Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 17 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1739 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2011, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Jimboo-boo!!!!

Comments courtesy of Daycare Academy near me.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3986 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2011, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

You really DO believe everyone but you is stupid!

Fortunately, Winlotta's stats for the year were at the bottom of the alphabetical list of 137 people who participated, so I don't have to waste too much bandwidth to show that you forgot about that little matter of what the average and composite player did.

For some reason (which I think I know) you just won't give up trying to foist a snow job on the readers here.

Stay tuned...

--Jimmy4164

Click here for the full summary.

Poster         JP  5+0 4+1 4+0  3+1  3+0   2+1    1+1     PB   #Hits     $Won       $Equity   ROI*

-------------

Winlotta        0   4   0 140    0  1704   360   2580    2604   7392    846580       529780  2.672

x1kosmic        0   0   0   0    0   144   120    420    1044   1728      6660       -40860  0.140

All (137)       0   4   0 428  432 27240  9275  64153  124791 226323  $1772590    -$6498668  0.214

Total Ticket Costs         $8,271,258
       Total Winnings             $1,772,590
       Overall Gain/Loss         -$6,498,668

Expected                            Actual
      Category                #Wins             ROI*              #Wins            ROI*

0 WB + PB              133991            0.049             124791            0.045
      1 WB + PB               66990            0.032              64153            0.031
      2 WB + PB               10508            0.009               9275            0.008
      3 WB                    23037            0.019              27240            0.023
      3 WB + PB                 606            0.007                432            0.005
      4 WB                      435            0.005                428            0.005
      4 WB + PB                  11.438        0.014                  0            0.000
      5 WB                        1.610        0.039                  4            0.097
                                               -----                               -----
      Total (Excl Jackpot)                     0.174                               0.214

JACKPOT**                   0.042        0.325                  0            0.000

* ROI is The Amount Won Per Dollar Spent on Tickets.
    ** The Expected Jackpot used for this calculation is $63,476,560.
       This is an oversimplified shortcut.
       An In Depth discussion of Powerball Payouts can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerball

(Note that LotteryPost.com is mentioned here!)

Jim

Never really thought about it, just pointing out that it is a bit odd that one person seems to do a whole

lot better then most. 

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3986 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2011, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Jim

I just thought it over and have to say no I am not smarter then everyone else, If I was I would

have done what most people here do who have a system, Keep it to themselves.

RL

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1955 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2011, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

does it really matter how many QP's "lose"?     that is a sidestep to truth of the validity of both systems or QP's

the plain truth is just as i have stated...

that in all the years LP has been operating,  not one person has demonstrated sustainability of profit over effort.

that's a fact

back to my "proof".

in the real world of qualification.....winning percentage is king.   and that goes with systems OR QP's.

so back to the standard bearer.....the 70/30 spotlight.

that is the truth,  and that "truth" has never moved,  or been altered by system players despite years (and thousands of hours thrown at it).

when you guys can move that winning percentage even back a few percentage points, then you begin  to have bragging rights.

right now,  your as far away from the 50/50 deal it's entirely embarrassing,  when it comes to claims, efforts and money spent.

complain all you want about people like me "causing trouble" in a thread like this.

the hard facts are there on paper,  and none of you can even move it to the 65% mark

that sure isn't my fault

it's yours for claiming you can

Visiondude, people enjoy coming up with a strategy to win a game. We do it because it's fun and it's a challenge. Todd created the "Lottery Systems" forum for a reason. People aren't going to get caught up in trying to prove to others their system works. The odds of winning the Hoosier Lotto jackpot are 1 in 12,271,512 and I'm certainly not going to be concerned with proving to someone on the internet who I've never met before that my system can defy those odds more than once. We system players have fun coming up with new strategies to use in the lottery. We don't care about getting caught up in "I'm better than you", animal like behavior. Go hike your leg somewhere else.

Gonna win.Big Smile

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
          Denver, Co
          United States
          Member #103046
          December 29, 2010
          546 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2011, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Jim

I just thought it over and have to say no I am not smarter then everyone else, If I was I would

have done what most people here do who have a system, Keep it to themselves.

RL

Actually, there's quite a few people here who appreciate what you do and have done. Your digit thread is perhaps the best thread I've read on LP. I finished reading all 46 pages (well, 30 pages if you take out the assinine posts by a specific member) and am quite interested in trying your system. That's an awesome thread.

There are a couple of members stuck on damaging your good will (and anyone else who shares or discusses the subject of systems) and should be ignored because there is quite a bit of good that has come from your posts. I'm sure many others would agree.

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
            Fort Worth, TX
            United States
            Member #106060
            February 11, 2011
            188 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Actually, there's quite a few people here who appreciate what you do and have done. Your digit thread is perhaps the best thread I've read on LP. I finished reading all 46 pages (well, 30 pages if you take out the assinine posts by a specific member) and am quite interested in trying your system. That's an awesome thread.

There are a couple of members stuck on damaging your good will (and anyone else who shares or discusses the subject of systems) and should be ignored because there is quite a bit of good that has come from your posts. I'm sure many others would agree.

