Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2017, 7:23 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 7 years ago by visiondude.

Page 5 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

basil,  i am in total agreement on your explanation of your chosen methodology.

picking ones numbers is innocuous

consulting demons is not

the point i was making (and using joker's insinuation that aaron c. donahue was "successful") ....was that seemingly "innocent" choices can lead to serious consequences,  and it's not something anyone should take lightly,  or partake thereof intently.

plus,  joker has a way of demanding from others,  what he himself is unwilling to give.

he fronted it as "success".   

now it's up to him to actually demonstrate it is...

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
    Member #97951
    September 28, 2010
    247 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2010, 12:57 am - IP Logged

......... a lot of people playing reduces your chances to win .

How does what anyone else is doing effect your chances of winning?  It certainly doesn't effect the combinations you choose to play which will only win if they match the winning numbers.

Have you ever heard of 3 to 4 matching  winning tickets on powerball jackpot, its usually one or two very rare 3.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

demonic forces can and will manipulate the "future" on occasion so as to mimic "predictability",  and that is why people experience paranormal activity.

but ...............only God can accurately predict the future with 100% accuracy

luciferians tap into demonic forces,  and that is serious business with serious consequences attached to it,  and that constitutes more than a "so what" response.

really though,  the whole reason i called you on this is 2 fold;

(1)  you gave tiggs grief,  cuz tiggs "refused" (according to you) to come to the table on something you thought he should per his intial response.  you made a stink about it.

(2)  then you turn around and  made the claim by insinuation that aaron clark "predicted" the lottery accurately, and that is blatantly false.

what was worth noting is that while you demand "answers" in here,  you refuse to give one when called upon for claims you make. 

you made the claim about clark,  i didn't.    so show  all the numbers / combo's he busted out,  and the "numbers" he was supposedly successful with.   

that way there isn't this blanket statement that people have to accept as "truth",  they can actually see for themselves that he never did anything "special"

maybe since you touted him as a 'success story',   you can explain why aaron c. clark has never went on to predict any other lottery "successes" despite his incessant ramblings for YEARS that he could.

the guy is a charlatan on the bare minimum scale,  and past the bare minimum scale,  a whole lot more adjectives that i can think of that places him on the bottom rung in life.

if your sole purpose in life is to purposefully deceive people,  well,  you know how i feel about people like aaron c. clark...

Hahaahahahhahaha.....This coming from a guy who believes in fairytales......Now that's gotta be a joke right?

Maybe you should read the entire thread first. Tiggs was the one that called me a nutcase. And I'm not the one who made a big stink about it. I'm not gonna just sit here and let someone trash talk me without giving it right back. Also, I don't troll around the forums constantly repeating my rants about how everything is LUCK, LUCK, LUCK......

Secondly, even If I did provide proof about Aaron, It won't matter one bit to you. I've already wasted many hours giving you proof in the Prayer thread, which led nowhere because you  also have a narrow peripheral vision, and believe everything to be true in a book that was written a long time ago with a hundred translations in between. It's not worth it to me anymore. Until your blinders come off and you can be a little more open minded, there's no hope.

Third....., I don't have to prove anything. My experiences and the experiences of close people around me over the many years is more than enough proof.

United States
        Member #97951
        September 28, 2010
        247 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

basil,  i am in total agreement on your explanation of your chosen methodology.

picking ones numbers is innocuous

consulting demons is not

the point i was making (and using joker's insinuation that aaron c. donahue was "successful") ....was that seemingly "innocent" choices can lead to serious consequences,  and it's not something anyone should take lightly,  or partake thereof intently.

plus,  joker has a way of demanding from others,  what he himself is unwilling to give.

he fronted it as "success".   

now it's up to him to actually demonstrate it is...

