Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's with NY Sweet Million??

Topic closed. 516 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 27 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
12100 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty: I think you drove GiveFive away with your rejection of him (lol).......

I had nothing on SM on Monday, but I picked the Mega Ball number (24) on Tuesday for a big 2 bucks!

I feel that givefive became jealous of our sweet million love jacal5.I noticed that givefive did not post after your last reply to me.I  just gave you the sweet million love that givefive refused to give you jacal5.I  played 1 powerball line quick pick last night, and i got 1 plus the powerball for a $4 win.I bought $5  sweet million quick picks for tonight, but for some reason i keep getting numbers from the previous drawing. I  have the 1 and 9 twice on my $5 quick pick ticket.When i play $1 quick pick i rarely get repeat numbers from the previous drawing.But most sweet millions jackpots have been won with $5 quick pick tickets.But no matter how many tickets we play, it only takes one lucky combination to win it all.I just like to have more chances at the target eventhough it only takes one to win.When we play multiple tickets the lottery is the only winner.I MIGHT GO BACK TO PLAYING A SINGLE LINE QUICK PICK AFTER THIS DRAWING.http://www.packalonji.blogspot.com/

Givefive, comeback dude. I promise to let you and jacal5 have sweet million love , givefive I noticed that your last post was on tuesday march 08,2011 at 12:59 am on this thread http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/223108/1979600 I wonder why you did not post with jacal5 like you used to.LOL

United States
    Member #171
    April 7, 2002
    181 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Maybe givefive left me for a new sweety on the other thread,  a younger one to go in his Porsche (sob, sob), I'll get over it when I win the big SM jackpot, and then you will  long for me even more, thrifty, or long for my 600,000 after taxes (lol), with a name like thriifty, I don't think you will blow all my SM money!

Usually one SM number repeats from the prior drawing (although lately that hasn't been the case), so you might be o.k. with the 1 and 9, that' reminds me of getting off the GW Bridge on Route 1 and 9 to Newark or someplace over there.  Guess what? I picked 1 and 8 on the last drawing,  I thought about playing the 9, but rejected it, just like givefive is rejecting me. 

I just found out that I am being forced to get the $5 quick pick tonight, I thought my brother was coming back home for my picks, but he called me from the store saying he's not going out again because of the rain, so I told him to get the QPs on separate tickets, so hopefully I won't get repeat numbers, this is torturous for me, not having my own picks in tonight's drawing, it's even more gut wrenching that having givefive leave me......

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3817 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Nah.... Nobody chased me outta here.  I aint no 'fraidy-cat!!!  I aint scared of nuthin!

I aint had nuthin to say is all...  but I been lurking here, keepin my evil eye on you guys!  I been busy, and got a car on the fritz to boot.  Being down to one car stinks! Three drivers in this house and only one car working, and of course everybody wants the car for what they gotta do!

Havent played SM at all this week, or even Take5 for that matter. (Well, I did play Take5 one day this week, but I didnt even have one lousy number.)  Now that the SM promo is gone, I wont play it as much as I was. 

Thought I might play PB, but I didnt bother gettin a ticket yesterday.  See, it all depends on where I am, and what I'm doin as to whether or not I get some lottery tix.  Tomorrow's Friday, I won a Free Play in T5 last Friday, so I'll cash that in tomorrow.  I have tomorrow off, so after the free-for-all over the car is over, I'll whiz over to the store and get me some T5!  And..... If I win the JP, I aint gonna get that jalopy fixed, I'm gonna buy me a new car!!!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3817 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Vrooom!! Vrooom! Vroooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

Hear that Jacal?  That's the sound of my new metallic racing green Porsche 911 Cabriolet flying down Yonkers Aveune towards The Saw Mill!!   My foot wuz glued to the floor, 110 and there aint no more!! 

The 26 year old blonde chippie riding next to me wuz white as a ghost, cuz my fenders were clickin the guard rail post!  The chippie sez "Slow down, I see spots!"  The lines on the road just looked like dots!!  The chippie thought I'd lost my sense, cuz telephone poles looked like a picket fence!! 

As I pull up behind a 2007 Honda CRV, I see the licence plate sez "JACAL5".  I flip a C-Note out the window as pull around the Honda and blow your doors off!!  You notice my licence plate sez "Seeya!" 

