Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2022, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math Geniuses, Help!! "SLAG" Odd/Even Analysis - Chart I

176 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Cmoore50.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Am I losing my mind here?

Yes you are, the math is correct. [ 2 ]  [18.18%]
No you are not, the math is incorect. [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
I don't know, I lost my abacus. [ 4 ]  [36.36%]
I dont do Math, Math is Racist. [ 2 ]  [18.18%]
Total Valid Votes [ 11 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
Member #173010
February 13, 2016
1407 Posts

Very nice work! The first one reminds me of a VTrak chart the way it cascades. 
Normally I just keep the basics handy; longest out and currently out, but the idea of median/average is appealing now. 

G

Thanks!!!

When We see all skips in a single bar chart, median, max and average seem to show how far each one is away from current skip.

It also gives a quick comparison of how different each value in the data set are(for white balls and red balls it would be similar). For other characteristics like sum, it would show the bell curve + some short term spikes if any.

Comparing charts for different periods of data side by side will also be helpful.

Hope it helps 

Good Luck

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
    California
    United States
    Member #167122
    June 27, 2015
    1205 Posts

Very nice work! The first one reminds me of a VTrak chart the way it cascades. 
    Normally I just keep the basics handy; longest out and currently out, but the idea of median/average is appealing now. 

G

Tracking Skips alone for anything is only the First Step

The next Question is how did the Skip Compare to all of the possible skips.  An Excel Setup that I use, calculates the skip for a specific element of Every Number possible for any specified block of Draws.  That makes it possible to Rank the Skip of the drawn element in same row through the 39 Columns in the set of Numbers.  From that you can set Rank Ranges that break down the Skips (Ex Ranks 5-10 could be your Medium Range).

When you apply this to the Numbers themselves you need 39 Columns of data.  One for each Number.  For Skips alone Those 39 Columns calculate the Minimum Skip in each position and take the smallest value.  To do this by position takes 5 additional Sets of 39 Columns.  The File Grows Quickly so to save memory Large Blocks of data can and should be converted to Values. 

I might be able to help with your assembly OGary.  Let me know and Maybe next time you could throw in some Fries with the Big Mac.

California
      United States
      Member #167122
      June 27, 2015
      1205 Posts

Thanks!!!

When We see all skips in a single bar chart, median, max and average seem to show how far each one is away from current skip.

It also gives a quick comparison of how different each value in the data set are(for white balls and red balls it would be similar). For other characteristics like sum, it would show the bell curve + some short term spikes if any.

Comparing charts for different periods of data side by side will also be helpful.

Hope it helps 

Good Luck

All of these Queries are possible and easy to Graph.

Indirect Address Functions let you set up a Dynamic Set of Charts and Graphs from any Data Periods or Blocks of Draws and Set of Columns or a single column of data that you are tracking. 

My Clan has always been a Line Group but I will change my Graphs to Blocks for the Short Duration Charts.  Long Duration Graphs like the complete history work best as Line Graphs because they Crunch the Wave to show Long Term Trends of the Thing being Tracked.

This has turned into a very informative Set of Threads. 

I am Setting up Bias Formulas for OE and getting ready to jump into my Fifth Wheel and add a Little Bias to hopefully sway my Feelings from wanting the wrong thing.  I can tell you that looking at a bunch of Charts, especially the ones that dance at the push of a button is like putting your head on a baseball bat at home plate, spinning with every push.  Instead of running the bases, you put the bat on your shoulder and step to the plate.  It's the big league and the pitcher has Wicked Stuff especially since his arms are invisible.  I am hoping that these new Bias Bats can get a few hits.

I am from NoCal and a Giants Fan, but Go Dodgers

United States
        Member #173010
        February 13, 2016
        1407 Posts

The next Question is how did the Skip Compare to all of the possible skips.  An Excel Setup that I use, calculates the skip for a specific element of Every Number possible for any specified block of Draws.  That makes it possible to Rank the Skip of the drawn element in same row through the 39 Columns in the set of Numbers.  From that you can set Rank Ranges that break down the Skips (Ex Ranks 5-10 could be your Medium Range).