I know who Aaron Donohue is and yes he has predicted the lottery many times regarless what sources he uses.What can you gain by winning something that will make you loose something greater than a jackpot.People ask me how do you remote view as if a remote viewer sees withe the natural eyes a vision with their eyes closed.A remote viewer sees with the minds eyes,  and with no judgement .I can teach it and i have showed people how to predict numbers and thy have been succesful,m but i don;t lik to teach anyone i don't know,especially desperate geedy and money hungry people who are so doubtful of everything , but want every explanation in their hands.They have so many qusetions but give little insight. I can see who is real and who is not. I will not share secrets  regardless of how you ask, what your theories are  or how smart you might come across, i do it when i know its right and when i feel.Like i said there are many ways of winning.One time i was trying to come up with winning numbers using everything i could, all of a sudden i accidently saw an old list my mind said that is the winning number for tonight so i put aside all the paper work i did and i won with a number i accidently looked at.Be open about possibilities that can get you to win.last month i saw a number prediction and saw that it was attractive it came out straight paying $ 5,000. remote viewing is one way, not the only way, remember you want to find winning numbers attractive.Thre are other ways to win easier than remote viewing, but remote viewing is th brains ultimate smart tap for winning numbers.Another experience, a couple of years ago i wanted to try remote viewing for the first time, i was shocked of how accurate i was, i was so accurate i could have bet my life on iti also lost about 12 pounds in 2 weeks just remote viewing.When i'm sure i know it.I also know that there are people on here following me trying to win.and some have won good money.I will love to tell you everything, but i can't i don't feel that the people that want to win ar willing to give their own feedback, but i posted some heavy numbers on a forum, you can win if you know how to raise or lower some digits

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Hahaahahahhahaha.....This coming from a guy who believes in fairytales......Now that's gotta be a joke right?

Maybe you should read the entire thread first. Tiggs was the one that called me a nutcase. And I'm not the one who made a big stink about it. I'm not gonna just sit here and let someone trash talk me without giving it right back. Also, I don't troll around the forums constantly repeating my rants about how everything is LUCK, LUCK, LUCK......

Secondly, even If I did provide proof about Aaron, It won't matter one bit to you. I've already wasted many hours giving you proof in the Prayer thread, which led nowhere because you  also have a narrow peripheral vision, and believe everything to be true in a book that was written a long time ago with a hundred translations in between. It's not worth it to me anymore. Until your blinders come off and you can be a little more open minded, there's no hope.

Third....., I don't have to prove anything. My experiences and the experiences of close people around me over the many years is more than enough proof.

when you can discount history for history's sake alone,  then you can truthfully call it a "fairytale". 

until then,  the historical value alone makes it true.  not wanting to believe history to be true,  doesn't make it untrue.

now onto your continued behavior at LP called  "joker's selective memory",    tiggs didn't fire the 1st shot in this thread - you did.

all tiggs said was it was luck, and you blew your inevitable bowel at him. 

as if that weren't enough,  when challenged on something you claimed was "true",  you throw up the detour sign and refused to do it, claiming ....."it's a waste of time".

the truth really is that under actual scrutiny - you can't

you attempted to pass off what donahue supposedly did as "fact",  when it isn't.

when pressed to prove your point - you bailed,  and like you always do,  you attempt to blame me

all i needed to do was showcase typical joker behavior.  calling peoples names that disagree with you,  and when someone presses you on what you claim - more of the same

