Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 7 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3964 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Tiggs

Can you define "luck", some call it a lady, some call it a force and others call it chance?

If Luck is a lady, can you get me a date??

If Luck is a force can you tell me how to detect and measure it?

If it is a favored chance then what are the odds?

Is is being in the right place at the right time;  Then why not say "location" and give the time?

If you have luck how, how do you know?

Do you have any extra you can send me?

Or is it a word used to explain some event or thing one does not understand?

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2010, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Tiggs

Can you define "luck", some call it a lady, some call it a force and others call it chance?

If Luck is a lady, can you get me a date??

If Luck is a force can you tell me how to detect and measure it?

If it is a favored chance then what are the odds?

Is is being in the right place at the right time;  Then why not say "location" and give the time?

If you have luck how, how do you know?

Do you have any extra you can send me?

Or is it a word used to explain some event or thing one does not understand?

RL

Yes RL...Bad luck is when you don't have the right numbers like junior joker on your ticket and have to throw your tickets away and good luck is when you have the winning numbers and cash your tickets and the store clerk or the lottery outlet clerk in your state gives you money..If you want good luck ask junior joker for some lucky numbers he sees in his room he will help you out..Lately though junior joker hasen't seen to many lucky numbers???..Maybe he should buy another book or system.."Good luck"....

Pure luck

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2010, 6:31 am - IP Logged

It's such a shame that a man in your years hasn't had his eyes opened up a lot more by now. When I was 12 my eyes were more open than yours will be when your 117 years old.

What a shame....

When you was 12??...Last year?...Call Richard!!!..tiggs still can't inderstsnd why Richard waited till he was 50 yeras old to show people how to win..He's a real expert..How much was that book junior?..

Pure luck

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

When you was 12??...Last year?...Call Richard!!!..tiggs still can't inderstsnd why Richard waited till he was 50 yeras old to show people how to win..He's a real expert..How much was that book junior?..

See...you make me repeat myself because your in your later years and keep having old timer's delusions...

Some people are late bloomers, and don't realize the gift they have till later in life.

Others never bloom at all.....I won't mention names....I'll just look at the party and whistle...

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes RL...Bad luck is when you don't have the right numbers like junior joker on your ticket and have to throw your tickets away and good luck is when you have the winning numbers and cash your tickets and the store clerk or the lottery outlet clerk in your state gives you money..If you want good luck ask junior joker for some lucky numbers he sees in his room he will help you out..Lately though junior joker hasen't seen to many lucky numbers???..Maybe he should buy another book or system.."Good luck"....

God forbid you ever need brain surgery in the future. But I wonder what you'll rely on....The brain surgeons abilty to perform his job to the best of his abilities......or luck......

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2010, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

See...you make me repeat myself because your in your later years and keep having old timer's delusions...

Some people are late bloomers, and don't realize the gift they have till later in life.

Others never bloom at all.....I won't mention names....I'll just look at the party and whistle...

Some people are late blummers..hahaha..That's rich..You pal have a long wait...Until then rely on luck..tiggs don't understand why you with your Psychic crap you haven't hit anything huge so you don't have to flip burgers the rest of your life..Make mine with fries..

Pure luck

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10348 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Well, as far as his "secret", what do we know by now?

His book has been out about what, a month? I don't see any waves of jackpot winners who havew read the book. The book didn't exactlg et rave reviews on Amazon or even here on LP, the most common being save your money.

I'm sure saome would like to say that the back to back MM and PB hits in Michigan "prove" somethong here, but hey, one was a quick pick. Imagine that.

Lustig's "secret" is simply having deep enough pockets to play as heavy as he does, and occassionally getting lucky while doing it.

And a sidenote to the anti-luck crowd. On the History Channel's WW II in HD program WW II vets of the 8th Air Force were interviewed and many mentioned whether you made it back or not was all luck. Just something to think about.

Only 25% of those guys ever completed enough missions to rotate back to the states.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Be careful Coin junior joker is going to jump all over you..He lives for this...

Pure luck

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Well, as far as his "secret", what do we know by now?

His book has been out about what, a month? I don't see any waves of jackpot winners who havew read the book. The book didn't exactlg et rave reviews on Amazon or even here on LP, the most common being save your money.

I'm sure saome would like to say that the back to back MM and PB hits in Michigan "prove" somethong here, but hey, one was a quick pick. Imagine that.

Lustig's "secret" is simply having deep enough pockets to play as heavy as he does, and occassionally getting lucky while doing it.

