Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Money and Happiness

Topic closed. 172 replies. Last post 5 years ago by smart player.

Page 12 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

If YOU win the lottery, will the money buy you happiness?

Yes [ 53 ]  [61.63%]
No [ 33 ]  [38.37%]
Total Valid Votes [ 86 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40611 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Finally, someone who understands REALITY, and doesn't repeat the same old cliche B.S. with gooey words like a Myna bird.

Don't worry though, there will be plenty of more B.S. coming soon in the following pages. There's gonna be "Touchy Feely" comments put into nice little warm and cozy poems about what the real definition of happiness is like a hug from Grandma, walking in the park on a summer day, watching a sunset while a puppy runs in front of you.......Puke........ These people are delusional....

Roses are red and violets are blue

Grandmas got big wet kisses , just for you.LOL

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
    Member #116100
    September 4, 2011
    15 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Finally, someone who understands REALITY, and doesn't repeat the same old cliche B.S. with gooey words like a Myna bird.

Don't worry though, there will be plenty of more B.S. coming soon in the following pages. There's gonna be "Touchy Feely" comments put into nice little warm and cozy poems about what the real definition of happiness is like a hug from Grandma, walking in the park on a summer day, watching a sunset while a puppy runs in front of you.......Puke........ These people are delusional....

I always try to keep it real. BTW I would love to hear everybody's opinion on some thought provoking questions I posted earlier today entitled How To Claim The Lottery Intelligently? So I would love it if ya'll would check out the post. Thanks

United States
      Member #116100
      September 4, 2011
      15 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Roses are red and violets are blue

Grandmas got big wet kisses , just for you.LOL

Lovies Awww - How sweet!

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Lovies Awww - How sweet!

I agree, as long as she doesn't slip me the tongue...

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40611 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

LOL, YA, That would be a bad memory.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
            Member #116100
            September 4, 2011
            15 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

She might. You know how those grandmas are. Oh wait; I am a grandma. Uhm, never mind Angry

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2011, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Ha ha Sully and smart player...my grandma lives in England, and she's 108 years old. I may go and see her next year. All the money in the world can't buy a sweet grandma, but that's the point I was making throughout this thread. She may not be around much longer at that age, so If i had the money, I'd go there every month just to see her.

Money can do so much, I just wish some people would understand this concept.  I haven't seen her since I was about 17 years old because I had to work like a dog since then to make ends meet, much less afford a trip to London. I'm 47 now. A lot of money would definitely make me very very happy.

United States
                Member #116100
                September 4, 2011
                15 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Ha ha Sully and smart player...my grandma lives in England, and she's 108 years old. I may go and see her next year. All the money in the world can't buy a sweet grandma, but that's the point I was making throughout this thread. She may not be around much longer at that age, so If i had the money, I'd go there every month just to see her.

Money can do so much, I just wish some people would understand this concept.  I haven't seen her since I was about 17 years old because I had to work like a dog since then to make ends meet, much less afford a trip to London. I'm 47 now. A lot of money would definitely make me very very happy.

Yeah you got the point. Let's face it, there are simply some sources of happiness that take alot of money to enjoy.

Joker, I really hope your grandma lives to be at least 110 and you win next week.

I think we have learned much in our short 47 years of living on this earth.

~Peace~

Page 12 of 12