Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Basics of a Successful System

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 5 months ago by RJOh.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7298 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Stack, you've been around a while and have contributed to similar threads in much the same way as you have here. Also, you and I have brain stormed the pre and post test 'integrity' of the game and I'm going share, again, what I feel is the reality of it all. So, the commission spends all this money on fancy draw machines and highly quality-controlled ball sets, right? I understand that even with the best of production process, there's still the possibility of variation and bias of an end product... and I'm speaking of the ping-pong balls here. On the Texas website, it says that during the pre-tests if any one ball in any chamber is drawn four times, a fifth draw is conducted. If it happens again, the ball set in that particular chamber doesn't pass. Now, to me, such a process is not only ludicrous and overkill but very taxing on the draw machine in general.

Here's my main argument, though, which I've also shared. The word 'random' means just that... it occurs randomly. Why not have all their security measures in place, enter the room, crank the machine up and conduct a truly random SINGLE draw? In my honest opinion, drawing those numbers out up to possibly five times times tends to disrupt what I dub the 'law of occurrence' but, only to an extent I believe. It's kinda like that application of lightening striking in the same place twice. Just my .02 on it.

"The word 'random' means just that... it occurs randomly."

The only definition of random that matters is how each state lottery defines it. Some are live ball drawings and others are RNG and most lotteries claim whatever way they conduct their drawings is to give every player an equal chance. How are "pre-test and post-tests" preventing that?

"In my honest opinion, drawing those numbers out up to possibly five times times tends to disrupt what I dub the 'law of occurrence' but, only to an extent I believe. It's kinda like that application of lightening striking in the same place twice. Just my .02 on it."

A few years ago a LP member posted the number times the previous results of the PA pick-3 repeated over a period of years and the average was exactly once in every 1000 drawings.  So you should expect to see  your pick in pre-drawing test once every 1000 drawings. We also discussed that ball sets and air machines are routinely changed.  And again the lotteries say it's done to give every bet a fair chance. 

I happen to agree that any inconsistent changes made will "affect the flow", but isn't that part of trying to insure "integrity" and all the drawings are the lottery's definition of random?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

"The word 'random' means just that... it occurs randomly."

The only definition of random that matters is how each state lottery defines it. Some are live ball drawings and others are RNG and most lotteries claim whatever way they conduct their drawings is to give every player an equal chance. How are "pre-test and post-tests" preventing that?

"In my honest opinion, drawing those numbers out up to possibly five times times tends to disrupt what I dub the 'law of occurrence' but, only to an extent I believe. It's kinda like that application of lightening striking in the same place twice. Just my .02 on it."

A few years ago a LP member posted the number times the previous results of the PA pick-3 repeated over a period of years and the average was exactly once in every 1000 drawings.  So you should expect to see  your pick in pre-drawing test once every 1000 drawings. We also discussed that ball sets and air machines are routinely changed.  And again the lotteries say it's done to give every bet a fair chance. 

I happen to agree that any inconsistent changes made will "affect the flow", but isn't that part of trying to insure "integrity" and all the drawings are the lottery's definition of random?

I have an analogy I'd like to apply as a fair comparison here. I'll do it within the next hour or so but, I don't expect you to just sit idle either...just wanted you keep an eye open.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

If you're not interested or unwilling to join me in this effort, I understand. What I can do is just use Texas for the example, since you did mention that state, and apply your strategy to the last (5) draws as mentioned. Should prove out either way.

Lucky Loser

Years ago I quit predicting pick 3 lottery numbers, when I quit being LANTERN, I also quit pick 3 prediction.

I can no longer predict anything at all and I don't want to go back to that, at least I want to believe that I can no longer predict, I am the very same Fernando-EXCALIBUR-LANTERN, I wanted to forget everything that I knew about pick 3 prediction, I didn't forget everything, it was just wishful thinking on my part, but I did forget some of the stuff or if I didn't forget, I at least lost my intuition, what guided me to make the right choices filter-wise.

