Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

7-7-7 was a lucky day!!

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 12 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

you make some valid points......but the original post was from someone that said they won a "raffle".....that wouldn't indicate that he was "on to something" other than sheer luck.

I just feel that anything posted is in jeopardy of attack and I think that would naturally make people wary of posting anything...

I could be wrong, it's happened before.....HA!

Best of Luck to US ALL!!!!!

but the original post was from someone that said they won a "raffle".....that wouldn't indicate that he was "on to something" other than sheer luck.

Sorry...i should have clarified. The person I was referring to  was as "On to something"  was Rubblehead, not the subject of the story, which was the scratch winner.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS!!  way to go andrew on your big win.hope your having fun with it..........

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
      Member #12416
      March 13, 2005
      564 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Holy Moly, I missed the part about a "scratch winner".....

I thought Andrew3kids claimed to win with a raffle ticket....who claimed to win with a scratcher??

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Holy Moly, I missed the part about a "scratch winner".....

I thought Andrew3kids claimed to win with a raffle ticket....who claimed to win with a scratcher??

My bad...I just realized my err....lol

I meant raffle...

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

My bad...I just realized my err....lol

I meant raffle...

But that is really irrelavent....

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Here's an outline...:

Liar! You should be a shamed of yourself for lying to the good people here on lp

Liar! You are a corrupt liar!

This is a set up everyone instigated by none other than you know who?

This person is lying to everyone.

Dont be fooled even if a ticket is produced, that is the setup, they want you to disbelieve them, and then they will produce a ticket and everyone will believe! but dont fall for it it is a scam!

It is a ticket that was produced in order to get your hopes up because I am on this site claiming the lottery is corrupt! They dont like that very much , think about it, until I came on here saying the lottery was corrupt had anyone ever won the lottery on lp before?

Yeah False hOPE that is

You people want proof

I will give you proof

check out the washington state lotto look for a guy names Dale Ohler

then send an email to dale at dale ohler  at yahoo

ask him about winning the lottery!

see what he tells ya!

This guy  andrew3kids is a LIAR!

Ok look everyone maybe I am the one who should be sorry!

I called the guy a LIAR because that is what I know he is! This is not based upon gut feeling but based upon and investigation that I had done with an associate attorney whom I paid $1000! To do the investigation for me.

I trust no one if I want to know something for myself I simply pay an individual to do some work for me like one of you would go into Walmart and buy a shirt or something. I simply make a call and have it done!

The guy never won!

I am the LIAR because I told you all that I was very very poor and I am not poor at all, in fact I am probably one of the richest or wealthiest individuals on this site! For starters I have more wealth than the MILLION dollars this guy claimed to have won, thats just for starts!

But you didnt see me telling everyone I was wealthy until now did you. That is the first red flag! This guy comes onto LP and claims he won a MIl and guess what that immediately makes me a skeptic

But because I called him a LIAR now other people are now name calling as well.

So I would like to ask everyone to stop the name calling please. Thanks.

I do not know of a politically correct name that one could lable one who is an ABSOLUTE LIAR!

In time we will see who the liar is!!

Then all you who believed the LIAR will see that you were suckered!

YES I am very smart! VERY, so smart it would make your head spin!

United States
              Member #53570
              July 11, 2007
              1 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2007, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I am from Freehold - Where abouts in Howell did you get the ticket (LOL).  Just wanted to say Congrats - that is awesome!!!!!

United States
                Member #53080
                June 23, 2007
                26 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2007, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Emilyg because

I trust no one.

thats why? and because

I CAN!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2007, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

On a lighter note.....nobody has come forward yet to claim the money.  In Florida 6 people showed up the next day, but there were 12 winners in FL, not 4.  This is one of those situations where that expression "time will tell" is applicable.  Personally, I would wait for a few weeks, until people stopped caring so much, but not too long.  Regarding all the discussion about lawyers, financial planners, etc., after federal tax, the winners will end up with about $650 to $700K, depending on deductions.  So the main thing is to just get the money into a safe place like a bank earning interest until those decisions are made.  Anything can happen to a ticket.  It's just a small piece of paper.

