Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 2 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

That is correct.  Remote viewing is not used to see the future and it is very doubtful if remote viewing is real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

That is incorrect. Check out Aaron C. Donahue's site where he predicted publicly multiple times, and was correct in picking p-3 numbers. He does this for a living, because he said he likes to have more time for doing things he wants instead of working.

But it is difficult to see numbers. He and others like Ed Dames say numbers are difficult, but after Aaron was taught by Ed Dames, he went on to study remote viewing further determined to pick numbers, and he succeeded. But even Aaron says it takes a lot of energy out of him, and it takes a few hours for him to do this. He actually bought a large house or store or something and turned it into a temple of some kind so he could have the silence to perform his ritual. He complained that at his house it was too noisy.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I read the book - there is nothing to try....LOL

Spend the money on lottery tickets - not the book.

THIS!!!!!!!.........

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Joker -- Do you think Aaron has the solution?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2010, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Joker -- Do you think Aaron has the solution?

He may have, but he's vague on how to plug the numbers he sees into the formula he uses to get the winning number. He uses PI and 666 with some additions or something like that.

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
          Member #91718
          May 23, 2010
          690 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Joker -- If you don't mind me asking... do you win most of the time playing pick 3.

United States
            Member #97951
            September 28, 2010
            241 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

That is incorrect. Check out Aaron C. Donahue's site where he predicted publicly multiple times, and was correct in picking p-3 numbers. He does this for a living, because he said he likes to have more time for doing things he wants instead of working.

But it is difficult to see numbers. He and others like Ed Dames say numbers are difficult, but after Aaron was taught by Ed Dames, he went on to study remote viewing further determined to pick numbers, and he succeeded. But even Aaron says it takes a lot of energy out of him, and it takes a few hours for him to do this. He actually bought a large house or store or something and turned it into a temple of some kind so he could have the silence to perform his ritual. He complained that at his house it was too noisy.

so you are aware of that, so what does luck have to d owith winning when you can see numbers.Some people doubt remote viewing and ar absolute when they don't know anything about it, just  because they can't do it they think the same for everybody.I will never remote view numbers to prove anything to anyone,if i do it i do it to help.It takes a lot of energy, you can actually loose weight remote viewing, but no its not a gym.I rarely use remote viewing.With remote viewing you can travel in time while doing it to grasp numbers.Did you heaer about the man who had the same dream twice about hitting miilions, well in reality he won twice and with more than he ever dreamed.Let it go, play for fun and will will win more often.If you don't believe me keep playing with deperation to win and you will see where it will take you.I've read stories of people playing for years the same numbers and checking them everynight, finally the day they last expect it or when they forget to check their tickets they win unexpectedly.

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

He may have, but he's vague on how to plug the numbers he sees into the formula he uses to get the winning number. He uses PI and 666 with some additions or something like that.

You made a very good point he  has to be vague, but he leaves clues you have to break that code.I discovered something that he probably uses and is noyt telling anybody, i don't blame him. What i have found to be maybe the key to winning jackpots.I can only tell you that there are three different sets of numbers you should play to really increase your chances.I might reveal it in a forum.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2010, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Telekinesis:  Do you have it?  Try using only your mind to move something like a paper clip, the needle on a compass, a speck of dust, a coin like in the movie Ghost.  Did it move?  Try every day for a month.  Build up your mental muscles.

Remote Viewing:  Put yourself into a lite trance.  Pretend you are going to your desk to the draw folder where you keep your list of lottery draw history.  Look for a record of a future date and draw.  Write the numbers down. 

Win Every Time:  Play a wheel that 100% guarantees a prize.  Win 8 times out of 10, play an 80% wheel.

BobP

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7298 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Donahue uses the formula X/Pi + 666.

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    usa
                    United States
                    Member #89197
                    April 2, 2010
                    2817 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

WE are waiting with baited breath basil. LMAOCool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19823 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Telekinesis:  Do you have it?  Try using only your mind to move something like a paper clip, the needle on a compass, a speck of dust, a coin like in the movie Ghost.  Did it move?  Try every day for a month.  Build up your mental muscles.

Remote Viewing:  Put yourself into a lite trance.  Pretend you are going to your desk to the draw folder where you keep your list of lottery draw history.  Look for a record of a future date and draw.  Write the numbers down. 

Win Every Time:  Play a wheel that 100% guarantees a prize.  Win 8 times out of 10, play an 80% wheel.

BobP

I guess with a $10-$20 budget, I will have to find some other ways to win.

Pretend you are going to your desk to the draw folder where you keep your list of lottery draw history.

All my draw histories are in files on my computer, I never use paper or folders.

Play a wheel that 100% guarantees a prize. 

The only wheel I know with a 100% guarantee of a prize is for a 649 game.  With 163 lines, it guarantees a match3 which only pays $2 with Ohio Classic Lotto.  If only I could pick 163 lines that had never matched 4 and still have the guarantee I might have a larger win.

Oh I forgot about MegaBall and PowerBall, if I play enough lines to cover all 39 or 46 bonus numbers I'm guaranteed at least a 0+1 which pays $2 or $3.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2010, 2:48 am - IP Logged

I guess with a $10-$20 budget, I will have to find some other ways to win.

Pretend you are going to your desk to the draw folder where you keep your list of lottery draw history.

