even for the select few who'd have the funds to do so. 

Ever hear of a Martingale system?

"Get a loosing streak of 10 or 12 or more draws and you have to play tens of thousands each time."

If one is playing a pick3 game with only 1000 possibly outcomes why would they ever have to play that much at any time?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2522 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

"Get a loosing streak of 10 or 12 or more draws and you have to play tens of thousands each time."

If one is playing a pick3 game with only 1000 possibly outcomes why would they ever have to play that much at any time?

If one doesn't win within a time period, they have to double up to regain their losses when they do eventually win in the second phase. But If there is a very long streak of losses, the cost to recoup ALL of the former wages can grow exponentially. Basically If you racked up a 5,000 dollar loss, it would take for example, 10,500 to be in the black again, with only a small profit of like 500 bucks. And would it be worth nail biting for a measly 500 bucks and thousands at risk? The main point is that the bettor at least regained the monies he/she lost. Then the cycles start again, if they're daring.

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1076 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2016, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I was simply testing one of the two progressive theories that YOU voluntarily put out. I only asked if you'd provide some numbers to work with and held you to nothing in stone in terms of wins...it was a study. I wasn't lucky on anything here because this was YOUR deal from start to finish...numbers, model and all. You say that you wouldn't have tried to play this way, for yourself that is, but you came out so strongly against me when I initially said it wasn't good strategy. You then went on to provide two models for progressive betting, and, had so much confidence in your model and profits that you asked, ARE WE O.K. NOW? That's when I asked you to step up.

You seem to know an awful lot and possess the ability to turn huge profits with your progressive strategy and a dedicated list for each draw. The study clearly shows a nice profit for even a random list, right? My question is with this level of expertise and confidence, why would you come here and offer an example of something that produces and you don't even play to make the money? I mean, I saw the whole LANTERN-EXCALIBUR deal and all that but, it's still questionable. Who passes up money that THEY KNOW they can make? Anyone that knows how to save money can save up enough bankroll to implement an approach they obviously have confidence in...like yours. In your most recent post, you said the following:

"I took a quick look and I would not be able to win with a random list of 25 box numbers, not if the list was really random 100%, not even with progressive betting.

How is that when the random list of (25) numbers I just used from you along with your progressive betting model turned the profits in question? Why would you offer a confident example of something that you wouldn't even use yourself? I want to understand.

To me all of this lottery stuff has always been just a way in which I waste time.

Years ago I discovered some things about the lottery, pick 3 game and about prediction that would allow me to win on the pick 3 game almost at will.

Sounds like I am not telling the truth, I know, but it is the truth, why didn't I then bankrupt the Texas lottery and maybe all the other-ones also?

Well I didn't want to and I still don't. It is my own affair, if I don't want to play it is my own business.

No, I didn't really forget about most of the stuff that I knew about pick 3 prediction, but I no longer care much about that stuff and I never much cared about playing the lottery for money even if I could win almost at will and I could years ago.

The only reason that I am still here even after I quit making predictions years ago, it is because I still like to waste my time here and for no other reason.

Imagine, being able to win almost at will and not making any money from that, well, that is and or was me, probably still is if I really wanted to, but I don't.

For whatever stuff I forgot, I learned new stuff, in the end even now I still know too much, no I don't want to profit from what I know.

Why? That is my own business, let us leave at that.

Thru the very many years here at the Lottery Post, have I helped people or not?

If I did, just be happy that I did and leave it at that. My motives for doing and or not doing things are my own.

Thanks!

---------------------

What would you do if you could get the 3 pick 3 digits any-order in 4 or 5 digits?

You could wheel the 4 or 5 digits and then play the pick 3 numbers produced.

What would you do if you could get very often 1 Key Digit out of the 3 pick 3 digits? You could play all 36 box singles and maybe even reduce those 36 to fewer pick 3 numbers.

What would you if you knew what kind of pick 3 numbers would come out next, such as:

Singles or Doubles?

Mostly High or Mostly Low?

Mostly Even or Mostly Odd.

Mostly In or Mostly Out.

If you knew which digits were the most likely to come out and 1 digit almost for sure?

If you was more or less good at predicting box pairs?

Etc.

What would I myself do? Nothing!, At least I did nothing and still do nothing.

That is my own business to do as I want to.

I have posted a ton of stuff, some people read some of the stuff sometimes and many never read the stuff, we all do as we want to do.

