Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Hey Vision DUD...I knew you had your head up your ass. You read the wrong thread because you stumbled upon this one without knowing that this debate started on another thread. I hate babysitting.

Below is where this started.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/222874

And below is where he called me a nutcase.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/222874/1830809

Now, when you get your facts straight, it'll be a miracle.

now all of a sudden i am supposed to go back thru multiple threads to see where stuff begins?   how am i supposed to know that?   your addition in life isn't on an unbiased scale,  that's for dang sure.

what i stated (based on what i observed in this thread) still remains true,  your a disrespectful jerk to people that don't "agree" with you.   you cussed at him because you have no self control.

tiggs STILL started out stating it was luck,  and then proceeded to give you what you give everyone else.   big whoop

you deserved it

actually,  you are the one that trolls around in here and calls people names because you can't handle your business.

i still think it's hysterical (and hypocritical) that you cry foul when tiggs gave you a  microcasm  of what you do to people in here time and time again. 

you whined and cussed me out,  just because i had the nerve to call you on your stated fallacy 

a fallacy for which you still cannot qualify,  despite multiple chances to do so.

2 for one deal for the board.

both you AND donahue cannot back up what they claim is "true"

the true miracle of this board won't be when an LP member wins a jackpot and posts it. 

the true miracle is watching you be a respectful human being that doesn't blow a bowel when they come across someone with whom they disagree,  and then cussing them out, and given your unrepentant repeated behavior over years of time,  the odds of that happening are far greater than any "lottery odds".

throw in your unwillingness to back up things you claim, and blaiming others for being unwilling to do so,  i don't even want to know the odds of that "occurance"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Uri Geller was caught red handed as a fake. Aaron posted his predictions for 6 consecutive days ahead of the each drawing and multitudes watched him like a hawk. He was right on 5 of the days because on the 6th day he inverted a 6 or a 9 the wrong way and it thre him off.

He also predicted where a lady's location was in the exact place, from miles away using remote viewing. This was done on the Sci-fi channel while being observed very closely, making sure he had no outside contact from his room.

The military used Remote viewing a while back to spy on the enemy, and Ed Dames was heavily involved in that program. If you do a really extensive research on him, you wouldn't compare him with Uri Geller. That guy is simply a fraud.

(1)  you STILL have not brought aaron donahue's "numbers" pre draw front and center in this thread.

it's not because you can't find it on the web,   because you already exposed yourself as a "resourceful guy"  when it comes to web search thingy's.   the reason you haven't,  is you know my pick-a-part skills will reveal his "accurate prediction" isn't what it's touted to be under pick-a-part scrutiny.

the guy can't do anything,  and is a con artist.  he can't see "into the future",  and no one else can either.

which leads me to your 2nd "assertion".

(2)  "if"  aaron donahue "saw" what you claimed he did ( a lady's location),   he accomplished it via demonic help.

demons are spirit beings involved in the deception of mankind (to steer people from trusting in God alone for future tense scenarios),  and this is easily accomplished by demons because it's in the here and now,   a "real time" event.   

demonic posssessed people do these things all  the time because they can.   demons can relay info in the spiritual world in real time not because of omniscience,  but because you are dealing with spiritual communication abilities that transcend our capabilities.    it doesn't take much "time" for one demon physically present in one location to relay info to another demon in a completely different location hundreds / thousands of miles apart.   it's no great fete.

just because they can do that,  doesn't mean it's good.    it's not.  in fact,  consulting demonic "knowledge" is evil,  and to be strictly avoided,  for which aaron donahue has no conscience about.   in fact,  he courts it fully

so real time "events" are nothing on the scale of "amazing believability".   it's deceptive garbage

it's the future that is the golden nugget,  because THAT little accomplishment equals the perpetrator the designation of "god",  because only God truly knows the future.

demons will tell people something will happen,  and then they will set about to manufacturing that occurance later on so as to "appear" that they can predict the future,  so they can deceive the "seeker".

that's why things like remote viewing and the like cannot be trusted for face value as "good" from the get go.

more often than not,  it's origin is demonic,   no matter what pretty little "package" it's wrapped up with under the xmas tree.

the line in the sand over what's of good origin,  and what's demonic in origin,  is what leads to God and His standards.

those are non negotiable

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I came across a  system that claims a winning very day if you can count from 1 to 10 you can learn it, do you think tha's possible. I'm not good with systems i'm better at remote viewing numbers.When my numbers are remotely viewed i  only posted them in the forums.Have any one experimented with richard Lustig's method?I have not read his method, but my friend has it, he challenged me to remotely view the main secret of winning huge jackpots according to his book.I think i discovered one and that is the secret that can be aplied to most lottery games.If my view is different from his, i will combine them if they are the same ,nothing new has been discovered.The book is big for a small simple secret that most people dont know.What is your opinion on richard Lustig new lottery book.

