Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's with NY Sweet Million??

Topic closed. 516 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 26 of 35
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #171
April 7, 2002
181 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2011, 6:27 am - IP Logged

The hot, cold, and overdue numbers for tonight's SM drawing are still the same as I posted previously, there is no change.

I noticed there are no promos this week on any of the games.

The 180 million Powerball winner from Saturday who didn't come forward yet bought the ticket in Kissimmee, Fl, that's where DisneyWorld is, I wonder if a tourist won.  I used to live in Florida and I found out that Kissimmee has one of the highest electricity costs in the U.S, (or at least they used to when I lived in Florida), and everyone knew not to buy a house there because of the high electric bills.

GLTA in this week's drawings....

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3693 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2011, 11:02 am - IP Logged

My guess is that last Saturday's PB winner is a retired transplant from a northern state.

Did you see what happened in Sullivan County?  Someone went into a convenience store and asked for a MM QP.  The clerk mistakenly punched up a MM QP with the megaplier.  The customer refused the ticket, so the clerk bought it.  The clerk's now one million dollars richer.  Let that be a lesson to all of us lottery players, take the ticket even if it's not what you wanted..........

This happened near Callicoon, NY.  It's very rural up there, and everybody that lives up there knows everybody else living in the area.  Can you imagine being the guy who refused the ticket?  Every time he drives past that store he'll realize the woman in that store has what could have been his million dollars......... I'm sure that's a great feeling....... 

There is a promo going on, but the NY Lottery's website doesnt mention it.  I was in the grocery store this AM buying my SM tix for tonite. The terminal was advertising a Take5 promo.  It's something about buying an "instant win" option for a dollar.  If you have only one number on any line on your ticket, and you bought the instant win, you win a prize, but I dont know how much it is.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #171
      April 7, 2002
      181 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

My guess is that last Saturday's PB winner is a retired transplant from a northern state.

Did you see what happened in Sullivan County?  Someone went into a convenience store and asked for a MM QP.  The clerk mistakenly punched up a MM QP with the megaplier.  The customer refused the ticket, so the clerk bought it.  The clerk's now one million dollars richer.  Let that be a lesson to all of us lottery players, take the ticket even if it's not what you wanted..........

This happened near Callicoon, NY.  It's very rural up there, and everybody that lives up there knows everybody else living in the area.  Can you imagine being the guy who refused the ticket?  Every time he drives past that store he'll realize the woman in that store has what could have been his million dollars......... I'm sure that's a great feeling....... 

There is a promo going on, but the NY Lottery's website doesnt mention it.  I was in the grocery store this AM buying my SM tix for tonite. The terminal was advertising a Take5 promo.  It's something about buying an "instant win" option for a dollar.  If you have only one number on any line on your ticket, and you bought the instant win, you win a prize, but I dont know how much it is.

I thought the "TakeFive" instant win option was going to be permanent option, so I didn't consider it a promo.

What happened in Sullivan County is really something, if I was that store clerk I would be afraid the customer would harrass me, thinking it was his/her win, I would just quit, maybe the store clerk can afford it quit now.  A few times in A.C. after a losing player would get off a machine and I would get on it and win a little jackpot,  he would tell me that's his money I won to intimate me.  In Yonkers, there was murder case a while back about a doctor buying a foreclosed home,  the previous owner who was foreclosed on came back to the home and murdered the doctor for buying the house!

Well, I have to run and finish my player picks for SM tonight, I'm only half finished and just came on-line to take a break from analyzing the SM numbers.

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3693 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

I thought the "TakeFive" instant win option was going to be permanent option, so I didn't consider it a promo.

What happened in Sullivan County is really something, if I was that store clerk I would be afraid the customer would harrass me, thinking it was his/her win, I would just quit, maybe the store clerk can afford it quit now.  A few times in A.C. after a losing player would get off a machine and I would get on it and win a little jackpot,  he would tell me that's his money I won to intimate me.  In Yonkers, there was murder case a while back about a doctor buying a foreclosed home,  the previous owner who was foreclosed on came back to the home and murdered the doctor for buying the house!

Well, I have to run and finish my player picks for SM tonight, I'm only half finished and just came on-line to take a break from analyzing the SM numbers.