I second that Ameriken. I hope no one gets discouraged in the least about coming up with systems and sharing them with the rest of us. It is a good way to learn, no matter what your personal outlook is. In fact, I'm not against the naysayers at all, but I do wonder what the vigilantism is all about. Are they really trying to save us poor souls from wasting our time playing the LOTTERY. lol.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

washington dc
              United States
              Member #58832
              February 27, 2008
              1011 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,  i agree with you that the lottery is fixed and can predicted in the four and five digit

drawings.    i hope that you will crack one of jackpot games. i know it is possible 

i have to give credit to laverne maloney and libra dave, ducksafloat, and others who have posted some

critical information over the years that is key to cracking  the four digit state lotteries.  if you look at libra

daves numbers you will see many repeating strings of three digits within his four digit selections

numbers for one state. laverne references strings of three that come multiple times in one day.

the lottery is a program that someone wrote. in order to crack it you must use the data that the lottery

provides and know how to interpret that data. All of the states whether they are computerized or not are

fixed and they are share common patterns in the pick four. the program that selects the number is just a

code and people crack codes everyday for a living.  the following is a small sample of how certain

states if they have the same three digit boxed strings on the same day will return the same boxed string

within seven days or less under certain conditions.  this pattern has not changed in years.  it only

involves ten numbers for each drawing. the best way to maximize profit is to play the four  digit online where

the payout is much higher.  in addition dc had multiiple box hits thereafter from each of the following strings.

the following is from 2011

dc org 628X both on jan 5 dc returns 628X jan 10

dc org 358X both on jan 14 dc returns 358X jan 18

dc tri state 445X both on jan 20  dc returns 445X on jan 26

dc org 376X both on jan 30 dc returns 376X on feb 1

dc org 320X both on jan 21 dc returns 320x on jan 27

dc org 490X both on jan 24 dc returns 490X on feb 1

dc org 719X both on feb 3 dc returns 719X on feb 5

dc org 801X both on feb 9 dc returns 801X on feb 11

dc tri state 873 both on feb 20 dc returns 873x  feb 21

dc org 257X both on mar 5 dc returns 257X on mar  8

dc la 429X both on mar 16 dc returns 249x on mar 19

dc in 209X both on mar 16 dc returns 209x on mar 19

dc tri state 239X both on mar 28 dc returns 239X mar 28

the above is just a limited sample.  if someone does not want to play 10 numbers the exact

number which comes can be predicted but it takes a computer program to compile all states results and

identify strings and perform other functions on the data.  State keno is just as predictable.  i suspect that

many people on lottery post have systems that work but do not disclose them and i would not expect full

disclosure.  i could post a wealth of information regarding how the pick four numbers come in all states and

how all states share the same certain patterns however i choose not too. i do not mind sharing numbers to

help people win but i do not share methodology unless someone is sincere in collaboration.  there are some

very talented system players on lottery post. if they all got together and collaborated the state lotteries

would be in real trouble.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1739 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Visiondude, people enjoy coming up with a strategy to win a game. We do it because it's fun and it's a challenge. Todd created the "Lottery Systems" forum for a reason. People aren't going to get caught up in trying to prove to others their system works. The odds of winning the Hoosier Lotto jackpot are 1 in 12,271,512 and I'm certainly not going to be concerned with proving to someone on the internet who I've never met before that my system can defy those odds more than once. We system players have fun coming up with new strategies to use in the lottery. We don't care about getting caught up in "I'm better than you", animal like behavior. Go hike your leg somewhere else.

Guru101, did you not notice the stalemate?

"...who cares how many QPs lose.....," a one word change renders it, "...who cares how many SPs lose..."

Seems to me the QPers do. QPers will when they realize they have twice the odds of losing with a QP."

But thatfact would only bring out more common sense. 

Maybe a new T-Sirt for the collection:

Front says: "I lose twice as often with Quicks Picks....."

Back says: "...but it don't matter!!!!"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10355 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to see a system that produced a winner as much as anyone here, but i also know that it is the belief that such a system could exist that does more than anything else to make people look for one.

During the California Gold Rush a very few people got very rich by finiding gold, a very few. At the same time, a lot of people became very well off financially, and a few of them rich the,mselves, by selling the prospectors all the supplies they needed to go look for the gold.

Just re-read that and substitute jackpot for gold and system for supplies.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Jimboo-boo!!!!

Comments courtesy of Daycare Academy near me.

I often wondered where you spent your days

I can see your artistic ability matches your knowledge of the lottery.

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1739 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I often wondered where you spent your days

I can see your artistic ability matches your knowledge of the lottery.

LOL...surprised I didn't chew the markers, eh truecritic?

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
                        Fort Worth, TX
                        United States
                        Member #106060
                        February 11, 2011
                        188 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

LOL...surprised I didn't chew the markers, eh truecritic?

Stooges

How you do anything is how you do everything.

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Guru101, did you not notice the stalemate?

"...who cares how many QPs lose.....," a one word change renders it, "...who cares how many SPs lose..."

