Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's with NY Sweet Million??

Topic closed. 516 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 29 of 35
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2011, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Talk about STUPID!!!!

I went into a gas station on the way home from work today and got a SM QP for tonite, a MM QP for tomorow night, and a PB QP for Wednesday night. 

As I was walking out of the store it hit me!!!  I didnt ask for the Megaplier or the Power Play!!   DUH!!!!!

WOW!!! Last night you had to be playing the 20's to hit on Take 5 or SweetMillions! - lucky for me I had a QP on Take 5 that caught a FP and a QP on SM that caught 4 out of 6-- $40!! Dance

Oh and yea GiveFive- I did the same thing on a QP for Mega last Friday, Won $7 but forgot the megaplier and missed $28 ---Thud

United States
    Member #171
    April 7, 2002
    181 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Yes, jacal5 I'm only playing $5 SM QP'S, BUT MOST OF THE TIME I SPREAD THE $5 AROUND THE DIFFERENT GAMES( $1 TAKE 5 QP, $1 SWEET MILLION QP, $1 NY LOTTO QP, $1 MEGA MILLIONS QP AND $1 POWERBALL QP), OR I might double my chances in two games by playing $2 quick pick on each and $1 quick pick on another.I JUST FOOL AROUND WITH THE $5.When you spread the $5 around different games, you are what they call a lottery dabbler because you are jumping from games to games without any focus on a particular game.

But it only takes one line to win a life changing jackpot and $1 quick pick might do it.When i do not want to spread the $5 around different games, i just pick a game and play $5 quick pick on it.One more thing i keep my budget at $5 per week. I MADE SOME CHANGES TO MY BLOG SITE TAKE A LOOK AT IT http://packalonji.blogspot.com/

LUCKY $5 DOLLAR BIL

Thrifty, I looked at your blog several days ago, it's awesome, and it made me feel lucky by reading it!

The SM numbers last night were not the usual number group patterns that come out with 4 numbers in the 20's drawn, I didn't have any winning lines.

Well, on to MM tonight.  I'm in a MM pool but want to pick a few lines and use the multiplier, the pooled tickets don't have the multiplier on them.

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11978 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks JACAL5. I created the blog to share some lottery tips with my fellows lottery post members.Jacal5, I'm going to play my weekly $5 on one lottery game instead of spreading them within 5 games.I feel that 5 chances in one particular game is the best bet.Remember that guy that won the sweet million jackpot in the heights of manhattan.HE PLAYED $5 QUICK PICK, HE GOT THE WINNING COMBINATION ON THE FIRST LINE.So lets have some fate in THE SPIRIT OF LINCOLN TO BRING US WEALTH.

LUCKY $5 DOLLAR BILL

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Looking for the 7, 36, 37 to show soon..

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2011, 4:33 am - IP Logged

Looking for the 7, 36, 37 to show soon..

Got the 7, 26, 37 for $3 ....lol!

United States
            Member #171
            April 7, 2002
            181 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2011, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Got the 7, 26, 37 for $3 ....lol!

Nice going, kapla, you were correct, some of  the cold/overdue numbers showed up last night like 7, 32, 37 (rest of winners 14,23,26),

I leaned more toward the hot/recent drawn numbers and it cost me, on one line I had the correct number groups but the wrong numbers in them with the exception of 26 (6,13,21,26,30,39).

United States
              Member #171
              April 7, 2002
              181 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2011, 1:36 am - IP Logged

GiveFive,

There was a $250,000 winner on MM (QP) in Dutchess County Tuesday nightmaybe you should buy some QP's in that place (too bad the winner didn't have the multiplier), see below:

MOUSA MART , 2436 ROUTE 52 , HOPEWELL JUNCTION

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3693 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2011, 6:47 am - IP Logged

GiveFive,

There was a $250,000 winner on MM (QP) in Dutchess County Tuesday nightmaybe you should buy some QP's in that place (too bad the winner didn't have the multiplier), see below:

MOUSA MART , 2436 ROUTE 52 , HOPEWELL JUNCTION

Thanks Jacal... I saw that!!

Not only did I see it, but I work a mile down Route 52 from it.  It's a Mobil station. 

