Welcome Guest
You last visited May 16, 2022, 4:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math Geniuses, Help!! "SLAG" Odd/Even Analysis - Chart I

175 replies. Last post 6 days ago by JeetKuneDoLotto.

Page 7 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Am I losing my mind here?

Yes you are, the math is correct. [ 2 ]  [18.18%]
No you are not, the math is incorect. [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
I don't know, I lost my abacus. [ 4 ]  [36.36%]
I dont do Math, Math is Racist. [ 2 ]  [18.18%]
Total Valid Votes [ 11 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
Member #173010
February 13, 2016
1407 Posts

I don't see any reason to buy anything beyond the Master Guide. 

I'd guess most of her ideas were developed/started from some common knowledge played and applied by lottery players that she chose to try to prove/disprove with math.

Most things we see today are a derivative of at least some of her ideas. Its like the game "Gossip." Somebody reads or hears something and passes it along until another person decides, "there is no reason for doing all that when you can do this instead."

Shortcuts leads to more shortcuts until the original idea is denigrated to an unrecognizable, meandering hodgepodge. And I've explored more than my share of rabbit holes to prove it. At the same time she never guarantees you will win, and even mentions you may never win. Its more like "a systematic means of approaching the lottery if you choose to play."

Like the thought that most lotteries are won by QP. She quotes two sources (page 21), one a Canadian newspaper, and the other at the NY Daily News as saying most jackpots are won with self picks. (Granted that may have changed as more people have begun purchasing QPs. What doesn't change is that for ever QP that wins, there are more losing QPs than losing self picks. Ergo, the most money lost on lottery is lost on QPs.)

I'd like to see some of the ideas she didn't include!

G

I ordered it.

Yes, many take existing ideas and build on top and copyright/trademark part of it before the original content owner and end in endless patent/copy right/trademark  requests/denials/approvals and suing. As far as lottery systems and winnings, it's somewhat rare as the number of people buying lottery systems are lesser when compared to other software. 

Amazon reviews for Gail Howard's Master Guide fall under these categories:

1. People wanted quick solution that will spew out winning numbers. Straight away they gave 1 star.
  2. Some felt it's a ruse to lead people to buy their software - they gave 1 star.
  3. There had been some methods/strategies fights between different authors(System/Book sellers wars) and they have written bad reviews.
  4. People who bought the software with the book and couldn't get winning number out of the software have given 1 star or 2 stars.
  5. Some don't have the time to learn the terms and techniques. They have also given 1 or 2 stars.

The above set of bad reviews are common for most books that teach techniques. Most of the LP members who play lottery for quite some time know how lottery works - in terms of odds, payout, expected win,etc.,

Their site has some strange terms and conditions - even about discussion of methods and content in the book. 

Lets use the techniques in the book and win.

Good Luck

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
    California
    United States
    Member #167122
    June 27, 2015
    1204 Posts

I don't see any reason to buy anything beyond the Master Guide. 

I'd guess most of her ideas were developed/started from some common knowledge played and applied by lottery players that she chose to try to prove/disprove with math.

Most things we see today are a derivative of at least some of her ideas. Its like the game "Gossip." Somebody reads or hears something and passes it along until another person decides, "there is no reason for doing all that when you can do this instead."

Shortcuts leads to more shortcuts until the original idea is denigrated to an unrecognizable, meandering hodgepodge. And I've explored more than my share of rabbit holes to prove it. At the same time she never guarantees you will win, and even mentions you may never win. Its more like "a systematic means of approaching the lottery if you choose to play."

Like the thought that most lotteries are won by QP. She quotes two sources (page 21), one a Canadian newspaper, and the other at the NY Daily News as saying most jackpots are won with self picks. (Granted that may have changed as more people have begun purchasing QPs. What doesn't change is that for ever QP that wins, there are more losing QPs than losing self picks. Ergo, the most money lost on lottery is lost on QPs.)

I'd like to see some of the ideas she didn't include!

G

I now have the Data to Calculate O-E Bias.  This is "New to Me" .  I already had the Position, Series and Ct Data.  The Bias that My Clan studies is based on the Odd/Even Count. 

I have 2 Lines of Questions.

1.    Is there a good strategy related to this Bias?  Does the book suggested Limits and the response to that Limit being reached or pending? 

2.    The Bias Calculation can be performed on any column or between any number of columns in the Draw Data.  Has it been applied beyond OE?

California
      United States
      Member #167122
      June 27, 2015
      1204 Posts

I now have the Data to Calculate O-E Bias.  This is "New to Me" .  I already had the Position, Series and Ct Data.  The Bias that My Clan studies is based on the Odd/Even Count. 

I have 2 Lines of Questions.

1.    Is there a good strategy related to this Bias?  Does the book suggested Limits and the response to that Limit being reached or pending? 

2.    The Bias Calculation can be performed on any column or between any number of columns in the Draw Data.  Has it been applied beyond OE?

I am currently doing my own analysis to answer my questions. 

Just looking for Hints on what to put the Crickets to work on and what to be on the lookout for.

Happy Trails and Good Luck.

United States
        Member #173010
        February 13, 2016
        1407 Posts

I am currently doing my own analysis to answer my questions. 

Just looking for Hints on what to put the Crickets to work on and what to be on the lookout for.

Happy Trails and Good Luck.

Waiting for the book. It might give more ideas/insight on biases to work on.

The website has a glossary page. It explains the terms in one liners. Hope the book would give more insight.

garyo1954's avatar - wallace
          Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          3132 Posts

Allen, to attempt an answer the questions I had to go back to review page 35 as to be sure that what I was saying was true to what she has written without putting words in her mouth...