Many people don't understand that which I write about.

Well, Good Luck!

Fernando.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
          San Angelo, Texas
          United States
          Member #1097
          January 31, 2003
          1394 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

AllenB

Seems your question about lottery play got lost in the shuffle.
          A shame how things can get twisted here in LP.
          Maybe I'm a guilty party, too.
          I hope you are able to get through the muck and find the answers you are looking for.
          Good luck.

a562soldier's avatar - a562soldier
            CA
            United States
            Member #122452
            January 31, 2012
            348 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

In it's most basic form, a successful system starts with the following breakdown..

STEP 1:

220 numbers (120 singles + 90 doubles + 10 triples) divided by 10 group sets = PLAY LIST

GROUP 1 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 2 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 3 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 4 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 5 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 6 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 7 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 8 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 9 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

GROUP 10 ???, ??? ETC.. (22 combos)

or

if you want to focus on 72% of the weekly hits just play singles like this ..

STEP 2:

120 numbers (120 singles + no doubles + no triples) divided by 10 group sets = PLAY LIST

GROUP 1 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 2 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 3 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 4 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 5 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 6 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 7 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 8 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 9 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

GROUP 10 ???, ??? ETC.. (12 combos)

*Assign the last 60 singles numbers that hit to the bottom Groups 6 thru 10. You can expect a hit every 3-4 draws from this bottom grouping.

Lincoln, California
              United States
              Member #167130
              June 27, 2015
              256 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

AllenB

I hope you are able to get through the muck and find the answers you are looking for.
              Good luck.

That's Ok.  It was expected.  I did get some good Feedback and Learned something.  In the End I think what was reinforced is that There are several People here at LP with whom I would share a Successful system (If I Had One); but I would do that Privately, Not in the Forum. 

I'll be talking with you.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, MonEl, for obliging me...honestly. I do agree that a 'fresh' prediction list for every draw is logical but, what I'm doing here is establishing a baseline for an unchanged list just as I did in the link I provided to another similar experiment. Difference is that your betting strategy will be applied and I believe you're doing the $.50 6-way boxed + str8 option. You did fudge a bit with (25) numbers when the original model touted is based on (20) but, I'll meet you and use the (25) from the random list. Fair? Also, since Virginia does offer 'pair play' on Pick3 and Texas doesn't, I'll simply apply the strategy to the very last (6) draws on this state as it offers more ways to win something. I also see that as fair and please refer to their prize page to validate my accuracy. Lastly, you didn't disclose a bankroll amount to start with so I'll use $80 like I did before. We begin on 6/09 and end on 6/11, okay. The winning numbers are as follows:

Day                  Night

6/09                215                   664

6/10                980                   851

6/11                542                   035

Okay, # 21 on the list (215) is a boxed match for the 6/09 midday draw. So, my $80.00 - $12.50 cost = $67.50 remaining. I win the $40.00 payout which now gives me a new total of $107.50 to work with which is a $27.50 profit. Now, I'm going to 'raise them' to a $1.00 bet for the 6/09 night draw which will cost me $25.00 to play. $107.50 balance - $25.00 cost = $82.50 remaining. The night draw is a bust (664) with no matches at all so I'm out of $25.00, and, that loss cut directly into the $27.50 profit won on the first draw. In reality, I now have only a $2.50 profit to add to my original principle bankroll of $80.00 for a total of $82.50. Are you with me? Okay. For the next draw, I'm raising them again to a $2.00 bet which will cost me $50.00 to play. So, an $82.50 balance - $50.00 cost = $32.50 remaining. The strategy and list play well together on the 6/10 midday with (980) as it matched rear pairs from #19 (680) on the list and split pairs (900) from #25 on the list. Aren't you glad I didn't hold you to only the first (20) numbers?

What we have now is a $200.00 total payout for both pairs because the $1.00 prize is $50.00 for pairs...not bad at all! At this point, I add the $200.00 to my $32.50 for a new total of $232.50 to work with while recovering and capitalizing on that $25.00 previous loss. My $232.50 new balance - my original principle of $80.00 = a true profit of $152.50. These are the raw numbers. For the 6/10 night draw, I'll raise 'em again to a $4.00 bet which will cost me $100.00. Alright, $232.50 balance - $100.00 cost = $132.50 remaining and, yep, #1 on the list (857) locked in the front pairs for a $200.00 payout. Pairs is the player's best friend, trust me. The new numbers are a $132.50 last balance + the $200.00 payout for a $332.50 new bankroll. When I subtract my original $80.00 from that, my true current profit is $252.50. Next, I'm gonna push 'em again to an $8.00 bet 'cause hell, I ain't mad at NOBODY! My out of pocket here is $200.00 and that taken from the $332.50 leaves me $132.50 again.

