Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

quick pick or your own numbers

Topic closed. 252 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 13 of 17
PrintE-mailLink

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?

quick pick [ 32 ]  [12.65%]
choose your own numbers [ 95 ]  [37.55%]
both [ 126 ]  [49.80%]
Total Valid Votes [ 253 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 66 ]  
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

thats why you always play.the first time you don't your numbers will come in and you'll regret it forever......LottoMike

Agree. This is the reason I wish I only used QPs. I get the tickets, check the numbers online (twice) and then toss them so I don't remember. However, I feel compelled to bet my regular numbers even when I should be saving my money. Sometimes I feel stupid betting the same 2 sets of numbers twice a week for Lotto, but I've been betting them for over 10 years. I can say that, without exception, I've never missed a drawing and purchase them in advance if I leave the area. They are almost identical too, so I really want to change a couple of numbers. I used to think the stories about people who forgot to bet their numbers or changed them one week were fabricated, but I know someone that happened to, if she's being totally honest with me. She won about $5,000 getting 5 numbers, but had she not changed one the of the numbers, she would have won $15M.  This woman who is elderly and very religious swore on her grandchildren and her eyes swelled up with tears when she told me the story. I'd surely go crazy.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2006, 8:20 am - IP Logged

thats why you always play.the first time you don't your numbers will come in and you'll regret it forever......LottoMike

Agree. This is the reason I wish I only used QPs. I get the tickets, check the numbers online (twice) and then toss them so I don't remember. However, I feel compelled to bet my regular numbers even when I should be saving my money. Sometimes I feel stupid betting the same 2 sets of numbers twice a week for Lotto, but I've been betting them for over 10 years. I can say that, without exception, I've never missed a drawing and purchase them in advance if I leave the area. They are almost identical too, so I really want to change a couple of numbers. I used to think the stories about people who forgot to bet their numbers or changed them one week were fabricated, but I know someone that happened to, if she's being totally honest with me. She won about $5,000 getting 5 numbers, but had she not changed one the of the numbers, she would have won $15M.  This woman who is elderly and very religious swore on her grandchildren and her eyes swelled up with tears when she told me the story. I'd surely go crazy.

i play the same lotto 5 numbers every drawing in tennessee.one night i didn't play and i would've won on three tickets 4 out of 5 for almost 900 dollars.ALWAYS happens when you don't play.....

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
      Nova Scotia
      Canada
      Member #9934
      December 27, 2004
      885 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I usually pick my own numbers with not much success.  Saturday night I bought 11 tickets with my carefully analyzed selections.  Got 2 numbers on 2 lines which won 2 free quick picks.  One of those free quick picks actually had 3 numbers and I won $9.00 so played for free this weekend. 

If you don't play quick picks, how much time do you spend selecting your numbers? It takes a few hours for me, then when I have so much time invested in it, I have to play even though there's not much winning going on.

I don't think I could play just on paper.  I couldn't stand it if they came in and I didn't have the ticket.  I feel for you my lollipop and Korean Redneck.  Just remember mylollipop, if you can do it once you can do it again, and Korean Redneck, it would take me quite a while to recover if I had an experience like you had.   Good luck everyone!!! 

thats why you always play.the first time you don't your numbers will come in and you'll regret it forever......

LOTTOMIKE,

Have you won a large prize using the quick pick generator from lottery post, and how long did you play the numbers to win?

regards

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2006, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

no i haven't won any large prizes using it.most of the time i try to pick my own numbers to play.however i've heard it generates better numbers than the store bought quick picks.....

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2006, 7:30 am - IP Logged

just found out the biggest lottery winner in american history won the powerball jackpot with a quick pick! the lucky winner was from lincoln,nebraska........

Sparta, NJ
            United States
            Member #18331
            July 9, 2005
            1977 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

no i haven't won any large prizes using it.most of the time i try to pick my own numbers to play.however i've heard it generates better numbers than the store bought quick picks.....

I have used the LP QP quite often.  No significant difference, on the take home money, then the stores QP.  The major advantage it has, for me, is I can reject numbers I don't "feel" right about.  In the store, a QP is their way, or the highway.  Select 30 or 40 QP option, and choose the five that fits your mood.  I also match it against what the current pattern happens to be.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

United States
              Member #33085
              February 18, 2006
              743 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2006, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I use quick picks for 80% of my plays (mixing theirs with mine.)  Putting my money where my mouth is....I hit on the average 1 -4 straight hits out of 13 possible draws each week.  I don't play more than 5-7 numbers at a time.  I'm not bragging just stating facts.  When I talk people around me listen.  Some will even call and ask for my opinion, which I freely give.

Many others I know have also been successful at using quick picks to figure the number and they also hit often.

I also rely 50% of the time on numbers that have fallen in the eastern states and Wisconsin.

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2006, 6:54 am - IP Logged

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?  or both?

i just noticed the quick pick or your own numbers thread has just hit the one year mark.i've learned a lot just watching all the responses.always good to hear what people think on the subject!

