Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 14 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10344 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

When those challenged with this those who have NO answer they always fall back to the Crusades. Nice try but we're talking now, not then.

There's only one entity in all this that makes a policy of kidnapping and beheading terrified captors and videotaping it all, and broadcasting their trophy kill, and the audio portion of those tapes is always in Arabic or Farsi.

If you want tom play rough, I'll play rougher:

ALL WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ISLAM WE LEARANED ON 9-11.

The so-called moderate muslims did not utter a peep to criticize their radical "brethren", now did they? Out of fear, or because they were at 9-11 vicotry parties, like the ones in Dearborn?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

When those challenged with this those who have NO answer they always fall back to the Crusades. Nice try but we're talking now, not then.

There's only one entity in all this that makes a policy of kidnapping and beheading terrified captors and videotaping it all, and broadcasting their trophy kill, and the audio portion of those tapes is always in Arabic or Farsi.

The so-called moderate muslims did not utter a peep to criticize their radical "brethren", now did they? Out of fear, or because they were at 9-11 vicotry parties, like the ones in Dearborn?

I gave you an answer but you didn't like it. That's not my problem. Also, I did follow up and that wasn't good enough for you either. Oh well, you can't please everyone.

I will have to simply repeat myself like I've been doing all along. I have to keep babysitting.

You're missing the point Cointoss. You said It was ironic. Well what does this have to do with anything being written here. Stop trying to save face.

Religion is the problem Cointoss. The reason we have holy wars is because of RELIGION. Who's GOD is right and who's GOD is wrong. What part of this don't you understand?

You're using my grandma as a pawn to make a point, and it's just silly, and you know this. She never cut anyone's head off and If she does insist she is right and the Christians are wrong....well she's got issues too. I'm not making excuses for her, but to lump her into the big problem, the big picture is rediculous.

People are killing over RELIGION.....repeat that over and over in your head and one day you may get it. I can't keep babysitting everyone here. Seriously folks, this is getting way to old.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

9/11 was an inside job. Here we go again....another brainwashed person who is clueless. Bang Head

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

9/11 was an inside job. Here we go again....another brainwashed person who is clueless. Bang Head

Just because we Americans can't see the moral equivalency between teaching kids to be good or there may be consequences in the next life and strapping bombs to them and sending them out to blow up other innocent people with the promise of an orgy with scores of virgins doesn't make us brainwashed. Just rational.

I didn't want to get involved in this again but it's just like an itch I can't scratch when I hear people who were born in backward, 3rd world, hell-hole countries (like you), come here and lecture us about how stupid and bad we are. It just sticks in my craw.

Listen up, there is no equivalency between perverts in the clergy and sawing off the heads of living, breathing, INNOCENT human beings  and posting the video on the internet for their families to see.  So stop pretending there is.

And stop with the "radicals on both sides" BS unless you want to compare the two. Abortion Clinic bombings vis-a-vis 9/11? Give me a friggin break!

Your "religion of peace" is way more than a religion, it's a political movement and a totally encompassing/enslaving way of life and it is pure evil. It's spreading across Europe and here like a cancer because it's bent on world domination and if you don't believe that, you are the one that's brainwashed.

I can see it's ingrained in you though through your upbringing and culture by the disrespectful way you treat women like Rosie and TheGameGrl. Women are like chattel to you and your backward, foreign culture and it's not required to show them any respect or even decency. In this country we do. If you were any kind of man, you would apologize.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Can you give details on this inside job..We hear this a lot but it's getting as bad as UFO  sightings..People say they see UFO's but no proff..just like the inside job theory..no proff..

Pure luck

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Just because we Americans can't see the moral equivalency between teaching kids to be good or there may be consequences in the next life and strapping bombs to them and sending them out to blow up other innocent people with the promise of an orgy with scores of virgins doesn't make us brainwashed. Just rational.

I didn't want to get involved in this again but it's just like an itch I can't scratch when I hear people who were born in backward, 3rd world, hell-hole countries (like you), come here and lecture us about how stupid and bad we are. It just sticks in my craw.

Listen up, there is no equivalency between perverts in the clergy and sawing off the heads of living, breathing, INNOCENT human beings  and posting the video on the internet for their families to see.  So stop pretending there is.