The 6/11 midday is just plain off tha' chain!!! The list matched (254) BOXED TWICE on #12 and # 14!!! Then, #11 (742) got the rear pairs! Finally, #15 (541) zeroed in on the front pairs!! Let's count this money! At $8.00/number boxed payout, we have $1,280.00 for the two boxed hits ($640.00 X 2) and $800.00 on the pair hits ($400.00 X 2) for a total win of $2,080.00! That added to $132.50 gives me a new grand total of $2,212.50 in bankroll...and this is how MonEl rolls!! Again, when I subtract my $80.00 principle, I have made a true profit of $2,132.50 and we're talking in only a matter of (5) draws so far. This is great but, there's a caveat to it in the end. Okay, time for the last draw on 6/11 at night and I'm gonna try and take the whole dang ATM machine on a $16.00 bet!!! I'm at the top of this ladder and I'm looking back down at where I came from...$80.00. Mind you, the house has been doing all the heavy lifting this whole time via my profit.

My cost to run the list now on a $16 bet is $400.00 which is about +- 1/5 of my total bankroll. This is completely doable as the house is using its' own money...make or break. Unfortunately, the last draw produced nothing on any positions (035) so I'm taking a profit hit as the house recovers $400.00 of its' payouts to me. As such, my $2,212.50 bankroll - the $400.00 cost and loss leaves me with a balance of $1812.50 start to finish. The 'clean' and true profit realized here is $1,732.50 ($1,812.50 - $80.00 principle of my own money). Either way, we're talking about a lot of money made here with a list that's random, according to MonEl, and applying a very serious wagering strategy that could've also went very wrong. It's easy to look at what we did here and say, "Man he actually only spent $12.50 to make all that money and just progressively betted his way to two grand!!" However, if we examine the numbers very closely early on, we can easily see where had I lost again after my $50.00 bet @ $2.00, I would've had to 'regressive bet' back down to $1.00 because I didn't have enough to cover the next $100.00 progressive bet with the $32.50 balance. This thing can go either way and there's no guarantee on how much of win will be realized at any point during the betting in this game. Then, the fact that I used a state which pays on pairs helped A BUNCH because if we deduct all the pairs which totaled $1,000.00 alone, we then have a true profit of $732.50. The alternate list of self picked numbers also has some hits in it. It started off well with two split pairs matched (235) and (245) on the 6/09 midday and you can analyze from there.

I requested the list so that I could illustrate how all the numbers actually work from a cost/return/loss financial perspective, okay. This wasn't to take a jab at you or anything like that. As you can see, our numbers vastly differ because I'm applying real time math to EACH PLAY based on what happens with the money. You seem to apply a 'blanket' scenario to the list based on guarantees...there's a big difference. Anyhow, thanks for obliging me. People that may not be good with math need to see studies like this and I honestly enjoy crunching numbers as you can see. Later.

Do you even play pick3?

When you select your bet you clearly have to mark which type of bet you are making.

For Virginia Pick 3 you have the following play options:

Exact, Any, 50/50, Combo, Front, Back, Split.

Unless you explicitly bet Front, Back, or Split you don't win money on matching a pair when you are making a 50/50 bet.

Jimmy

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1889 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

thread of the month

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2016, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

To me all of this lottery stuff has always been just a way in which I waste time.

Years ago I discovered some things about the lottery, pick 3 game and about prediction that would allow me to win on the pick 3 game almost at will.

Sounds like I am not telling the truth, I know, but it is the truth, why didn't I then bankrupt the Texas lottery and maybe all the other-ones also?

Well I didn't want to and I still don't. It is my own affair, if I don't want to play it is my own business.

No, I didn't really forget about most of the stuff that I knew about pick 3 prediction, but I no longer care much about that stuff and I never much cared about playing the lottery for money even if I could win almost at will and I could years ago.

The only reason that I am still here even after I quit making predictions years ago, it is because I still like to waste my time here and for no other reason.

