Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Basics of a Successful System

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 5 months ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
256 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2016, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I don't play, but if I did play I would have to believe that it is profitable to play, otherwise, Why play?

"In my opinion, a winning lottery system should include some form of wagering strategy" YES!

" I would opt for a progressive wagering strategy" YES!

"Do you think a System should tell you when Not to Play" It would help if it does!

"Educated Guess?" YES!

"Do you think a System (Your System) could make the decisions itself and Win?  By Decisions, I mean Output based on your Formulas, Filters and Observations?"

So far, I have not yet tested complete system automation, but I think that a profitable system based on that might be possible, if the system itself is kept very private and one doesn't try to win too often nor too much with it.

"Do you think that Intuition can be "programmed" into a System?  Couldn't the Patterns and Triggers be pre-set to show you the results of that intuition?"

Programmed Intuition? No, I don't think so!

Instead, programmed "Prediction logic"

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2509 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

As long as the officials mess around with pre-tests, and post-tests, no system in the world will win on a regular basis. 

Imagine a news weather forecaster tells the public the possible forecast NOT based on relevant information, but after running six or more consecutive computer simulations well into the next 6 days or so, forwarding the forecast by six or more days into the future.

A front will be in the forecast for the next three days, but the real weather forecast will be sunny and dry because in reality we're now forecasting what will most likely happen 6, more or less days from now. Crazy

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7295 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2016, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I did a search looking for What LP members regard as the Basics of a Successful (Wining) System.  All I got was Instructions on how the LP Forum System works.  Here is my question.

What are those basics? 

1.  Profitable (The only thing that matters)
      2. Simple, Easily Repeated, Based on Manipulation?
      3. Simple, Easily Repeated, Based on Observation?
      4. Works in all Number Games in all States?

Feel free to add to or delete from the list.

Anyone think they are close?

"Works in all Number Games in all States?"

Seriously, do you really think somebody could develop a system that not only works in all pick-3 games, but in any lottery game?

If so this system is all you need.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7295 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

As long as the officials mess around with pre-tests, and post-tests, no system in the world will win on a regular basis. 

Imagine a news weather forecaster tells the public the possible forecast NOT based on relevant information, but after running six or more consecutive computer simulations well into the next 6 days or so, forwarding the forecast by six or more days into the future.

A front will be in the forecast for the next three days, but the real weather forecast will be sunny and dry because in reality we're now forecasting what will most likely happen 6, more or less days from now. Crazy

"As long as the officials mess around with pre-tests, and post-tests, no system in the world will win on a regular basis."

Was Eddie Tipton just messing around when he programmed the Hot Lotto RNG to draw his number?

And if the idea is to give every player an equal chance to win, how are "pre-test and post-tests" preventing that?

Lincoln, California
          United States
          Member #167130
          June 27, 2015
          256 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

"Works in all Number Games in all States?"

Seriously, do you really think somebody could develop a system that not only works in all pick-3 games, but in any lottery game?

If so this system is all you need.

No Not any Lottery Game.  For this Thread I was concerned with Pick 3 and Pick 4 or Games with only 1 digit per position.   The number of combinations is manageable.  With 2 possible digits in each position Not so much.

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2016, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Progressive betting playing pick 3 with 20 box numbers, it is an example, but it is not the only way to play, depending on your technique and or expertise maybe you don't have to play on every drawing, but if you played on every drawing, so what? So long as you win at least 1 time every 4 drawings in a regular way or even every 5 to 6 drawings, in time you might get better or not.

I know that a lot of people can't do that even with 20 to 40 box pick 3 numbers.

On the pick 3 game if I would buy 20 lines (20 pick 3 numbers boxed).

20 at 50 Cents = $10 the first time that I predict and play box.

