Welcome Guest
You last visited January 28, 2022, 10:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math Geniuses, Help!! "SLAG" Odd/Even Analysis - Chart I

156 replies. Last post 23 days ago by JeetKuneDoLotto.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Am I losing my mind here?

Yes you are, the math is correct. [ 1 ]  [11.11%]
No you are not, the math is incorect. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
I don't know, I lost my abacus. [ 4 ]  [44.44%]
I dont do Math, Math is Racist. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
Total Valid Votes [ 9 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - 5x3yGQT
Flat Earth
United States
Member #161360
November 27, 2014
476 Posts

Maybe the program is defect or something is wrong with your pc. If it just doesn't show the biais for MOD 3, very strange don't you not find?

Thank you for your reply but I dont know what MOD 3 is or means.

You may be right, maybe the program is defect, or something is wrong with my pc, but its more likely the error lies in my brain.

I dont really do Lohar, I prefer White Crane Flashes his wings.

I am trying to get my "Cranes In A Row."

I am now taking a tea break, and thanks you have inspired me to do the horse stance, while I wait for the water to boil!!

Then on to my workout.  My budget is down to 6 bucks.   Pretty soon I will have to use fresh money.  I really hate that.Thumbs Down

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
    Member #214858
    April 17, 2021
    1670 Posts

Thank you for your reply but I dont know what MOD 3 is or means.

You may be right, maybe the program is defect, or something is wrong with my pc, but its more likely the error lies in my brain.

I dont really do Lohar, I prefer White Crane Flashes his wings.

I am trying to get my "Cranes In A Row."

I am now taking a tea break, and thanks you have inspired me to do the horse stance, while I wait for the water to boil!!

Then on to my workout.  My budget is down to 6 bucks.   Pretty soon I will have to use fresh money.  I really hate that.Thumbs Down

Mod 3 is %3. Your learned it when your were 8 or 9, I suppose.

I thought that white crane was forbidden.

Maybe you'll find some afghan cranes in Bosnia. At least someone does something?

I drink coffee, I never liked that commercially sold green tea, whisky and hemp seed or tobacco.

Try begging! I sometimes saw resident-transmigrants leaving in cars with hats on the sidewalk.

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
      Member #173010
      February 13, 2016
      1403 Posts

It Seems logical to me to multiply the Even Count by 1.05 to "Level the Field"

Despite doing this there still is Bias to a larger Odd Count than Even.

I Track 5/39 Games (currently maintaining California and Ohio)

Tracking Total Game Counts.  Also doing a 365 Count and setting up formulas to do lesser counts like 10 or maybe 39 Draws.

I am getting the feeling that this might be a Rabbit Hole so I flipped on my headlamp and I will slide on down to have a Look.

Your Bias Indicators Values in the Right 2 Columns are 1/2 of Bias Counts.  Why?

Back to the Tunnels.

Remember the episode of Star Trek where Frank Gorshin played 2 different characters?  One had the right side of his face Black and the Left side was White.  The other Character was the Exact Opposite.  I was "born" in the OE Clan.  We are the exact opposite of your EO Clan.  We say minus when you say plus.

When you are done checking this rabbit hole, let me know how many rabits you found.

EO clans awaiting for OE clans' charts.

Good Luck

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
        California
        United States
        Member #167122
        June 27, 2015
        1164 Posts

When you are done checking this rabbit hole, let me know how many rabits you found.

EO clans awaiting for OE clans' charts.

Good Luck

I have the Excel File set up and will put up the results soon.

I have done a little flip flop on the adjustment to the Even Count to "Level" the field.  The Reality is there are 20 Odd Balls and 19 Even Balls in the Game.  That Field is not Level , therefore the adjustment is not Real.

Also whenever you look at a set number of games, like 10 and then look back at the results the Running values are misleading because of the Value that is Dropped as the Block moves forward..  I am setting up a Column that goes back a specific number of draws and records the Bias from that Date. 

One column that looks promising is just the Odd Ct - the unadjusted Even Ct of the Draw.  It is the Real Change and it does not get buried in the Totals.  In reality it is just another way of expressing the 2 Digit OE.