Maybe the Take5 instant win isnt a promo and is permanent.... I know they used to do that a while back... but I thought it went away.  Maybe it never did and it's permanent.

The store clerk cant quit.  She and her husband own the store.  Of course they could always sell the store.  But you're right, it could get to be a sticky situation.  I doubt the clerk would offer the customer who refused the ticket any money.  I wouldnt if it was me that bought a ticket someone else refused. 

Money is a powerful motivator and it can make people do things they might not otherwise do.  Especially a sizeable amount of it.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2011, 5:24 am - IP Logged

The hot, cold, and overdue numbers for tonight's SM drawing are still the same as I posted previously, there is no change.

I noticed there are no promos this week on any of the games.

The 180 million Powerball winner from Saturday who didn't come forward yet bought the ticket in Kissimmee, Fl, that's where DisneyWorld is, I wonder if a tourist won.  I used to live in Florida and I found out that Kissimmee has one of the highest electricity costs in the U.S, (or at least they used to when I lived in Florida), and everyone knew not to buy a house there because of the high electric bills.

GLTA in this week's drawings....

Yea, what happened to the PROMO'S!!!!! Nothing this month.  Stopped buying SM for now, until I hit on 3 & 4 numbers.  Also I think its really COOL that the store owner won.  I am sure they take alot of crap about the lottery.

United States
            Member #171
            April 7, 2002
            181 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

GiveFive: Thanks for the heads up on the TakeFive, my Mom bought a QP this morning after we had breakfast on the Yonkers/Bronx line and she won $2.00 on the instant game so it made her happy and excited because her birthday is tomorrow, then she  bought another one with the $2 she won, but she lost the instant game, but she has two lines in the TakeFive drawing tonight, should I change her name to TakeTwo?  I hope I can change her name to TakeOnehundredfivemillion if she wins Mega Millions tonight for her birthday tomorrow (lol)!

A few years ago I took Mom to Empire City on her March 5 birthday, she won $200 on a slot machine, so I told her to stop playing and take the money, but she kept playing and won another $150 on the same machine, so I said, "I'm so glad you didn't listen to me!"  When we came home she had so much fun telling everyone about her good luck at Empire City on her birthday, it made her happy.

Kapla:  I think you stopped buying SM because there is no SM promo this month (lol).....

I had nothing on SM last night, on the closest line to the winning numbers I picked the correct amount of numbers from each number group, but all the numbers were incorrect except 12, (SM- 9-12-19-24-25-33),  (My Picks- 10-12-17-23-26-31).  GiveFive, I have to pick the correct numbers in addition to the correct number groups before I go to the Porsche dealer (lol)....

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3693 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2011, 5:35 am - IP Logged

"My guess is that last Saturday's PB winner is a retired transplant from a northern state." 

The above line is what what I wrote about the Florida PB JP winner earlier this week.

The winner is a 69 year old retired woman from NYC....

I wish I could predict SM numbers like that..........

United States
                Member #171
                April 7, 2002
                181 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2011, 6:44 am - IP Logged

"My guess is that last Saturday's PB winner is a retired transplant from a northern state." 

The above line is what what I wrote about the Florida PB JP winner earlier this week.

The winner is a 69 year old retired woman from NYC....

I wish I could predict SM numbers like that..........

GiveFive:  On your next post I want to read, "My guess is that the next SM winner is a retired native from Yonkers, NY."

Did you guys see that dramatic rescue of two men on the scaffold collapse on the corner of Nepperhan and Yonkers Avenue by the Yonkers firefighters yesterday?    WABC was carrying it live until the firemen rescued the second worker, both workers were hanging on the dangling scaffold.

My brother saw them working yesterday before the collapse as he was driving home from work and thought they were crazy to be up there so high yesterday, then the scaffold collapsed 2 hours later.  Check out the photos, just Google "scaffold collapse in Yonkers."

God bless the police and firefighters and keep them safe while they protect us!

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3693 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2011, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

GiveFive:  On your next post I want to read, "My guess is that the next SM winner is a retired native from Yonkers, NY."