Its hard to believe that people on here want to win, but not one can say anything about richard Lustig's book, at least say they have it and used it if not what didn't work.I already got my answer and will not share it with members who are just looking to help themselves and give no feedback.I came up with an idea inspired by Richard and it proved to work before i got any good feedback.I don't belive anyone here bought the book which i now am holding.This might be my last forum .

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

visiondude

I am a little confused by some of your remarks, first let me say that I have read the bible many times

and practiced it's teachings for many many years.  I have since moved away from the idea that this 

book is the word of God.  I also want to say that I don't know anything about donahue but would like

you to explain something.  How can you say that the bible version of God is real based on history? 

I always thought that one must believe by faith, which defined within the bible is the substance of

things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen.  As concerning the future I once had a vision

or dream, "I don't know which" where I was taken to what looked like a small river.  I could look into

this river and think or focus on anything and I could see the event appear within the stream.  I could

see the past or the future just by thinking about it.  I then got the idea to see what the winning

numbers would be in the next drawing and "bamm" they appeared.  The two beings that were with

me became very angry because of this and I had to leave.  I did however get the impression that

all events as we understand them are predetermined and that everything is simultaneous like the

information on a record.  One can place the needle anywhere on the record so to speak and the 

music plays.  The order of the information is what we call time but is meaningless in the grand scheme

of things because the record is already finished.   I have many old movies from the 30's and 40's and

can watch people that are long dead just as they were 70 to 80 years ago.  I can't interact with them

but I can see and hear them.  I don't claim to have the answers just an opinion of what I have observed

Life is a very strange event that will always be shorter then the time needed to figure it out.

RL

RL, 

read my demonic activity / proclivities explanation i gave to joker,  and see if that also answers the question(s)  you had for me.

if it doesn't,  be specific which ones i need to address more specifically,  and i will be glad to back up what i say.

i am going to be away for the weekend riding my bike along the calif coast (right among all the "nuts" rdrngr),  so i cannot post in length about it till i get back.

VISION

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

now all of a sudden i am supposed to go back thru multiple threads to see where stuff begins?   how am i supposed to know that?   your addition in life isn't on an unbiased scale,  that's for dang sure.

what i stated (based on what i observed in this thread) still remains true,  your a disrespectful jerk to people that don't "agree" with you.   you cussed at him because you have no self control.

tiggs STILL started out stating it was luck,  and then proceeded to give you what you give everyone else.   big whoop

you deserved it

actually,  you are the one that trolls around in here and calls people names because you can't handle your business.

i still think it's hysterical (and hypocritical) that you cry foul when tiggs gave you a  microcasm  of what you do to people in here time and time again. 

you whined and cussed me out,  just because i had the nerve to call you on your stated fallacy 

a fallacy for which you still cannot qualify,  despite multiple chances to do so.

2 for one deal for the board.

both you AND donahue cannot back up what they claim is "true"

the true miracle of this board won't be when an LP member wins a jackpot and posts it. 

the true miracle is watching you be a respectful human being that doesn't blow a bowel when they come across someone with whom they disagree,  and then cussing them out, and given your unrepentant repeated behavior over years of time,  the odds of that happening are far greater than any "lottery odds".

throw in your unwillingness to back up things you claim, and blaiming others for being unwilling to do so,  i don't even want to know the odds of that "occurance"

now all of a sudden i am supposed to go back thru multiple threads to see where stuff begins?

No, but don't assume you know something, talking out of your ass, and then you wouldn't of made a fool of yourself. DUH !

I only give back what I get in return, and BTW, you haven't seen anything even resembling a direspectful jerk buddy, only because I respect Todd's site, and in actuality, If I really wrote what i wanted to write, I'd get kicked off this site in a heartbeat. You don't know me from Adam.