I've bought a few tickets there.   Last time I was there, I ran into an old friend (Joe) that I hadn't seen in years. He told me a mutal friend of ours (a guy who was an usher in my wedding) had died of throat cancer last year. I havent seen the guy who died in years.  He moved to Connecticut after I was married, and we fell out of touch.  Ed was a great guy, we had a lot of fun going to The Jersey Shore when we were both single. I dont get it.  Throat cancer, it's not like Ed was a smoker or anything.  He was 58. 

Joe told me that Ed died in May of 2010, but he didnt find out until after Thanksgiving. He had spoken to Ed's widow, she told him she didnt let him know because she didnt have a phone number to call.

Joe also knows my brother because he had worked with him. Joe was shocked when I told him my brother had heart surgery last June. My brother is doing fine, he had his aortic valve replaced. So the last time I was in that Mobil station was kind of a bitter sweet 10 minute conversation.  It was good to see Joe, I could have talked to him for hours, but the news was kind of tough.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                  Member #171
                  April 7, 2002
                  181 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2011, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jacal... I saw that!!

Not only did I see it, but I work a mile down Route 52 from it.  It's a Mobil station. 

I've bought a few tickets there.   Last time I was there, I ran into an old friend (Joe) that I hadn't seen in years. He told me a mutal friend of ours (a guy who was an usher in my wedding) had died of throat cancer last year. I havent seen the guy who died in years.  He moved to Connecticut after I was married, and we fell out of touch.  Ed was a great guy, we had a lot of fun going to The Jersey Shore when we were both single. I dont get it.  Throat cancer, it's not like Ed was a smoker or anything.  He was 58. 

Joe told me that Ed died in May of 2010, but he didnt find out until after Thanksgiving. He had spoken to Ed's widow, she told him she didnt let him know because she didnt have a phone number to call.

Joe also knows my brother because he had worked with him. Joe was shocked when I told him my brother had heart surgery last June. My brother is doing fine, he had his aortic valve replaced. So the last time I was in that Mobil station was kind of a bitter sweet 10 minute conversation.  It was good to see Joe, I could have talked to him for hours, but the news was kind of tough.

You are welcome!

Yesterday I bought my MM tickets in a Mobil station and Hess station in da Bronx, and I got my PB tickets for tonight in those stations also, the ticket from Mobil station was the closest one, it had the same number groups, but not the correct numbers, just like my SM picks (lol).  I wasn't going to go to the Bronx, but when I was on the Hutch Pkwy in Westchester going south, a radio host on that Rush Limbaugh station said he was down at the Castle Hill store in da Bronx yesterday, where someone won $250,000 on Tuesday so I decided to keep driving on the Hutch into the Bronx to get the tickets where I usually go. When I came home I checked the list on the NY Lottery web-site to see what Bronx store it was and I was surprised to see Hopewell Junction on the list also.

Last night's big MM winner bought the ticket in Albany, so at least I had the correct state, but the wrong store (lol).  My girlfriend's son lives in Albany, so I just e-mailed her to ask her if he bought the winning ticket.

My aunt had her aortic valve replaced a few months ago, in West. Medical Center and she is doing good also, but she does not watch her diet that good, even after the surgery, so who knows how long the procedure will last before she needs more intervention with her heart.

I get it with Ed getting throat cancer at 58, there is a good chance he had high risk (cancer causing) HPV (human papillomavirus), HPV is very contagious and dangerous to males and females, it can be spread via skin to skin contact, sexual intercourse need not take place, even a virgin can get it. There is an HPV load in the saliva, so even deep (French) kissing can transmit it.  Men have no HPV symptoms and there is no male medical testing for it.  Males can get oral, penile, anal, and other cancers from HPV, women can get cervical, vaginal, oral, anal, and other cancers from HPV.  Ed may have acquired HPV from his wife if she is infected, she can be infected and not know it if she wasn't tested for HPV, just getting a Pap smear isn't good enough to detect HPV, the HPV DNA test is required, many women don't know this and some facilities aren't doing the HPV/DNA test unless a woman asks for it.  HPV oral cancer in younger men is on the rise, and it's predicted that it will be the leading cause of oral cancer in men during the next decade, taking the place of smoking.

