Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

7-7-7 was a lucky day!!

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 2 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #53458
July 7, 2007
8 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2007, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Have you completely lost your mind? Headquarters? What is headquarters?

My father has our ticket. After I claim the prize, I will post a copy of it (later this week).

By the way, I'm not proving to you that I won. I'm trying to give everyone hope that they can win.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
    Florence, Alabama
    United States
    Member #8658
    November 13, 2004
    1993 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2007, 12:52 am - IP Logged

VERY happy to say I am telling the God's honest truth!!!!!

My question "Mr or Mrs Gods Honest truth" is how did your dad buy a raffle ticket the day before the drawing and you win the jackpot prize when the highest ticket  for the jackpot was 183895?? If your dad bought the ticket the day before the draw and they only sold 500000 ticket then his ticket should be in the 400000-500000 range and not a $1,000,000 winner.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

United States
      Member #53458
      July 7, 2007
      8 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2007, 1:02 am - IP Logged

They only sold around 300,00 of the 500,000 tickets. Most of those tickets sold in the last 3 days!

Florence, Alabama
        United States
        Member #8658
        November 13, 2004
        1993 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2007, 1:04 am - IP Logged

My question "Mr or Mrs Gods Honest truth" is how did your dad buy a raffle ticket the day before the drawing and you win the jackpot prize when the highest ticket  for the jackpot was 183895?? If your dad bought the ticket the day before the draw and they only sold 500000 ticket then his ticket should be in the 400000-500000 range and not a $1,000,000 winner.

Looking at the results from the drawing they would have had to sell close to 200000 tickets on the last day before the drawing for your dad to even get $500 and possibly $25,000 and 300000 tickets for $100,000.

United States
          Member #53080
          June 23, 2007
          26 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Yeah False hOPE that is

You people want proof

I will give you proof

check out the washington state lotto look for a guy names Dale Ohler

then send an email to dale at dale ohler  at yahoo

ask him about winning the lottery!

see what he tells ya!

This guy  andrew3kids is a LIAR!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2007, 2:29 am - IP Logged

It is a ticket that was produced in order to get your hopes up because I am on this site claiming the lottery is corrupt! They dont like that very much , think about it, until I came on here saying the lottery was corrupt had anyone ever won the lottery on lp before?

Yes, people will come on this site claiming all sorts of things.  I think you're being a little paranoid.  Also, you aren't the first person to write that the lottery is corrupt. It's posted all the time. However, I agree with you that it doesn't add up that someone would come to a site like this and join the day after the drawing just to tell everyone he won $1 million and then offer to post the ticket.  Why?  It also doesn't make any sense, even though it wasn't a sell out, that about 150,000 tickets were sold at the last minute.  Even in FL where the raffle is very popular, tickets were selling at a rate of less than 50,000 a day and there were only about 100,000 sold all weekend. The last ticket was sold on Sun evening.  I bought 1,486,641 at 3:26 and the last ticket (I assume it was 1,500,000) was sold at 8:44. That's only 13,359 sold in 5 hrs 18 minutes on Sunday.  Florida has a population of over 18.2 million people and New Jersey has about 8.7 million people.  So sometime between the point where Andrew's Dad bought ticket #180867 and when the game ended on Tuesday night, there were 4 to 5 times the tickets sold in a state with less than half the population. 

Still, anything is possible, and if the story is true, congratulations to the winner!  I hope you and your family will be very happy. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31351 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2007, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Liar! You are a corrupt liar!

This is a set up everyone instigated by none other than you know who?

This person is lying to everyone.

Dont be fooled even if a ticket is produced, that is the setup, they want you to disbelieve them, and then they will produce a ticket and everyone will believe! but dont fall for it it is a scam!

It is a ticket that was produced in order to get your hopes up because I am on this site claiming the lottery is corrupt! They dont like that very much , think about it, until I came on here saying the lottery was corrupt had anyone ever won the lottery on lp before?

Yes - we've had jackpot winners on lp. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8361 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2007, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Yes, people will come on this site claiming all sorts of things.  I think you're being a little paranoid.  Also, you aren't the first person to write that the lottery is corrupt. It's posted all the time. However, I agree with you that it doesn't add up that someone would come to a site like this and join the day after the drawing just to tell everyone he won $1 million and then offer to post the ticket.  Why?  It also doesn't make any sense, even though it wasn't a sell out, that about 150,000 tickets were sold at the last minute.  Even in FL where the raffle is very popular, tickets were selling at a rate of less than 50,000 a day and there were only about 100,000 sold all weekend. The last ticket was sold on Sun evening.  I bought 1,486,641 at 3:26 and the last ticket (I assume it was 1,500,000) was sold at 8:44. That's only 13,359 sold in 5 hrs 18 minutes on Sunday.  Florida has a population of over 18.2 million people and New Jersey has about 8.7 million people.  So sometime between the point where Andrew's Dad bought ticket #180867 and when the game ended on Tuesday night, there were 4 to 5 times the tickets sold in a state with less than half the population. 

