Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Basics of a Successful System

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 5 months ago by RJOh.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1707 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2016, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

let the church say Amen. 

MonEl has just "Preached" on this thread.  Therefore, I agree with Lildarryl, "Let the LP Church  Blue Angel  say Amen" !!!   Hurray! 

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2016, 1:51 pm - IP Logged
    WOW!!
    Steer patties all over the place!!
    I have a couple of things to say and then I'm done with this thread.
    I have a paper and pencil workout for Pick 3 and Pick 4.
    It is not a prediction system because no man or machine, no matter how smart they think
    they are, can know in advance exactly what the next winning permutation will be.
    It's educated guesswork with a high failure rate.
    My methods will work in any state or country where Pick 3 and Pick 4 are played.
    I'm winning now and then but I would have to win a lot more to show a continuing profit, as the non-players suggest.
    Folks who claim they are racking in lots of cash with Pick 3 and don't have to work, ought to
    start posting some tickets.
    I can provide an email address, if needed.
    Those who want to see a copy of my winning tickets should provide me with an email address.
    I play one drawing per day, maximum of 5 sets, $6 per play.
    My workout ignores any and all pre-testing.
    If Texas does post testing, they don't report it.
    I don't have time or desire to post the details of my system, except to say that it
    uses the power of substitution.
    I have divided the game into 5 major pieces, with each piece having a definite purpose.
    All plays sit on an alphabetical base.
    If I choose the right alpha signatures, I'll have a good chance of winning.
    If not, well, there's another drawing tomorrow.
    I construct permutations to play using tracking data driven by winning integers.
    That right, its the continuous processing of the actual, official winning integers that drive
    the workout and provide the best answers to the What's Next questions.
    I evaluate the data and make what I believe are the best possible choices, one digit at a time.
    Sometimes I'm right and win enough to keep playing interesting, but it's not a win or die situation.
    For me it's entertainment with a possible pay back, pure and simple.
    Maintaining a winning workout is hard work, requiring lot of time and dedication.
    It's not a matter of making a couple of mathematical decisions and jotting a few doodles on
    a piece of paper.
    Complicated software and Excel spreadsheets are unnecessary and are unjustifiable distractions.
    I've yet to meet any kind of prediction software that ever got it right. Most are just glorified random number generators.
    The charts and other documents generated by automation are mostly worthless because very few ever tell anyone how the data can be actually used to win.
    It's very easy, as a lot of posters demonstrate, to sit back in a soft chair and put forth various amounts of wisdom on what it takes to win, how much to play, etc, etc, etc.
    One has to wonder if these folks ever play with real  dollars.
    In a world where you win or lose according to the output of a mechanical device, you need practical experience, not a bunch of philosophical stuff that makes good reading but contributes little.
    Sorry AllenB.
    I understand your situation because I've been there.
    Those California computers can be beat, all you have to do is keep trying.
    To the other contributors to this thread, face it, lottery is a personal choice.
    There are many ways to win and lose.
    What I do works for me.
    As to whether or not my workout applies to the other games, the answer is yes, with a few modifications.
    I guess in the end we should all feel lucky that we have the means, like LP, to argue on how to lose and win playing a game of chance.

Good luck!

"I don't have time or desire to post the details of my system, except to say that it
    uses the power of substitution."

"I have divided the game into 5 major pieces, with each piece having a definite purpose. All plays sit on an alphabetical base."

"If I choose the right alpha signatures, I'll have a good chance of winning."

bobby623:

Is your Pick 3/4 system similar to Vtracs, using Alphabets instead of numbers ???

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2352 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

"I don't have time or desire to post the details of my system, except to say that it
      uses the power of substitution."

"I have divided the game into 5 major pieces, with each piece having a definite purpose. All plays sit on an alphabetical base."

"If I choose the right alpha signatures, I'll have a good chance of winning."

bobby623:

Is your Pick 3/4 system similar to Vtracs, using Alphabets instead of numbers ???

I've posted enough about my pi equation workout as to be taken and being made into a usable system..without giving away  now proprietary information..my iPhone/android app is almost  ready for  programming 

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1707 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I've posted enough about my pi equation workout as to be taken and being made into a usable system..without giving away  now proprietary information..my iPhone/android app is almost  ready for  programming 

"my iPhone/android app is almost  ready for  programming."

Bigdaddy:

Is this App pertaining to your Pick 3/4 Pi System ??  At what price are you making this App available to the public ??  Will it work on Samsung phones ??

gtpapi987's avatar - guyanaanim

United States
          Member #172036
          January 14, 2016
          85 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

"my iPhone/android app is almost  ready for  programming."