You come here in the middle of a thread pointing your finger, while talking out of your ass. Then....when you finally realized that you put your foot in your mouth, you start digging and say that I deserved it. When it's too hard to tuck your tail between your legs, you lower yourself to a caveman. You've got to do better than that.

What you need is a dose of reality, and wake up from that religious stupor you are brainwashed in. You're a typical Bible thumper who's a dime a dozen. Holier than thou crap. Everyone else is wrong and I have a monopoly on truth. What a load of crap.....WAKE UP!.......One mind bending hypocrisy after the other with you people........My God is better than yours, and you'll go to HELL.....

Join the 21st Century and then come talk to me about FACTS !

Do you really expect me to take you seriously?

P.S. Meteorites streaking through the skies are not believed to be a sign from God anymore.............(Just in case you haven't been updated yet).......Bang Head

United States
            Member #97951
            September 28, 2010
            241 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

(1)  you STILL have not brought aaron donahue's "numbers" pre draw front and center in this thread.

it's not because you can't find it on the web,   because you already exposed yourself as a "resourceful guy"  when it comes to web search thingy's.   the reason you haven't,  is you know my pick-a-part skills will reveal his "accurate prediction" isn't what it's touted to be under pick-a-part scrutiny.

the guy can't do anything,  and is a con artist.  he can't see "into the future",  and no one else can either.

which leads me to your 2nd "assertion".

(2)  "if"  aaron donahue "saw" what you claimed he did ( a lady's location),   he accomplished it via demonic help.

demons are spirit beings involved in the deception of mankind (to steer people from trusting in God alone for future tense scenarios),  and this is easily accomplished by demons because it's in the here and now,   a "real time" event.   

demonic posssessed people do these things all  the time because they can.   demons can relay info in the spiritual world in real time not because of omniscience,  but because you are dealing with spiritual communication abilities that transcend our capabilities.    it doesn't take much "time" for one demon physically present in one location to relay info to another demon in a completely different location hundreds / thousands of miles apart.   it's no great fete.

just because they can do that,  doesn't mean it's good.    it's not.  in fact,  consulting demonic "knowledge" is evil,  and to be strictly avoided,  for which aaron donahue has no conscience about.   in fact,  he courts it fully

so real time "events" are nothing on the scale of "amazing believability".   it's deceptive garbage

it's the future that is the golden nugget,  because THAT little accomplishment equals the perpetrator the designation of "god",  because only God truly knows the future.

demons will tell people something will happen,  and then they will set about to manufacturing that occurance later on so as to "appear" that they can predict the future,  so they can deceive the "seeker".

that's why things like remote viewing and the like cannot be trusted for face value as "good" from the get go.

more often than not,  it's origin is demonic,   no matter what pretty little "package" it's wrapped up with under the xmas tree.

the line in the sand over what's of good origin,  and what's demonic in origin,  is what leads to God and His standards.

those are non negotiable

I agree that's why i don't get into teaching remote view on line. there are many factors to be considered and knowkedge of what you are doing that are necessary to stay in the right path with remote viewing.Aaron does have the ability to remote view but the source is demonic.When sources are demonic you will see that the end is destruction.I use my own approach on it dealing with the consciousness of the mind nothing else to remote view, i don't channel spirits, or use candles.I believe in Jesus and i'm aware of the power given to me as a human being.Only God can be accurate with future. remote viewing is not prophecy it invovles the ability of the mind which isn't perfect, but more reliable than guessing.Everyone has this ability it is natural if it only involves the mind, without any other influences.its all knowledge, and you can receive that knowlege in a higher conscience.Don't confuse remote viewing with witch craft ,spiritism, santeria or any spiritual practices.It is done the same way you do when you read and think.

