Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 13 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

ESP...Every Stupid People believes in ESP..What a bunch garbage..ESP is just guessing..If you can show tiggs you can move and objet with your mind then tiggs will believe..Once in Bradenton Fla tiggs son was helping set up a stage show for the Amazing Kreskin,you know one of your mind readers..He said he was setting up the stage and there was so many strings and gagets it had to be phony..BINGO..The great Kreskin a phony..All these so called mind readers and people who can move objets with thier minds have been proven wrong over the years and still you believe in that junk..All you can do with the lottery is guess at the numbers and have fun doing it...NEXT!!!..

Tiggs, you are hopeless.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, you are hopeless.

Why thank you..tiggs will close with not "good luck" but to you joker "good ESP"..tee hee tee hee.....God,oops there's that God word again,tiggs is good..

Pure luck

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

How would you know what tiggs believes in?..tiggs has not preached to you one time...on like you who has preached time after time after time..This all started when tiggs said "good luck" and you went off on the deep end..Grow up junior..

I see. If i don't agree, that means I went off the deep end. But when you reply to every post as much as I have to yours, you didn't go off the deep end....it's a one way street for you. As long as I shut up and nod my head agreement, then that'll make me sane and you correct.

I gotta keep asking myself why I waste my time arguing with you. A person  like you who has no clue about what he is saying.

Maybe it was the Post office's fault...I don't know. Strangely enough, i forgot to mention that the person in NY who liked to change the subject when he was stumped, also worked in the Post office.

Both of you are nuts.

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

I see. If i don't agree, that means I went off the deep end. But when you reply to every post as much as I have to yours, you didn't go off the deep end....it's a one way street for you. As long as I shut up and nod my head agreement, then that'll make me sane and you correct.

I gotta keep asking myself why I waste my time arguing with you. A person  like you who has no clue about what he is saying.

Maybe it was the Post office's fault...I don't know. Strangely enough, i forgot to mention that the person in NY who liked to change the subject when he was stumped, also worked in the Post office.

Both of you are nuts.

Both of us are nuts...Why thank you all mighty God joker..With this post you are starting to get it..The word of tiggs will go a long way in your life..Good ESP butty boy..

Pure luck

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Both of us are nuts...Why thank you all mighty God joker..With this post you are starting to get it..The word of tiggs will go a long way in your life..Good ESP butty boy..

Well done Tiggs the tiger. Step one to recovery is to stop being in denial. Good Job Tiggs......A+..... I'm proud of you. It takes balls to admit you're nuts.

Now......next step.....listen and learn.....

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
            light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

the 180 degree difference is joker is a disrespectful jerk to those with whom he disagree's,  especially to those of faith.

Dude, you, I, and just about anyone who has read our back and forth from the beginning knows that it never starts out as me being a jerk. Don't even pull that BS out here.

The whole "Prayer" thread started out as thoughtful exchanges. The exchanges begin to rot when you refuse to accept the evidence presented in clear daylight, and remain ignorant because of your agendas. I don't have any agendas. I look for truth, whereas you stick to material that has already been proven false over and over and over again. That is simply delusional.

I can only stand so much before it becomes futile. There's only so much I can say before I repeat myself and just say to heck with it. I'm not going to sit here and waste my energy trying to educate someone who has no interest to learn. Someone who will leave no room for change because he thinks he knows the end-all to everything. Someone who thinks he has the monopoly on truth.

When someone is that dense, and I pointed out to them, all of a sudden I'm a jerk, a prowler of the forums, etc.etc.etc.....

That is simply a cop out. You need to do better than that.

well then,  you truly are a psycho-illogically delusional individual (or a willful liar),  because archived footage of your 1st out of the gate comment on the "praying thread" was the usual sarcastic jerkitis intentional trouble causing non "discussion" first move on your part - just like i said about you.

like i 100% accurately stated about you,  you troll for sport,  and you aren't the least bit interested in the exchange of ideas mixed with respect.

here is your 1st comment on that thread.    right off the bat,  your a sarcastic jerk with ZERO good intent

Posted: June 12, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged Favorites

I'm not a religious person, but if I was I would only really pray for those that are sick and hungry, and that my loved ones be kept out of harms way.  There are millions of people that are a lot less fortunate than us.  Why should God let us win over them?