If I win all is fine, I would get $40 and I spent $10 = $30 profit, if I don't win I play again like this:

20 Box pick 3 numbers at $1 each = $20, if I win I get $80

$80 - $20 = $60 - $10 = $50 profit on 2 plays and all is well, if I don't win again I play like this:

20 Box pick 3 numbers at $2 each = $40, if I win  I get  $160

$160 - $40 - $20 - $10 = $90 profit on 3 plays and all is well, if I don't win again I play like this:

20 Box pick 3 numbers at $4 each = $80, if I win I get $320

$320 - $80 - $40 - $ 20 - $10 = $170 profit on 4 plays = $170 / 4 plays = $42.50 profit won on each play.

You then won (Profit) about $42.50 on each drawing played so far, not a lot of money won on each play, but you won, you made a profit.

It probably would not take me more than 4 drawings to win boxed and make about $170 profit total.

Even if it took 5 total drawings before I won, I would still make a total profit.

I would play on paper again until I was good enough to win box at least every 2 to 4 drawings, if I could not win on paper every 2 to 4 drawings in a very regular way and I do mean a regular way, then I would not play with "real" money.

I have no money to lose, if I do play with money it is to win.

The pick 3 game was my toy, my play thing and long ago, I "broke" it in more than one way.

It took me some time to do that, I think that it took more than one year, but maybe less than 3 years, I don't remember.

Long ago at different times, I became good with pick 3 numbers, then with pairs and then with digits.

That was long ago and it is gone, I would have to start again if I wanted to, but if I did it might be a lot quicker this time.

I probably never won with "luck" not even once.

It was always technique and even with technique, I never won all of the time.

That is why you need to know just how to bet and maybe even know when to bet.

Don't be negative, if you don't think that you can profit, Why play with money? Just have your fun playing on paper.

They say that a fool and his money will soon part and it is the truth.

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2016, 1:54 am - IP Logged

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303872/4639473

It is all on the particular "Prediction Logic"

Why use a prediction logic that includes pre aand post test? When you don't have to?

Use only the "real" winning numbers.

"Things" are RELATIVE.

It is on your control to use exactly what you want, why make things harder than they have to be?

Things are so "relative" that you can use only the drawing that you want to predict or:

If a game has 2 daily drawings you can use the last daily drawing to predict for the next drawing, such as Day to Night and or Night to Day, if you don't want to use Day to Day and Night to Night.

"Things" are relative, they really are, you can even predict if you want to, but it is really crazy to do so:

Monday drawing to Monday drawing, using only Mondays past winning numbers.

Tuesday drawing to Tuesday drawing, using only Tuesdays past winning numbers.

Wednesday drawing to Wednesday drawing using only past winning draws from every past Wednesday.

After all "Things" are relative, they really are.

Etc, but Why complicate things more than you have to?

The only thing that counts is the "Prediction" logic.

Trash in = Trash out.

Wrong prediction logic = wrong predicted numbers.

But even with the "Right" prediction logic, you will not win all of the time, that is why you also need to know when and how to bet.

Information is free here on L.P.

Read and read again, till you go blind and or understand that which you read.

The very truth is that one pick 3 digit doesn't have anything at all to do with any other pick 3 digit anywhere, yes aywhere at all.

It is all relative in truth.

The only thing at all that connects and relates any one digit with any other digit anywhere is "Statistics".

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1076 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Past pick 3 numbers and their stats DON"T lie.

Past weather forecasts and their stats don't lie.

A prediction and and a forecast is only what is the most likely to happen based on whatever was used to make them.

Don't expect a weather forecast to be more or less accurate more than 30 minutes to 2 hours into the future.

Something that happens hundreds to thousands of miles away can affect and changes what happens here.

For that matter, things that happen millions of miles away like on the Sun and or Moon can affect what happens here.

Even lottery predictions are just educated or not educated guesses and maybe not what will really happen.

To the predictor they are what might be the most likely thing to happen based on his or here particular prediction technique, but that doesn't mean that it is what will happen, it might or might not.

Most of my past predictions were worthless, but I learned little by little, but even now a lot of my predictions would be worthless, that is why you need to learn how and when to bet or at least how to bet.

If your prediction logic is not good enough, don't bet for real, period, first learn some more.