When you apply this to the Numbers themselves you need 39 Columns of data.  One for each Number.  For Skips alone Those 39 Columns calculate the Minimum Skip in each position and take the smallest value.  To do this by position takes 5 additional Sets of 39 Columns.  The File Grows Quickly so to save memory Large Blocks of data can and should be converted to Values. 

I might be able to help with your assembly OGary.  Let me know and Maybe next time you could throw in some Fries with the Big Mac.

Skip/hit of skip sums itself for blocks of draws and see when the number came out. I track skip that hit not all skipsums. Interesting and process hungry approach.

I use Java and related technologies as my base. As of now, Excel is more of my presentation layer.

Thanks

United States
          Member #173010
          February 13, 2016
          1407 Posts

All of these Queries are possible and easy to Graph.

Indirect Address Functions let you set up a Dynamic Set of Charts and Graphs from any Data Periods or Blocks of Draws and Set of Columns or a single column of data that you are tracking. 

My Clan has always been a Line Group but I will change my Graphs to Blocks for the Short Duration Charts.  Long Duration Graphs like the complete history work best as Line Graphs because they Crunch the Wave to show Long Term Trends of the Thing being Tracked.

This has turned into a very informative Set of Threads. 

I am Setting up Bias Formulas for OE and getting ready to jump into my Fifth Wheel and add a Little Bias to hopefully sway my Feelings from wanting the wrong thing.  I can tell you that looking at a bunch of Charts, especially the ones that dance at the push of a button is like putting your head on a baseball bat at home plate, spinning with every push.  Instead of running the bases, you put the bat on your shoulder and step to the plate.  It's the big league and the pitcher has Wicked Stuff especially since his arms are invisible.  I am hoping that these new Bias Bats can get a few hits.

I am from NoCal and a Giants Fan, but Go Dodgers

The excel library for Java that I use has some limitations on writing charts. I might have to use a hybrid of the output and add macros and handle the charts for blocks of draws. Or I will store it temporarily for blocks and render a separate dashboard workbook.

Odd Even vs Even Odd, one more core view difference- line vs bar chart.

Lets have hope that EO bias will bring more wins.

Good Luck

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
            700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
            United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2458 Posts

I came across this and I am not sure what to make of it. 

Chart I is the Odd/Even Bias Tracker.

Honestly I almost never use "chart I" as I find there is almost never a strong bias, and its almost impossible to see a large bias in a long term trend in SLAP.

In the OLT (The Old Lottery Testament),  La Propheta says (and I paraphrase) "wait until you have a large bias of perhaps 15E, and then do a wheel with all Odd numbers."  Or something like that.

The trouble is that for lottery players, a bias of 15E has an occurence of perhaps once a year if you are lucky.

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to sit around and wait for that once a year chance.  It would probably happen when I am at vacation in Greece anyway.

(and I never met a lottery player, who just sat around not playing.)

I started to look at a possible bias in excel using straight subtraction, and was testing things, and then I wanted to compare my data to SLAG data.

And this data in SLAG confuses me. 

So this is for three different games.

PA 5/43

How can a 26odd/24even have no bias?

For NY  Why would 10 more odd numbers have a bias of 4 odd?

Last but not least

FL

Thoughts, feelings, ideas?

Am I overlooking some metaphysical mathematical probabilty permutation distribution or something?Blue Thinking

Where is the nexus?

Is there a better way to analyze this data?

What could be added to this chart to make it better?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Until I can figure this out,  I will not be using this chart.

"I came across this and I am not sure what to make of it."

Jeet?,..it may be more helpful if you clicked on the "Summary Projection " tab from the Bias Tracker Chart..It will better explain what Gail Howard meant when said.."That which occurs most often, will happen most of the time,.. and that which occurs least often, will happen the least amount of the time..!! in helping you to decide which route you'd like to take..as it give you a more overall State of condition of your Data...

The SLAG page you're baffled by is more of a Micro-Analysis of your Statistic's Population...

Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
              Member #173010
              February 13, 2016
              1407 Posts

Allen and  Garyo. Some ideas to keep your processor(s) and RAM throttling.

Take each strategy in the book and back test(not all atleast the ones related to skip tracking). This would give us an idea on whether a strategy works well for a game or not. Even these strategies go hot and cold. It's going to take some time to back test.