Yup..like when athelets in Football pray to win. 20,000 kids die everyday in 3rd world countries, but make sure the Steelers win.

*************************************************************************************

you read any further on in the praying thread about your posts,  and it's even more apparent that you aren't looking  for a  respectful exchange,  but a fight.   

you bring this on yourself,   so you get "me",  so that you don't get the idea you can trash Christianity for sport.

here is the link to the praying thread,  so people can see for themselves you are what i said you are...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215710

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I don't make the rules, and more importantly, religions don't make the rules either. But what free thinkers have is an edge because they have open minds to the fluid universe, whereas you people are fixed for eternity. Nothing changes except for the same old tired blabber from books that were written by men who didn't know diddly squat about the universe around them.

Quote..."The moon hangeth upon nothing"...Scribblings from the Bible from a man who knew nothing about how the universe works, so he makes up nonsense supposedly given to him by God to explain everything. That example is just one of thousands created by men to control humans.

All those nonsensical rules by religion is why we have wars around this world. People killing themselves left and right in the name of religion. Fighting over who's God is better than the other.

If you can't see those red flags, then there is no hope for you.

"fluid universe" is an excuse designed as an attempt to exclude Gods authority over His creation,  and specifically an individual life,  such as you are attempting  without success,  because eventual death awaits us all,  and beyond the grave is God awaiting,  and the end of "fluidity"

"fluid"  means making it up as i go along,  and adding or subtracting to suit my immediate whim.   anything goes

that's chaotic,  where Gods standards breed a once-and-for-all  for EVERYONE,  and is measured the same exact way with one "ruler" as a measuring stick,  and that's "symbiotic",  and the opposite of chaotic.

the moon literally does hang upon nothing,  because it floats in space as it where.

wanna guess who put it there,  and more importantly WHO keeps it there,  and insures it's perfect rotation,  vs a chaotic / catastrophic plunder into our planet?

a good reminder is that all the "naysayers" of science,  not one of them is able to change that rotation

the author of those words spoke perfect science,  without the intricate knowledge we now possess, technology wise,  of why it does. 

unfortunately for you,  you have chosen to be blind TO perfect scientific biblical representation,  pre planetarium "knowledge".

you just inadvertantly helped the biblical record become MORE trustworthy as not being "just another book" 

THANK YOU

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

well then,  you truly are a psycho-illogically delusional individual (or a willful liar),  because archived footage of your 1st out of the gate comment on the "praying thread" was the usual sarcastic jerkitis intentional trouble causing non "discussion" first move on your part - just like i said about you.

like i 100% accurately stated about you,  you troll for sport,  and you aren't the least bit interested in the exchange of ideas mixed with respect.

here is your 1st comment on that thread.    right off the bat,  your a sarcastic jerk with ZERO good intent

Posted: June 12, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged Favorites

I'm not a religious person, but if I was I would only really pray for those that are sick and hungry, and that my loved ones be kept out of harms way.  There are millions of people that are a lot less fortunate than us.  Why should God let us win over them?

Yup..like when athelets in Football pray to win. 20,000 kids die everyday in 3rd world countries, but make sure the Steelers win.

