Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 12 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:11 am - IP Logged

joker in about 25 years when your tiggs and ridges age you'll look back and say "What was I thinking''???..You'll understand someday and tiggs hopes it soon very soon..Good luck....:)

Pure luck

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

the 180 degree difference is joker is a disrespectful jerk to those with whom he disagree's,  especially to those of faith.

joker actively hunts those people and opportunities and instead of a respectful "back and forth" engagement,  joker descends into condescension land,  even cussing people out.

part of my opposing jokers nastiness is setting the tone with him that he is not ever going to run free in here unopposed when it comes to being disrespecful about another persons "faith".

to be perfectly frank,  i don't care if i got asked to leave,  i cannot sit there and watch as he verbally assaults people like that.

you have a search feature,  and that member search feature will tell you i don't hunt people who believe opposite of what i believe.   i share my opinion,  and that's what usually leads to a defense.

if i was a "hunter",   my fingers would bleed with the built in opportunities i would have here at LP

that member search feature will also reveal how many run in's joker stirs up because he is missing self control DNA

i don't mind defending when i have to,  it's the least i can do in comparison to what the living God has done for me.

i make ZERO APOLOGIES when i have to. 

*******************************************************************************************

back to your comments about your experience....

i appreciate your candor,   and i whole heartedly agree,   it's the "doer" and the "servant"  mentality that stamps a believer as a follower. 

what you never got around to,  and is increasingly more obvious the farther we go along,  is what event (or series of events)  that precluded your "i am not sure about this anymore"?.

for God to be real,  and His standards just and true,  there has to be something where your emotions or circumstances were allowed to overtake the facts.

i have a friend,  one with whom no one would have guessed he would have turned his back on Christ. 

solid as they come.......except he has a DAILY choice to believe / trust the facts over you know what,  just like everyone else.

we are ALL........one choice away from alot of things.   good AND bad 

until he met a woman who wispered in his ear that she would do to him,  what his wife (apparently)  wouldn't do.

that one choice to pick "emotions" over facts sent his life into a still spirialing tilt-a-whirl of justification nation.

he now denys Christ.   not because Christ "isn't real",  but because he wants it not to be true,  so he can play.

with God being real,  and His standards true and everlasting,   either a person traded emotions / circumstances FOR truth,  or is in the middle of justification wasteland.

there is never a point where Jesus Christ isn't who He claimed to be,  or who His eyewitnesses said He was.

never

with that in mind,  unless you don't want public spillage (which i understand),   what was your "intersection"?

it's not like this is something you have to explain to me anyway. 

the truth is,  if it is ultimate truth you seek,  i gave you an avenue back,  or certainly one for others that are piggy-backing your experience,  that one picks truth / facts over circumstances and emotions.

God resides at the intersection of truth and facts.   

thru all  circumstances and emotions (not just the ones i "like"),  i CHOOSE to trust the architect of that intersection.

the 180 degree difference is joker is a disrespectful jerk to those with whom he disagree's,  especially to those of faith.

Dude, you, I, and just about anyone who has read our back and forth from the beginning knows that it never starts out as me being a jerk. Don't even pull that BS out here.

The whole "Prayer" thread started out as thoughtful exchanges. The exchanges begin to rot when you refuse to accept the evidence presented in clear daylight, and remain ignorant because of your agendas. I don't have any agendas. I look for truth, whereas you stick to material that has already been proven false over and over and over again. That is simply delusional.

I can only stand so much before it becomes futile. There's only so much I can say before I repeat myself and just say to heck with it. I'm not going to sit here and waste my energy trying to educate someone who has no interest to learn. Someone who will leave no room for change because he thinks he knows the end-all to everything. Someone who thinks he has the monopoly on truth.

When someone is that dense, and I pointed out to them, all of a sudden I'm a jerk, a prowler of the forums, etc.etc.etc.....

That is simply a cop out. You need to do better than that.

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Dude, you, I, and just about anyone who has read our back and forth from the beginning knows that it never starts out as me being a jerk. Don't even pull that BS out here.

The whole "Prayer" thread started out as thoughtful exchanges. The exchanges begin to rot when you refuse to accept the evidence presented in clear daylight, and remain ignorant because of your agendas. I don't have any agendas. I look for truth, whereas you stick to material that has already been proven false over and over and over again. That is simply delusional.

I can only stand so much before it becomes futile. There's only so much I can say before I repeat myself and just say to heck with it. I'm not going to sit here and waste my energy trying to educate someone who has no interest to learn. Someone who will leave no room for change because he thinks he knows the end-all to everything. Someone who thinks he has the monopoly on truth.

When someone is that dense, and I pointed out to them, all of a sudden I'm a jerk, a prowler of the forums, etc.etc.etc.....

That is simply a cop out. You need to do better than that.