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I know who Aaron Donohue is and yes he has predicted the lottery many times regarless what sources he uses.What can you gain by winning something that will make you loose something greater than a jackpot.People ask me how do you remote view as if a remote viewer sees withe the natural eyes a vision with their eyes closed.A remote viewer sees with the minds eyes,  and with no judgement .I can teach it and i have showed people how to predict numbers and thy have been succesful,m but i don;t lik to teach anyone i don't know,especially desperate geedy and money hungry people who are so doubtful of everything , but want every explanation in their hands.They have so many qusetions but give little insight. I can see who is real and who is not. I will not share secrets  regardless of how you ask, what your theories are  or how smart you might come across, i do it when i know its right and when i feel.Like i said there are many ways of winning.One time i was trying to come up with winning numbers using everything i could, all of a sudden i accidently saw an old list my mind said that is the winning number for tonight so i put aside all the paper work i did and i won with a number i accidently looked at.Be open about possibilities that can get you to win.last month i saw a number prediction and saw that it was attractive it came out straight paying $ 5,000. remote viewing is one way, not the only way, remember you want to find winning numbers attractive.Thre are other ways to win easier than remote viewing, but remote viewing is th brains ultimate smart tap for winning numbers.Another experience, a couple of years ago i wanted to try remote viewing for the first time, i was shocked of how accurate i was, i was so accurate i could have bet my life on iti also lost about 12 pounds in 2 weeks just remote viewing.When i'm sure i know it.I also know that there are people on here following me trying to win.and some have won good money.I will love to tell you everything, but i can't i don't feel that the people that want to win ar willing to give their own feedback, but i posted some heavy numbers on a forum, you can win if you know how to raise or lower some digits

i know this....

accuracy and origin are paramount when it comes to any kind of predictive behavior about the future.

accuracy can speak of Gods hand in the matter (as only God truly knows the future 100%),  but purveyor beware.

but .......partial accuracy can become a mimic to a notion of credibility toward God's hand in the matter,  thus lending itself to deception via mimicry,  and partial accuracy is truthfully often a red flag.   not always,  but certainly oftentimes it is. 

i am naturally wary of "partial success",  knowing the deceptive elements involved,  and those "elements" are purposeful designs to lead people away from God to the god of self-sufficientcy,  and eventual personal demise. 

for what?   a few dollars? 

seemingly innocuous partial "success' isn't always innocent.   nor is it an approval rating for someone to pursue that particular methodology.

gain the whole world - lose your own soul as they say.   in this life (see "bernie madoff") - and the next

origin,  now that's another matter,  and to be brutally honest most people could care less where it comes from,  so long as it does.  they smell and taste "success",  and then it's off to the races with zero forethought that it might not come from the correct life giving / sustaining source. 

just give me what i want,  right now,  i am not concerned with what it might cost me down the road a bit 

if people would only place their premium on origin and accuracy to begin with,  they wouldn't end up in eventual demise land.

it may start out with a bang,  but no matter what the "package" looketh like,  when one plays in the land of bad origin and partial accuracy .......no one has ever ended up in the plus column over time.

NO ONE

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:46 am - IP Logged

one thing i wanna see is donahue's supposed "success",  so i can prove it wasn't after all ( in comparison to his claims )

i already stated previously that richard lustig didn't know diddly - right after he stated he was releasing his book so you guys wouldn't waste your money.   

some of you bought it anyway.

now,  we are on the verge of discrediting aaron c. donahue from claiming he knows something (just as soon as joker backs up what he claimeth donahue supposedy accomplished)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2010, 5:37 am - IP Logged

I just read up on this guy online and he's apparently a magician.

His brother has written a bunch of stuff about how Aaron can predict lottery numbers and claims he did. He's a magician too, by the way.

Aaron looks like a young kid with a smirk on his face like he just killed the cat.

I'm one of those who never believed Uri Geller was bending spoons with his mind. Turns out he was a magician too.

Throw in all this Lucifer mumbo jumbo and I arrive at my own personal verdict: Whack-job.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4390 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2010, 7:58 am - IP Logged

one thing i wanna see is donahue's supposed "success",  so i can prove it wasn't after all ( in comparison to his claims )

i already stated previously that richard lustig didn't know diddly - right after he stated he was releasing his book so you guys wouldn't waste your money.   

some of you bought it anyway.

now,  we are on the verge of discrediting aaron c. donahue from claiming he knows something (just as soon as joker backs up what he claimeth donahue supposedy accomplished)

visiondude

I am a little confused by some of your remarks, first let me say that I have read the bible many times

and practiced it's teachings for many many years.  I have since moved away from the idea that this 

book is the word of God.  I also want to say that I don't know anything about donahue but would like

you to explain something.  How can you say that the bible version of God is real based on history? 