*************************************************************************************

you read any further on in the praying thread about your posts,  and it's even more apparent that you aren't looking  for a  respectful exchange,  but a fight.   

you bring this on yourself,   so you get "me",  so that you don't get the idea you can trash Christianity for sport.

here is the link to the praying thread,  so people can see for themselves you are what i said you are...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215710

And In all that time that has passed, you still haven't answered the question, and you never will.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

"fluid universe" is an excuse designed as an attempt to exclude Gods authority over His creation,  and specifically an individual life,  such as you are attempting  without success,  because eventual death awaits us all,  and beyond the grave is God awaiting,  and the end of "fluidity"

"fluid"  means making it up as i go along,  and adding or subtracting to suit my immediate whim.   anything goes

that's chaotic,  where Gods standards breed a once-and-for-all  for EVERYONE,  and is measured the same exact way with one "ruler" as a measuring stick,  and that's "symbiotic",  and the opposite of chaotic.

the moon literally does hang upon nothing,  because it floats in space as it where.

wanna guess who put it there,  and more importantly WHO keeps it there,  and insures it's perfect rotation,  vs a chaotic / catastrophic plunder into our planet?

a good reminder is that all the "naysayers" of science,  not one of them is able to change that rotation

the author of those words spoke perfect science,  without the intricate knowledge we now possess, technology wise,  of why it does. 

unfortunately for you,  you have chosen to be blind TO perfect scientific biblical representation,  pre planetarium "knowledge".

you just inadvertantly helped the biblical record become MORE trustworthy as not being "just another book" 

THANK YOU

The moon is receding about 2 inches every year.....

Perfection?....Not even close.

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

And In all that time that has passed, you still haven't answered the question, and you never will.

not going to cop to what you did then despite your claims of "innocence",   huh?

people of ongoing shady character never own their stuff

not only you won't,   but here comes another one of your detour side shows so you don't "have to".

i know you won't own your stuff,  but i do......so what detour of yours you portend i "didn't".

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

The moon is receding about 2 inches every year.....

Perfection?....Not even close.

yep,  perfection because OF the "designer"

you opened yourself up with another one of your "think you knows",  but now you get to explain to the reading audience "why"  that is true (if it is),   and then i get to play clean up,   and demonstrate that it's still a design of the creator who controls His creation.

bring forth what you thought you knew...

off to work for me,  but i will be back later tonight to hold you accountable for things you start.

it's my job description (but just with people that have disrespectful unrepentant tudes like you)

no commment about your initial offering on the "praying" thread,  eh ?   Puke

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2010, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

yep,  perfection because OF the "designer"

you opened yourself up with another one of your "think you knows",  but now you get to explain to the reading audience "why"  that is true (if it is),   and then i get to play clean up,   and demonstrate that it's still a design of the creator who controls His creation.

bring forth what you thought you knew...

off to work for me,  but i will be back later tonight to hold you accountable for things you start.

it's my job description (but just with people that have disrespectful unrepentant tudes like you)

no commment about your initial offering on the "praying" thread,  eh ?   Puke

I have no comment on the prayer thread. It's a done deal. You ignored all the evidence I presented, or copped out at best.

There may be a designer, but not like the one you imagine in your head. The universe will evenutallly go cold in about a trillion years and the law of Entropy will prevail. I believe whatever the creator/universal intelligence decides to do at that moment will be far from what you and I suppose.

You don't have a pipeline to God and no one else does. So get off your high horse and stop acting as If you know how or why things are done.

You believe what you want to believe, but please leave me out of your delusional way of thinking. You haven't the foggiest what the universe has in store, or why it does what it does.

Strange, you puppets can't even cure the common cold, yet you have a firm grip on how God supposedly thinks, wants, acts, likes, dislikes, behaves, reacts, decides and favors. You and your hundred different denominations can't get their acts together and agree with each other, yet you know the secrets of the universe.....What a JOKE !

Wake up Visionclueless......!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10356 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

Do you see the irony here?

You tell of your muslim grandma, (and no offense at all directed towards her) and then while ranting about Christians you say:

They want to condemn people If they don't conform, and worse, the radicals KILL over this nonsense.

There's only one faith whose radical followers are killing others as policy and they're basing it on the book with Surahs in it.

They're the only ones whose goal is to convert, enslve, or kill "indfidels".