------------

I never trusted any of the lottery outfits and I still don't, that is also another reason why I quit trying to predict.

-----

I had 3 reasons:

I don't care for gambling myself.

I don't trust those who run and handle the games.

And I was never here to make anybody rich directly by making predictions for them, I wanted them to make their own predictions.

Sorry.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7298 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2016, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Really? Whining?

I'm aware of their excuses as to why they do pre and post tests, but I don't believe their reasons. I've written so much about this, so again, your comprehension level sucks.

If they want to give players equal chance to win, they should leave the dang machines alone. If they break during the draw they will redo a draw. A person on LP already posted straight from Florida's pre test and post test protocols and it's ridiculous. One thing they do is do a pre test draw, and if the same number that was drawn in the first pre test shows 3 or 4 times in the following pre test , they have to do another test, so basically there could be up to 10 tests before and after. If you can't see the BS, then I can't help you. I will not spell it out for you.

If you do a thousand pre tests before the draw, the machine can still break down, and they do the draw again ANYWAYS!!!!....GOT IT NOW ?

I doubt you will.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, but still no explanation of how your theories prevent any three digit number from being drawn.

Just a simple suggestion; if you don't like the process your state lottery uses, stop complaining and whining about it and stop playing their games.

"A person on LP already posted straight from Florida's pre test and post test protocols and it's ridiculous."

Lots of LP members create conspiracy theories and make all sorts of claims about how the games they play are rigged. I usually ask them a simple question; why they are you still playing?

Can you prove you lottery's pick-3 drawing is not random and not all of the 1000 three digit have an equal chance of being drawn?

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7298 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser

Years ago I quit predicting pick 3 lottery numbers, when I quit being LANTERN, I also quit pick 3 prediction.

I can no longer predict anything at all and I don't want to go back to that, at least I want to believe that I can no longer predict, I am the very same Fernando-EXCALIBUR-LANTERN, I wanted to forget everything that I knew about pick 3 prediction, I didn't forget everything, it was just wishful thinking on my part, but I did forget some of the stuff or if I didn't forget, I at least lost my intuition, what guided me to make the right choices filter-wise.

------------

I never trusted any of the lottery outfits and I still don't, that is also another reason why I quit trying to predict.

-----

I had 3 reasons:

And I was never here to make anybody rich directly by making predictions for them, I wanted them to make their own predictions.

Sorry.

Every month somebody will say their 50 predictions are "good in all states for the entire month" and I'm assuming that means they will get at least one box hit in every state within the next 30 - 31 days. The problem is this type of predictor doesn't use LP's prediction page and their claims are usually never verified.

In 2013 I successfully predicted at least one box win in every state/jurisdiction using 20 lines. While the overall play was at a substantial loss, the prize ratio was 52.1% and slightly better than probability.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7298 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2016, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I have an analogy I'd like to apply as a fair comparison here. I'll do it within the next hour or so but, I don't expect you to just sit idle either...just wanted you keep an eye open.

OK.

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2016, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

It is against my better judgement, but I will help people even more than I already have done.

First of all, do use Progressive Betting.

It happens that Sums 9 to 20 come out the most often.

What MikeK calls "Clean Numbers" are what comes out that most or at least they should:

837 = Clean Number, cause it has Low Digits or at least one Low Digit, High Digits or at least one High Digit, Even Digits or at least one Even Digit, Odd digits or at least one Odd digit.

Clean numbers have some of all of that.

-----

985 is not a clean number

241 is not a clean number

284 is not a clean number

591 is not a clean number

--------

Most of the time 2 digits from the very last draw don't return or come out on the very next draw, so Filter Out for the very next draw the last 3 box pairs of the last pick 3 number.

-----------

Most of the time the last "LDR" and also the last Root won't show-up on the very next draw, so Filter them Out for the very next draw.

-----------

You might be able to do the very same thing for the 2nd last draw, study the past draws and see if you can or not.

------------

Take the last 4 or 5 digits and see if you can use them as Key Digits or not, study the past draws and see.

