Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 3 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks Bod, that's a tight and efficient 49,6,2,6 wheel, even CoverMaster couldn't come near that on a single pass.  I might use it the next time I play all 49 numbers in Classic Lotto. 

I was looking at CL history and it showed that had I played only numbers that hit 5-10 times in the previous 65 drawings that 18% of the time I would have had all six numbers in the mix and 3 or more of the winning numbers 97% of the time.  For Monday that would be a pool of 35 numbers so now I'm looking for a good 35,6,3,6 wheel preferable with 20 or less lines.

For a 100% non-split wheel the best you can do is (24,6,3,6)=21or22 combinations.  The beauty of CoverMaster is you can set the wheel build to end at 20 combinations and go with what you get.

Set
Pool = 35
Pick = 6
Match = 3
Hits = 6
[Generate][Timed Random Search][1 sec][Max tickets 20][Start][Finished]

I got 73.19% coverage

Tools drop down menu [Optimizer][go have a cup of coffee][Stop][Finished][Save to a txt file]

Optimizer took the wheel to 73.68%

2  8 15 16 24 34
 3  5  8 13 17 35
 6  9 17 18 20 34
10 14 22 26 27 29
 7 12 16 17 19 32
 2  7  9 27 28 33
 4  6  8 11 27 30
 3 10 11 18 25 32
 5 14 19 25 30 33
19 21 22 28 31 34
 7 11 14 15 20 31
 1  6 14 24 32 35
 1  5 11 12 29 34
12 15 18 23 28 35
 1  2  4 10 13 20
 1 17 21 23 25 26
 4  9 15 21 29 32
 3 12 20 24 26 30
 6 13 16 23 31 33
 4  5  7 18 22 24
end 20 lines 73.68% (35,6,3,6)

BobP

Whitefish Bay
    United States
    Member #100243
    November 8, 2010
    1 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

There is no secret.

There IS a LOT of luck in winning a lottery.  You can improve your luck but NOT doing quick picks.  I won a SuperCash lottery ($250,00) in 2001 using my own numbers.  I played three $5 tickets, all my own numbers.  Lustig is right about not playing quick picks.

If you simply pick winning numbers from the last 20 draws as your plays, you will be way ahead of everyone else.  Most people do not want to put this kind of minimal effort into anything.  They count on luck - this is exactly the way lotteries have been designed: the $1 quick pickers; designed to drain money from the public in little dribs and drabs.

I have purchased $5 quick picks on occasions to compare them to my own $5 tickets that have my own numbers: I almost always have more numbers from that night than the quick pick ticket.

Winning a lottery is very, very hard to do; no question about it.  But Lustig is improving the odds in his favor with his methods - not blindly and lazily counting on luck for everything. He is THINKING!!

Kenavo

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

There is no secret.

There IS a LOT of luck in winning a lottery.  You can improve your luck but NOT doing quick picks.  I won a SuperCash lottery ($250,00) in 2001 using my own numbers.  I played three $5 tickets, all my own numbers.  Lustig is right about not playing quick picks.

If you simply pick winning numbers from the last 20 draws as your plays, you will be way ahead of everyone else.  Most people do not want to put this kind of minimal effort into anything.  They count on luck - this is exactly the way lotteries have been designed: the $1 quick pickers; designed to drain money from the public in little dribs and drabs.

I have purchased $5 quick picks on occasions to compare them to my own $5 tickets that have my own numbers: I almost always have more numbers from that night than the quick pick ticket.

Winning a lottery is very, very hard to do; no question about it.  But Lustig is improving the odds in his favor with his methods - not blindly and lazily counting on luck for everything. He is THINKING!!

Kenavo

But Lustig is improving the odds in his favor with his methods - not blindly and lazily counting on luck for everything. He is THINKING!!

Thanx for this post. And congrats on your 250,000 win.

Some people just don't get it. You are 100% correct. They are lazy and rely on pure LUCK to make them winners. I believe it's their inability to problem solve anything in life, so out of embarrassment, it's just easier for them to hide behind the "LUCK" factor to save their day.

It's so sad....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

There is no secret.

Kenavo

I came close to winning a jackpot in 2002 with Ohio Super Lotto when I matched 5of6 for $1500 with 10 lines I picked myself, however since then the best I've done is match four even though I'm playing more games including MegaMillions, PowerBall, Classic Lotto and Rolling Cash5 and playing more often and still picking my own numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Donahue uses the formula X/Pi + 666.

What?How do you do this formula?  I want to try something.

takeemtothebank

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5588 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I came close to winning a jackpot in 2002 with Ohio Super Lotto when I matched 5of6 for $1500 with 10 lines I picked myself, however since then the best I've done is match four even though I'm playing more games including MegaMillions, PowerBall, Classic Lotto and Rolling Cash5 and playing more often and still picking my own numbers.

