Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

quick pick or your own numbers

Topic closed. 252 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 14 of 17
PrintE-mailLink

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?

quick pick [ 32 ]  [12.65%]
choose your own numbers [ 95 ]  [37.55%]
both [ 126 ]  [49.80%]
Total Valid Votes [ 253 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 66 ]  
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I choose my own numbers. quick pic will give you crapy numbers. numbers that are most likely to be loosers.  The way i play is I choose two numbers from 1-20 and three numbers from 20-54---  it seems to work for me . I hit 4 of the 5 whiteballs in the last powerball drawing. I won 400 bucks which wasn't that bad.  Just one away from the 800,000$, that realy is bad. I don't think I am going to be lucky anytime soon. 

Oh really? The facts seem to state otherwise. Over 80% of all major jackpot wins have been via quick picks. How many jackpots have your more superior numbers won? Those "crappy" quick pick numbers seem to come through often, and a lot of people are extremely rich because of them. Ask the 8 meat workers.

PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?  or both?

i just noticed the quick pick or your own numbers thread has just hit the one year mark.i've learned a lot just watching all the responses.always good to hear what people think on the subject!

Especially when you bump your own threads constantly, and make them seem like they are very popular.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

lets see bevspicks,jote,nomoneybabe,chewie,elizabeth,luckystar and justxploring replies all in the last week....would you like for me to tell them that too?

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

brad...sorry i don't call no man "sir".lolGreen laugh

United States
          Member #33085
          February 18, 2006
          743 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2006, 12:45 am - IP Logged

581 had my name on it! Because..... 

guess what crew? I had a couple of quick picks that were not the 581 that fell but were close enough like 358, 758, 125.  I had 581 straight 2 times and box a bunch of times by accident ( I clicked the wrong button and selected box instead of straight.) Now the number 581.  That number had not fallen since 9/9/04 in any combination in SC.  It is not a number that I would normally play. But my quick picks from earlier today, yesterday and day before lead up to 581.

Like someone said earlier in this forum.  Keep those quick picks in for a couple of days they may fall. Careful not to buy too many though.  Look for patterns.  Look for patterns in all states drawings by day. 

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2006, 1:55 am - IP Logged

brad...sorry i don't call no man "sir".lolGreen laugh

I believe it. You are far too self-centered for that. Plus that might require the tedious task of actually hitting the shift button for capitalization. We all know how difficult that is.

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:02 am - IP Logged

hey brad....you don't know me OK.its none of your business if i'm self centered or not.which i'm not....whats your problem bud? you one of those people that like to start things? well i'm the kind that finishes them.....sorry not trying to be rude but i get tired of nonsense after a while......

PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:32 am - IP Logged

As many others also get tired of you tooting your own horn around here on a daily basis, and assuming that your threads are somehow more superior than anyone else's. I am still waiting for you to revive your own thread "who is your favorite LP member" with your own name included. "

"this thread is still puttering right along.i see it gets responses regularly and as long as it isn't creating anymore problems i'm cool with it!!"

But maybe you did not expect only 5 votes, and I am sure your attention craving ego was shattered, so why bother right? No problems here, just call them as I see them. If that is the best you got as far as "finishing," that is pretty weak. There is a difference between finishing, and merely spamming in an attempt to get the last word in, regardless of how incoherent the attempt.

I don't "start things," I am merely an ultimate finisher of spammers, oops I mean finishers. How many more torturous threads of yours are you going to revive, thus exclaiming they are still going strong? Please just give it a rest. I think we can all agree this is "finished." We hope...

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:39 am - IP Logged

brad,don't have a heart attack ok,lol.i'll say this one more time.....i can't stop other people from answering a post.sorry that it bothers you......i just listed 6 or 7 people who have replied in the last week.got a problem with them too?

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2006, 5:40 am - IP Logged

its stupid how some people get worked up over little things like a post.it baffles me how certain people have nothing better to do than sit there and start a disagreement.brad its not a top priority of mine to make sure people don't respond to threads.if it hurts your feelings then i guess i'm sorry.but i'll say it one more time.i can't tell people NOT to respond.i'm willing to forget it and let the matter drop.if it bothers you then don't read it.what more can i say?

United States
                      Member #33085
                      February 18, 2006
                      743 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:32 am - IP Logged

LottoMike,

I'm kinda new at this.  What is a thread?

PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike,

I'm kinda new at this.  What is a thread?

Something lottomike likes to bump, and praise constantly. But only if he made it. I see he is still "making this thread go strong." I am sure he will ask Todd to lock it next in another ill-attempt at creating more pity, and self-centered attention. Sometimes this place is better than the soaps.

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

brad why don't you mind your own business?  looks like your the one bumping it ya retard.....

you won't let it go.looks like it is very important to you.i don't care......

PA
                            United States
                            Member #22983
                            October 6, 2005
                            2226 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for proving to us all just how mature you really are. Hate to see someone else get the last word in eh? You might want to go back and retake 2nd grade Grammar class if you have not already. (Bump) last word...

Until lottoontheboards24/7 sees this.

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2006, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

i let this go on longer than i should have.i'm going to have to put you on ignore brat oops i mean brad.you've tried to make your point over and over and we get it ok? you'll be talking to yourself from this point forward.......

Page 14 of 17