Imagine, being able to win almost at will and not making any money from that, well, that is and or was me, probably still is if I really wanted to, but I don't.

For whatever stuff I forgot, I learned new stuff, in the end even now I still know too much, no I don't want to profit from what I know.

Why? That is my own business, let us leave at that.

Thru the very many years here at the Lottery Post, have I helped people or not?

If I did, just be happy that I did and leave it at that. My motives for doing and or not doing things are my own.

Thanks!

---------------------

What would you do if you could get the 3 pick 3 digits any-order in 4 or 5 digits?

You could wheel the 4 or 5 digits and then play the pick 3 numbers produced.

What would you do if you could get very often 1 Key Digit out of the 3 pick 3 digits? You could play all 36 box singles and maybe even reduce those 36 to fewer pick 3 numbers.

What would you if you knew what kind of pick 3 numbers would come out next, such as:

Singles or Doubles?

Mostly High or Mostly Low?

Mostly Even or Mostly Odd.

Mostly In or Mostly Out.

If you knew which digits were the most likely to come out and 1 digit almost for sure?

If you was more or less good at predicting box pairs?

Etc.

What would I myself do? Nothing!, At least I did nothing and still do nothing.

That is my own business to do as I want to.

I have posted a ton of stuff, some people read some of the stuff sometimes and many never read the stuff, we all do as we want to do.

Many people don't understand that which I write about.

Well, Good Luck!

Fernando.

Hey, it's all good with me. If anybody here understands some of this, it's ME because I came to this forum years ago with what I felt was a pretty decent answer to Pick3 and it actually was for the most part. My problem was that I had not quite learned enough about the game because I was overly focused on winning and those payouts clouded my mind with nothing but how much money I could make. I was so confused that I came to this forum touting what a helluva system I had, how often I could hit intentionally straight, and how my stuff didn't stink. But, I was simultaneously making a complete and utter @$$ of myself because I was looking for a partner to do something that I could actually do on my own based purely on my claims. Some of the former members here really laid into me, too, and I know I deserved it now whenever I reflect back to that thread and how it all went down. I was actually very *ocky because I knew I had something good but, others saw it as a major red flag due my asking for a partner.

The major difference in you and me is that I was actually using my system and playing but, I wanted to hurry up and get to the BIG MONEY. My wins were reasonably consistent but, my profits were small and it was taking so much time to build up the bankroll needed to make those large bets and win even more money. I just became desperate without taking into account what other people would actually make of what I was saying...and it was it ever a bumpy ride from then on. I wasn't trying to swindle anyone out of money, I wasn't trying to sell anyone a system, and I didn't mean any harm. I was just thinking of 'me'. In the end, I worked it all out through patience and perseverance and I actually proved to everyone what I was capable of doing. This first wave of trial and error was done under the screen name Matchmaker and everyone here knows that name...very well. I had my toes stepped on and I stepped on some toes but, once I stepped on them I STAYED one them and Matchmaker had to be banned.

I wasn't angry and didn't hold that against Todd who has always been very fair to me because I actually said that I'd happily accept being banned under those circumstances. Oh, yeah, I had some issues...some PRIDE issues. This day and time, after all my studies of what works and doesn't, I simply try to offer meaningful advice regarding the critical math aspect of this game. Most play for fun and could care less about the specifics but, there are players here whom I believe have an appreciation for the reality of what happens with the cost/return/profit side of things in real time. The approach I used in the following link is now filed under 'relics' though it worked 'OK' for its' time and is based for online use only.

Here's my story from back tha' day:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194461

I had so much fun with Joker17, Fibonacci, Tiggs, rdgrnr, Pepper1, DiamondPalace, and a few others! I have to laugh every time I reflect on this thread!!! You're human when you can actually laugh at yourself. Enjoy and get that pride in check.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Do you even play pick3?

When you select your bet you clearly have to mark which type of bet you are making.

For Virginia Pick 3 you have the following play options:

Exact, Any, 50/50, Combo, Front, Back, Split.

Unless you explicitly bet Front, Back, or Split you don't win money on matching a pair when you are making a 50/50 bet.