I always thought that one must believe by faith, which defined within the bible is the substance of

things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen.  As concerning the future I once had a vision

or dream, "I don't know which" where I was taken to what looked like a small river.  I could look into

this river and think or focus on anything and I could see the event appear within the stream.  I could

see the past or the future just by thinking about it.  I then got the idea to see what the winning

numbers would be in the next drawing and "bamm" they appeared.  The two beings that were with

me became very angry because of this and I had to leave.  I did however get the impression that

all events as we understand them are predetermined and that everything is simultaneous like the

information on a record.  One can place the needle anywhere on the record so to speak and the 

music plays.  The order of the information is what we call time but is meaningless in the grand scheme

of things because the record is already finished.   I have many old movies from the 30's and 40's and

can watch people that are long dead just as they were 70 to 80 years ago.  I can't interact with them

but I can see and hear them.  I don't claim to have the answers just an opinion of what I have observed

Life is a very strange event that will always be shorter then the time needed to figure it out.

RL

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

when you can discount history for history's sake alone,  then you can truthfully call it a "fairytale". 

until then,  the historical value alone makes it true.  not wanting to believe history to be true,  doesn't make it untrue.

now onto your continued behavior at LP called  "joker's selective memory",    tiggs didn't fire the 1st shot in this thread - you did.

all tiggs said was it was luck, and you blew your inevitable bowel at him. 

as if that weren't enough,  when challenged on something you claimed was "true",  you throw up the detour sign and refused to do it, claiming ....."it's a waste of time".

the truth really is that under actual scrutiny - you can't

you attempted to pass off what donahue supposedly did as "fact",  when it isn't.

when pressed to prove your point - you bailed,  and like you always do,  you attempt to blame me

all i needed to do was showcase typical joker behavior.  calling peoples names that disagree with you,  and when someone presses you on what you claim - more of the same

Your vision is a dud. Go back and re re-read the thread. I can't babysit you anymore. Get it together and read carefully. Once you realize you were an idiot, then I'll never hear from you again....Hopefully..................................................................

I know what I wrote and when I wrote it. Get your facts straight. Ooooooops.....I said facts.....Sorry, I know I shouldn't have mentioned the word FACTS to you. You wouldn't know what a fact is If it weighed 3 tons and fell on your head at 70 miles an hour.

Debating with you about religion is like a Geoligist arguing with a flat earth believer. It won't work. Get over it, and just keep believing in talking donkeys and all the other rediculous stories written by MEN.....

Bang Head

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

i got my "facts straight" ........BY re-reading the thread start to finish and it went down just like i said....

tiggs made the comment about it being nothing but luck,  and that was after you took a swipe at him about "tiggs maybe reading something and explaining how it was just luck",  and then you went into your predictable sarcastic - jerk mode by telling him to get his head out of his a$$.

you just think you can mess with people like that,  but you "don't have to" belly up to the bar when you start something.

really though,  what makes it obvious about you,  is your continued excuses when you can't back up what you claim.

i just think it's funny how much you scream and yell.........until it's your turn,  then you whine and cry.

aaron c. donahue is a phony who never did what you claimed he did,  period.

THAT is the "facts"

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

visiondude

I am a little confused by some of your remarks, first let me say that I have read the bible many times

and practiced it's teachings for many many years.  I have since moved away from the idea that this 

book is the word of God.  I also want to say that I don't know anything about donahue but would like

you to explain something.  How can you say that the bible version of God is real based on history? 