Now, even though there are specific thresholds mentioned, I'd be in error to say that she offers any hard and fast rules, set in stone. Many times she wisely uses the words "consider" in explaining her thoughts on play methodology. (I say wisely since its evident that she was, in the least, smart enough to know she couldn't guarantee the outcomes of any single draw, nor short term series)

Your question 2 came to my mind first. She doesn't mention bias by position, but personally, I would think it possible, if not necessary since there is the suggestion of bias by position when she points to the five ball game. She writes about when you don't expect, say a 3/2 or 2/3, but without addressing the thought further, she goes off on using one of her wheels to take advantage of the circumstance.

As to question one, in caps she says: LOOK OUT FOR DOUBLE DIGIT BIAS!! She points to +/-18 for a Pick 6 game, +/-14 in a five ball game over ten draws. She recommends checking the bias in the last 5 and 10 draws. (+/-15 for Pick 6, +/-10 for five ball over 5 games)

In such a case one should play the opposite. Paraphrasing what she says is, if we see this occur with Even numbers, we should lighten up (or possibly eliminate) Even numbers in the next draw. 

I would think if she were writing this today there would be a BOLD disclaimer in the front saying,
          "THE INFORMATION COMPILED AND PRESENTED HERE IS FROM HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DRAWS WORLDWIDE ACROSS A WIDE SPECTRUM OF GAMES. IT MAY, OR MAY NOT, APPLY IN SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES, OR TO SPECIFIC GAMES. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED, THAT THE EXAMPLES HEREIN REFLECT, NOR WILL REFLECT, THE RESULT IN ACTUAL DRAWS OF ANY SPECIFIC LOTTERY GAME. READER USES THIS DATA AND INFORMATION AT HIS/HER OWN RISK."

G

I'm probably here unless I'm not.

Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            3132 Posts

Glad you did! 
            I think you'll get a lot of good information you can use. 

I read some and go back and work through what I read.
            Then read some more.

I've made it more of an interactive activity......LOL!

United States
              Member #173010
              February 13, 2016
              1407 Posts

Glad you did! 
              I think you'll get a lot of good information you can use. 

I read some and go back and work through what I read.
              Then read some more.

I've made it more of an interactive activity......LOL!

Fingers crossed. Plus We can analyse and add our own enhancements on top.

Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                3132 Posts

Fingers crossed. Plus We can analyse and add our own enhancements on top.

Another thing you might want to do is download the Advantage Gold manual and have a look at it. Lot of stats in that as well.  (I still have to get back to it.)

I may take some time away until I feel better. Fall allergies are giving me fits since we've had this cold front move through. 
                Happens every year. 

Got a lot to do today but I'll check in later. If not, I'm sleeping. Big Smile

G

United States
                  Member #173010
                  February 13, 2016
                  1407 Posts

Another thing you might want to do is download the Advantage Gold manual and have a look at it. Lot of stats in that as well.  (I still have to get back to it.)

I may take some time away until I feel better. Fall allergies are giving me fits since we've had this cold front move through. 
                  Happens every year. 

Got a lot to do today but I'll check in later. If not, I'm sleeping. Big Smile

G

I will definitely do that.

From the website content, I already got some basic knowledge.

My approach is to first soak myself in the book for few days and grasp the strategies, terms and Gail's view of lottery data.Then I will through the manuals. It would give more insight on how to represent the information for our personal usage/game play.

Thumbs Up

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    3132 Posts

My approach is to first soak myself in the book for few days and grasp the strategies, terms and Gail's view of lottery data.Then I will through the manuals. It would give more insight on how to represent the information for our personal usage/game play.

Thumbs Up

Good deal!

I probably need to slow down here and think about what I'm doing at this point. Take a break and read some. 

Later

G

California
                      United States
                      Member #167122
                      June 27, 2015
                      1204 Posts

Good deal!

I probably need to slow down here and think about what I'm doing at this point. Take a break and read some. 

Later

G

Odd Count Bias Calculations for Ohio Rolling Cash 5 were pointing to the 3 Odd + 2 Even that was Drawn Tonight.

The Running Count from 365 Games Back had an O_Ct (adj) Bias of -8

The Running 10 Draw Block Bias was -1 and the 5 Draw Block was -2 for The Draw.

3 Negative Values and a move to reduce the absolute value of the Bias Count.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        3132 Posts

Thumbs Up

Gonna be busy the next few days. 
                        I'll check in when I can. 

Have fun!

G

United States
                          Member #173010
                          February 13, 2016
                          1407 Posts

Have fun!

G

Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #173010
                            February 13, 2016
                            1407 Posts

Have fun!

G

I ended up with a huge html reply with too many html tags for table - that didn't go through and it crashed.

Here are the images

These are hit/skip, hit/skip skip sum tables for powerball 5/69 white balls with drawings till 10-13-2021

HIT SKIP WB 5/69

skip sums wb 5/69

skips chart

hits chart

The charts give a better view of what is happening(at least an eye pleasing view instead of console table views).

These are something that I have been working on. I had the data for long time(few years). I am trying to make it usable to choose numbers on actual drawing day.

Hope this will bring up more ideas/enhancements. Most of these are already existing criteria/choices used by lot of people. This is not just for the 5 white balls - any number characteristic or feature or digits or etc., can be plotted and used in a similar fashion.

Good Luck

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              3132 Posts

Very nice work! The first one reminds me of a VTrak chart the way it cascades. 
                              Normally I just keep the basics handy; longest out and currently out, but the idea of median/average is appealing now. 

G

Page 7 of 12