--------------

You might be able to filter out for the very next draw several past LDRs and or Roots, study the past draws and see if you can or not.

-----------

You might be able to filter out one or more past Lower to Higher Widths, study the past draws and see.

----------

For more tips and or tricks, study my past posts and learn.

But I won't post predictions no time soon.

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1076 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2016, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Every month somebody will say their 50 predictions are "good in all states for the entire month" and I'm assuming that means they will get at least one box hit in every state within the next 30 - 31 days. The problem is this type of predictor doesn't use LP's prediction page and their claims are usually never verified.

In 2013 I successfully predicted at least one box win in every state/jurisdiction using 20 lines. While the overall play was at a substantial loss, the prize ratio was 52.1% and slightly better than probability.

Most of my past predictions were for one state and for the very next draw.

I did one or maybe two times or so made predictions for more than one state using the same predicted numbers, I no longer remember for sure, but I think that such predictions were good, that is that they made a profit over the states and time period set.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser

------------

-----

I had 3 reasons:

Sorry.

With respect, this is not what I'm interested in. You provided a model for progressive betting on Pick3 with full confidence of what it should produce with the illustrated parameters. You're not being asked to predict anything for the most part, okay. I just want a random list of (20) numbers and I'll pick the state and apply your strategy if that helps. What I'm asking of you is very simple and straight forward.

#lotto-4-a-living

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                    Member #164727
                    March 12, 2015
                    2510 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Yadda, yadda, yadda, but still no explanation of how your theories prevent any three digit number from being drawn.

Just a simple suggestion; if you don't like the process your state lottery uses, stop complaining and whining about it and stop playing their games.

"A person on LP already posted straight from Florida's pre test and post test protocols and it's ridiculous."

Lots of LP members create conspiracy theories and make all sorts of claims about how the games they play are rigged. I usually ask them a simple question; why they are you still playing?

Can you prove you lottery's pick-3 drawing is not random and not all of the 1000 three digit have an equal chance of being drawn?

When did I ever write that the three digit number was prevented from being drawn because of tests? Is it really that difficult for you to get it? The tests augment the random outcome. It's strange how you never address the points I bring up. 

You seriously have comprehension issues. 

I highly doubt a copy and paste from the Florida website is a conspiracy theory. With all due respect I highly suggest you take basic reading English class again because what you reply with is so diametrically opposed to just about everything I'm talking about.

Yeah I can prove  that it's not random. Ready????????????????????????????????????????????

WHEN AN OUTSIDE FORCE LIKE A HUMAN INTERFERES WITH A NATURAL EVENT SET IN PLACE, IT'S NO LONGER RANDOM.

If I drop a basketball and let it keep bouncing, gravity and other NATURAL forces will eventually make the ball stop bouncing. On the other hand, If I keep dribbling the ball, I've changed the NATURAL outcome of the final result.

Let me know if this explained it for ya. If not, i can draw pictures with crayons. ROFL

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                      Pick3 Analyst
                      All States
                      United States
                      Member #106260
                      February 15, 2011
                      17200 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2016, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Simplicity- Simple

Consistently- Consistent 

Profitability- Profits

My Basic Requirements

Type EZ$

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2016, 4:34 am - IP Logged

With respect, this is not what I'm interested in. You provided a model for progressive betting on Pick3 with full confidence of what it should produce with the illustrated parameters. You're not being asked to predict anything for the most part, okay. I just want a random list of (20) numbers and I'll pick the state and apply your strategy if that helps. What I'm asking of you is very simple and straight forward.

O.K. I will.

I will provide 2 sets of numbers, 1 set will be random numbers and the other not quite 100% random numbers and you do 2 tests instead of 1 test if you want to, otherwise just do 1 test with either set of numbers.

----------

But very likely that is not how it is done, the way that I would do it if I was predicting would be to always make a new fresh prediction for the very next draw every-time that I was playing, for example.

To start, predict for one particular state and particular draw for the very next draw using always either about 20 or about 30 box pick 3 numbers.