Portland
                  United States
                  Member #7262
                  September 27, 2004
                  111 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello: I usually have my own numbers ...Quick pick,ummm, it sometimes come out with very weird combinations!
                  For this big jackpot, I also buy a quickpick... six numbers - three consecutive drawings ...my numbers get start with 30 ...hmmmm, not likely a winning at all!!!

United States
                    Member #33085
                    February 18, 2006
                    743 Posts
                    Posted: February 23, 2006, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

MONEY TALKS:
                    For instance I purchased a ticket,ALL QUICK PICKS, it cost $5.00 the numbers on the ticket were close to 913.

So I said humph! What an interesting pattern! I guess it was my lucky day yesterday. I combined the numbers on the ticket and came up with 193, 913, and 139. I spent $3.00 I WON $1,200.00 !!!. No I did not play the quick picks themselves but I did use the ticket to arrive at a very profitable number. My friends at favorite lottery hole says "She did it again!" at least once each week. And they take my advice very seriously because I AM A WINNER ON A CONSISTENT BASIS. I use the drawing results from Lottery Post and a little green book called "Prof." Hitt's that has very accurate rundowns and workouts. All of this information combined along with knowledge of 2-digit returns enable me to figure the number STRAIGHT on a regular basis. I do not combo numbers. I will play them only three ways and have had 1 (One) $40 box hit in a year's time. Most of my other hits are straight.

Unfortunately due to time constraints I cannot post my numbers by 10:00am each day. But when I do post 80% of the time I will already have 2 of the 3 numbers. I never post more than 10 and try to stick around 5-8. Cause I believe if your system works you don't need to spend a fortune to win $500.

All that I can say is whatever works for you be it birthdays, holidays, or old ways. If it makes you money on a consistent basis (legally :-))) then go with it! Like I said before though.

MONEY TALKS!!!!

I wish everyone signed onto Lottery Post much success!!!!

New Carrollton Md
                      United States
                      Member #24521
                      October 23, 2005
                      15 Posts
                      Posted: February 23, 2006, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I choose my own numbers. quick pic will give you crapy numbers. numbers that are most likely to be loosers.  The way i play is I choose two numbers from 1-20 and three numbers from 20-54---  it seems to work for me . I hit 4 of the 5 whiteballs in the last powerball drawing. I won 400 bucks which wasn't that bad.  Just one away from the 800,000$, that realy is bad. I don't think I am going to be lucky anytime soon. 

United States
                        Member #33085
                        February 18, 2006
                        743 Posts
                        Posted: February 23, 2006, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

jote, like I said earlier, whatever works for you.  I only use quick picks for Pick 3 and Pick 4 systems.  They are usually very close where I come from.  I do not spend more than $10 on the powerball.  It just not cost effective for me. Until I get a system that works I do quick picks.  The last time I spent $5 and won $100 all quickpicks.

Whatever works for you stick with it.  And good luck to you.

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2006, 1:48 am - IP Logged

MONEY TALKS:
                          For instance I purchased a ticket,ALL QUICK PICKS, it cost $5.00 the numbers on the ticket were close to 913.

So I said humph! What an interesting pattern! I guess it was my lucky day yesterday. I combined the numbers on the ticket and came up with 193, 913, and 139. I spent $3.00 I WON $1,200.00 !!!. No I did not play the quick picks themselves but I did use the ticket to arrive at a very profitable number. My friends at favorite lottery hole says "She did it again!" at least once each week. And they take my advice very seriously because I AM A WINNER ON A CONSISTENT BASIS. I use the drawing results from Lottery Post and a little green book called "Prof." Hitt's that has very accurate rundowns and workouts. All of this information combined along with knowledge of 2-digit returns enable me to figure the number STRAIGHT on a regular basis. I do not combo numbers. I will play them only three ways and have had 1 (One) $40 box hit in a year's time. Most of my other hits are straight.

Unfortunately due to time constraints I cannot post my numbers by 10:00am each day. But when I do post 80% of the time I will already have 2 of the 3 numbers. I never post more than 10 and try to stick around 5-8. Cause I believe if your system works you don't need to spend a fortune to win $500.

All that I can say is whatever works for you be it birthdays, holidays, or old ways. If it makes you money on a consistent basis (legally :-))) then go with it! Like I said before though.

MONEY TALKS!!!!

I wish everyone signed onto Lottery Post much success!!!!

congrats bev.i have about 4 to 8 pick 3 numbers and about 10 to 15 pick 4 numbers.my thing is trying to find the right time to play them so i can make the most profit i can on it.........

United States
                            Member #33085
                            February 18, 2006
                            743 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone! Just a little note I got 314 on a quick pick today for SC midday drawing. I played it back straight 413 and made $500. Woo Hoooooo!!!!! How about those quick picks?

New Carrollton Md
                              United States
                              Member #24521
                              October 23, 2005
                              15 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Bevspicks, computers are programed to give every number an equal chance wereas the powerball drawing machine works differently. Not every number have an equal chance. I looked at the data and i found out that some numbers rarely come out. One number came out three times in two years and the rest of the numbers came out at least 20 times,  this rings the bells. 

If you let the computer pic the number for you, the computer might give you that number that came three times in two years.

Page 13 of 17