What your saying to vision is if he don't think like you 100% he's wrong..well that's not right..Your like a left wing liberal nut who won't come to the middle and agree on something someone else says..tiggs has a friend like that..When tiggs says black he says white when tiggs says up he says down..You need to maybe listen and learn..Seems you've been brainwashed all your life..You have got locked into someones way of thinking and can't think for yourself with an open mind..

Pure luck

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Joker

Like I've said before and I'll say it till the end of my life. My grandmother is about 105 or 106 years old. She's been a devout Muslim for her whole life. She faces the east 5 times a day to pray long prayers.....every single day. She bore 16 children and did everything she could do to do good in this world. She is the most free spirited and awe inspiring individual in my whole family. I respect her wisdom, and despite the fact that I don't subscribe to any religion, her belief in a religion was never forced on anyone. She lives a life that revolves around nothing less than total love.

You grandmother sounds to me like a very good person and I would like to add my thoughts.

Jesus was the word of God in the flesh.  I believe from your discription of her that she has 

followed the true word of God to flawlessness.  If Jesus was the Word of God and one follows

this "Word" as your Grandmother seems to have done, which the bible says is written in the hearts

of everyone then she has accepted "the Word" as lord.  In my humble opinion your grandmother

has nothing to worrie about.  What we call ourselves means nothing, how we live or lives does.

I think I would trade everything I have to be like your Grandmother, but as of yet I havent had

any one take me up on it.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name

have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

RL

Thanx for the nice comments.

Unfortunately, 99.9% of Christians think that good works have no value. According to these loonies, If my grandmother doesn't openly confess that Jesus is the lord and savior, she will not enter heaven. (Not that I even believe in Heaven and hell, cause I don't).

"No man shall enter heaven but through me".....Jesus supposedly said that.

So, even though God supposedly allows the  multitudes of belief systems to go on for eons without clarification of which one is correct, he will punish those who happen to be born in a differnt part of the world who have grown up believing in another system of rules and behaviors. That to me makes no sense whatsoever. It was the very first redflag that revealed itself to me when I was around 14 or 15 years old. And back then, I was a cluless kid who didn't know much about the universe and common sense, yet I still had the wisdom to figure out that they all can't be correct, so I discounted all of them.

It's very simple, it's not rocket science.

Instead of saying....That's the religion I believe in despite the evidence shown to me, they always take it a step further. They want to condemn people If they don't conform, and worse, the radicals KILL over this nonsense.

I don't know where my grandma is going. I think she may change into energy and remain part of the universe, but that's something NO ONE knows. For anyone to say they know for sure is DELUSIONAL.....!

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

joker in about 25 years when your tiggs and ridges age you'll look back and say "What was I thinking''???..You'll understand someday and tiggs hopes it soon very soon..Good luck....:)

What?

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

What?

What does this mean?...You having a hard time understanding tiggs..tiggs tries his best to make his post simple so you can undwerstand..Simple for a simpleton <<<<-----this is a joke for a joker so don't send back a message preaching to tiggs..

Pure luck

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

What your saying to vision is if he don't think like you 100% he's wrong..well that's not right..Your like a left wing liberal nut who won't come to the middle and agree on something someone else says..tiggs has a friend like that..When tiggs says black he says white when tiggs says up he says down..You need to maybe listen and learn..Seems you've been brainwashed all your life..You have got locked into someones way of thinking and can't think for yourself with an open mind..

I don't care If someone doesn't agree with me. What I do care about is for the person to point out exactly what they disagree with and explain it to me using everyday language, not with Bible passages as proof. I have had debates for years with Christian nutcases, and they all do the same thing. I ask them simple questions and they come back with the 'WORD" of God. The problem with this approach is that they are defending their argument with the same book that I don't accept as truth. They can't use their own words to describe what they feel, because they have no other knowledge except for religion. That's the problem with religous folks. They refuse to expand their knowledge base and then want to debate about things they have no clue.

If I say something like the following.....

"The Universe cannot be only 6 thousand years old according to the Bible, because the light traveling from galaxies BILLIONS of light years away to our eyes took that long to get here at the speed of light which is 186,000 miles per second. So how in the world can the universe be only 6 thousand years old?"

I say things like this and get the most rediculous answers. I won't delve into the unbelieveable responses cause they take long to explain, but If i feel obligated to do so, I will.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8395 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:06 am - IP Logged
                Uh Oooooooooo look out he's back!
                Joker they'll tell you stuff like he made it that way they want you to believe that he/god put the dinosaur bones in the ground that he made the oil in the ground that billions of years of evolution took place in the blink of an eye, that those footprints and fossils were there because he wanted them to be there, In other words dino's never walked the earth even if scientist proved they did (using carbon dating). 

I wonder what they would say about geneticist Spencer Wells who has concluded that all humans alive today are descended from a single man who lived in Africa around 60,000 years ago. Using DNA sequencing.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged
                  Uh Oooooooooo look out he's back!
                  Joker they'll tell you stuff like he made it that way they want you to believe that he/god put the dinosaur bones in the ground that he made the oil in the ground that billions of years of evolution took place in the blink of an eye, that those footprints and fossils were there because he wanted them to be there, In other words dino's never walked the earth even if scientist proved they did (using carbon dating). 