I always thought that one must believe by faith, which defined within the bible is the substance of

things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen.  As concerning the future I once had a vision

or dream, "I don't know which" where I was taken to what looked like a small river.  I could look into

this river and think or focus on anything and I could see the event appear within the stream.  I could

see the past or the future just by thinking about it.  I then got the idea to see what the winning

numbers would be in the next drawing and "bamm" they appeared.  The two beings that were with

me became very angry because of this and I had to leave.  I did however get the impression that

all events as we understand them are predetermined and that everything is simultaneous like the

information on a record.  One can place the needle anywhere on the record so to speak and the 

music plays.  The order of the information is what we call time but is meaningless in the grand scheme

of things because the record is already finished.   I have many old movies from the 30's and 40's and

can watch people that are long dead just as they were 70 to 80 years ago.  I can't interact with them

but I can see and hear them.  I don't claim to have the answers just an opinion of what I have observed

Life is a very strange event that will always be shorter then the time needed to figure it out.

RL

RL,  when i can devote the proper time for a response to this,  i will.

hopefully later tonight

VISION

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

i got my "facts straight" ........BY re-reading the thread start to finish and it went down just like i said....

tiggs made the comment about it being nothing but luck,  and that was after you took a swipe at him about "tiggs maybe reading something and explaining how it was just luck",  and then you went into your predictable sarcastic - jerk mode by telling him to get his head out of his a$$.

you just think you can mess with people like that,  but you "don't have to" belly up to the bar when you start something.

really though,  what makes it obvious about you,  is your continued excuses when you can't back up what you claim.

i just think it's funny how much you scream and yell.........until it's your turn,  then you whine and cry.

aaron c. donahue is a phony who never did what you claimed he did,  period.

THAT is the "facts"

Hey Vision DUD...I knew you had your head up your ass. You read the wrong thread because you stumbled upon this one without knowing that this debate started on another thread. I hate babysitting.

Below is where this started.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/222874

And below is where he called me a nutcase.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/222874/1830809

Now, when you get your facts straight, it'll be a miracle.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I just read up on this guy online and he's apparently a magician.

His brother has written a bunch of stuff about how Aaron can predict lottery numbers and claims he did. He's a magician too, by the way.

Aaron looks like a young kid with a smirk on his face like he just killed the cat.

I'm one of those who never believed Uri Geller was bending spoons with his mind. Turns out he was a magician too.

Throw in all this Lucifer mumbo jumbo and I arrive at my own personal verdict: Whack-job.

Uri Geller was caught red handed as a fake. Aaron posted his predictions for 6 consecutive days ahead of the each drawing and multitudes watched him like a hawk. He was right on 5 of the days because on the 6th day he inverted a 6 or a 9 the wrong way and it thre him off.

He also predicted where a lady's location was in the exact place, from miles away using remote viewing. This was done on the Sci-fi channel while being observed very closely, making sure he had no outside contact from his room.

The military used Remote viewing a while back to spy on the enemy, and Ed Dames was heavily involved in that program. If you do a really extensive research on him, you wouldn't compare him with Uri Geller. That guy is simply a fraud.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Uri Geller was caught red handed as a fake. Aaron posted his predictions for 6 consecutive days ahead of the each drawing and multitudes watched him like a hawk. He was right on 5 of the days because on the 6th day he inverted a 6 or a 9 the wrong way and it thre him off.

He also predicted where a lady's location was in the exact place, from miles away using remote viewing. This was done on the Sci-fi channel while being observed very closely, making sure he had no outside contact from his room.

The military used Remote viewing a while back to spy on the enemy, and Ed Dames was heavily involved in that program. If you do a really extensive research on him, you wouldn't compare him with Uri Geller. That guy is simply a fraud.

He's a magician. His job is to fool people, to trick people, to create illusions.

A lot of people believe that Criss Angel, the Mindfreak guy can really levitate. They'll swear to it. But that's his job to make people believe that.

The military tried to spy on the Soviets with Remote Viewing after learning the Soviets were experimenting with it themselves.. The military dropped the Remote Viewing program after employing the best Remote Viewing experts in the world for a number of years and getting dismal accuracy in their trials and testing. They pumped a lot of time and tons of money into it and found out that it didn't work like all it's proponents swore it did.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 15