Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

7-7-7 was a lucky day!!

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 11 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #23835
October 16, 2005
3474 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

but anyone who spends much time on the internet and isn't one of the idiots shouldn't need to ask why somebody might conclude that all of the idiots are  online.

You're right.  After reading this, I realize I was trying to be nice and defended someone who is now insulting me.  So I guess that does makes me an idiot!  Bang Head 

The thanks was genuine, and I'm not insulting you at all. My point, and the entire comment after "thanks", was that Jarasan didn't really need to ask and was simply going for the laugh at my expense.  My original bit about "all of them" was also for the laugh (and if I'd thought of it I might have beat Jarasan to the bunch and responded "all of us" instead), but also because there does seem to be an awful lot of them sometimes. Only the ones who really are idiots could miss that there are plenty of them out there.  You and I may disagree about some things, but I don't think you're one of the idiots.

United States
    Member #53080
    June 23, 2007
    26 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Ok look everyone maybe I am the one who should be sorry!

I called the guy a LIAR because that is what I know he is! This is not based upon gut feeling but based upon and investigation that I had done with an associate attorney whom I paid $1000! To do the investigation for me.

I trust no one if I want to know something for myself I simply pay an individual to do some work for me like one of you would go into Walmart and buy a shirt or something. I simply make a call and have it done!

The guy never won!

I am the LIAR because I told you all that I was very very poor and I am not poor at all, in fact I am probably one of the richest or wealthiest individuals on this site! For starters I have more wealth than the MILLION dollars this guy claimed to have won, thats just for starts!

But you didnt see me telling everyone I was wealthy until now did you. That is the first red flag! This guy comes onto LP and claims he won a MIl and guess what that immediately makes me a skeptic

But because I called him a LIAR now other people are now name calling as well.

So I would like to ask everyone to stop the name calling please. Thanks.

I do not know of a politically correct name that one could lable one who is an ABSOLUTE LIAR!

In time we will see who the liar is!!

Then all you who believed the LIAR will see that you were suckered!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I called the guy a LIAR because that is what I know he is! This is not based upon gut feeling but based upon and investigation that I had done with an associate attorney whom I paid $1000! To do the investigation for me.

I trust no one if I want to know something for myself I simply pay an individual to do some work for me like one of you would go into Walmart and buy a shirt or something. I simply make a call and have it done!

The guy never won!

I am the LIAR because I told you all that I was very very poor and I am not poor at all, in fact I am probably one of the richest or wealthiest individuals on this site! For starters I have more wealth than the MILLION dollars this guy claimed to have won, thats just for starts!

But you didnt see me telling everyone I was wealthy until now did you. That is the first red flag! This guy comes onto LP and claims he won a MIl and guess what that immediately makes me a skeptic

I do not know of a politically correct name that one could lable one who is an ABSOLUTE LIAR!

So does it also mean that you lied about not being so smart in one of your posts a few days ago? 

I ask this because it's hard for me to think that someone who's a fry short of a happy meal can make tons of money...lol

Unless you had an inheritance...

United States
        Member #53080
        June 23, 2007
        26 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

YES I am very smart! VERY, so smart it would make your head spin!

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

You spent a thousand bucks to find out if someone who came onto a lottery site and claimed they won a million, was telling the truth or not?

Personally, It wouldn't matter how much I had, I wouldn't spend the time or energy to find something like that out.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands...lol

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49699 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Ten Commandments For Good Manners

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

NY
              United States
              Member #23835
              October 16, 2005
              3474 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

At least under the present circumstances, waiting a while to claim you've got money doesn't give you any extra credibility. Sorry, but since you didn't also boast about beinga great actor what little money I've got still says you are one of the idiots. If not, it shouldnt be to hard to prove.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                Member #12416
                March 13, 2005
                564 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

It's completely understandable why some people would rather "lurk" than post anything....

reading some of these reponses makes me wonder why some members are really here....

to help each other try to win the Lottery?? 

or just to try and humiliate others??

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2007, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I simply pay an individual to do some work for me like one of you would go into Walmart and buy a shirt or something. I simply make a call and have it done!

You shop at Wally World?

Must've been a Freudian slip huh?....lol

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2007, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I betta shut up....lol

He's gonna hire a hitman..........lol                ROFL

United States
                      Member #12416
                      March 13, 2005
                      564 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2007, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

"Pollyanna" has learned one thing from following this thread.........

any "real strategy" would probably not be posted for the general membership's benefit. 

Seeing how RUDE some of the members can be.....who in there right mind would want to share with them??

Oh well, such is Life I guess.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

"Pollyanna" has learned one thing from following this thread.........

any "real strategy" would probably not be posted for the general membership's benefit. 

Seeing how RUDE some of the members can be.....who in there right mind would want to share with them??

Oh well, such is Life I guess.

Don't you think that it's more humiliating to tell the masses something pertaining to the topic, have many viewers following the post, being taken for a ride?

That's like giving lurkers a free pass to try anything to gain attention, cause they're bored.

Did this person teach anyone here how to win?

All he did was lead people on who thought that maybe he was onto something. Now...If it makes me mean to point that out, then be it. What he did was totally wrong. On the other hand, if it was a post that fizzled out after 5 responses, then who cares?, but it wasn't like that.

On on top of all that, bragging that he's sending a gopher to Walmart to shop for him. First of all, you would never ever hear me bragging to anyone that I'm shopping at Walmart, if I was a millionaire....lol

How can someone appologize, and in the same breath, boast to everyone about how cunning he was?    Doesen't that like cancel each other out?...lol

United States
                          Member #12416
                          March 13, 2005
                          564 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2007, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Don't you think that it's more humiliating to tell the masses something pertaining to the topic, have many viewers following the post, being taken for a ride?

That's like giving lurkers a free pass to try anything to gain attention, cause they're bored.

Did this person teach anyone here how to win?

All he did was lead people on who thought that maybe he was onto something. Now...If it makes me mean to point that out, then be it. What he did was totally wrong. On the other hand, if it was a post that fizzled out after 5 responses, then who cares?, but it wasn't like that.

On on top of all that, bragging that he's sending a gopher to Walmart to shop for him. First of all, you would never ever hear me bragging to anyone that I'm shopping at Walmart, if I was a millionaire....lol

How can someone appologize, and in the same breath, boast to everyone about how cunning he was?    Doesen't that like cancel each other out?...lol

you make some valid points......but the original post was from someone that said they won a "raffle".....that wouldn't indicate that he was "on to something" other than sheer luck.

I just feel that anything posted is in jeopardy of attack and I think that would naturally make people wary of posting anything...

I could be wrong, it's happened before.....HA!

Best of Luck to US ALL!!!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31344 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

The guy never won!

If I may ask - why are you telling us this?

love to nibble those micey feet.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

All the money had clogged him up, sooner or later it had to blow.

Page 11 of 13