Did you guys see that dramatic rescue of two men on the scaffold collapse on the corner of Nepperhan and Yonkers Avenue by the Yonkers firefighters yesterday?    WABC was carrying it live until the firemen rescued the second worker, both workers were hanging on the dangling scaffold.

My brother saw them working yesterday before the collapse as he was driving home from work and thought they were crazy to be up there so high yesterday, then the scaffold collapsed 2 hours later.  Check out the photos, just Google "scaffold collapse in Yonkers."

God bless the police and firefighters and keep them safe while they protect us!

Unh, Sorry Jacal, but the local newspaper headline will look something like this;

"Old Fool from Dutchess County wins SM Jackpot. Buys Chick Magnet Porsche."

Retired Yonkers Native tries to move in on the dough, but is refused ride in Porsche.  Only female twenty-somethings looking for Old Fool Sugar Daddy with lottsa money need apply!" 

United States
                    Member #171
                    April 7, 2002
                    181 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2011, 8:03 am - IP Logged

I would just take the Porsche ride if you offered, you can save the other part for the young chicks, my generation older women (50 something) want money, not men, the younger women have all the energy necessary to take care of you, we just want extra cash to sit around a pool all day and do nothing or go on vacation;  no cooking, no cleaning, and no fooling around allowed, it's all too much work!  You better watch out, GiveFive, I think the young girls are catching on, because I have had three of them (30 somethings) tell me that they are jealous of my lifestyle and wish they were me because I don't have to work, so you better win a big PB or MM jackpot instead of SM so you can keep your young chick out of the workforce, or she might dump your butt, even with your red Porsche (lol).

Guess what happened to me in Lottery Land?   Four numbers I picked out in SM (8,10,15,23 - family brithdays) on Thursday night came out in MM on Friday night and I had the multiplier, so those 4 numbers would have been worth $600 if I played them in the correct game, what a kick in the butt......

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11978 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2011, 10:20 am - IP Logged

I would just take the Porsche ride if you offered, you can save the other part for the young chicks, my generation older women (50 something) want money, not men, the younger women have all the energy necessary to take care of you, we just want extra cash to sit around a pool all day and do nothing or go on vacation;  no cooking, no cleaning, and no fooling around allowed, it's all too much work!  You better watch out, GiveFive, I think the young girls are catching on, because I have had three of them (30 somethings) tell me that they are jealous of my lifestyle and wish they were me because I don't have to work, so you better win a big PB or MM jackpot instead of SM so you can keep your young chick out of the workforce, or she might dump your butt, even with your red Porsche (lol).

Guess what happened to me in Lottery Land?   Four numbers I picked out in SM (8,10,15,23 - family brithdays) on Thursday night came out in MM on Friday night and I had the multiplier, so those 4 numbers would have been worth $600 if I played them in the correct game, what a kick in the butt......

I am confused about you and givefive. I feel that you guys have too much sweet million chemistry.I have been a witness to it since i started posting with you guys.I PLAYED $5 QUICK PICKS FOR TONIGHT.GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

United States
                        Member #171
                        April 7, 2002
                        181 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2011, 10:47 am - IP Logged

I am confused about you and givefive. I feel that you guys have too much sweet million chemistry.I have been a witness to it since i started posting with you guys.I PLAYED $5 QUICK PICKS FOR TONIGHT.GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

It's all in fun, sweet million fun,  care for a threesome Thrifty ? (lol)...

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          11978 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

It's all in fun, sweet million fun,  care for a threesome Thrifty ? (lol)...

I want sweet million fun only with you jacal5 when you win the jackpot not givefive, but i wish him good luck with you and sweet million LOL

United States
                            Member #171
                            April 7, 2002
                            181 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I want sweet million fun only with you jacal5 when you win the jackpot not givefive, but i wish him good luck with you and sweet million LOL

I see you are thrifty AND smart because you will take an old chick with money, not a young poor hot chick like givefive wants, who just wants to ride his BIG RED P------,  P meaning Porsche, of course...

Good luck on your SMQP's tonight!

United States
                              Member #171
                              April 7, 2002
                              181 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Thrifty: I think you drove GiveFive away with your rejection of him (lol).......

I had nothing on SM on Monday, but I picked the Mega Ball number (24) on Tuesday for a big 2 bucks!

Page 26 of 35