You've got a great sense of humor on most other topics, maybe it'd be a good idea to chill out a little and stick to them. I think we're all prtty well aware by now how both you and Vision Dudefeel about such things, but ah, er, the raison d'etre here is lotto, n'est ce pas?

Smile

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

Do you see the irony here?

You tell of your muslim grandma, (and no offense at all directed towards her) and then while ranting about Christians you say:

They want to condemn people If they don't conform, and worse, the radicals KILL over this nonsense.

There's only one faith whose radical followers are killing others as policy and they're basing it on the book with Surahs in it.

They're the only ones whose goal is to convert, enslve, or kill "indfidels".

You've got a great sense of humor on most other topics, maybe it'd be a good idea to chill out a little and stick to them. I think we're all prtty well aware by now how both you and Vision Dudefeel about such things, but ah, er, the raison d'etre here is lotto, n'est ce pas?

Smile

Irony?...What Irony?....You sir are way off base.

First of all, Every group has their radicals, and my grandma is no radical whack job.

Secondly, If you beleve the BS the govt. has put up about the evil terrorists they must protect us from, in order to create a police state, well, you've eaten right out of their hands.

Maybe you should go back and read your history about what the Christians did in the crusades. 

Surely the Christians aren't killing anyone over their beliefs, except for the occasional abortion bombings, but you have to understand the mental damage they cause little children when they indoctrinate them. They tell them lies and don't allow them to learn other religions so they can make up their own minds. They tell them they're going to hell If they don't believe. That can cause long term damage. Just look at Visionquest and the other multitudes who are brainwashed beyond help with no subjective and objective reasoning left in their minds. That's called CHILD ABUSE.

The leaders also sexually molest multitudes of kids and then the Pope pays the parents off in hundreds of millions to keep them quite. They don't punish the criminals and simply relocate them. NO HARM DONE RIGHT?

Give me a big FAT break with this Hypocrisy already!

Also, maybe you should read EVERYTHING I write and not be selective. I've been ranting about ALL religions, not just the Christians. Visiondrab just happens to be a Christian arguing with me. Had a Muslim, or a Jew, Or any other faith start with their nonsense about how they are correct and everyone else is wrong, believe me, It would be no different.

Now, get your facts staright please...thanx.....

Maybe you should stick to making polls about Lottery for the .....whatever.....

You chill out dude.

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2010, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Irony?...What Irony?....You sir are way off base.

First of all, Every group has their radicals, and my grandma is no radical whack job.

Secondly, If you beleve the BS the govt. has put up about the evil terrorists they must protect us from, in order to create a police state, well, you've eaten right out of their hands.

Maybe you should go back and read your history about what the Christians did in the crusades. 

Surely the Christians aren't killing anyone over their beliefs, except for the occasional abortion bombings, but you have to understand the mental damage they cause little children when they indoctrinate them. They tell them lies and don't allow them to learn other religions so they can make up their own minds. They tell them they're going to hell If they don't believe. That can cause long term damage. Just look at Visionquest and the other multitudes who are brainwashed beyond help with no subjective and objective reasoning left in their minds. That's called CHILD ABUSE.

The leaders also sexually molest multitudes of kids and then the Pope pays the parents off in hundreds of millions to keep them quite. They don't punish the criminals and simply relocate them. NO HARM DONE RIGHT?

Give me a big FAT break with this Hypocrisy already!

Also, maybe you should read EVERYTHING I write and not be selective. I've been ranting about ALL religions, not just the Christians. Visiondrab just happens to be a Christian arguing with me. Had a Muslim, or a Jew, Or any other faith start with their nonsense about how they are correct and everyone else is wrong, believe me, It would be no different.

Now, get your facts staright please...thanx.....

Maybe you should stick to making polls about Lottery for the .....whatever.....

You chill out dude.

Welcome to the club Coin Toss..joker has made another friend to ARGUE with..Coin you will learn if you don't believe in what King joker says you will be wrong,even if your right you'll be wrong in King jokers world..All hail King joker...

Pure luck

Page 13 of 15