Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's with NY Sweet Million??

Topic closed. 516 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 30 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3707 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I dont track Sweet Million numbers, I just buy QP's.

Because I dont "analyze" SM numbers, I cant really complain, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I went down to Woodbury Commons today to get a few items that had some good sales goin on. I was driving home and I saw this gas station with a lot of lottery flags and banners flappin in the breeze, so I pulled in.

I got two dollars QP SM.

11 13 19 24 25 28

2 7 15 17 18 23

They dont come any uglier than that..........  too many odd numbers, or too many low numbers, and numbers all bunched up.  I dont know why I'm such a glutton for punishment.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #171
    April 7, 2002
    181 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2011, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I dont track Sweet Million numbers, I just buy QP's.

Because I dont "analyze" SM numbers, I cant really complain, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I went down to Woodbury Commons today to get a few items that had some good sales goin on. I was driving home and I saw this gas station with a lot of lottery flags and banners flappin in the breeze, so I pulled in.

I got two dollars QP SM.

11 13 19 24 25 28

2 7 15 17 18 23

They dont come any uglier than that..........  too many odd numbers, or too many low numbers, and numbers all bunched up.  I dont know why I'm such a glutton for punishment.

GiveFive,

The problem with 24 and 25 is that they came out in last Thursday's drawing, and it's rare that two numbers repeat on the next draw. I didn't play last Thursday, but I always play 1-5-22-23-25-38, it's a combo of family birthdays, so I missed out on three bucks because 22, 25, and 38 came out on Thursday, but I probably would have lost money anyway because I stay away from these numbers on other lines for the most part when I play for 5 bucks, with a $2 deficit after I won the $3.  I got scared when I looked at Thursday's numbers at  first glance, because I thought four of numbers came out instead of three of them.  Now I won't play my family birthday's tonight, because what's the chance of 3 of the numbers repeating tonight??? 

I don't know if you realize that the NY lottery's revamped web-site has a link that shows how many times a number was drawn during the time period you select.  You should consider analyzing SM, you practically do it now!  If anyone wants to play my family birthday numbers, go right ahead, and I hope you win the big one (lol)!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3707 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

GiveFive,

The problem with 24 and 25 is that they came out in last Thursday's drawing, and it's rare that two numbers repeat on the next draw. I didn't play last Thursday, but I always play 1-5-22-23-25-38, it's a combo of family birthdays, so I missed out on three bucks because 22, 25, and 38 came out on Thursday, but I probably would have lost money anyway because I stay away from these numbers on other lines for the most part when I play for 5 bucks, with a $2 deficit after I won the $3.  I got scared when I looked at Thursday's numbers at  first glance, because I thought four of numbers came out instead of three of them.  Now I won't play my family birthday's tonight, because what's the chance of 3 of the numbers repeating tonight??? 

I don't know if you realize that the NY lottery's revamped web-site has a link that shows how many times a number was drawn during the time period you select.  You should consider analyzing SM, you practically do it now!  If anyone wants to play my family birthday numbers, go right ahead, and I hope you win the big one (lol)!

Ya missed one Jacal!!

Not only did 24 and 25 come out last Thursday, so did 19!!

My QP is:  11 13 19 24 25 28

Two numbers repeating on the next drawing is bad enough, but three?  Fageddabowdit!!

To make matters worse, 24 came out on April 4th, so that'd be a three-peat for 24 if it came out again tonite.  Aint gonna happen.  That's why QP's suck.

Yeah, I know all about the NY Lottery's website showing how many times a number was drawn.  But there's a much better site for that kind of info.  Take a look at the <snip> website.  Google <snip>, go to their site, and click on New York on their home page.  They make chumps out of the NY Lottery's website. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2011, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Ya missed one Jacal!!

Not only did 24 and 25 come out last Thursday, so did 19!!

My QP is:  11 13 19 24 25 28

Two numbers repeating on the next drawing is bad enough, but three?  Fageddabowdit!!

To make matters worse, 24 came out on April 4th, so that'd be a three-peat for 24 if it came out again tonite.  Aint gonna happen.  That's why QP's suck.