If the prediction doesn't win, make a new fresh prediction and double the bet.

Again, if the last prediction didn't win make a new fresh prediction and again double the very last bet.

And so on, until either you win or run out of money.

-----------

But really it should not be done, until a person knows more or less for sure that he is able to win often that is most of the time or all of the time within a given number of future draws such as from 2 up to 4 draws.

If a person is not so good at predicting that he or she is not able to win all of the time within 2 to 4 draws, he or she should not use the progressive betting technique that I posted earlier.

And also that progressive betting technique is not, I repeat again it is not for use with random and or semi-random numbers, a person should be more or less good at making predictions or not make any bets at all.

------------------

Well, if you insist:

First random numbers, it will be 25 quick picks instead of 20, the Lottery Post will provide them:

1. 8-5-7
                        2. 7-1-2
                        3. 4-9-5
                        4. 6-5-6
                        5. 3-1-2
                        6. 0-1-3
                        7. 8-7-9
                        8. 0-6-1
                        9. 7-2-9
                        10. 7-7-7
                        11. 7-4-2
                        12. 2-5-4
                        13. 0-2-2
                        14. 2-5-4
                        15. 5-4-1
                        16. 3-3-7
                        17. 2-6-1
                        18. 7-8-5
                        19. 6-8-0
                        20. 5-7-7
                        21. 5-2-1
                        22. 1-6-0
                        23. 2-5-3
                        24. 0-8-7
                        25. 9-0-0

-------------

Now, another not so random list of 25 box pick 3 numbers, provided by myself:

147, 148, 149, 156, 158, 167, 168, 169, 178, 189, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 245, 247, 249, 256, 257, 258, 259, 267, 269, 278.

----------------

A limit of 6 future draws max should be set, I think and as they are not predicted numbers by a prediction expert, it is probably very likely that the test or tests will fail.

As to the state, you pick it, it can be any state.

Good luck!

United States
                          Member #132100
                          August 26, 2012
                          1076 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2016, 4:57 am - IP Logged

O.K. I will.

I will provide 2 sets of numbers, 1 set will be random numbers and the other not quite 100% random numbers and you do 2 tests instead of 1 test if you want to, otherwise just do 1 test with either set of numbers.

----------

But very likely that is not how it is done, the way that I would do it if I was predicting would be to always make a new fresh prediction for the very next draw every-time that I was playing, for example.

To start, predict for one particular state and particular draw for the very next draw using always either about 20 or about 30 box pick 3 numbers.

Again, if the last prediction didn't win make a new fresh prediction and again double the very last bet.

-----------

But really it should not be done, until a person knows more or less for sure that he is able to win often that is most of the time or all of the time within a given number of future draws such as from 2 up to 4 draws.

If a person is not so good at predicting that he or she is not able to win all of the time within 2 to 4 draws, he or she should not use the progressive betting technique that I posted earlier.

And also that progressive betting technique is not, I repeat again it is not for use with random and or semi-random numbers, a person should be more or less good at making predictions or not make any bets at all.

------------------

Well, if you insist:

First random numbers, it will be 25 quick picks instead of 20, the Lottery Post will provide them:

1. 8-5-7
                          2. 7-1-2
                          3. 4-9-5
                          4. 6-5-6
                          5. 3-1-2
                          6. 0-1-3
                          7. 8-7-9
                          8. 0-6-1
                          9. 7-2-9
                          10. 7-7-7
                          11. 7-4-2
                          12. 2-5-4
                          13. 0-2-2
                          14. 2-5-4
                          15. 5-4-1
                          16. 3-3-7
                          17. 2-6-1
                          18. 7-8-5
                          19. 6-8-0
                          20. 5-7-7
                          21. 5-2-1
                          22. 1-6-0
                          23. 2-5-3
                          24. 0-8-7
                          25. 9-0-0

-------------

147, 148, 149, 156, 158, 167, 168, 169, 178, 189, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 245, 247, 249, 256, 257, 258, 259, 267, 269, 278.