There is an HPV vaccine called Gardasil that will protect a woman from SOME strains of HPV, and as of last year the FDA gave approval for a male vaccine for boys/men 9 yrs. old thru 26 yrs old, but the male vaccine only protects against low risk (wart causing) strains, but not the high risk cancer causing strains.  The bottom line is the only partial protection from HPV for a women is the vaccine, and the only protection for men is to have any woman they have physical contact with, even just kissing or skin rubbing, tested with the HPV/DNA test, but even the HPV/DNA test isn't  foolproof because HPV can lay dormant and the female will test negative, but it can resurface when the immune system weakens.  This is why even if a person is married, they are not safe from HPV because the HPV can come out of dormancy at any time, even if the wife tested negative in the past.

As you can see, the HPV epidemic is a mess, the government is not doing enough to protect us from HPV, as a matter of fact, Obama had $400 million dollars earmarked for STD prevention in the stimulus plan, but the Republicans fought him on it, so the Democrats caved in and took out the money.  The bottom line is that SEX IN AMERICA IS NO LONGER SAFE.  Anyone who reads this please feel free to copy the HPV info and e-mail it to your loved ones, children, grandchildren, etc., you may save them from suffering with painful HPV medical treatments or even death.

Most women and men I know who are around my age don't date any longer for fear of HPV transmission (middle aged woman are too old for the vaccine), the statistics show that over 25% of single American females haven't dated in 10 years due to fears of STD transmission.

If all you posters aren't that busy, please send letters to your government reps and urge them to stop the spread of HPV in America by giving more money to STD research and prevention, you or your family's life may depend on it.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2011, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Something else I noticed about this game.  Seems like we are DUE for a 29 or lower set.  Gonna try one set 29 and lower and see how we do.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3693 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2011, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Well since I hit for 21 bucks last nite in Take5, I stopped at a gas station today and cashed my ticket in.  I got $6.00QP for tonites SM, and took $15.00 in cash. 

Some of the QP's looked OK, but I noticed one or two lines with three single digit numbers... 5, 8, 9... or somethin like that.... didnt look good at all to me.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                        Member #171
                        April 7, 2002
                        181 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I was just getting my SM list of hot and cold numbers and saw your post, GiveFive, I have been so busy lately, got relatives coming in from the south, I offered my house as their NY hotel, but they want to stay in NYC.  I planned to get a hotel room down their with them, until my friend reminded me about bed bugs, it seems most of the hotels in Times Square have reports of BB's, yuk!   I don't need to spend thousands of dollars in extermination bills and replacing mattresses, couches, etc. like some people had to do, so I'm just going to take Metro North to visit them everyday when they come.

Got to go eat and pick out my SM winning numbers!

United States
                          Member #171
                          April 7, 2002
                          181 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2011, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Hey GiveFive, you must have brought me some good luck yesterday since I was in the process of picking my SM numbers when I saw your post notificaton pop up in my e-mail.  I hit 3 numbers  on two lines, every number that came out last night except number 2 were drawn in recent drawings, that's why I picked them. I played 3-9, instead of the winning 2-9, that's why I didn't get four numbers on one of the lines, and I almost hit 3 numbers on the quick pick line. As a matter of fact, I had 5 winning numbers spread around on the first two lines I picked, too bad I didn't have them all on one line for the $500.  I hadn't won anything on SM in several weeks before last night.  Maybe I can get lucky on Powerball on Wednesday, I'll just take the million for 5 numbers with the multiplier, I'm not greedy!

United States
                            Member #171
                            April 7, 2002
                            181 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

This morning I went to a Mobil station in the Bronx to get my Powerball ticket for Wednesday, and they are giving extra money to anyone who wins the Pick 3.  If the winner gets $250, they will add $25,  I didn't see the other amounts,  I never saw anything like that in my entire life of lottery playing!

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3693 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

This morning I went to a Mobil station in the Bronx to get my Powerball ticket for Wednesday, and they are giving extra money to anyone who wins the Pick 3.  If the winner gets $250, they will add $25,  I didn't see the other amounts,  I never saw anything like that in my entire life of lottery playing!

They're nuts in that gas station.

Either that or they're smokin sumpin.....

Probably both.

And dont waste your money on PB Jacal.  I already have the winning ticket!  Go play SM, willya?????  Geez!

Page 29 of 35