I looked in the mirror, a red light wuz blinkin, cuz the Yonkiss Cops were after my hotrod Lincoln!!  Well, they arrested me and put me in jail, I called my pappy to throw my bail.  He said "Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if you dont stop driven that hotrod Lincoln"!! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhh what a dream.  A Sweet Million dream.....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12808 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws :

11-16-18-26-28-38

United States
            Member #171
            April 7, 2002
            181 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2011, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Vrooom!! Vrooom! Vroooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

Hear that Jacal?  That's the sound of my new metallic racing green Porsche 911 Cabriolet flying down Yonkers Aveune towards The Saw Mill!!   My foot wuz glued to the floor, 110 and there aint no more!! 

The 26 year old blonde chippie riding next to me wuz white as a ghost, cuz my fenders were clickin the guard rail post!  The chippie sez "Slow down, I see spots!"  The lines on the road just looked like dots!!  The chippie thought I'd lost my sense, cuz telephone poles looked like a picket fence!! 

As I pull up behind a 2007 Honda CRV, I see the licence plate sez "JACAL5".  I flip a C-Note out the window as pull around the Honda and blow your doors off!!  You notice my licence plate sez "Seeya!" 

I looked in the mirror, a red light wuz blinkin, cuz the Yonkiss Cops were after my hotrod Lincoln!!  Well, they arrested me and put me in jail, I called my pappy to throw my bail.  He said "Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if you dont stop driven that hotrod Lincoln"!! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhh what a dream.  A Sweet Million dream.....

Yeah! Givefive is back.  Thrifty, it worked, you made him jealous enough to return, I bet you wouldn't leave me because you were busy with car problems like GiveFive, would you Thrifty?

Actually GiveFive, your hot rod Lincoln wouldn't be too far from my house over there on Yonkiss Avenue, I bet your young chippie wouldn't remember those old songs, but you wouldn't be doin' much talkin' with her, you'd just be doin'........

I had number 4 on three SM quick picks last night (I hate repeat numbers on the QP's, but this time I had number 4 that came out), I even had the 4 and 6 (another drawn number) on one of them, but still didn't win anything, I didn't pick any of the winning numbers yesterday, so at least i don't have to kick myself this morning for not getting out and playing my picks last night.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3817 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2011, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Yeah! Givefive is back.  Thrifty, it worked, you made him jealous enough to return, I bet you wouldn't leave me because you were busy with car problems like GiveFive, would you Thrifty?

Actually GiveFive, your hot rod Lincoln wouldn't be too far from my house over there on Yonkiss Avenue, I bet your young chippie wouldn't remember those old songs, but you wouldn't be doin' much talkin' with her, you'd just be doin'........

I had number 4 on three SM quick picks last night (I hate repeat numbers on the QP's, but this time I had number 4 that came out), I even had the 4 and 6 (another drawn number) on one of them, but still didn't win anything, I didn't pick any of the winning numbers yesterday, so at least i don't have to kick myself this morning for not getting out and playing my picks last night.

Wassamottau Jacal???

I get the distinct feeling you dont like smokin-hot twenty-something blondes!!

You're right, Hot Rod Lincoln is old, very old!!  It was written in 1955 as an answer song to another hit song; "Hot Rod Race".  Commander Cody and The Lost Planet Airmen covered HRL in 1972 with their version.

Speakin of smokin-hot, I'm gonna get me some smokin-hot Take5 numbers today.  I like anything and everything smokin-hot!

United States
                Member #171
                April 7, 2002
                181 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Wassamottau Jacal???

I get the distinct feeling you dont like smokin-hot twenty-something blondes!!

You're right, Hot Rod Lincoln is old, very old!!  It was written in 1955 as an answer song to another hit song; "Hot Rod Race".  Commander Cody and The Lost Planet Airmen covered HRL in 1972 with their version.

Speakin of smokin-hot, I'm gonna get me some smokin-hot Take5 numbers today.  I like anything and everything smokin-hot!

I remember the 1972 HRL version, I'm not that old to remember HRL from 1955 (lol) !!!!

You are correct, if I was a guy I wouldn't be attracted to blondes, I would want an exotic looking sexy brunette.....

Anyway. I'm doing the same thing as you, I'm getting ready to pick my MM numbers for tonight, I got encouraged because I picked the Mega number 24 on the last drawing.

Good luck on Take5, GiveFive.  Are you playing the instant Take5 game, and if so, did you win anything???

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3817 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I remember the 1972 HRL version, I'm not that old to remember HRL from 1955 (lol) !!!!

You are correct, if I was a guy I wouldn't be attracted to blondes, I would want an exotic looking sexy brunette.....