Bigdaddy:

Is this App pertaining to your Pick 3/4 Pi System ??  At what price are you making this App available to the public ??  Will it work on Samsung phones ??

Samsung Phones are Android base so, yes it should work!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I am simply astonished with how Pick3 software has advanced while the basic game, in general, hasn't changed one bit. How is it that a simple 0-9 game became the focal point of alleged rocket science? Look, I sincerely mean no harm at all but, Pi has absolutely no place in any pick game...it's overkill. Again, I mean no harm.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2536 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2016, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I am simply astonished with how Pick3 software has advanced while the basic game, in general, hasn't changed one bit. How is it that a simple 0-9 game became the focal point of alleged rocket science? Look, I sincerely mean no harm at all but, Pi has absolutely no place in any pick game...it's overkill. Again, I mean no harm.

I have to deal with this enigma on a daily basis. It boggles my mind that picking 3 correct numbers from 0-9 can be so daunting. After all we see numbers all day long, so what the heck is going on here?

The simple answer is that it's an illusion. There are 1,000 possible straight combinations to choose from, so you say what's the problem?. To predict a  straight combination correctly once every 1,000 times or so would be close to the average. In a normal world this would hold true, but we have people who interfere with the flow, they blow the Feng shway away...lol

Even without the interference it would be difficult to regularly predict unless a new math is introduced into the equation.. 

You mention the need for software, well, think about the brain power it would take to predict a winning number even one straight every two weeks consistently. I can think of a Super computer that may be able to come close, but the computer costs so much to rent it for just one hour, it wouldn't be worth it for one test only. We would need to have multiple tests to get a broad range of results. And if we could afford such a highly priced computer, we wouldn't need the money.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2016, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

No Not any Lottery Game.  For this Thread I was concerned with Pick 3 and Pick 4 or Games with only 1 digit per position.   The number of combinations is manageable.  With 2 possible digits in each position Not so much.

A player might have success adding 1 to each of the previous three digit, but in the long run the probability is 1 in 1000. Or they could add 1, subtract 1, use the same digits, and mirror and get the exactly the same odds as any other 64 three digit numbers. I've hit pick-3 and pick-4 enough times to understand the 3 or 4 digits I happened to play were drawn.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7322 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2016, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Tipton is just another patsy among others you read about in the news over the years concocted by secret backroom officials in order to justify pre tests, post tests and ball tube finagling. 

It's true that computer programs can be hacked, so testing may be required, but there are plenty of fail safe methods to protect ball machines from tampering. 24/7 video cameras on the machine in the storage room, 3 person requirement to unlock the five or so bolts to the storage room where the machine is kept. Those are just two examples.

I will never buy their BS story about tamper prevention, for one second. BS

Puke

You don't even know why lotteries test their equipment for their live ball drawings so basically you're just whining because you can't win. So again I'm asking if the idea is to give every player an equal chance to win, how are "pre-test and post-tests" preventing that?

Lincoln, California
                    United States
                    Member #167130
                    June 27, 2015
                    256 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2016, 1:46 am - IP Logged

A player might have success adding 1 to each of the previous three digit, but in the long run the probability is 1 in 1000. Or they could add 1, subtract 1, use the same digits, and mirror and get the exactly the same odds as any other 64 three digit numbers. I've hit pick-3 and pick-4 enough times to understand the 3 or 4 digits I happened to play were drawn.

In my original post here I listed 4 suggested Standards. 1 Profitable; 2 Simple, Repeatable based on Manipulation; 3 Simple, Repeatable based on Observation and 4 Works in all Number Games (I meant single digit Pick 3 and 4) in all States.  Focusing on 2 and 3, Either or both are the guts of most systems (processes).  I intentionally separated them and stated that I was now an Observer and not a Manipulator. 

I do not discount in any way Manipulation; but, to go there you really need to know what you are doing or you just shoot in the dark and hit something that lights up once in a while. If it hits you get a run of Ata-Boys here until the next idea brightens then flames out and is forgotten.  Your manipulation process starts to fall down the list unless it is working or other members are inspired and continue to talk about it because it works for them.  I have manipulated.  Excel has allowed me to recreate many of the manipulations suggested here.  Along the way it has struck me many times to luck up and around.  To those that manipulate, I suggest that you keep a detailed history of your manipulations and their performance.  It will be the only thing that will allow for adjustments in the manipulation to sustain the process.

Mone, you said that the History does not Lie.  I absolutely agree. I understand that at the Orifice through which the next draw numbers emerge, there is no Back Pressure from the past; but, The past has the only clues to the future that might exist.  Think about it for a minute.  If you are adding, subtracting, substituting or manipulating the last draw numbers in any way, You have climbed onto the Comet and you are bouncing your ball there.  From inside the Ball bounces straight up and down; but, from outside (history) it follows a Wave pattern with wave length mostly depending on the speed of the Comet. 

