Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

quick pick or your own numbers

Topic closed. 252 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 15 of 17
PrintE-mailLink

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?

quick pick [ 32 ]  [12.65%]
choose your own numbers [ 95 ]  [37.55%]
both [ 126 ]  [49.80%]
Total Valid Votes [ 253 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 66 ]  
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Very Predictable, and quite sad.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike,

I'm kinda new at this.  What is a thread?

bev and whoever else wants to post.don't let this idiot run you off.he's got a jealousy issue.......

Alabama
      United States
      Member #17830
      June 27, 2005
      309 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2006, 12:09 am - IP Logged

sirbrad said:

"I don't "start things," I am merely an ultimate finisher of spammers, oops I mean finishers. How many more torturous threads of yours are you going to revive, thus exclaiming they are still going strong? Please just give it a rest. I think we can all agree this is "finished..."

Hmmm... guess I missed the announcement where Todd put you in charge of "spam" on Lottery Post.  Perhaps you think Mike's posts are spam - I don't.  I enjoy reading his threads and participating in the polls he's posted. 

You said you "don't 'start things.'"  Then why did you come in here in the first place?  Noone forced you to click the link to this thread.  You could have ignored it and scrolled on by.  Lottery Post members who don't want to be bothered with what another member has posted in the forum are free to sign up for a Premium Membership and use the "Block" feature.

We have an increasing number of folks signing up on Lottery Post every day, and this thread has a wealth of information that may be of interest to these people.  And I'd be interested in hearing their views on the subject.  I have participated in this thread on several occasions, and I check it periodically to see if there have been any new comments added.  It's better to have one active thread on the subject, rather than having new threads (on the same subject) posted every few weeks.

After I post this reply, I am hitting the "Report" button and asking Todd to remove your disparaging remarks.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23261 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2006, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Thank you MrBobb for pointing that out, I agree, and I deleted it.  I think that qualified as nothing but a "personal attack", and brad, since you don't like mike's posts, I think you should just skip this thread from now on.

I also agree that there are useful things here for those who are new to Lottery Post, and all too often we forget that there are tons of new people every day, and those new people see nasty comments and are scared to write anything -- for fear of getting blasted.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2006, 1:00 am - IP Logged

After thinking it over, and receiving several private messages from others, some who even agree with me, I agree I should not let the fact that just because I dislike ONE member's posts here ruin the overall enjoyable atmosphere. My apologies to all about my outburst. I am done with it.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2006, 10:54 am - IP Logged

thanks mr. bobb and todd.i kept telling him that i can't keep 5 or 6 people a week from commenting here on this subject just because he didn't like it.i was willing to let it go and i finally told him i would quit responding.i guess he didn't like that either.i'm glad its cleared up......

United States
              Member #33085
              February 18, 2006
              743 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Brad, LottoMike, & Todd for resolving this issue in a respectable manner. Now we can go back to enjoying the posts Banana!

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

not a problem bev......glad you enjoy the topic.

Alabama
                  United States
                  Member #17830
                  June 27, 2005
                  309 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2006, 11:07 am - IP Logged

thanks mr. bobb and todd.i kept telling him that i can't keep 5 or 6 people a week from commenting here on this subject just because he didn't like it.i was willing to let it go and i finally told him i would quit responding.i guess he didn't like that either.i'm glad its cleared up......

You're welcome! This has been a good thread and lots of interesting information has been posted. I hope more new folks will vote and post comments on the subject.

Alabama
                    United States
                    Member #17830
                    June 27, 2005
                    309 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2006, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Thank you Brad, LottoMike, & Todd for resolving this issue in a respectable manner. Now we can go back to enjoying the posts Banana!

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2006, 8:13 am - IP Logged

You're welcome! This has been a good thread and lots of interesting information has been posted. I hope more new folks will vote and post comments on the subject.

thanks mr. bobb.....i also hope that more new folks will vote and post comments on this subject.it gives you a general idea of how most people play when they purchase tickets...........

Alabama
                        United States
                        Member #17830
                        June 27, 2005
                        309 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I agree, Mike. Reading about other peoples' QP/Pick-your-own-numbers strategies and ideas has caused me to reexamine my QP strategies.

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Mike. Reading about other peoples' QP/Pick-your-own-numbers strategies and ideas has caused me to reexamine my QP strategies.

it has caused me to reexamine some of my strategies too.but i mainly choose my own numbers.bobb do you have more luck with your own numbers or quick picks?

Alabama
                            United States
                            Member #17830
                            June 27, 2005
                            309 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

it has caused me to reexamine some of my strategies too.but i mainly choose my own numbers.bobb do you have more luck with your own numbers or quick picks?

Usually, I have more luck with selected numbers. But I have won a little bit with quick picks. Back in January, I bought 5 Lotto South QP's for one drawing and one matched 4/6 for $91.00. I've also won several smaller prizes with QP's. And some free tickets, now and then. I usually play one QP on panel E of my bet slips, with panels A-D being my selected numbers.

Next time I'm in Georgia, I'm planning to experiment with selecting two key numbers in Fantasy 5, and QP'ing the remaining 3. I'll probably try this with 10 or 15 tickets, just to see what happens.   It'll be a few more weeks before I can make a border run for tickets.

Sparta, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #18331
                              July 9, 2005
                              1977 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Next time I'm in Georgia, I'm planning to experiment with selecting two key numbers in Fantasy 5, and QP'ing the remaining 3. I'll probably try this with 10 or 15 tickets, just to see what happens. 

I have done the split ticket quite a few times, here in New Jersey. Some time 3 of mine, two QP, sometimes the reverse.  More then not, it appears that the QP have the better numbers.  On the other side, if I just buy 5 Quick Picks, more then not they turn out to be all lousy numbers.  If I pick my own, nothing pops up to make me proud.  I think my number choices confuse the compter and it doesn't know how to screw me!

Thus, I will use a split ticket whenever I remember to sit down and study the numbers.  Some times, I take the advise of TNTEA, and play her suggestions - based on her winnings, she knows much more then I do!  Right now, she has me sold on the Quad 9's!  Megamillion or Powerball?  Not playing until the numbers reach the high one hundred millions.  Let some one else build the pot.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Page 15 of 17