Yeah, I know all about the NY Lottery's website showing how many times a number was drawn.  But there's a much better site for that kind of info.  Take a look at the <snip> website.  Google <snip>, go to their site, and click on New York on their home page.  They make chumps out of the NY Lottery's website. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

replace the "<snip>" in the previous post with <snip>

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Well, I just got back from buyin' my Take5 pix, and I seen sumpin!

You think you're among the lottery cognoscenti, do you????   Well maybe you are, and just maybe you aint! 

I wuz walking outta that Sunoco station, and right there by the door, wuz this new fangled lottery ticket vending machine.  Now, I know whatcha thinkin'.  You're thinkin "GiveFive, what's so special about a vending machine that sells scratch off's?  NUTHIN"! 

Oh Yeah???  That's what YOU think!

This here machine sells tickets for ONLINE GAMES too!  You read that right.  I coulda bought a $1, $2, $5, or $10 QP for MM, PB, Take5, or Lotto outta that machine.  (But werent no SM tix in that booger!)  And it had loads of scratch off's too.  I coulda scanned my tickets, see if I won anything, I coulda done a lotta junk!  Dont need no dang clerk to sell me an online ticket!  Nosir! 

Now how many of you guys seen what Ole GiveFive seen???   That's the first one of those babies I seen! Must be new!

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11982 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

LUCKY $5

The NEW YORK LOTTERY is having problem selling enough sweet million tickets.I think i have the answer, I  played $5 quick pick for thursday  april 14, 2011 drawing and i have the 39 three times on my ticket and the 26 twice.I noticed that these numbers came out on the 4/11/2011 drawing.I spent $5 and 3 of my combinations are not good.It will be a miracle if the  26 and 39 come out again.I  feel that it is true when they say that your best odds are on your first ticket.IT MAKES NO SENSE TO BUY MORE THAN 1 TICKET PER DRAWING WHETHER IT IS QUICK PICK OR SELF PICK.I AM NOT EXPECTING TO WIN ON THIS $5 TICKET.GOOD LUCK EVERYDODY. Mad Red Devil

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11982 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks JACAL5. I created the blog to share some lottery tips with my fellows lottery post members.Jacal5, I'm going to play my weekly $5 on one lottery game instead of spreading them within 5 games.I feel that 5 chances in one particular game is the best bet.Remember that guy that won the sweet million jackpot in the heights of manhattan.HE PLAYED $5 QUICK PICK, HE GOT THE WINNING COMBINATION ON THE FIRST LINE.So lets have some fate in THE SPIRIT OF LINCOLN TO BRING US WEALTH.

LUCKY $5 DOLLAR BILL

ANOTHER $5 QUICK PICKS WINNER WITH THE WINNING COMBINATION ON LINE A. I  am not so lucky, i only get repeated numbers from the previous drawing when i play $5 quick picks in one ticket.HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS.MAYBE I SHOULD STICK TO PLAYING ONE QUICK PICK TICKET PER DRAWING. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE STORY. http://www.lotterypost.com/news/230236

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Something else I noticed about this game.  Seems like we are DUE for a 29 or lower set.  Gonna try one set 29 and lower and see how we do.

Shows what I know about this game on 4/7/11

19-22-24-25-34-38 hit!!! 

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3707 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2011, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Shows what I know about this game on 4/7/11

19-22-24-25-34-38 hit!!! 

I dont know anything about this game too Kap!

But we aint alone, nobody else does either.

They cant sell enough tickets to produce a JP winner. Last winner was in February.  It was that kid who played minor league baseball for The Cleveland Indians.  But they cut him, so he aint even doin that.  At least he's got maor league money.......... He said he was gonna buy his mother a house.

United States
                    Member #171
                    April 7, 2002
                    181 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

ANOTHER $5 QUICK PICKS WINNER WITH THE WINNING COMBINATION ON LINE A. I  am not so lucky, i only get repeated numbers from the previous drawing when i play $5 quick picks in one ticket.HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS.MAYBE I SHOULD STICK TO PLAYING ONE QUICK PICK TICKET PER DRAWING. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE STORY. http://www.lotterypost.com/news/230236

Thrifty:

You can play the $5 Quick Pick with different $1 tickets totalling $5 from different lottery retailiers (except on promo weeks), then all your tickets will be the first line picked (lol)!

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11982 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty:

You can play the $5 Quick Pick with different $1 tickets totalling $5 from different lottery retailiers (except on promo weeks), then all your tickets will be the first line picked (lol)!