Seems to me the QPers do. QPers will when they realize they have twice the odds of losing with a QP."

But thatfact would only bring out more common sense. 

Maybe a new T-Sirt for the collection:

Front says: "I lose twice as often with Quicks Picks....."

Back says: "...but it don't matter!!!!"

garyo1954,

"Stalemate?"

What you see as a stalemate, I see as a retreat by the digit man and his fans in response to the tough questions he has no answer for.  In your case, I see a professed clown's makeup man resorting to childish behavior.

If I believed the majority of people reading these posts had the same problems of comprehension as you and a few others here have, I would have left last fall.  I am encouraged when I see posts or get PMs from people who are learning something, even though they are not willing to risk the attacks they would receive from the likes of you if they were to question the value of systematic play.  What's hardest for me here is enduring disingenuous assertions and sometimes blatant lies.  Any "challenge" to your beliefs is reported later by you as an "attack."  Anyone with the time to check will find that most of the "attacks" were by those who were "challenged." 

What's really puzzling is how much time and energy you DDM (Digit Distribution Method) people are willing to invest in defense of your claims.  If I had a system that could beat the odds by a factor of Eleven(11) in a (5,39) Lotto game, I would be out touring the country, cashing in!

Could it be there is a possibility in the future of a need for a perception of credibility for this system?  If that's the case, there would be no mystery here.  It would all add up.

Stay tuned...

--Jimmy4164

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1739 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

garyo1954,

"Stalemate?"

What you see as a stalemate, I see as a retreat by the digit man and his fans in response to the tough questions he has no answer for.  In your case, I see a professed clown's makeup man resorting to childish behavior.

If I believed the majority of people reading these posts had the same problems of comprehension as you and a few others here have, I would have left last fall.  I am encouraged when I see posts or get PMs from people who are learning something, even though they are not willing to risk the attacks they would receive from the likes of you if they were to question the value of systematic play.  What's hardest for me here is enduring disingenuous assertions and sometimes blatant lies.  Any "challenge" to your beliefs is reported later by you as an "attack."  Anyone with the time to check will find that most of the "attacks" were by those who were "challenged." 

What's really puzzling is how much time and energy you DDM (Digit Distribution Method) people are willing to invest in defense of your claims.  If I had a system that could beat the odds by a factor of Eleven(11) in a (5,39) Lotto game, I would be out touring the country, cashing in!

Could it be there is a possibility in the future of a need for a perception of credibility for this system?  If that's the case, there would be no mystery here.  It would all add up.

Stay tuned...

--Jimmy4164

Jimboo-boo!!!!

You haven't answered a SINGLE QUESTION either.  Are those too hard for you? Truth is I haven't touched the hard ones yet!

Are you and JoePa sharing the same glasses or did you miss the part where "WE" all agreed dissension is fine, but redundancy is overused?

Jimboo-boo, if you had a system, it wouldn't work!!!! Don't you read your own posts? 

BTW, I'm getting PMs from the same people telling me to quit pointing out your mistakes and you'll go away quietly. I bet they are the same people who are posting in your new thread "The Kelly Criterion," which has 176+ views and NO replies.

Wonder why they just don't jump on the Jimboo-boo bandwagon? Promise I won't post there.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

i don't have a rash when someone says they have a strategy other than mine.   as i have noted many a time,  i could care less.

if i did,  i would be at LP everyday spending thousands of hoursmessing with people for sport. 

QP's just happen to be my methodology.

bares repeating.....i am not anti system.

but,  where the magnifying glass comes out is when people go from "fun pursuit",  to telling people they can beat the odds thru thier manipulation of the numbers.

that creates expectation beyond "fun" to other desperate people ......straight into serious wishful thinking land

when you guys cross that line,  and try and sell it as "fact",  that's when i pull out the magnifying glass.

you shouldn't have problem with that if you make a claim beyond a "just for fun"  proposition.

so yeah.  when you say " for fun",  i am cool

when you even insinuate an "i can for sure".......expect me to prove you can't.

trouble is,  when i do,   out come the backtrack  excuses like "oh we just do it for fun,  so we don't have to".

funny how that works

i got to thinking about this today,  in all the years i have been at LP, in all the "rodeo's" i have been in, not one time have i ever made an excuse to attempt to crawl out the exit door when someone sliced open for inspection on what i believed.

not once.

not one shred of me crying foul,  or whining when someone did.

matter of fact,  i went a rediculous amount of pages all by myself many times over,  while other believers stood and watched the "critics" come after me,  or Christianity,

alone

didn't bother me none.

that's what a person in a position of strength does.  they don't cry foul and head for the exits,  and they stay in it till the curtains draw.

you would have had me.....if it was a "just for fun scenario",  but RL got too arrogant with his "i can"

the magnifying glass came out,  and he headed for the exit,  then the other "i can's" are now ponying up with RL's bailout plan.

"Go hike your leg somewhere else".

you don't have a DNA strand in common with the former "DD",  would you?

cause that's what DD used to say.

funny, i never saw the need to change my username

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Page 17 of 62