----------------

A limit of 6 future draws max should be set, I think and as they are not predicted numbers by a prediction expert, it is probably very likely that the test or tests will fail.

Good luck!

25 Box pick 3 numbers

First draw 25 at 50 cents each $12.50

2nd draw 25 at $1 = $25

3rd draw 25 at $2 each = $50

4th draw 25 at $4 each = $100

5th draw 25 at $8 each = $200

6th draw 25 at $16 for each pick 3 number = $400

--------

Total money spent on all those 6 draws and bets=:

$ 12.50 + $25 + $50 + $100 + $200 + 400 = $787.50 maybe.

------------------

Money won on the 6th and last draw if the last draw is the draw that wins:

$80 X 16 = $1280 Maybe.

Won = $1280

--------

$1280 - $787.50 = $492.50 maybe

Total profit made = $492.50

Only if the 6th draw is the one that wins box.

--------------------

A very, but very risky thing to do.

Maybe only a sort of prediction expert should try that and nobody else.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2016, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

O.K. I will.

----------

-----------

------------------

Well, if you insist:

1. 8-5-7
                            2. 7-1-2
                            3. 4-9-5
                            4. 6-5-6
                            5. 3-1-2
                            6. 0-1-3
                            7. 8-7-9
                            8. 0-6-1
                            9. 7-2-9
                            10. 7-7-7
                            11. 7-4-2
                            12. 2-5-4
                            13. 0-2-2
                            14. 2-5-4
                            15. 5-4-1
                            16. 3-3-7
                            17. 2-6-1
                            18. 7-8-5
                            19. 6-8-0
                            20. 5-7-7
                            21. 5-2-1
                            22. 1-6-0
                            23. 2-5-3
                            24. 0-8-7
                            25. 9-0-0

-------------

----------------

Good luck!

Thank you, MonEl, for obliging me...honestly. I do agree that a 'fresh' prediction list for every draw is logical but, what I'm doing here is establishing a baseline for an unchanged list just as I did in the link I provided to another similar experiment. Difference is that your betting strategy will be applied and I believe you're doing the $.50 6-way boxed + str8 option. You did fudge a bit with (25) numbers when the original model touted is based on (20) but, I'll meet you and use the (25) from the random list. Fair? Also, since Virginia does offer 'pair play' on Pick3 and Texas doesn't, I'll simply apply the strategy to the very last (6) draws on this state as it offers more ways to win something. I also see that as fair and please refer to their prize page to validate my accuracy. Lastly, you didn't disclose a bankroll amount to start with so I'll use $80 like I did before. We begin on 6/09 and end on 6/11, okay. The winning numbers are as follows:

Day                  Night

6/09                215                   664

6/10                980                   851

6/11                542                   035

Okay, # 21 on the list (215) is a boxed match for the 6/09 midday draw. So, my $80.00 - $12.50 cost = $67.50 remaining. I win the $40.00 payout which now gives me a new total of $107.50 to work with which is a $27.50 profit. Now, I'm going to 'raise them' to a $1.00 bet for the 6/09 night draw which will cost me $25.00 to play. $107.50 balance - $25.00 cost = $82.50 remaining. The night draw is a bust (664) with no matches at all so I'm out of $25.00, and, that loss cut directly into the $27.50 profit won on the first draw. In reality, I now have only a $2.50 profit to add to my original principle bankroll of $80.00 for a total of $82.50. Are you with me? Okay. For the next draw, I'm raising them again to a $2.00 bet which will cost me $50.00 to play. So, an $82.50 balance - $50.00 cost = $32.50 remaining. The strategy and list play well together on the 6/10 midday with (980) as it matched rear pairs from #19 (680) on the list and split pairs (900) from #25 on the list. Aren't you glad I didn't hold you to only the first (20) numbers?