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1076 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:25 am - IP Logged

In the end you are left to yourself, so it is all up to you if you want to make a regular profit or not.

Don't bother with games in which you can't profit, with those try on paper and stay there on paper till you do can profit if ever, a billion years might go by and you might never win, but a few dollars a day and or week might be O.K.

Want to profit now or very soon, learn how to on games in which you do can win a lot more often, cause that big jackpot win might never come, while you wait for it, make some money now.

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1076 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:42 am - IP Logged

They used to say that "All ways lead to Rome"

There are many ways in which you can win, but there are also many ways in which you can't win and lose.

Each person likes a particular way or few ways better.

People need to understand what prediction is really all about, some people think that they do understand that, but they don't.

I suggest the use of good enough "prediction logic"

"Good Prediction Logic" is what leads to "Good Regular Profit"

If you don't have "Good Prediction Logic" you also won't have a "Good Regular Profit"

The problem is not that "Lottery Games Are Random" and therefore "They Can't be Predicted"

That is trash, that is wrong!

The real problem is that we people don't know how to go about predicting them and also that the lottery outfits pay very little for some of the lottery wins.

But it is true or might be true that some or many lottery games are "JUNK", I might be wrong about that, I really might, but if I am right avoid those particular games, don't play them.

Play To Win, Don't Play To Lose.

Otherwise play only on paper for the fun of it or don't play at all.

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1886 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2016, 5:35 am - IP Logged

They used to say that "All ways lead to Rome"

There are many ways in which you can win, but there are also many ways in which you can't win and lose.

Each person likes a particular way or few ways better.

People need to understand what prediction is really all about, some people think that they do understand that, but they don't.

I suggest the use of good enough "prediction logic"

"Good Prediction Logic" is what leads to "Good Regular Profit"

If you don't have "Good Prediction Logic" you also won't have a "Good Regular Profit"

The problem is not that "Lottery Games Are Random" and therefore "They Can't be Predicted"

That is trash, that is wrong!

The real problem is that we people don't know how to go about predicting them and also that the lottery outfits pay very little for some of the lottery wins.

But it is true or might be true that some or many lottery games are "JUNK", I might be wrong about that, I really might, but if I am right avoid those particular games, don't play them.

Play To Win, Don't Play To Lose.

Otherwise play only on paper for the fun of it or don't play at all.

let the church say Amen. 

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:30 am - IP Logged
                        WOW!!
                        Steer patties all over the place!!
                        I have a couple of things to say and then I'm done with this thread.
                        I have a paper and pencil workout for Pick 3 and Pick 4.
                        It is not a prediction system because no man or machine, no matter how smart they think
                        they are, can know in advance exactly what the next winning permutation will be.
                        It's educated guesswork with a high failure rate.
                        My methods will work in any state or country where Pick 3 and Pick 4 are played.
                        I'm winning now and then but I would have to win a lot more to show a continuing profit, as the non-players suggest.
                        Folks who claim they are racking in lots of cash with Pick 3 and don't have to work, ought to
                        start posting some tickets.
                        I can provide an email address, if needed.
                        Those who want to see a copy of my winning tickets should provide me with an email address.
                        I play one drawing per day, maximum of 5 sets, $6 per play.
                        My workout ignores any and all pre-testing.
                        If Texas does post testing, they don't report it.
                        I don't have time or desire to post the details of my system, except to say that it
                        uses the power of substitution.
                        I have divided the game into 5 major pieces, with each piece having a definite purpose.
                        All plays sit on an alphabetical base.
                        If I choose the right alpha signatures, I'll have a good chance of winning.
                        If not, well, there's another drawing tomorrow.
                        I construct permutations to play using tracking data driven by winning integers.
                        That right, its the continuous processing of the actual, official winning integers that drive
                        the workout and provide the best answers to the What's Next questions.
                        I evaluate the data and make what I believe are the best possible choices, one digit at a time.
                        Sometimes I'm right and win enough to keep playing interesting, but it's not a win or die situation.
                        For me it's entertainment with a possible pay back, pure and simple.
                        Maintaining a winning workout is hard work, requiring lot of time and dedication.
                        It's not a matter of making a couple of mathematical decisions and jotting a few doodles on
                        a piece of paper.
                        Complicated software and Excel spreadsheets are unnecessary and are unjustifiable distractions.
                        I've yet to meet any kind of prediction software that ever got it right. Most are just glorified random number generators.
                        The charts and other documents generated by automation are mostly worthless because very few ever tell anyone how the data can be actually used to win.
                        It's very easy, as a lot of posters demonstrate, to sit back in a soft chair and put forth various amounts of wisdom on what it takes to win, how much to play, etc, etc, etc.
                        One has to wonder if these folks ever play with real  dollars.
                        In a world where you win or lose according to the output of a mechanical device, you need practical experience, not a bunch of philosophical stuff that makes good reading but contributes little.
                        Sorry AllenB.
                        I understand your situation because I've been there.
                        Those California computers can be beat, all you have to do is keep trying.
                        To the other contributors to this thread, face it, lottery is a personal choice.
                        There are many ways to win and lose.
                        What I do works for me.
                        As to whether or not my workout applies to the other games, the answer is yes, with a few modifications.
                        I guess in the end we should all feel lucky that we have the means, like LP, to argue on how to lose and win playing a game of chance.