Also We will get a picture of which strategies need few days to include/exclude  numbers for next x number of draws(number wheeling people would get some benefit out if it). They can continue including or excluding main balls based on back test reault. It might show a timeline for users. 

Good Luck

California
                United States
                Member #167122
                June 27, 2015
                1205 Posts

Update on O-E Bias for Fantasy 5 (5 of 39)

Tracking Options include

1.    All Draws  a Running Count from the Beginning.

2.    2 Block Options (Number of Games) that can be changed at will.  These are Rolling Blocks that Drop the First Draw and add the Next.  Additionally I Look at the Next Draw and answer the question does it change the Trend or continue it.  That is a bit vague, I know but it boils down to this.  Using a 10 Game Setup, it goes like this:  If the 9 Game Bias Count is Negative, is the O-E Count of the 10th Draw Positive or Negative.  It is setup but I have not Studied it yet.  It does appear that the 10th Draw in this case has a strong tendency to Run rather than Flip.

3.    Currently applying the concept to a Balance Formula that I originally called a Perfection Score.  Doing this by Position where the Options are 0,1,2,3.  I just started the process and so far I have calculated the Adjustments to equalize the Inventory Differences for each Option. 

Files are huge.  Like any Rabbit Hole this one looks promising from the surface.  Going in to see what is down there.

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
                  Member #214858
                  April 17, 2021
                  2366 Posts

A wabbit ...

California
                    United States
                    Member #167122
                    June 27, 2015
                    1205 Posts

A wabbit ...

A Giant Wabbit would be great, but more likely to be more little ones than my computer can count, much less identify.

NO Matter,  Elmer and I will hunt them down one by one.

United States
                      Member #173010
                      February 13, 2016
                      1407 Posts

Update on O-E Bias for Fantasy 5 (5 of 39)

Tracking Options include

1.    All Draws  a Running Count from the Beginning.

2.    2 Block Options (Number of Games) that can be changed at will.  These are Rolling Blocks that Drop the First Draw and add the Next.  Additionally I Look at the Next Draw and answer the question does it change the Trend or continue it.  That is a bit vague, I know but it boils down to this.  Using a 10 Game Setup, it goes like this:  If the 9 Game Bias Count is Negative, is the O-E Count of the 10th Draw Positive or Negative.  It is setup but I have not Studied it yet.  It does appear that the 10th Draw in this case has a strong tendency to Run rather than Flip.

3.    Currently applying the concept to a Balance Formula that I originally called a Perfection Score.  Doing this by Position where the Options are 0,1,2,3.  I just started the process and so far I have calculated the Adjustments to equalize the Inventory Differences for each Option. 

Files are huge.  Like any Rabbit Hole this one looks promising from the surface.  Going in to see what is down there.

Thumbs Up

Hope you will get some thing.

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
                        Member #214858
                        April 17, 2021
                        2366 Posts

I came across this and I am not sure what to make of it. 

Chart I is the Odd/Even Bias Tracker.

Honestly I almost never use "chart I" as I find there is almost never a strong bias, and its almost impossible to see a large bias in a long term trend in SLAP.

In the OLT (The Old Lottery Testament),  La Propheta says (and I paraphrase) "wait until you have a large bias of perhaps 15E, and then do a wheel with all Odd numbers."  Or something like that.

The trouble is that for lottery players, a bias of 15E has an occurence of perhaps once a year if you are lucky.

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to sit around and wait for that once a year chance.  It would probably happen when I am at vacation in Greece anyway.

(and I never met a lottery player, who just sat around not playing.)

I started to look at a possible bias in excel using straight subtraction, and was testing things, and then I wanted to compare my data to SLAG data.

And this data in SLAG confuses me. 

So this is for three different games.

PA 5/43

How can a 26odd/24even have no bias?

For NY  Why would 10 more odd numbers have a bias of 4 odd?

Last but not least

FL

Thoughts, feelings, ideas?

Am I overlooking some metaphysical mathematical probabilty permutation distribution or something?Blue Thinking

Where is the nexus?

Is there a better way to analyze this data?

What could be added to this chart to make it better?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Until I can figure this out,  I will not be using this chart.