THANKS JACAL5.That is a great idea.I have done it before within my $5 spending limit.I AM GOING TO KEEP PLAYING 1 FIVE DOLLAR TICKET IN WHATEVER GAME I CHOOSE TO PLAY, and lets see the results.I promise that i will not complain when i get repeated numbers from the previous drawing.GOOD LUCK JACAL5

US Flag

$5 SPENDING LIMIT

United States
                        Member #171
                        April 7, 2002
                        181 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2011, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Thrifty,

You are welcome!

Now I know that the economy is improving, you graduated from playing one dollar a game to five dollars a game (lol).

Well, I got screwed last night, I went with recently drawn SM numbers on most of my player picks, but the opposite occurred with 12 and 15 coming out, those two numbers haven't appeared for awhile, I had 15 on one of my lines, then I changed it, figuring it had much less chance to hit.  I guess it pays to play some of the cold ones sometimes.  I see two numbers on my family birthday line came out, 25 and 38,  I always play those numbers.

I had one QP line: 2, 13, 14, 16, 18, 27......tell me, what are the chances of four numbers in the teens hitting?.......oh, i know the answer, slim to none.....

You might do much better picking your own numbers Thrifty, that's been my experience anyway, winnning more often with player picks, and look how often GiveFive hits TakeFive with player picks.

Good luck Thrifty, no matter what number picking method you choose!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                          Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3193 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2011, 9:51 am - IP Logged

You think you're among the lottery cognoscenti, do you????   Well maybe you are, and just maybe you aint! 

I wuz walking outta that Sunoco station, and right there by the door, wuz this new fangled lottery ticket vending machine.  Now, I know whatcha thinkin'.  You're thinkin "GiveFive, what's so special about a vending machine that sells scratch off's?  NUTHIN"! 

This here machine sells tickets for ONLINE GAMES too!  You read that right.  I coulda bought a $1, $2, $5, or $10 QP for MM, PB, Take5, or Lotto outta that machine.  (But werent no SM tix in that booger!)  And it had loads of scratch off's too.  I coulda scanned my tickets, see if I won anything, I coulda done a lotta junk!  Dont need no dang clerk to sell me an online ticket!  Nosir! 

Now how many of you guys seen what Ole GiveFive seen???   That's the first one of those babies I seen! Must be new!

Hey Give 5,

They have them in all the Price Chopper supermarts up here in Albany area  a few months ago and yes they are convienient per say but it only spits out quick picks.  You still have to see the clerk to play those personal picks but yeah they are cool and handy if you are in a hurry.  Gonna try to spank that Take 5 game tonite that is my favorite game.  I am looking at the 15 & 16 digits not sure why but I might use them as power numbers in a larger wheel and see what happens.  Good luck to ya!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Adk NY
                            United States
                            Member #108847
                            April 1, 2011
                            1619 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Those vending machines are like scatch off ticket themselfs   LITTER all over NY   Just my 2cents.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3707 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2011, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey Give 5,

They have them in all the Price Chopper supermarts up here in Albany area  a few months ago and yes they are convienient per say but it only spits out quick picks.  You still have to see the clerk to play those personal picks but yeah they are cool and handy if you are in a hurry.  Gonna try to spank that Take 5 game tonite that is my favorite game.  I am looking at the 15 & 16 digits not sure why but I might use them as power numbers in a larger wheel and see what happens.  Good luck to ya!

MINK

Hey Mink!

I havent seen too many of those machines here in The Hudson Valley.  I had heard about them a few weeks ago, but hadnt seen any.  I was surprised I saw one in that Sunoco station.  The station isnt near a lot of commercial stores in a populated area, it's kind of off the beaten path.  I would have thought I'd have seen one in a more populated area.

But your right, they dispense QP's only.  I'm not big on QP's, so I doubt I'll use the machine all that much.

Yeah, I'm chasin Take5 myself tonite.  Last nites numbers were horrific, so maybe we'll see some decent numbers pop out tonite. I've been eyeballin that 19.  It's stone cold, it's been 45 days since it's been out, so I think it's way over due.  I've been told not to chase a super cold number, but I'm gonna do it tonite anyway.

Bring a Take5 JP home Mink!!!   GF

Page 30 of 35