There are a Lot of Rabbits Down Here.

California
          United States
          Member #167122
          June 27, 2015
          1164 Posts

I have done a little flip flop on the adjustment to the Even Count to "Level" the field.  The Reality is there are 20 Odd Balls and 19 Even Balls in the Game.  That Field is not Level , therefore the adjustment is not Real.

Also whenever you look at a set number of games, like 10 and then look back at the results the Running values are misleading because of the Value that is Dropped as the Block moves forward..  I am setting up a Column that goes back a specific number of draws and records the Bias from that Date. 

One column that looks promising is just the Odd Ct - the unadjusted Even Ct of the Draw.  It is the Real Change and it does not get buried in the Totals.  In reality it is just another way of expressing the 2 Digit OE.

Also whenever you look at a set number of games, like 10 and then look back at the results the Running values are misleading because of the Value that is Dropped as the Block moves forward. 

Meaning DON'T LOOK BACK at the Past for a running Block of Draws.  You only need to look at the Last Draw and the Results from the starting point.

Now where to Start?

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - 5x3yGQT
            Flat Earth
            United States
            Member #161360
            November 27, 2014
            476 Posts

Also whenever you look at a set number of games, like 10 and then look back at the results the Running values are misleading because of the Value that is Dropped as the Block moves forward. 

Meaning DON'T LOOK BACK at the Past for a running Block of Draws.  You only need to look at the Last Draw and the Results from the starting point.

Now where to Start?

What about adding a new column to the bias.

SLAG obviously has Odd/Even and Low High as Separate Charts.

But what if you combine the too?

Of course the math behind this is way past my pay grade.

But for instance you combine the low with the odd and the high with the even and vice versa.

It is kind of what the old website Lottery America used to do. 

In accordance with OLT, I look for the FF (nexus).

I actually am using this in one of my ghetto made charts.  It seems it is quite sidereal in its occurrence.

So I would suggest, Low Odd,  High Even   and its opposite  Low Even and High Odd.

LO/HE and LE/HO.Blue Thinking

Look for the 

I will be back later.  I am going to Church now to repent.

California
              United States
              Member #167122
              June 27, 2015
              1164 Posts

What about adding a new column to the bias.

SLAG obviously has Odd/Even and Low High as Separate Charts.

But what if you combine the too?

Of course the math behind this is way past my pay grade.

But for instance you combine the low with the odd and the high with the even and vice versa.

It is kind of what the old website Lottery America used to do. 

In accordance with OLT, I look for the FF (nexus).

I actually am using this in one of my ghetto made charts.  It seems it is quite sidereal in its occurrence.

So I would suggest, Low Odd,  High Even   and its opposite  Low Even and High Odd.

LO/HE and LE/HO.Blue Thinking

Look for the 

I will be back later.  I am going to Church now to repent.

Combining High Low with OE increases the Options from 6 to 12 making the Selection more difficult in my opinion.  On the plus side you reduce the Inventory by half, but your odds of being wrong are doubled.  I spent a lot of time trying to select the correct Odd or Even by Position.  I have concluded that the best way to apply the OE Filter is on the Combinations that are the result of another Filtering Process

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                Member #197030
                March 28, 2019
                909 Posts

It Seems logical to me to multiply the Even Count by 1.05 to "Level the Field"

Despite doing this there still is Bias to a larger Odd Count than Even.

I Track 5/39 Games (currently maintaining California and Ohio)

Tracking Total Game Counts.  Also doing a 365 Count and setting up formulas to do lesser counts like 10 or maybe 39 Draws.

I am getting the feeling that this might be a Rabbit Hole so I flipped on my headlamp and I will slide on down to have a Look.

Your Bias Indicators Values in the Right 2 Columns are 1/2 of Bias Counts.  Why?

Back to the Tunnels.

Remember the episode of Star Trek where Frank Gorshin played 2 different characters?  One had the right side of his face Black and the Left side was White.  The other Character was the Exact Opposite.  I was "born" in the OE Clan.  We are the exact opposite of your EO Clan.  We say minus when you say plus.