Now you had to check the proposed next pattern for like 1000 predictions. Case -> Pattern to play -> correct?

Did you backtcheck? How was it? ...

garyo1954's avatar - wallace
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          3144 Posts

Haven't gotten as much done reading and rereading parts of the book. Then moving the riding mower up off the back 40 to a place I can work on it (parts arrived today).

Then it takes a few days to settle in to being 67 (as of the 28th). Birthday is the one day of the year I have a drink. So lLast night I opened a bottle muscato, sat down and divided Mega Millions by decades. Half a glass later I was dividing it into 7ths and 14ths like the book suggests (if that makes sense). Actually the book suggest by fives, but sevens and fourteens just sounded better (tipsy).

Nothing really jumped out although I prefer fourteens over decades.

N1EvenOddN2EvenOddN3EvenOddN4EvenOddN5EvenOdd
                          1-141501421-1467461-1413141-14301-1400
                          15-28455415-28917615-28565715-28212115-2824
                          29-42111329-42525129-42718829-42604629-421412
                          43-561043-56131843-56484843-56956543-565849
                          57-700057-701157-70111057-70485757-70161116

Seems a much clearer division of what falls where.

Not a lot done, but between calls from family and friends, and getting some real life chores done, and enjoying a drink......it was a good day. 

Busy weekend (Dialysis tomorrow morning, drop the deck on the lawn mower tomorrow afternoon, Kids coming up, blah, blah, blah) so I'll happily plod along and allow life to set the course. 

I appreciate the offer. Its a bargain for a Big Mac and fries but let me get through Halloween and birthdays (nephew and grandson both have birthdays on the 30th). This is a busy time.

G

I'm probably here unless I'm not.

United States
                            Member #173010
                            February 13, 2016
                            1407 Posts

Haven't gotten as much done reading and rereading parts of the book. Then moving the riding mower up off the back 40 to a place I can work on it (parts arrived today).

Then it takes a few days to settle in to being 67 (as of the 28th). Birthday is the one day of the year I have a drink. So lLast night I opened a bottle muscato, sat down and divided Mega Millions by decades. Half a glass later I was dividing it into 7ths and 14ths like the book suggests (if that makes sense). Actually the book suggest by fives, but sevens and fourteens just sounded better (tipsy).

Nothing really jumped out although I prefer fourteens over decades.

N1EvenOddN2EvenOddN3EvenOddN4EvenOddN5EvenOdd
                            1-141501421-1467461-1413141-14301-1400
                            15-28455415-28917615-28565715-28212115-2824
                            29-42111329-42525129-42718829-42604629-421412
                            43-561043-56131843-56484843-56956543-565849
                            57-700057-701157-70111057-70485757-70161116

Seems a much clearer division of what falls where.

Not a lot done, but between calls from family and friends, and getting some real life chores done, and enjoying a drink......it was a good day. 

Busy weekend (Dialysis tomorrow morning, drop the deck on the lawn mower tomorrow afternoon, Kids coming up, blah, blah, blah) so I'll happily plod along and allow life to set the course. 

I appreciate the offer. Its a bargain for a Big Mac and fries but let me get through Halloween and birthdays (nephew and grandson both have birthdays on the 30th). This is a busy time.

G

Nice tabumulation. Positionally the shift is there from low numbers in 1st position to high numbers in last position due to how many low high numbers are present positionally in the whole set of lexical ordered  combinations.

These tabulations help in adding include/exclude filters per position and choose even or odd as filter value. If We have a wheel, We can add these E/O filters. Any short term shift or trend that We see can be used to guess filter values.

Good luck

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
                              Member #214858
                              April 17, 2021
                              2366 Posts

combin(70,5)=12103014
                              The set is to big to filter. I can filter this but it takes time and the cooling system engages. You better pick your numbers, generate the full wheel or positional wheel or ... and add filters and finish with a coverage.  -  Filtering a x if x wheel requires luck to not eliminate the best lines.

26 4/4 minimal by gary's: 2542 lines. Would it pay the bet with 4/26? After filtering?

If I generate 1-26 wheel with 2 or 3 even numbers 4 if 4, I get less than 2500 lines with short processing time.

Page 8 of 12