Good luck!
                          backwoods ga
                          United States
                          Member #155844
                          May 31, 2014
                          1886 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2016, 10:01 am - IP Logged
                          WOW!!
                          Steer patties all over the place!!
                          I have a couple of things to say and then I'm done with this thread.
                          I have a paper and pencil workout for Pick 3 and Pick 4.
                          It is not a prediction system because no man or machine, no matter how smart they think
                          they are, can know in advance exactly what the next winning permutation will be.
                          It's educated guesswork with a high failure rate.
                          My methods will work in any state or country where Pick 3 and Pick 4 are played.
                          I'm winning now and then but I would have to win a lot more to show a continuing profit, as the non-players suggest.
                          Folks who claim they are racking in lots of cash with Pick 3 and don't have to work, ought to
                          start posting some tickets.
                          I can provide an email address, if needed.
                          Those who want to see a copy of my winning tickets should provide me with an email address.
                          I play one drawing per day, maximum of 5 sets, $6 per play.
                          My workout ignores any and all pre-testing.
                          If Texas does post testing, they don't report it.
                          I don't have time or desire to post the details of my system, except to say that it
                          uses the power of substitution.
                          I have divided the game into 5 major pieces, with each piece having a definite purpose.
                          All plays sit on an alphabetical base.
                          If I choose the right alpha signatures, I'll have a good chance of winning.
                          If not, well, there's another drawing tomorrow.
                          I construct permutations to play using tracking data driven by winning integers.
                          That right, its the continuous processing of the actual, official winning integers that drive
                          the workout and provide the best answers to the What's Next questions.
                          I evaluate the data and make what I believe are the best possible choices, one digit at a time.
                          Sometimes I'm right and win enough to keep playing interesting, but it's not a win or die situation.
                          For me it's entertainment with a possible pay back, pure and simple.
                          Maintaining a winning workout is hard work, requiring lot of time and dedication.
                          It's not a matter of making a couple of mathematical decisions and jotting a few doodles on
                          a piece of paper.
                          Complicated software and Excel spreadsheets are unnecessary and are unjustifiable distractions.
                          I've yet to meet any kind of prediction software that ever got it right. Most are just glorified random number generators.
                          The charts and other documents generated by automation are mostly worthless because very few ever tell anyone how the data can be actually used to win.
                          It's very easy, as a lot of posters demonstrate, to sit back in a soft chair and put forth various amounts of wisdom on what it takes to win, how much to play, etc, etc, etc.
                          One has to wonder if these folks ever play with real  dollars.
                          In a world where you win or lose according to the output of a mechanical device, you need practical experience, not a bunch of philosophical stuff that makes good reading but contributes little.
                          Sorry AllenB.
                          I understand your situation because I've been there.
                          Those California computers can be beat, all you have to do is keep trying.
                          To the other contributors to this thread, face it, lottery is a personal choice.
                          There are many ways to win and lose.
                          What I do works for me.
                          As to whether or not my workout applies to the other games, the answer is yes, with a few modifications.
                          I guess in the end we should all feel lucky that we have the means, like LP, to argue on how to lose and win playing a game of chance.