I agree with AllenB. You have to take into account the slight over-representation of odd-balls, and the easiest way is to apply a correction factor to the even ball counts. The even/odd discrepancy is significant in a small matrix game like 5/39 over tens of draws. If the number of balls is N and N is odd, then the correction factor is (N+1)/(N-1), easy-peasy. Ex: for N=39, the factor is 40/38 = 20/19 ≈ 1.0526 and for N=69 the factor is 70/68 = 35/34 ≈ 1.0294. This works regardless of the number of balls drawn (5, 6, etc.)

United States
                  Member #173010
                  February 13, 2016
                  1403 Posts

Sounds good to me.

I am good with adjusting the biasing equalization( not the final bias but the skewing due to Even Odd inequality).

That way, we don't have address the equalization in the end bias calculation as it's factored-in in the initial sample itself.

I like it and it would be clean too.

Good  Luck

United States
                    Member #173010
                    February 13, 2016
                    1403 Posts

Game's nature - let it play on its own rule. No equalization.

We can compare both equalization applied and the raw non-equalized biases.

Good Luck

United States
                      Member #173010
                      February 13, 2016
                      1403 Posts

Now where to Start?

Instead of seeing  fixed draw set block movement, can we look at larger variance blocks in the matrix within 2 to 3 draws  ranges where one of them is too much one sided. Then go back and see what might have cause it to go under imbalance.

If so after that imbalance and side shift what happened afterwards(a forward look in past draws itself) in such cases - are there any usable patterns to make use of in future - this time in real future.

Good Luck

United States
                        Member #173010
                        February 13, 2016
                        1403 Posts

Combining High Low with OE increases the Options from 6 to 12 making the Selection more difficult in my opinion.  On the plus side you reduce the Inventory by half, but your odds of being wrong are doubled.  I spent a lot of time trying to select the correct Odd or Even by Position.  I have concluded that the best way to apply the OE Filter is on the Combinations that are the result of another Filtering Process

Locking to odd weighted or even weighted for a draw is wider but somewhat  safer filter to let other filters play better role

Bet on

5,4,3 odd

Or

5,4,3 even

Pin pointing a single pattern reduces combos but We have to be better in judging the shifts.

Good Luck

United States
                          Member #173010
                          February 13, 2016
                          1403 Posts

I agree with AllenB. You have to take into account the slight over-representation of odd-balls, and the easiest way is to apply a correction factor to the even ball counts. The even/odd discrepancy is significant in a small matrix game like 5/39 over tens of draws. If the number of balls is N and N is odd, then the correction factor is (N+1)/(N-1), easy-peasy. Ex: for N=39, the factor is 40/38 = 20/19 ≈ 1.0526 and for N=69 the factor is 70/68 = 35/34 ≈ 1.0294. This works regardless of the number of balls drawn (5, 6, etc.)

Natural flow of game - game nature is 5/69  yielding a natural inequality in division 35 odd and 34 even. The game matrix made it to be so. That's the game's nature.

Us equalizing it by using a factor prior to comparing disrupts the natural flow and cause a shift to the equalization factor added side - even side in our case if we add the factor to even side.

I think Allen is also moving towards not adding any equalization factor prior to tracking bias.

Let us see

Good Luck

California
                            United States
                            Member #167122
                            June 27, 2015
                            1164 Posts

Natural flow of game - game nature is 5/69  yielding a natural inequality in division 35 odd and 34 even. The game matrix made it to be so. That's the game's nature.

Us equalizing it by using a factor prior to comparing disrupts the natural flow and cause a shift to the equalization factor added side - even side in our case if we add the factor to even side.

I think Allen is also moving towards not adding any equalization factor prior to tracking bias.

Let us see

Good Luck

Here is the Raw Data For Ohio Rolling Cash 5

I am Tracking All Draws, 10 Draws and 5 Draws in the Chart and Graphs

The Graphs are the Adjusted Bias P ct - (E Ct x1.05)

Still trying to make sense of all of this. 

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92560
                              June 9, 2010
                              3407 Posts

hello allenB, very good tracking job, the last digit of each number is a good filter
                              ex=17 the 7 is the last digit, you can use it to track by position

Page 3 of 11