United States
                    Member #12416
                    March 13, 2005
                    564 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

On a lighter note.....nobody has come forward yet to claim the money.  In Florida 6 people showed up the next day, but there were 12 winners in FL, not 4.  This is one of those situations where that expression "time will tell" is applicable.  Personally, I would wait for a few weeks, until people stopped caring so much, but not too long.  Regarding all the discussion about lawyers, financial planners, etc., after federal tax, the winners will end up with about $650 to $700K, depending on deductions.  So the main thing is to just get the money into a safe place like a bank earning interest until those decisions are made.  Anything can happen to a ticket.  It's just a small piece of paper.

Yeah, I think we might have taken this a little to seriously.

I sent a private message to Andrew3kids, and it appears that he read it.....but no response has been made.......

Unfortunately, the law of Karma will probably take this person right out of the running to actually ever win anything, if in fact it was a lie.....too bad!

Like my Mom always said.........."it's just spitting in the wind when you tell a lie, or say anything negative..... it will just get blown back onto  the spitter"

So, best Wishes & Best of Luck to us ALL!!!!!!!!

Washington,Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #11416
                      February 13, 2005
                      599 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2007, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Your from Michigan. Me too. I know a guy that won 1million and he brought his ticket in Macomb.

United States
                        Member #12416
                        March 13, 2005
                        564 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Your from Michigan. Me too. I know a guy that won 1million and he brought his ticket in Macomb.

yeah, Cool!

I know several people that have won some nice bucks, but nobody that has won a Million.....two of my Friends have won with scratchers....one for $250,000 a couple of years ago. & one just last month for $10,000...that one was with the $20 Game Book ticket.

My Son won $5,000 with an easy pick Mega Milion a few years back, and he only bought ONE ticket

.....so I KNOW it does happen.....and I'm Keeping the Faith!!

Best of Luck to YA!  nice to meet ya!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23275 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2007, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

YES I am very smart! VERY, so smart it would make your head spin!

It sounds like the only one going around lying is you.

I do not believe you are smart (the only thing you've actually proven).

I do not believe you are wealthy.  Nobody who was wealthy would have the need to so viciously attack another human being in such a way.

You do not sound educated.  You attack everyone and everything.

I believe the only truth here is that you are a jealous and unhappy individual.

For the record, someone who posts nothing but negativity and attacks is indeed being a troll.  I have attempted to privately warn you about this, but you have continued to baselessly attack people as if I did not say anything to you.  This is my final warning. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                            Member #53080
                            June 23, 2007
                            26 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2007, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Ok Todd Sorry.

I can see this is really bothering you for some reason. Personally I am not purposely bringing negitivity rather I am simply an "in your face" sort. Apparently this "in your face tell it like it is" sort of mentality is not a welcomed thing on Lotterypost.

Just for the record I am not the only one who called the guy a LIAR. Several said it, they just said it in a different softer low key round about way is all.

But non-the-less

It is your site SO I will respect that!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23275 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok Todd Sorry.

I can see this is really bothering you for some reason. Personally I am not purposely bringing negitivity rather I am simply an "in your face" sort. Apparently this "in your face tell it like it is" sort of mentality is not a welcomed thing on Lotterypost.

Just for the record I am not the only one who called the guy a LIAR. Several said it, they just said it in a different softer low key round about way is all.

But non-the-less

It is your site SO I will respect that!

I try to maintain a friendly site here.  I think people are happier coming to a site every day if they feel welcome and comfortable.  If people feel scared every time they want to post something, they won't stay.  There are plenty of sites out there that are "everything goes" or something like that.  Lottery Post is *hopefully* a little different.

"In your face" is OK, but just not if everything is "in your face".  You know what I mean?

With the liar stuff, there's a big difference between being skeptical and trash-talking the person.  I'm always skeptical myself, and if anyone cared enough they could go back through the old posts and see I've had my share of skepticism when people said they won something.  However, I have not seen anything that proved this person was lying, so unless there is some real proof, I think it's prudent not to flame them.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 12 of 13