Anyway. I'm doing the same thing as you, I'm getting ready to pick my MM numbers for tonight, I got encouraged because I picked the Mega number 24 on the last drawing.

Good luck on Take5, GiveFive.  Are you playing the instant Take5 game, and if so, did you win anything???

I havent played the instant Take5 game yet.  I been too busy watchin for waves from the tsunami.....

You seen any high water on The Hudson near Yonkiss????

Cant stay on here too long...gotta go get my rowboat.... If you see some idiot rowing down The Hudson, it's probably me!  But the chippie said she wasnt "gettin in that stupid boat!"

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3817 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2011, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Well, I just jumped on MM!!!  Got the Megaplier too!

But I aint got a clue if them numbers are any good or not.........

United States
                      Member #171
                      April 7, 2002
                      181 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2011, 6:35 am - IP Logged

Well, I just jumped on MM!!!  Got the Megaplier too!

But I aint got a clue if them numbers are any good or not.........

No tsunamis on the Hudson, but you couldn't get around Yonkiss yesterday very good, too much water on some streets and too much traffic.

I picked MM numbers in four games and got one QP.  I can't believe 19 came out again in MM, I stayed away from playing it intentionally because it came out too many times lately, but it came out again.  I had 7 and 8 for the Mega number on two lines, so 6 comes out, it figures.  I haven't seen my QP line yet, somebody else has my tickets, so there is still hope that I won something.......

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3817 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Maybe givefive left me for a new sweety on the other thread,  a younger one to go in his Porsche (sob, sob), I'll get over it when I win the big SM jackpot, and then you will  long for me even more, thrifty, or long for my 600,000 after taxes (lol), with a name like thriifty, I don't think you will blow all my SM money!

Usually one SM number repeats from the prior drawing (although lately that hasn't been the case), so you might be o.k. with the 1 and 9, that' reminds me of getting off the GW Bridge on Route 1 and 9 to Newark or someplace over there.  Guess what? I picked 1 and 8 on the last drawing,  I thought about playing the 9, but rejected it, just like givefive is rejecting me. 

I just found out that I am being forced to get the $5 quick pick tonight, I thought my brother was coming back home for my picks, but he called me from the store saying he's not going out again because of the rain, so I told him to get the QPs on separate tickets, so hopefully I won't get repeat numbers, this is torturous for me, not having my own picks in tonight's drawing, it's even more gut wrenching that having givefive leave me......

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Jacal, but you aint even gonna get $600,000 after taxes....

Not living in Yonkizz you aint!!! 

Just like the Feds, and The State of New York, The City of Yonkizz is gonna hammer that money too!!  Now as for me, that aint gonna happen!  Aint no City of Yonkizz taxes where I live!

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3817 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2011, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Here's an interesting tidbit I plucked off The Web about MM and PB;

It is likely the cross-selling arrangement (selling both MM and PB tickets) is a temporary measure as the lotteries investigate the possibility of merging the two games. According to the New Hampshire Lottery website, a "combined" lottery game is expected to be implemented by October 2011; minimum play would be $5.

United States
                            Member #171
                            April 7, 2002
                            181 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2011, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Jacal, but you aint even gonna get $600,000 after taxes....

Not living in Yonkizz you aint!!! 

Just like the Feds, and The State of New York, The City of Yonkizz is gonna hammer that money too!!  Now as for me, that aint gonna happen!  Aint no City of Yonkizz taxes where I live!

Well, I can always put my SM winnings in a 13% yielding investment to make up for  the tax hit I took!  I had a nice surprise yesterday when I cashed in a 3 winning number ($3.00) SM ticket from a few weeks back and a Mega Ball winner from Tuesday, I got $11.00 in total,  I was expecting only $5.00 rom both tickets.  I forget the Mega number is affected by the multiplier (4x) also, I was only expecting $2.00 from the Mega number, not $8.00.  No big winner on PB last night, I had two numbers, another losing ticket for my collection of losing tickets to offset the taxes after I win the big one in 2011.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3817 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Here's WHY I wanna win SM....

Work, work all week long
                              Punchin' that clock from dusk till dawn.
                              Countin' the days till Friday night
                              That's when all the conditions are right.
                              For a good time
                              Lord I need a good time.

Alan Jackson! 

Tell me you havent seen/heard GE's ecoimagination commercial and the great line dancing that goes with it!

I just downloaded "Good Time" for my ringtone too!

Now all I gotta do is win, and I'll be all set.  You'll see some fantastic line dancin if THAT happens!!!!!!
                              Just watch me shimmy!

Page 27 of 35