Jimmy

I think I did say that I chose Virginia due to the pair play option allowing more opportunities to match something...it would be the pair option. Does it cost more to opt in the pair play? I was just factoring in the cost to play according to the model he proposed and the corresponding payouts but, I guess I took the pairs for granted. Even so, I factored out the pairs in the end and still ended up with like a $737.50 profit but, I forgot the amount of the early pair wins. The pairs towards the end on the big bets contributed $1,000 to the deal, though, based on the progressive model used. I will look over their prize chart again.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7310 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2016, 1:06 am - IP Logged

AllenB

Good luck.

It's almost an unwritten rule when somebody mentions drawings, somebody else wants to argue why pre-drawing test negatively effects random outcomes. It's the same when somebody mentions the IRS, anonymity, validating multi-million jackpot tickets, etc. If their comments don't start by "based on my experience", I'm not interested.

IMO, these type of threads might make more headway if they started with "these pick-3 combos should be drawn straight (or box) in the next week (month or whatever) and give their logical (or illogical) reasons why. If they must ask for opinions on how to create a system, they have no system to offer.

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3927 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2016, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I did a search looking for What LP members regard as the Basics of a Successful (Wining) System.  All I got was Instructions on how the LP Forum System works.  Here is my question.

What are those basics? 

1.  Profitable (The only thing that matters)
                          2. Simple, Easily Repeated, Based on Manipulation?
                          3. Simple, Easily Repeated, Based on Observation?
                          4. Works in all Number Games in all States?

Feel free to add to or delete from the list.

Anyone think they are close?

For digits games P3,P4 and P5,   the 'payout structure' and binomial theorem will be my top list. Profitability      is subjective, people wage differently. Prediction is not forecasting, some folks are in denial with the premise of lottery games and will fight hard to defend their position, this does not augur well for open discussion.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7310 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2016, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I have to start with the last thing you wrote because that was the most uneducated response. If you really want me to find the IRS rule on this, I will, but you're not worth it because I can't help stupid. It's not worth my time. If you want to have your head buried, go right ahead.

What you wrote from the Florida website is not what the person in the Florida p-3 forum posted, so just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you really think I'm going to spend an hour digging information to prove it to you, forget it. I can go back into the May or April p-3 Florida forum and find it, but again, I won't. Go find it yourself. I already wiped the floor with you on a few other occasions, and some others popped up on those threads and backed me up because they couldn't just sit idly by with only one person, me, telling you how absurd your statements were, so basically it's a waste of time. Your absence after that floor cleaning was proof to me you tucked your tail and graciously walked away in shame. Don't make me do it again. If I really have to, I will spend a couple of hours digging and make a fool of you again and it's not fair, but is it really worth it? Not for you buddy boy, not for you. You're one of those know-it-alls, believe me, I've met a lot of them in my lifetime.

Next, your pathetic remark about randomness. You didn't even attempt to dissect what i wrote, instead repeated what you did before by telling me I don't have to play. Another slip out the back door. I know I don't have to play, but I have the right to express my opinion, just like you do. I got one for ya, If you don't like my opinions, then don't respond. You tell me I don't have to play p-3, so I say to you, you don't have to care about what I write. Drink your own medicine. But I personally wish you wouldn't stop because it's rather entertaining.  You write something, and I pull your foot out of your mouth. It's too easy.

This is my last response to you. I have better things to do, like educate other people who are willing to let their ego go on a short vacation. What you need is a permanent vacation on the beach somewhere in the tropics. Let us do the thinking around here okay? Thanks...

P.S. you couldn't be more wrong about Progressive wagering. God it hurts !!!!   Bang Head

I gave a link to the IRS website explaining the rules for casual gamblers and a link to the Florida Lottery site after quoting what they say about their drawing process.

"What you wrote from the Florida website is not what the person in the Florida p-3 forum posted, so just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

I quoted from the Florida website and gave a link. Are you now saying there are two Florida Lottery sites or saying what you read in the Pick-3 Forum trumps what is written on the official Florida Lottery site?

"I can go back into the May or April p-3 Florida forum and find it, but again, I won't. "

Convenient, posting a claim then making excuses so you can refuse to prove it.

"I know I don't have to play, but I have the right to express my opinion, just like you do. "

Why do think anybody is interested reading your opinion on why you choose not to play the Florida Lottery?

"This is my last response to you."

Party

Halilullah!

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7310 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2016, 2:00 am - IP Logged

It's the reverse of that Monte Carlo simulation where imaginary pick-3 players continued to bet $1 straight trying to "win" $500 after losing thousands.

Page 10 of 12