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2010, 1:16 am - IP Logged

even going back to the thread YOU pointed out,  all you did was prove who you really are.

before delta draw came on this site,  you maintained the ever so coveted roll of head LP purposeful / disrespectful jerk to others.

besides delta,  there isn't one member in the thousands of LP members who cuss out people on a regular basis.

now that's some "accomplishment".

it would be one thing if you could actually back up your bravdo,  but you can't,  and that makes it glaringly worse.

the truth about you came out of your own mouth,  all i did was provide a platform for which you could take your own dive off of.

you stated....."If I really wrote what i wanted to write, I'd get kicked off this site in a heartbeat".

exactly. 

don't we already know that.   gee,  your holding back on us,  eh?

and "we" just thought you were only nasty as your  posts in here revealed you to be on occasion.

how privilidged  "we" feel to only get to experience a 1/3rd of the "real joker"

whatev.   remember what i said about predictability not always being a good thing?

all i did was keep my promise i made to you a long time ago.

don't call people names just because you have self control issues

and back up what you start,  seeing how you ALWAYS demand that of others,  and whine when they don't.

and still no donahue "proof"

that in and of it's standalone fact descibes perfectly who you really are(nt)

you should save all that time and money you throw at the lottery,  and expend it on social skills and human cohesive communication efforts.

until then,  it would be a moot point for a person like you to win a JP anyway

what's your personal best (time-wise) in a relationship before you cuss someone out when they disagree with you.

take that "number"  to dr phil

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2010, 1:23 am - IP Logged

I agree that's why i don't get into teaching remote view on line. there are many factors to be considered and knowkedge of what you are doing that are necessary to stay in the right path with remote viewing.Aaron does have the ability to remote view but the source is demonic.When sources are demonic you will see that the end is destruction.I use my own approach on it dealing with the consciousness of the mind nothing else to remote view, i don't channel spirits, or use candles.I believe in Jesus and i'm aware of the power given to me as a human being.Only God can be accurate with future. remote viewing is not prophecy it invovles the ability of the mind which isn't perfect, but more reliable than guessing.Everyone has this ability it is natural if it only involves the mind, without any other influences.its all knowledge, and you can receive that knowlege in a higher conscience.Don't confuse remote viewing with witch craft ,spiritism, santeria or any spiritual practices.It is done the same way you do when you read and think.

for face value,  from what i can see so far until we delve into it deeper,  i can kinda see what your getting at (or at least because i wish for "good results",   i think i do).

anyway,  when i return,  i would like to delve into this deeper so as to be more specific about aim vs origin.

VISION

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2010, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

even going back to the thread YOU pointed out,  all you did was prove who you really are.

before delta draw came on this site,  you maintained the ever so coveted roll of head LP purposeful / disrespectful jerk to others.

besides delta,  there isn't one member in the thousands of LP members who cuss out people on a regular basis.

now that's some "accomplishment".

it would be one thing if you could actually back up your bravdo,  but you can't,  and that makes it glaringly worse.

the truth about you came out of your own mouth,  all i did was provide a platform for which you could take your own dive off of.

you stated....."If I really wrote what i wanted to write, I'd get kicked off this site in a heartbeat".

exactly. 

don't we already know that.   gee,  your holding back on us,  eh?

and "we" just thought you were only nasty as your  posts in here revealed you to be on occasion.

how privilidged  "we" feel to only get to experience a 1/3rd of the "real joker"

whatev.   remember what i said about predictability not always being a good thing?

all i did was keep my promise i made to you a long time ago.

don't call people names just because you have self control issues

and back up what you start,  seeing how you ALWAYS demand that of others,  and whine when they don't.

and still no donahue "proof"

that in and of it's standalone fact descibes perfectly who you really are(nt)

you should save all that time and money you throw at the lottery,  and expend it on social skills and human cohesive communication efforts.

until then,  it would be a moot point for a person like you to win a JP anyway

what's your personal best (time-wise) in a relationship before you cuss someone out when they disagree with you.

take that "number"  to dr phil

You're just like Tiggs. You avoid the issues and continue talking out of your ass.

I wish I had a link to show you concerning Donahue and his predictions before the drawings. That was more than 6 years ago. Even If i did have one, you'd come up with the same old BS. You wouldn't believe it, and guess what...I really don't give a rat's ass If you do or not.

Stop wasting my time and go do what you Bible thumpers do so well.

Aren't there any impressionable toddlers you can go and brainwash?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

for face value,  from what i can see so far until we delve into it deeper,  i can kinda see what your getting at (or at least because i wish for "good results",   i think i do).

anyway,  when i return,  i would like to delve into this deeper so as to be more specific about aim vs origin.

