Welcome Guest
You last visited June 28, 2022, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math Geniuses, Help!! "SLAG" Odd/Even Analysis - Chart I

Topic closed. 182 replies. Last post 1 month ago by Orange71.

Page 12 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

Am I losing my mind here?

Yes you are, the math is correct. [ 2 ]  [18.18%]
No you are not, the math is incorect. [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
I don't know, I lost my abacus. [ 4 ]  [36.36%]
I dont do Math, Math is Racist. [ 2 ]  [18.18%]
Total Valid Votes [ 11 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2558 Posts

Nice to know.

Looks like reading these books
1.Lottery Master Guide
2.Lotto Wheel Five to Win(Pick 5 games) and/or
3.Lotto Winning Wheels for Powerball & Mega Millions(jackpot style)
and then implementing systems on our own adapting the methods mentioned in the books will give some boost to our personal systems/number choices.

I haven't read any of these books.

As far as wheels are considered, We need pools to play that many combinations.

Good Luck

"As far as wheels are considered, We need pools to play that many combinations"

No No  Not necessarily...all you need iz a wheel that'z Structured along Probability Math'z BellCurve..for n.

Roll Eyes  Should I spill da Beanz?

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Belgium
    Member #214858
    April 17, 2021
    2448 Posts

"As far as wheels are considered, We need pools to play that many combinations"

No No  Not necessarily...all you need iz a wheel that'z Structured along Probability Math'z BellCurve..for n.

Roll Eyes  Should I spill da Beanz?

-Stat$talker 

I don't play with a pool I don't organize a pool but did. I play a bit to not at all. With the years some lotteries became more expensive. I suspect that they tax more here and there. The money might end in the war industries. I think that Merkel saved money for the next to equip the military. They shopped F35's in the USA. Don't remember or know what they were flying low near the border above our house, but it was very loud. You don't have those borders inside of the USA. Do your pilots fly along the Mexican and Canadian border? They could have shot those two Boeing's before reaching Manhattan?

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2558 Posts

I don't play with a pool I don't organize a pool but did. I play a bit to not at all. With the years some lotteries became more expensive. I suspect that they tax more here and there. The money might end in the war industries. I think that Merkel saved money for the next to equip the military. They shopped F35's in the USA. Don't remember or know what they were flying low near the border above our house, but it was very loud. You don't have those borders inside of the USA. Do your pilots fly along the Mexican and Canadian border? They could have shot those two Boeing's before reaching Manhattan?

Ooh Ok...

In order to git thru ta YOU.. One needz ta come up with either a Pwrball Potata Souflee recipe, or a Mega Political discussion..!! LOL

Belgium
        Member #214858
        April 17, 2021
        2448 Posts

I have not had patato-soufflé for many years. Takes and oven! How about MEGA-meatballs in tomato sauce with mashed potatoes. How many toes do potatoes have? There is no toe in patatas fritas. Slag (nl) can mean battle (en). What do you think about cheese soufflé. Or do you finish with a soufflé glacé? ... 

Odd or even? ... Zero!

Belgium
          Member #214858
          April 17, 2021
          2448 Posts

Ooh Ok...

In order to git thru ta YOU.. One needz ta come up with either a Pwrball Potata Souflee recipe, or a Mega Political discussion..!! LOL

They're shopping. After pick - F35's, now rockets shield from Israël? Not sure what is happening. Some muscle play? Restoring balance? Cold-war-soufflé after years of weak borders and with a pissed off population? Snips hit the fans.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55887
            October 23, 2007
            13507 Posts

I was sitting on my patio today when 4 fighters flew over my house. Probably on the way to Sheppard Air Force Base. 

I like it when they fly over my house. It sounds like freedom.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Belgium
              Member #214858
              April 17, 2021
              2448 Posts

Makes me think about where the nuke-heads are stored. Could be a target, but maybe they would hit for the next friterie to get local fresh fries instead. ...

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2558 Posts

We're ALL living in the LAST of the last Days..

If I won a lottery, I'd most likely help the refugees fleeing Ukraine..Putin is a Madman..!!

Put down dat Lottery Bible, and pick up THE REAL BIBLE..!!

1+1+1+1= " All these things, know that the time is near,.. at the very doorsteps"

-Stat$talker US Flag

Belgium
                  Member #214858
                  April 17, 2021
                  2448 Posts

We're ALL living in the LAST of the last Days..

If I won a lottery, I'd most likely help the refugees fleeing Ukraine..Putin is a Madman..!!

Put down dat Lottery Bible, and pick up THE REAL BIBLE..!!

1+1+1+1= " All these things, know that the time is near,.. at the very doorsteps"

-Stat$talker US Flag

Many people offered temporary homes for fugitives. Like a part of their house. That kind of stopped. I suppose that they are just too many. Places are taken. There are not only Ukrainians, there is a mass of Asians and Africans here too. Those are supposed to leave but the governments didn't do much, let the blacks in the soccer etc. Maybe they are waiting for France? Last week 600 were stopped from crossing the Channel. It's all not normal, and I avoid the center as there are too many Africans and Asians, the publicity in the shops sucks etc. I have my ideas based on history. I think that they are far from getting things done, but camps for extraction are there. Apparently the Ukrainians are the only real fugitives for here. Others just aren't that.

Norton, Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #194179
                    December 3, 2018
                    423 Posts

Tracking Skips alone for anything is only the First Step

The next Question is how did the Skip Compare to all of the possible skips.  An Excel Setup that I use, calculates the skip for a specific element of Every Number possible for any specified block of Draws.  That makes it possible to Rank the Skip of the drawn element in same row through the 39 Columns in the set of Numbers.  From that you can set Rank Ranges that break down the Skips (Ex Ranks 5-10 could be your Medium Range).