And stop with the "radicals on both sides" BS unless you want to compare the two. Abortion Clinic bombings vis-a-vis 9/11? Give me a friggin break!

Your "religion of peace" is way more than a religion, it's a political movement and a totally encompassing/enslaving way of life and it is pure evil. It's spreading across Europe and here like a cancer because it's bent on world domination and if you don't believe that, you are the one that's brainwashed.

I can see it's ingrained in you though through your upbringing and culture by the disrespectful way you treat women like Rosie and TheGameGrl. Women are like chattel to you and your backward, foreign culture and it's not required to show them any respect or even decency. In this country we do. If you were any kind of man, you would apologize.

Another brainwashed person. I will deal with you and Tiggs later. I'm enjoying getting drunk right now, and not in the right mood. I wanna enjoy my night, and will respond to both you and Tigss's crazy talk.....you guys are funny in more ways than one.

Standby....

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for putting tiggs on your list..This make tiggs goose pimpley and all excited..Kinda reminds tiggs of his first time...Drink up butty boy..

Pure luck

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for putting tiggs on your list..This make tiggs goose pimpley and all excited..Kinda reminds tiggs of his first time...Drink up butty boy..

You are the one who wants proff.....lol

And I'll give it to you.....

Can I enjoy my Friday nigh firstt please?.....I'll get to you both....

Geeez...

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

You are the one who wants proff.....lol

And I'll give it to you.....

Can I enjoy my Friday nigh firstt please?.....I'll get to you both....

Geeez...

Ease up on the booze junior you got friday mixed up with tuesday and your spelling words wrong..You are always so perfect..Booze will do that to you but you know this casue you know everything and we know nothing......NOTHING!!!..

Pure luck

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10344 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Another brainwashed person. I will deal with you and Tiggs later. I'm enjoying getting drunk right now, and not in the right mood. I wanna enjoy my night, and will respond to both you and Tigss's crazy talk.....you guys are funny in more ways than one.

Standby....

Doesn't getting drunk go against everything the religion of peace teaches?

Enjoy your night, pac, and may 1,000 camels pee on your lawn.

Smile

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Ease up on the booze junior you got friday mixed up with tuesday and your spelling words wrong..You are always so perfect..Booze will do that to you but you know this casue you know everything and we know nothing......NOTHING!!!..

Tuesdays are my fridaze...please get your act together....

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Sorry tiggy, i didn't mean to to be mean.....Thanx for the drinking bit....lol

Sorry...i'm  very giddy now.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't getting drunk go against everything the religion of peace teaches?

Enjoy your night, pac, and may 1,000 camels pee on your lawn.

Smile

You aint getting off that easy also buddie.....Ha hahaha aha aha  ah aha ahahahahaahaha a a aha ahha ahha ahha ha ah ah aha aha

Just messin..

I don't practice religion cointoss.....You're arguing the wrong person....lol

Anyways...I'm almost there.......Banana

I'll have a fully responsive fact filled answer.....gaurantee that much. Let me enjoy my night. Tuesdays are my Fridays......I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off in a row.

I have my work cut out for me, that's for sure....

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Good night joker tiggs hopes you don't wake up with a headache..That's what use to happen to tiggs before he put the bottle down..No drinks since 1974..But tiggs drank a lot and was a sloppy drunk..Some learn and some don't...tiggs did..Beddy Byes time..Sleep tight??...

Pure luck

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Good night joker tiggs hopes you don't wake up with a headache..That's what use to happen to tiggs before he put the bottle down..No drinks since 1974..But tiggs drank a lot and was a sloppy drunk..Some learn and some don't...tiggs did..Beddy Byes time..Sleep tight??...

Good night and i will prove the 9-11 thingy in more detail tomorrow.

Gald to see you gave up the boos and the one night stands....lol

In that area, you are a better man than I will ever be. I'm not a drunk, but i do indulge, and that can very well be a detriment If i allow it to be.

See, you're an inspiration and you dont even realize it.

Maybe I'll cut down to half a bottle of Absolut.....who knows?

Page 14 of 15