Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 15 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
14857 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Just because we Americans can't see the moral equivalency between teaching kids to be good or there may be consequences in the next life and strapping bombs to them and sending them out to blow up other innocent people with the promise of an orgy with scores of virgins doesn't make us brainwashed. Just rational.

I didn't want to get involved in this again but it's just like an itch I can't scratch when I hear people who were born in backward, 3rd world, hell-hole countries (like you), come here and lecture us about how stupid and bad we are. It just sticks in my craw.

Listen up, there is no equivalency between perverts in the clergy and sawing off the heads of living, breathing, INNOCENT human beings  and posting the video on the internet for their families to see.  So stop pretending there is.

And stop with the "radicals on both sides" BS unless you want to compare the two. Abortion Clinic bombings vis-a-vis 9/11? Give me a friggin break!

Your "religion of peace" is way more than a religion, it's a political movement and a totally encompassing/enslaving way of life and it is pure evil. It's spreading across Europe and here like a cancer because it's bent on world domination and if you don't believe that, you are the one that's brainwashed.

I can see it's ingrained in you though through your upbringing and culture by the disrespectful way you treat women like Rosie and TheGameGrl. Women are like chattel to you and your backward, foreign culture and it's not required to show them any respect or even decency. In this country we do. If you were any kind of man, you would apologize.

Thumbs Up       I Agree!

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

BTW,,,,....I served the U.S. Navy for 4 years as a Hydraulic Mechanic and ended with an honorable discharge.

This foreigner idiot served it's country......

For those who doubt, i can provide my DD-214 at anytime...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

BTW,,,,....I served the U.S. Navy for 4 years as a Hydraulic Mechanic and ended with an honorable discharge.

This foreigner idiot served it's country......

For those who doubt, i can provide my DD-214 at anytime...

Thank you for your service. I served too. But nobody questioned or criticized your service.

If, however, you had climbed up on a table at Fort Hood like the spineless coward Major Malik Nadal Hasan and started slaughtering your fellow unarmed, innocent  American  soldiers while screaming Allahu Akbar (God is great!), I might have had something to say (Unlike the Muslim community which never says a word to condemn these atrocities).

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3971 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I got to chime in again.  Wars, including all religious wars are began by people who can't get along

or want something someone else has.

Many times religion is used to encite people by using their ignorance of what they say they believe

and converting it to justifly killing off a threat.  If there is a God and he is anything like the teachings

then all those who kill have one fate and may find themselves in an orgy but on the wrong end of the

stick so to speak.  All religion should be banned in the world and labeled as terrorism.  I think one could

find in the bible what Jesus thought of religion.  Religion and faith are not the same thing.  Every religion

that I know of gives God the attribute of absolute power but yet the same believers think he needs others

to kill for him to set things right.  "BULL-SHI*."   How stupid is that!  If there is a God then I would think

he would judge each of us based on what we done and won't be interested in what others done to us.

Remember the other person will stand the same judgement.  The world system is based in actions and

reactions, we are told in the bible not to live by the world system.  So many people even of the same faith

can't get along because they fight over the wording of the teachings and never read between the lines.

They deceive themselves.

#1. Is God real.  No way to prove one way or the other.

#2. UFO's are real.  Might as well check this one off your list.

#3. Much of what Joker says has some truth, Check with your local Quantum Physicist

#4. 911.  Many interesting questions have yet to be answered.  Do some reading

#5. Luck is a made up word like random.  "Sufficiently random" however is allowed 

#6. Elvis is dead.

#7. If God is not real then we need to start now working on a way to get off this rock

or mankind is doomed.

#8. The Goverment does not always tell the truth.  I think most already know this one.

#9. Goverments are like religions, They are made up of people with thier own ajendas

#10. We all need a little more Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding.

#11. We all need help picking lottery numbers so why don't we all work together and

put an end to this bickering.  Just read over the stuff you have problems with and

look for something else that might help.  Many tried to build a airplane and many

of the attemps failed.  If you are here and don't think that anything will ever help

then I ask "why are you here" unless you want to spread your religion or maybe

start a war.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

I have no comment on the prayer thread. It's a done deal. You ignored all the evidence I presented, or copped out at best.

There may be a designer, but not like the one you imagine in your head. The universe will evenutallly go cold in about a trillion years and the law of Entropy will prevail. I believe whatever the creator/universal intelligence decides to do at that moment will be far from what you and I suppose.

You don't have a pipeline to God and no one else does. So get off your high horse and stop acting as If you know how or why things are done.

You believe what you want to believe, but please leave me out of your delusional way of thinking. You haven't the foggiest what the universe has in store, or why it does what it does.

Strange, you puppets can't even cure the common cold, yet you have a firm grip on how God supposedly thinks, wants, acts, likes, dislikes, behaves, reacts, decides and favors. You and your hundred different denominations can't get their acts together and agree with each other, yet you know the secrets of the universe.....What a JOKE !

Wake up Visionclueless......!

"I have no comment on the prayer thread. It's a done deal".

of course you have no comment after getting busted for the umpteenth time on your "feighned innocence".

you lied about it on this thread.   plain and simpl.   i made the case your first out of the gate move is to cause trouble,  and not debate.   it's a done deal alright.   the one where you attempt to pass yourself off as "innocent".