When you apply this to the Numbers themselves you need 39 Columns of data.  One for each Number.  For Skips alone Those 39 Columns calculate the Minimum Skip in each position and take the smallest value.  To do this by position takes 5 additional Sets of 39 Columns.  The File Grows Quickly so to save memory Large Blocks of data can and should be converted to Values. 

I might be able to help with your assembly OGary.  Let me know and Maybe next time you could throw in some Fries with the Big Mac.

Check this sheet out Allen. This was for 146 draws. Now these counts are for a running 19 draws back. Look at 1's in green. When a 1 count is on skip line zero. It has only hit 3 of 59 chances. To this day, I believe that stat is holding up. Skip line 8 and 12 are under 7%. Maybe those lines are when 2 counts drop to 1 counts and they just don't hit as much. I haven't looked into it fully. Check out 4 counts on skip lines 0 and 1. 48 hits between those 2 lines (15.7% hit rate). Those went through a dry spell, but of late they have been on fire. This sheet ended last year on 11-24-21

Corresponding skip sheet for Nov. 24th, 2021

GET IT DONE

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - 5x3yGQT
                      Flat Earth
                      United States
                      Member #161360
                      November 27, 2014
                      814 Posts

Check this sheet out Allen. This was for 146 draws. Now these counts are for a running 19 draws back. Look at 1's in green. When a 1 count is on skip line zero. It has only hit 3 of 59 chances. To this day, I believe that stat is holding up. Skip line 8 and 12 are under 7%. Maybe those lines are when 2 counts drop to 1 counts and they just don't hit as much. I haven't looked into it fully. Check out 4 counts on skip lines 0 and 1. 48 hits between those 2 lines (15.7% hit rate). Those went through a dry spell, but of late they have been on fire. This sheet ended last year on 11-24-21

Corresponding skip sheet for Nov. 24th, 2021

3 of 59 chances?

Where is that stated?

What do you mean by skip line 8 and 12?

2 counts drop to 1 counts, What does that mean?

What game even is this?

Your colors need simplificationality.

Norton, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #194179
                        December 3, 2018
                        423 Posts

3 of 59 chances?

Where is that stated?

What do you mean by skip line 8 and 12?

2 counts drop to 1 counts, What does that mean?

What game even is this?

Your colors need simplificationality.

This isn't as hard as you make it out to be. I track a running 19 draws back and try to predict the 20th draw. So every day my data updates 19 draws back. Each number has a count on how many times it hit. If you look at Skip line zero..Cell DJ2...it reads 0 skip...So in the last 146 draws there were 730 numbers on skip line 0 (which would be the previous days draw). 97 of those 730 numbers hit. Move your eyes over to cell EA2 which shows 59...So in those 730 skip line zero numbers, there were 59 one counts..Only 3 of those 59 one counts hit...A one count means that number hit one time in the last 19 draws. Check out Cell EJ2 and EJ3..306 total times a 4 count has been on skip lines 0 and 1(that would be last two draws)..48 hits in total. A 15.6% hit rate. Almost 1 in 6. Those two stats alone are pretty good to know. Now if you track last 8 draws or 25 draws. Counts and hit rates will change. Not sure how many draws back to track is the best when it comes to predicting future draws. That would be great if we could have 8 draws back up to 30 draws back and use the best stats from each and play those numbers.

GET IT DONE

Sugar Land
                          United States
                          Member #200559
                          August 28, 2019
                          14 Posts

IMHO, while it may be entertaining, it's a total waste of time to attempt frequency analysis and seriously conclude there is any meaningful action possible out of it. There are painstaking measures taken to ensure randomness in virtually any government-run lottery. You might as well take up astrology and reading tea leaves. There are plenty of extremely well compensated Wall Street fund managers and Ivy-League-graduate mathematical "geniuses" working for them to gain any potential edge over the competition on quantitative market trading. Don't you think they would be all over lottery games if there was an edge in them?

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - 5x3yGQT
                            Flat Earth
                            United States
                            Member #161360
                            November 27, 2014
                            814 Posts

IMHO, while it may be entertaining, it's a total waste of time to attempt frequency analysis and seriously conclude there is any meaningful action possible out of it. There are painstaking measures taken to ensure randomness in virtually any government-run lottery. You might as well take up astrology and reading tea leaves. There are plenty of extremely well compensated Wall Street fund managers and Ivy-League-graduate mathematical "geniuses" working for them to gain any potential edge over the competition on quantitative market trading. Don't you think they would be all over lottery games if there was an edge in them?

So what do you suggest?

Can you make the guess better, or do we have to guess like a retarded oranguatuan and have to "FLY LOTTERY FORMULA" for all the POC?

Sugar Land
                              United States
                              Member #200559
                              August 28, 2019
                              14 Posts

Guessing like an orangutan, or just doing a Quick Pick (same thing), is better than putting credence in some <snip>amamie lottery system claiming some meaning out of random fluctuations. Since you asked, what I would do (and, understand, lotteries are purely for entertainment) is create plays with completely random unique random numbers on each play. This can be easily done by someone with fairly basic programming skills. Why do this? Well, statistically, this has about the same Expected Value as a series of Quick Picks, but it has the lowest possible Standard Deviation. That's about as much as you can do, period. Why did I say "about the same"? Theoretically an RNG ("orangatan" typing on a keyboard) can randomly produce matching numbers on different plays. Imagine, in the extreme, two completely matching plays selected randomly, and that happens to be the winning Jackpot combination. Assume you are the only winner. Do you get 2x the Jackpot because you bought two tickets? No, you only get 1x the Jackpot! Now, imagine there is one other winner. Do you get the full Jackpot? No, you only get 2/3 of the pari-mutuel Jackpot. Matching number combinations on different plays imply a slight Standard Deviation disadvantage.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 12 of 13