And a sidenote to the anti-luck crowd. On the History Channel's WW II in HD program WW II vets of the 8th Air Force were interviewed and many mentioned whether you made it back or not was all luck. Just something to think about.

Only 25% of those guys ever completed enough missions to rotate back to the states.

I don't think he's telling us everything.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Some people are late blummers..hahaha..That's rich..You pal have a long wait...Until then rely on luck..tiggs don't understand why you with your Psychic crap you haven't hit anything huge so you don't have to flip burgers the rest of your life..Make mine with fries..

You're such an idiot that even If I did hit it big, and proved it, you'd trip over your ego so hard....oh....nevermind. It's like talking to a brick wall. Actually, a brick wall has more intelligence.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

You're such an idiot that even If I did hit it big, and proved it, you'd trip over your ego so hard....oh....nevermind. It's like talking to a brick wall. Actually, a brick wall has more intelligence.

There you go calling someone an idiot..Not nice joker..Stop saying "if" I hit something..A true Psycic would say I will hit something the stars are lined up right so it will be done..You being a Psychic probably knew tiggs was going to respond to this post..ALL Psychics are phonies with a gift...of crap..

Pure luck

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

There you go calling someone an idiot..Not nice joker..Stop saying "if" I hit something..A true Psycic would say I will hit something the stars are lined up right so it will be done..You being a Psychic probably knew tiggs was going to respond to this post..ALL Psychics are phonies with a gift...of crap..

It's one thing to say that there are some psychics that are phonies, and I would agree with you. The moment you say ALL of them are phonies, then that definitely proves you are an idiot.

Stop acting like an idiot, and I'll stop calling you one. How in the freaking world can you say ALL of them? You need serious mental help.

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

It's one thing to say that there are some psychics that are phonies, and I would agree with you. The moment you say ALL of them are phonies, then that definitely proves you are an idiot.

Stop acting like an idiot, and I'll stop calling you one. How in the freaking world can you say ALL of them? You need serious mental help.

Idiots are born..Some poor mother has an idiot for a child so think next time you call someone an idiot..Call tiggs a nut that's sounds better..but your sure to argue that..You live to argue..Rock on junior..

Pure luck

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Tigggs

Just so I might understand I have a few senarios I would like you to define as luck or other

#1. I walk into a nice restaurant and visit the boys room to wash my hands.  I look down at

the sink and see a $50,000 rolex watch.   I think for a moment and the old saying "finders

keepers, loosers weepers" pops into my  mind and I pick up the watch and so that I am not

caught with it I fold it up in a paper towel  and stuff it down the front of my panths.  Not much

room there but I manage to stuff it in then I order the best steak on the menu. 

[Luck] or [other]

#2. I am setting at a table with a few friends drinking a cold one and the waitress brings me

a refill and then passes me a small slip of paper with her telephone number written on it.  I

show it to the other guys and they call me a lucky dog.  [Luck] or [Other]

#3.  I am walking down the sidewalk and see a wallet and picking it up I find over $700.00 in cash

[Luck] or [Other]

#4.  At the race track I place a bet on my favorate horse that pays 20 to 1 and wind up winning

[luck] or [other]

All of these things required some action on my part, I could of very easly not been paying attention

and not seen the watch or the wallet.  I took the watch to the sheriffs office, lost and found and got 

receipt for it. Contacted the owner of the wallet and returned it with the cash intact. I threw the phone

number away, and the horse race was made up. 

The owners of the watch and wallet.  [lucky] or [other]

All of the resulting outcomes here were effected by my actions,  More then one possible outcome existed

but it was my actions that defined the results. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Idiots are born..Some poor mother has an idiot for a child so think next time you call someone an idiot..Call tiggs a nut that's sounds better..but your sure to argue that..You live to argue..Rock on junior..

I know you're Ilk. I've dealt with your kind for years. If you don't agree with them, then it's defined as arguing with them. If you just sit there and nod your head in agreement, they're all happy and on top of the world. People like you don't like to be challenged. You want folks to agree with everything you say.

I had a friend in NY years ago who did the very same thing but also changed the subject when he started to lose the argument. That was his way out to save face. But I always told him to try it on someone else, cause it ain't gonna work with me.

I guess we're all wasting our time here on the LP. Maybe Todd should just shut the site down because If it's all luck, then what's the point right?

Tiggs, you need help....

Page 7 of 15