***********************************************************************************************

"You don't have a pipeline to God and no one else does. So get off your high horse and stop acting as If you know how or why things are done".

i do have a pipeline to God,  and i do know alot of the in's and out's about God's design and standards.

why shouldn't i,   considering i come to God on His terms and play by His rules,  in a relationship with Him.

i don't have "authority over my life" issues,  and it's that issue alone that excludes and person FROM a relationship with God.

the ONLY reason you don't experience this is because you don't want to,  because you have authority over your life issues

God is real,  and is fully engaged with His creation,  and there are MILLIONS of people who currently walk this planet that know and follow Him as well.

MILLIONS who have died having put an emphasis in their life with a relationship with Him because isn't the least bit mythical or inanimate.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"You believe what you want to believe, but please leave me out of your delusional way of thinking. You haven't the foggiest what the universe has in store, or why it does what it does".

i can afford the luxury of confidence that i do know,  and.......i can fill any blank your wishful thinking wishing it wasn't true, that you can come up with.

a more important matter.......is you inferring (like your out in left field statement above)  that YOU can take pot shots at believers whenever you want,  but "we" are to remain silent.

if you don't like reading about "faith" - "God" - or "religious meanderings" - STAY OUT THOSE DISCUSSIONS..

or,  ......if you think that you are going to take swipes without recourse,  you have me to deal with,  because i won't sit there and watch you do it uncontested.

either get a clue,  and filter your "opinions" with respect,  or it's on

everytime i see you attempt it

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2010, 2:22 am - IP Logged

I got to chime in again.  Wars, including all religious wars are began by people who can't get along

or want something someone else has.

Many times religion is used to encite people by using their ignorance of what they say they believe

and converting it to justifly killing off a threat.  If there is a God and he is anything like the teachings

then all those who kill have one fate and may find themselves in an orgy but on the wrong end of the

stick so to speak.  All religion should be banned in the world and labeled as terrorism.  I think one could

find in the bible what Jesus thought of religion.  Religion and faith are not the same thing.  Every religion

that I know of gives God the attribute of absolute power but yet the same believers think he needs others

to kill for him to set things right.  "BULL-SHI*."   How stupid is that!  If there is a God then I would think

he would judge each of us based on what we done and won't be interested in what others done to us.

Remember the other person will stand the same judgement.  The world system is based in actions and

reactions, we are told in the bible not to live by the world system.  So many people even of the same faith

can't get along because they fight over the wording of the teachings and never read between the lines.

They deceive themselves.

#2. UFO's are real.  Might as well check this one off your list.

#3. Much of what Joker says has some truth, Check with your local Quantum Physicist

#4. 911.  Many interesting questions have yet to be answered.  Do some reading

#5. Luck is a made up word like random.  "Sufficiently random" however is allowed 

#6. Elvis is dead.

#7. If God is not real then we need to start now working on a way to get off this rock

or mankind is doomed.

#8. The Goverment does not always tell the truth.  I think most already know this one.

#9. Goverments are like religions, They are made up of people with thier own ajendas

#10. We all need a little more Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding.

#11. We all need help picking lottery numbers so why don't we all work together and

put an end to this bickering.  Just read over the stuff you have problems with and

look for something else that might help.  Many tried to build a airplane and many

of the attemps failed.  If you are here and don't think that anything will ever help

then I ask "why are you here" unless you want to spread your religion or maybe

start a war.

RL

that is an inncorrect statement based on either theology or common sense

God would never leave something with so much hanging on it (choice / consequence wise) to be "unprovable",   and therefore subject to man's constantly changing emotions / feelings / opinions.

God "proved" who He was,  and what His standards are throughout history (and is still doing this),   so that no man at the end of His life would be able to get away with that "i didn't know,  and couldn't figure it out".

there is zero common sense in a statement that God isn't real,  and there is "no proof".

relationships are based in trust for the future health of that relationship,  and while a relationship with God does have components "of faith" (eventual trust),  a relationship with God is based on fact.

what He has made known of Himself,  and what He requires.

God has made His mark in history,  but as the gentleman He is,  he has also allowed man the ability to create their own "excuses" thru Gods wisdom designed lack of intentional obviousness.

God doesn't SCREAM who He is.   He lovingly lays out who He is,  and then calls for the most important of components in a relationship......trust.

the ONLY man who thinks God cannot be "proved",  is quite bluntly one who really doesn't want to know to begin with....

not because there isn't "enough proof".

an intellectually correct statement would be ....

(1) if there is no God,  there is no proof. 

(2)  if there is a God,  you can bet your life there's proof,  and it can be found and applied,  especially if God has "standards and consequences" attached to it. 

only people that have authority issues over thier life say......"there is no proof"

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2010, 2:34 am - IP Logged

tomorrow,  when joker awakens from his absolut induced dream land,  he will post 911 conspiracy "proof".

loads of it.  multiple youtube vids.

but,  magically,  his memory elludes him when it comes to finding on the web,  aaron donahue's "lottery prediction".

may i fire a pre-emptive strike?

while i DO NOT completly trust ANY government verbatim,  including the country for which i reside,  i possess enough intellect to say if it "was"  the govt's doing / involvement on 911,   how does one explain away all the family members that are the survivors of the victims in the crash in pennsylvania,  AND the victims?

throw in the PLANE LOADS of victims on the 2 airliners that flew into the world trade center,  and nope,    didn't happen.

i can see radical muslims signing up to fly a plane into the world trade center,  but anyone is out of their common sense thinking mind that PLANE LOADS of non muslim americans signed up for a death roll into the twin towers.

you can sift thru mis-information pretty swiftly using the common sense angle,  and,  you can even tell who God is,  and identify His "proof"

good ol non emotionally based common sense

Page 15 of 15