What we have now is a $200.00 total payout for both pairs because the $1.00 prize is $50.00 for pairs...not bad at all! At this point, I add the $200.00 to my $32.50 for a new total of $232.50 to work with while recovering and capitalizing on that $25.00 previous loss. My $232.50 new balance - my original principle of $80.00 = a true profit of $152.50. These are the raw numbers. For the 6/10 night draw, I'll raise 'em again to a $4.00 bet which will cost me $100.00. Alright, $232.50 balance - $100.00 cost = $132.50 remaining and, yep, #1 on the list (857) locked in the front pairs for a $200.00 payout. Pairs is the player's best friend, trust me. The new numbers are a $132.50 last balance + the $200.00 payout for a $332.50 new bankroll. When I subtract my original $80.00 from that, my true current profit is $252.50. Next, I'm gonna push 'em again to an $8.00 bet 'cause hell, I ain't mad at NOBODY! My out of pocket here is $200.00 and that taken from the $332.50 leaves me $132.50 again.

The 6/11 midday is just plain off tha' chain!!! The list matched (254) BOXED TWICE on #12 and # 14!!! Then, #11 (742) got the rear pairs! Finally, #15 (541) zeroed in on the front pairs!! Let's count this money! At $8.00/number boxed payout, we have $1,280.00 for the two boxed hits ($640.00 X 2) and $800.00 on the pair hits ($400.00 X 2) for a total win of $2,080.00! That added to $132.50 gives me a new grand total of $2,212.50 in bankroll...and this is how MonEl rolls!! Again, when I subtract my $80.00 principle, I have made a true profit of $2,132.50 and we're talking in only a matter of (5) draws so far. This is great but, there's a caveat to it in the end. Okay, time for the last draw on 6/11 at night and I'm gonna try and take the whole dang ATM machine on a $16.00 bet!!! I'm at the top of this ladder and I'm looking back down at where I came from...$80.00. Mind you, the house has been doing all the heavy lifting this whole time via my profit.

My cost to run the list now on a $16 bet is $400.00 which is about +- 1/5 of my total bankroll. This is completely doable as the house is using its' own money...make or break. Unfortunately, the last draw produced nothing on any positions (035) so I'm taking a profit hit as the house recovers $400.00 of its' payouts to me. As such, my $2,212.50 bankroll - the $400.00 cost and loss leaves me with a balance of $1812.50 start to finish. The 'clean' and true profit realized here is $1,732.50 ($1,812.50 - $80.00 principle of my own money). Either way, we're talking about a lot of money made here with a list that's random, according to MonEl, and applying a very serious wagering strategy that could've also went very wrong. It's easy to look at what we did here and say, "Man he actually only spent $12.50 to make all that money and just progressively betted his way to two grand!!" However, if we examine the numbers very closely early on, we can easily see where had I lost again after my $50.00 bet @ $2.00, I would've had to 'regressive bet' back down to $1.00 because I didn't have enough to cover the next $100.00 progressive bet with the $32.50 balance. This thing can go either way and there's no guarantee on how much of win will be realized at any point during the betting in this game. Then, the fact that I used a state which pays on pairs helped A BUNCH because if we deduct all the pairs which totaled $1,000.00 alone, we then have a true profit of $732.50. The alternate list of self picked numbers also has some hits in it. It started off well with two split pairs matched (235) and (245) on the 6/09 midday and you can analyze from there.

I requested the list so that I could illustrate how all the numbers actually work from a cost/return/loss financial perspective, okay. This wasn't to take a jab at you or anything like that. As you can see, our numbers vastly differ because I'm applying real time math to EACH PLAY based on what happens with the money. You seem to apply a 'blanket' scenario to the list based on guarantees...there's a big difference. Anyhow, thanks for obliging me. People that may not be good with math need to see studies like this and I honestly enjoy crunching numbers as you can see. Later.

#lotto-4-a-living

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                              BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                              United States
                              Member #1647
                              June 10, 2003
                              2211 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2016, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

All income is taxable, even below 600 bucks. Even if you walk your neighbor's dog once a month for 10 bucks, it's taxable. All types of income regardless of the amount.

I've never signed a ticket for a win below $600...you turn in and the clerk hands you cash...absolutely nothing to trace..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Page 8 of 12