Still, anything is possible, and if the story is true, congratulations to the winner!  I hope you and your family will be very happy. 

justxploring

you don't have to join this site to be a lurker/guest a person could come to lottery post for a year or longer and view all the post he she desires but you do need to join to post a comment or start a thread.

when i first found lottery post it was a month or more before i joined. i mostly visited to see what the site was about. then on day i decided I'd join in on the fun.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2007, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Hi, four4me.  I was going to edit my post, but now that you've responded to it, it would be rude.  So, yes, you are correct.  I realize people don't always sign up right away.

I'm not calling this man a liar at all.  I was answering Rubblehead and then added some personal thoughts.  As I wrote, it doesn't make sense to me, but if it's true, then I wish him a lot of happiness with his lottery prize.  Maybe someone would be very excited and just want to share the good news and spread hope as he wrote. 

Florence, Alabama
                    United States
                    Member #8658
                    November 13, 2004
                    1993 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2007, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Hi, four4me.  I was going to edit my post, but now that you've responded to it, it would be rude.  So, yes, you are correct.  I realize people don't always sign up right away.

I'm not calling this man a liar at all.  I was answering Rubblehead and then added some personal thoughts.  As I wrote, it doesn't make sense to me, but if it's true, then I wish him a lot of happiness with his lottery prize.  Maybe someone would be very excited and just want to share the good news and spread hope as he wrote. 

I agree. I am not calling this person a liar but some things didn't seem right with the information I have seen. I found that 300000 tickets sold in a day to get to the 500000 tickets sold, then to find out that they stopped sales at 300000 tickets and to sale about 120000 in 1 day hard to beleive. It is possible but hard to believe. If you are a winner as you say then congrads. I know if I ever do win I'm posting my ticket and you will know that it was me cuz I'm telling everyone about Lottery Post.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49758 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2007, 3:31 am - IP Logged

For those of you who play the lottery and sometimes think "I'll never win", keep playing!!!!

I was one of those people until today. Here's my story:

My dad came over my house on Tuesday and I had just bought an umbrella for my pool, but it needed to be weighted down, so my father was going to go to Home Depot, I asked if he had gotten a $1,000,000  Independance day NJ lottery ticket yet and he said "no". I told him to pick one up for us and didn't think twice about it until he called me to check the number. We are now $1,000,000 richer (less Uncle Sams 25 percent cut). Luckily there's NO state tax on lottery winnings in NJ, so we gte to keep more of it.

The moral of the story is "Somebody always wins and it can be you!!!!

For those of you who might not believe this post, you can check the winner in a few days. The winning ticket bought in Howell NJ will have a last name that starts with the letters MO-----

Wouldn't the Lucky Day be the Day of the Drawing (7-4-7) instead of the Day you checked your Ticket?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Florence, Alabama
                        United States
                        Member #8658
                        November 13, 2004
                        1993 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2007, 3:41 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't the Lucky Day be the Day of the Drawing (7-4-7) instead of the Day you checked your Ticket?

It could be, but then it also could be the day you checked your ticket. Let's say the there was a deadline of 180 days from the draw date to claim your ticket and you waited until the 179th day then that would be your lucky day because if you hadn't you probably wouldn't have gotten the prize.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23267 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2007, 8:11 am - IP Logged

For those of you who play the lottery and sometimes think "I'll never win", keep playing!!!!

My dad came over my house on Tuesday and I had just bought an umbrella for my pool, but it needed to be weighted down, so my father was going to go to Home Depot, I asked if he had gotten a $1,000,000  Independance day NJ lottery ticket yet and he said "no". I told him to pick one up for us and didn't think twice about it until he called me to check the number. We are now $1,000,000 richer (less Uncle Sams 25 percent cut). Luckily there's NO state tax on lottery winnings in NJ, so we gte to keep more of it.

For those of you who might not believe this post, you can check the winner in a few days. The winning ticket bought in Howell NJ will have a last name that starts with the letters MO-----

WEekW, congrats!

That is really awesome!  Don't forget a couple of things:

1. Sign the back of the ticket
                          2. Scan a copy of the winning ticket into your computer for safe keeping -- both sides
                          3. Be thrifty -- a million is a lot, but it will run out quickly in the wrong hands
                          4. Don't forget to mention Lottery Post at the press conference.  Tell the press that's where you get your results every day! Big Grin

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #1369
                            April 13, 2003
                            73 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2007, 11:11 am - IP Logged

congradulations!!!!! don't mind the 'nay sayer' savor and enjoy your winnings,you don't have to prove anything to anyone,the winning is yours just be careful in your spending. congradulation again

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                              $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                              Member #4290
                              April 9, 2004
                              16458 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2007, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Congrats, andrew3kids!!

This is what I tell my family all the time "Somebody always wins and it's going to be me!!!!"

Today is the Day!!!!!!!

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Page 2 of 13