I have often thought about just playing one game, and putting my lottery budget into that one game, rather than playing Tx Lotto, MM, PB, and Tx 2 Step. My thinking has been that by playing all the games I have a better chance of winning something, but now I'm not so sure.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #71280
              February 22, 2009
              15310 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

But Lustig is improving the odds in his favor with his methods - not blindly and lazily counting on luck for everything. He is THINKING!!

Thanx for this post. And congrats on your 250,000 win.

Some people just don't get it. You are 100% correct. They are lazy and rely on pure LUCK to make them winners. I believe it's their inability to problem solve anything in life, so out of embarrassment, it's just easier for them to hide behind the "LUCK" factor to save their day.

It's so sad....

I have to put my 2 cents in....the normal everyday person does not have hundreds of dollars to spend on lottery tickets.....Richard Lustig does and he also has alot of luck.  I don't care what anyone says.  That is the bottom line.  There is no lottery system that can win you a jackpot.  Take for example how many people play the Powerball and how many times does a jackpot roll over from week to week.  Millions of tickets are purchased and not one winner out of those millions of tickets?  It's luck luck luck.  I read the book.  He will get richer off the book too.  Waste of money.  2nd grade reading.  He also says don't change your numbers.  Again he's changing the odds in his favor because he spends alot of money and buy alot of tickets.  What's he thinking about? LOL

I've been playing the same Fantasy 5 number for 2 years and the closest I've come to winning is 4 numbers with one number off from winning $250,000 and lots of free tickets......

Ok just had to put my 2 cents in.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I have to put my 2 cents in....the normal everyday person does not have hundreds of dollars to spend on lottery tickets.....Richard Lustig does and he also has alot of luck.  I don't care what anyone says.  That is the bottom line.  There is no lottery system that can win you a jackpot.  Take for example how many people play the Powerball and how many times does a jackpot roll over from week to week.  Millions of tickets are purchased and not one winner out of those millions of tickets?  It's luck luck luck.  I read the book.  He will get richer off the book too.  Waste of money.  2nd grade reading.  He also says don't change your numbers.  Again he's changing the odds in his favor because he spends alot of money and buy alot of tickets.  What's he thinking about? LOL

I've been playing the same Fantasy 5 number for 2 years and the closest I've come to winning is 4 numbers with one number off from winning $250,000 and lots of free tickets......

Ok just had to put my 2 cents in.

I doubt he's telling you everything.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2010, 12:26 am - IP Logged

What?How do you do this formula?  I want to try something.

That's the tricky part. After his meditation/ritual, he replaces the variable X with a number that creates a couple of dozen or so combos.

The following is an excerpt from the link below.

"During six consecutive days in May, Remote Viewer Aaron C. Donahue posted the winning Michigan Daily 3 lottery numbers on his Internet web site before they were drawn.

Donahue accomplished this fete not just once, but for six consecutive days between May 21 and May 26."

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id501.html

Maybe Tiggs should read this and wrack his brain, so he can come up with a real good reason as to how this was all just LUCK !

I can't wait to see it.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

That's the tricky part. After his meditation/ritual, he replaces the variable X with a number that creates a couple of dozen or so combos.

The following is an excerpt from the link below.

"During six consecutive days in May, Remote Viewer Aaron C. Donahue posted the winning Michigan Daily 3 lottery numbers on his Internet web site before they were drawn.

Donahue accomplished this fete not just once, but for six consecutive days between May 21 and May 26."

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id501.html

Maybe Tiggs should read this and wrack his brain, so he can come up with a real good reason as to how this was all just LUCK !

I can't wait to see it.

hahahahaha...When your numbers come up with ping pong balls no matter how you get the numbers it's still LUCK...pppppffffffff..

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                      Member #91718
                      May 23, 2010
                      690 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

You think there's no way you can know which ping pong ball is showing. What if the computer has a ping pong brain? Now what?

Do that thang, do that thang.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

You think there's no way you can know which ping pong ball is showing. What if the computer has a ping pong brain? Now what?

Do that thang, do that thang.

tiggs is so old tiggs has done that thang done that thang done that thang more then you know...

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

hahahahaha...When your numbers come up with ping pong balls no matter how you get the numbers it's still LUCK...pppppffffffff..

It figures. Once again, not addressing the issue at hand.

hahahahaha...The day you get your head out of your ass, it'll be a miracle......pppppfffff..

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

tiggs is so old tiggs has done that thang done that thang done that thang more then you know...

Family members don't count.

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Family members don't count.

Where is that abuse thang at???....!!!!.....

Page 3 of 15