All my draw histories are in files on my computer, I never use paper or folders.

Play a wheel that 100% guarantees a prize. 

The only wheel I know with a 100% guarantee of a prize is for a 649 game.  With 163 lines, it guarantees a match3 which only pays $2 with Ohio Classic Lotto.  If only I could pick 163 lines that had never matched 4 and still have the guarantee I might have a larger win.

Oh I forgot about MegaBall and PowerBall, if I play enough lines to cover all 39 or 46 bonus numbers I'm guaranteed at least a 0+1 which pays $2 or $3.

Come on RJOh, you have to adapt to the system or adapt the system to you.  In your trance, pretend you are working on the computer, go to the draw history file and find a draw that hasn't taken place yet. 

You can make wheels for any size game using the same method of a 3if3 plus 3if4 wheel for an overall 3if6 outcome.  In the same way two 3if3 wheels make a 3if5 overall.  I would never play one, that's why the ads fail to mention picky little details like that. 

The theory would be: People win three numbers all the time without even trying.  If they already have three numbers guaranteed and get lucky and also get three numbers, well the two sets of three combined would make six.  The thinking is total bs not that bs has ever been a problem advertising something.

With $20 you can make a 100% (49,6,2,6)=19 wheel using all the numbers.  Doesn't guarantee a prize, but does spread you across the grid nicely.  Might even be a good way to play if the combinations could be optimized for the way you think the draw will go filter wise.   

1  4  5  6  7  8
                         1  4  8 23 39 40
                         2 14 15 21 29 30
                         2 15 18 21 24 25
                         3 41 43 47 48 49
                         3 43 44 45 46 48
                         5  6  7 23 39 40
                         9 15 17 19 20 22
                         9 17 22 26 35 36
                        10 11 12 13 31 33
                        10 11 16 27 28 34
                        10 11 32 37 38 42
                        12 13 16 32 34 42
                        12 13 27 28 37 38
                        14 18 24 25 29 30
                        16 31 33 34 37 38
                        18 19 20 26 35 36
                        27 28 31 32 33 42
                        41 44 45 46 47 49
                        end 100% (49,6,2,6)=19
                        btw: Don't play the pointer numbers, exchange them for your own best picks.

BobP

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5591 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2010, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Lustig was on Fox News this morning. He mostly talked about scratchoffs. He didn't say anything I didn't know before, but to an occassional player he might give them some things to think about. For example, he said to go on the state's lottery website to see how many top prize tickets are left before buying tics. To me, that's common knowledge, but my wife, who only buys scratchers for me at Christmas, she didn't know that. She always just buys whatever looks good to her (typical woman, LOL).

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19823 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Come on RJOh, you have to adapt to the system or adapt the system to you.  In your trance, pretend you are working on the computer, go to the draw history file and find a draw that hasn't taken place yet. 

You can make wheels for any size game using the same method of a 3if3 plus 3if4 wheel for an overall 3if6 outcome.  In the same way two 3if3 wheels make a 3if5 overall.  I would never play one, that's why the ads fail to mention picky little details like that. 

The theory would be: People win three numbers all the time without even trying.  If they already have three numbers guaranteed and get lucky and also get three numbers, well the two sets of three combined would make six.  The thinking is total bs not that bs has ever been a problem advertising something.

With $20 you can make a 100% (49,6,2,6)=19 wheel using all the numbers.  Doesn't guarantee a prize, but does spread you across the grid nicely.  Might even be a good way to play if the combinations could be optimized for the way you think the draw will go filter wise.   

1  4  5  6  7  8
                             1  4  8 23 39 40
                             2 14 15 21 29 30
                             2 15 18 21 24 25
                             3 41 43 47 48 49
                             3 43 44 45 46 48
                             5  6  7 23 39 40
                             9 15 17 19 20 22
                             9 17 22 26 35 36
                            10 11 12 13 31 33
                            10 11 16 27 28 34
                            10 11 32 37 38 42
                            12 13 16 32 34 42
                            12 13 27 28 37 38
                            14 18 24 25 29 30
                            16 31 33 34 37 38
                            18 19 20 26 35 36
                            27 28 31 32 33 42
                            41 44 45 46 47 49
                            end 100% (49,6,2,6)=19
                            btw: Don't play the pointer numbers, exchange them for your own best picks.

BobP

Thanks Bod, that's a tight and efficient 49,6,2,6 wheel, even CoverMaster couldn't come near that on a single pass.  I might use it the next time I play all 49 numbers in Classic Lotto. 

I was looking at CL history and it showed that had I played only numbers that hit 5-10 times in the previous 65 drawings that 18% of the time I would have had all six numbers in the mix and 3 or more of the winning numbers 97% of the time.  For Monday that would be a pool of 35 numbers so now I'm looking for a good 35,6,3,6 wheel preferable with 20 or less lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #97951
                              September 28, 2010
                              241 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Lustig was on Fox News this morning. He mostly talked about scratchoffs. He didn't say anything I didn't know before, but to an occassional player he might give them some things to think about. For example, he said to go on the state's lottery website to see how many top prize tickets are left before buying tics. To me, that's common knowledge, but my wife, who only buys scratchers for me at Christmas, she didn't know that. She always just buys whatever looks good to her (typical woman, LOL).

Do you think anyone will expose a secret to win the lotto on Tv.

Page 2 of 15