Good luck!

Green laughdid he just write a book.   Green laugh

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2509 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2016, 10:27 am - IP Logged

"As long as the officials mess around with pre-tests, and post-tests, no system in the world will win on a regular basis."

Was Eddie Tipton just messing around when he programmed the Hot Lotto RNG to draw his number?

And if the idea is to give every player an equal chance to win, how are "pre-test and post-tests" preventing that?

Tipton is just another patsy among others you read about in the news over the years concocted by secret backroom officials in order to justify pre tests, post tests and ball tube finagling. 

It's true that computer programs can be hacked, so testing may be required, but there are plenty of fail safe methods to protect ball machines from tampering. 24/7 video cameras on the machine in the storage room, 3 person requirement to unlock the five or so bolts to the storage room where the machine is kept. Those are just two examples.

I will never buy their BS story about tamper prevention, for one second. BS

Puke

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1704 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2016, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Progressive betting playing pick 3 with 20 box numbers, it is an example, but it is not the only way to play, depending on your technique and or expertise maybe you don't have to play on every drawing, but if you played on every drawing, so what? So long as you win at least 1 time every 4 drawings in a regular way or even every 5 to 6 drawings, in time you might get better or not.

I know that a lot of people can't do that even with 20 to 40 box pick 3 numbers.

On the pick 3 game if I would buy 20 lines (20 pick 3 numbers boxed).

20 at 50 Cents = $10 the first time that I predict and play box.

If I win all is fine, I would get $40 and I spent $10 = $30 profit, if I don't win I play again like this:

20 Box pick 3 numbers at $1 each = $20, if I win I get $80

$80 - $20 = $60 - $10 = $50 profit on 2 plays and all is well, if I don't win again I play like this:

20 Box pick 3 numbers at $2 each = $40, if I win  I get  $160

$160 - $40 - $20 - $10 = $90 profit on 3 plays and all is well, if I don't win again I play like this:

20 Box pick 3 numbers at $4 each = $80, if I win I get $320

$320 - $80 - $40 - $ 20 - $10 = $170 profit on 4 plays = $170 / 4 plays = $42.50 profit won on each play.

You then won (Profit) about $42.50 on each drawing played so far, not a lot of money won on each play, but you won, you made a profit.

It probably would not take me more than 4 drawings to win boxed and make about $170 profit total.

Even if it took 5 total drawings before I won, I would still make a total profit.

I would play on paper again until I was good enough to win box at least every 2 to 4 drawings, if I could not win on paper every 2 to 4 drawings in a very regular way and I do mean a regular way, then I would not play with "real" money.

I have no money to lose, if I do play with money it is to win.

The pick 3 game was my toy, my play thing and long ago, I "broke" it in more than one way.

It took me some time to do that, I think that it took more than one year, but maybe less than 3 years, I don't remember.

Long ago at different times, I became good with pick 3 numbers, then with pairs and then with digits.

That was long ago and it is gone, I would have to start again if I wanted to, but if I did it might be a lot quicker this time.

I probably never won with "luck" not even once.

It was always technique and even with technique, I never won all of the time.

That is why you need to know just how to bet and maybe even know when to bet.

Don't be negative, if you don't think that you can profit, Why play with money? Just have your fun playing on paper.

They say that a fool and his money will soon part and it is the truth.

This is a perfect example of why it is so hard to earn a significant profit playing Pick 3 on a monthly basis.  I would rather take the same money spent on Pick 3, and play DOUBLES in Pick 4, and build up a steady Pick 4 bankroll over time [like  Bigdaddy  is doing in Tennessee]. 

Page 4 of 12