I submit that the answer is in the History; but you have to look at the right history. I do not suggest that there is a single history 'Holy Grail" that is the Key.  In fact I believe that there are many histories wherein you find answers often enough to be profitable.

I also will say again that I do not believe that everything has already been looked at.  There is more history that contains answers and keys yet to be discovered.  If you think about Geologic Time, man is a Blip and the Lottery is barely a twinkle.  The more time the more history,  At least with Pick 3 and 4 Games we have had enough games to exceed the number of possible draws a few times.   Jackpot games with multiple digits per position are years away from completing 1 cycle.

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1078 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2016, 5:44 am - IP Logged

About the history of the past winning numbers.

On Texas they also do pre-tests, but maybe not post tests, I am not sure about the post tests.

Many people still don't understand that "things" are relative.

All that is important is to use a prediction logic that will allow you to make a profit, when used with a good enough betting strategy.

For most of my many old predictions I used from 1 to about 25 past draws, but I mostly used from 1 to 10 past draws, really I mostly used the last 2 past draws and of those 2 past draws I mostly used the very last past draw.

I do suggest to take a look at the last 10 to 30 past draws even if you only use the last 1 to 4 past draws.

Here I will show a few very old pick 3 predictions that I made:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606727

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607015

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607018

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607076

They were 76 Straight Singles and 61 Straight Doubles predicted.

I almost never made Straight pick 3 predictions.

The very last draw was always the most important draw.

----------------------------

Back then I posted most of my predictions inside Image Files (pictures) that I made and hosted on image servers, so all or most of those image files were deleted from those image servers many years ago, so we can't see them anymore.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459590

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459678

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459680

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459707

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459710

----------------

Another:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459141

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459185

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459238

----------------

Another one:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458583

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458663

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458880

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458886

I did know a few things, but I got tired of all of that, now I have left the lottery mostly alone and most of the stuff is long gone, but I still know and remember a few things, but not too many.

I do tell it as it really is.

People think that I lie when I tell them that I "broke" the pick 3 game in so many ways thru-out the years, well I did, but all of that is long gone.

-------------

But make no mistake it took me a lot of work and time to get there and I did make a lot of trash predictions, mostly at the beginning when I was learning. Now I can't predict anything.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:11 am - IP Logged

You don't even know why lotteries test their equipment for their live ball drawings so basically you're just whining because you can't win. So again I'm asking if the idea is to give every player an equal chance to win, how are "pre-test and post-tests" preventing that?

Stack, you've been around a while and have contributed to similar threads in much the same way as you have here. Also, you and I have brain stormed the pre and post test 'integrity' of the game and I'm going share, again, what I feel is the reality of it all. So, the commission spends all this money on fancy draw machines and highly quality-controlled ball sets, right? I understand that even with the best of production process, there's still the possibility of variation and bias of an end product... and I'm speaking of the ping-pong balls here. On the Texas website, it says that during the pre-tests if any one ball in any chamber is drawn four times, a fifth draw is conducted. If it happens again, the ball set in that particular chamber doesn't pass. Now, to me, such a process is not only ludicrous and overkill but very taxing on the draw machine in general.

Here's my main argument, though, which I've also shared. The word 'random' means just that... it occurs randomly. Why not have all their security measures in place, enter the room, crank the machine up and conduct a truly random SINGLE draw? In my honest opinion, drawing those numbers out up to possibly five times times tends to disrupt what I dub the 'law of occurrence' but, only to an extent I believe. It's kinda like that application of lightening striking in the same place twice. Just my .02 on it.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:24 am - IP Logged

About the history of the past winning numbers.

On Texas they also do pre-tests, but maybe not post tests, I am not sure about the post tests.

All that is important is to use a prediction logic that will allow you to make a profit, when used with a good enough betting strategy.

For most of my many old predictions I used from 1 to about 25 past draws, but I mostly used from 1 to 10 past draws, really I mostly used the last 2 past draws and of those 2 past draws I mostly used the very last past draw.

I do suggest to take a look at the last 10 to 30 past draws even if you only use the last 1 to 4 past draws.

Here I will show a few very old pick 3 predictions that I made:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606727

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607015

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607018

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607076

They were 76 Straight Singles and 61 Straight Doubles predicted.

I almost never made Straight pick 3 predictions.

The very last draw was always the most important draw.