VISION

vision thanks for taking over but your just beating a dead horse..tiggs got tired of junior joker's act..He says the same thing over and over and also has a potty mouth..Guess he don't know there's women and children on here..Let's all just live in the real world and let junior joker float out there somewhere..Thanks again vision..

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

RL, 

read my demonic activity / proclivities explanation i gave to joker,  and see if that also answers the question(s)  you had for me.

if it doesn't,  be specific which ones i need to address more specifically,  and i will be glad to back up what i say.

i am going to be away for the weekend riding my bike along the calif coast (right among all the "nuts" rdrngr),  so i cannot post in length about it till i get back.

VISION

" (right among all the "nuts" rdrngr),"

Hippys   &   Crazys

(Fruits and nuts!)

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

vision thanks for taking over but your just beating a dead horse..tiggs got tired of junior joker's act..He says the same thing over and over and also has a potty mouth..Guess he don't know there's women and children on here..Let's all just live in the real world and let junior joker float out there somewhere..Thanks again vision..

You'll never get tired of plastering the word "Luck" a thousand times all over the place like graffiti...Talk about beating a dead horse. Maybe you should lead by example.....

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

You'll never get tired of plastering the word "Luck" a thousand times all over the place like graffiti...Talk about beating a dead horse. Maybe you should lead by example.....

Beddy byes time so nighty night junior and "GOOD LUCK"....That's what we said in the olden days long before you was around and we still say it..We be allowed to say it..Look it up in the Dictionary and you'll see a pic of tiggs there..Nighy night and sweet dreams..Maybe you'll see some "LUCKY" numbers in your dreams..

Pure luck

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Beddy byes time so nighty night junior and "GOOD LUCK"....That's what we said in the olden days long before you was around and we still say it..We be allowed to say it..Look it up in the Dictionary and you'll see a pic of tiggs there..Nighy night and sweet dreams..Maybe you'll see some "LUCKY" numbers in your dreams..

It's such a shame that a man in your years hasn't had his eyes opened up a lot more by now. When I was 12 my eyes were more open than yours will be when your 117 years old.

What a shame....

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Vision

Here are just a few of the concerns I have to the bible being the word of God

Order of creation, 2 different stories chap. !&2

Who were the men Cain was afraid would Kill him

Epic of Gilgamesh: Abrahm was from UR modern day Iraq

The epic of Gilgamesh tells a story of the flood and also
                              of a hairy man of great strenth that was subdued by a lady
                              of the evening which seems the very close to Samson in judges

The OT was written in Babalon while in captivity

Samaritans rejected new Hebrew history that was writtten
                              while in captivity

The Samaritans were Hebrews not taken to Babalon. Seems when
                              the Hebrews returned they had a new version of history, IE, Bible
                              that included many things that seem to come from other cultures

The Samaritans were rejected because they did not follow this new
                              history.

Jesus taught in the parable of the good Samaritan that his actions
                              were more acceptable then the leaders of the temple.   

The Exodus, The way I understand it is that everyone over the age of
                              20 had to die off, It is estimated that over 2 million people would
                              have died but no graves have ever been found.

Jericho was destroyed before the time of Joshua

These are just a few things that are known by most and I don't want to
                              make this a bible study.

Here at LP I see claims made by many people of systems that have given
                              them a way to pick numbers while others want proof by posting the numbers
                              before they are drawn. I posted a system that I use a few months back and
                              really wish that I would have kept it to myself because of all the time it
                              takes to do something like that.  I have decided to use this post as most
                              others do by just typing mindless entertainment for others to read.   

If someone said that they had "Old Scratch" himself giving them the numbers
                              I don't think I would give it another thought. Maybe they do, and maybe they
                              don't but who really cares. If someone told me god gives them the numbers I
                              would still feel the same way.

The Idea of a God cannot be proven one way or the other. The only thing a person
                              can do is to try to convince someone to believe he is real. Jesus said that those
                              that believe could do even greater things. This would go along way to converting
                              me but I guess no one believes anymore.

I think that most of these sayings were added hype to make it more attractive
                              just like some of the systems here at LP. Take them or leave them it seems to
                              boil down to what one believes. I think it a little odd that even those that
                              say they believe can't agree with other believers.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 6 of 15