I wonder what they would say about geneticist Spencer Wells who has concluded that all humans alive today are descended from a single man who lived in Africa around 60,000 years ago. Using DNA sequencing.

Don't worry, Visiondread will have plenty of bogus answers that he'll pull from his butt.

Yup, In fact, the reason God put bones in the ground was to test us........ahahhha aha ahhha aaha ahha aha

So in essence, God gave us brains to think, study, scrutinze and invent, but then he likes to play games by fooling us. He has a lot of time on his hands so might as wel have some fun with humans right?

I can just imagine God, Jesus, and the holy spirit sitting around in a heavenly think-tank and wringing their hands. Ok guys....here's the plan....let's make the univers look like it's 13 billion years old, but If they ever wonder how the universe can only be 6,000 years old, we'll have a few of our yahoo brainwashed puppets spin up some retared explanations.....like, God sped up light's ability to travel faster than it could in the beginning, and used hypothetical things called Tachyons to explain how this all happened......C'mon guys....let's confuse the heck out of all those dumb humans. Then If they get it all wrong at the end....we'll burn 90% of them in the fire pit......ahaahahhahahahhha ah ahaha ha ah

You see, God put that single man In Africa to test our faith.

God really loves to throw left curves out.....

Serioulsy folks?.......This is comical at best.

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Don't worry, Visiondread will have plenty of bogus answers that he'll pull from his butt.

Yup, In fact, the reason God put bones in the ground was to test us........ahahhha aha ahhha aaha ahha aha

So in essence, God gave us brains to think, study, scrutinze and invent, but then he likes to play games by fooling us. He has a lot of time on his hands so might as wel have some fun with humans right?

I can just imagine God, Jesus, and the holy spirit sitting around in a heavenly think-tank and wringing their hands. Ok guys....here's the plan....let's make the univers look like it's 13 billion years old, but If they ever wonder how the universe can only be 6,000 years old, we'll have a few of our yahoo brainwashed puppets spin up some retared explanations.....like, God sped up light's ability to travel faster than it could in the beginning, and used hypothetical things called Tachyons to explain how this all happened......C'mon guys....let's confuse the heck out of all those dumb humans. Then If they get it all wrong at the end....we'll burn 90% of them in the fire pit......ahaahahhahahahhha ah ahaha ha ah

You see, God put that single man In Africa to test our faith.

God really loves to throw left curves out.....

Serioulsy folks?.......This is comical at best.

And joker the God wanna be has spoken..Let's all prasie joker for he is always right and the world is always wrong..tiggs has seen this act so many times over the years..Someone always want's to be God..Well it don't work that way..Please joker don't stand next to tiggs when God want's to show you who's really right and who's really wrong but like you say "if there is a God"...Oh praise Jesus..Not you joker the real one...you phony...

Pure luck

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:58 am - IP Logged

And joker the God wanna be has spoken..Let's all prasie joker for he is always right and the world is always wrong..tiggs has seen this act so many times over the years..Someone always want's to be God..Well it don't work that way..Please joker don't stand next to tiggs when God want's to show you who's really right and who's really wrong but like you say "if there is a God"...Oh praise Jesus..Not you joker the real one...you phony...

Here come the looney tunes....You my friend belong with the rest of the nut jobs....in a looney bin. Maybe you'll see some dinosaurs friends in there.

I'm waiting for the biggest looney tune of them all to show tonight. Visionbunk is gonna set us straight with his almighty wisdom.

Tiggs, you need to edumacate yourself and get out of that redneck town you live in. Those apple pies the church is baking for you have been spiked.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Strange how Tiggs the tiger looney freak does not believe in ESP, but he believes in made up stories by other lonney tune characters, telling him there is a devil boogey man who's floating up in the air.

I don't think there's a place for extreme lonnies like you. Maybe a padded cell....

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of Looney Tunes, I think I can see Visionbore and Tiggs in the audience.

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

ESP...Every Stupid People believes in ESP..What a bunch garbage..ESP is just guessing..If you can show tiggs you can move and objet with your mind then tiggs will believe..Once in Bradenton Fla tiggs son was helping set up a stage show for the Amazing Kreskin,you know one of your mind readers..He said he was setting up the stage and there was so many strings and gagets it had to be phony..BINGO..The great Kreskin a phony..All these so called mind readers and people who can move objets with thier minds have been proven wrong over the years and still you believe in that junk..All you can do with the lottery is guess at the numbers and have fun doing it...NEXT!!!..

Pure luck

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of Looney Tunes, I think I can see Visionbore and Tiggs in the audience.

How would you know what tiggs believes in?..tiggs has not preached to you one time...on like you who has preached time after time after time..This all started when tiggs said "good luck" and you went off on the deep end..Grow up junior..

Pure luck

Page 12 of 15