----------------------------

Back then I posted most of my predictions inside Image Files (pictures) that I made and hosted on image servers, so all or most of those image files were deleted from those image servers many years ago, so we can't see them anymore.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459590

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459678

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459680

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459707

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459710

----------------

Another:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459141

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459185

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1459238

----------------

Another one:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458583

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458663

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458880

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203017/1458886

I did know a few things, but I got tired of all of that, now I have left the lottery mostly alone and most of the stuff is long gone, but I still know and remember a few things, but not too many.

I do tell it as it really is.

People think that I lie when I tell them that I "broke" the pick 3 game in so many ways thru-out the years, well I did, but all of that is long gone.

-------------

But make no mistake it took me a lot of work and time to get there and I did make a lot of trash predictions, mostly at the beginning when I was learning. Now I can't predict anything.

MonEl, you speak extremely well about the game specifics and I share very similar views throughout all your posts. The one statement which really stands out in your post here is the following:

In my response to Stack47, your statement is exactly what I mean by 'law of occurrence'...those pre tests are relevant to what can happen in the end and the draw conductors know it in my opinion. But, they 'script' it under integrity of the game. You will not find such measures in ANY GAME at ANY CASINO which should cause people to really wonder in my opinion.

Example: How many times do they need to spin the Roulette wheel before they get a fair spin? ONE. The dealer may shuffle the cards a few times at the Black Jack/Poker tables but, they pass the cards out ONE TIME only. Craps...they may slightly 'jiggle' the dice before a roll but, they only roll ONE TIME. I call BS on the lottery draw process.BS

#lotto-4-a-living

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2536 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Really? Whining?

I'm aware of their excuses as to why they do pre and post tests, but I don't believe their reasons. I've written so much about this, so again, your comprehension level sucks.

If they want to give players equal chance to win, they should leave the dang machines alone. If they break during the draw they will redo a draw. A person on LP already posted straight from Florida's pre test and post test protocols and it's ridiculous. One thing they do is do a pre test draw, and if the same number that was drawn in the first pre test shows 3 or 4 times in the following pre test , they have to do another test, so basically there could be up to 10 tests before and after. If you can't see the BS, then I can't help you. I will not spell it out for you.

If you do a thousand pre tests before the draw, the machine can still break down, and they do the draw again ANYWAYS!!!!....GOT IT NOW ?

I doubt you will.

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1078 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

MonEl, you speak extremely well about the game specifics and I share very similar views throughout all your posts. The one statement which really stands out in your post here is the following:

In my response to Stack47, your statement is exactly what I mean by 'law of occurrence'...those pre tests are relevant to what can happen in the end and the draw conductors know it in my opinion. But, they 'script' it under integrity of the game. You will not find such measures in ANY GAME at ANY CASINO which should cause people to really wonder in my opinion.

Example: How many times do they need to spin the Roulette wheel before they get a fair spin? ONE. The dealer may shuffle the cards a few times at the Black Jack/Poker tables but, they pass the cards out ONE TIME only. Craps...they may slightly 'jiggle' the dice before a roll but, they only roll ONE TIME. I call BS on the lottery draw process.BS

Lucky Loser

"They Are Crooks"

But, How many people would believe me if I say that?

Not very many.

Most people would say that I am a sore loser and that I just don't know or didn't know how to win, how to predict the pick 3 numbers right and or that I am crazy and or that I don't know what I am talking about.

Take a quick look at those few past predictions that I made years ago.

Does it look as if I didn't know how to accurately predict the winning number right?

Does it look as if I didn't know what I was doing?

They are crooks!

And not just here at the Texas lottery, but everywhere else also.

I probably knew more about pick 3 games and the lottery games in general than those people who created such games and also those who manage them.

And Math people, What do they know? Did any-one of them ever predicted the pick 3 game better than myself?

Did I con people? Did I ever try to sell to anybody, pick 3 numbers and or pick 3 "systems"?

While I helped people make software, I myself never made nor sold software so far nor did I share on any money made by anybody who made and sold software.

Also I never charged anybody anything for any posts that I made.

Those who read my thousands of pick 3 posts about pick 3 lottery filters, Did it look as if I didn't know what I was talking about?

Did I teach because I myself didn't know how to accurately predict the next winning pick 3 number, at least any-order?

Take a look at my predictions? Does it look as if I didn't know how to accurately predict the next winning pick 3 number?

If I say that they are crooks it is because I know that they are crooks, but I am wasting my time saying that, because people say that, that is crazy, I am just a sore loser, who doesn't know how to accurately predict winning pick 3 numbers.

If anybody ever knew how to predict pick 3 winning numbers it was myself!

Well. I said too much on this thread already, nuff is enough.

Good luck!

Page 5 of 12