Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 9 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
New Jersey
United States
Member #99032
October 18, 2010
1439 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Oh gosh.

Hindisght is 20/20 isn't it?  You started off this thread by saying there was no way you'd play all odd or all even.  You concluded by saying that's what you would be playing.

I, and I don't think anyone else, told you that you *couldn't* win, only that your odds per line are the same as anyone's.

So if you want to go ahead and play 46000 lines, go ahead.  It's a bad financial decision as far as I'm concerned.

And I'd really like you to explain how you think that means I want more government.

And so you didn't win.  There's no way you can predict when all odds or evens will show up.  Of courser it was just luck.  You remind of the roulette player that just "knew" that an odd was coming up.  There's a 18/38 chance of that occuring, and when it does, they say it was skill, not luck.

Go ahead though, you can believe in your "lottery skill."  It's non existance, and there are plenty of ways to prove that.

New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

You also said you were going to play half of the possible all evens.

So you didn't decide the numbers (at least you didn't show us).  You said that you were going to play all even, all even came up in a different game, and you claimed you won 5 out of 5.

That's some serious comfirmation bias you got going on.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2012, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Oh gosh.

Hindisght is 20/20 isn't it?  You started off this thread by saying there was no way you'd play all odd or all even.  You concluded by saying that's what you would be playing.

I, and I don't think anyone else, told you that you *couldn't* win, only that your odds per line are the same as anyone's.

So if you want to go ahead and play 46000 lines, go ahead.  It's a bad financial decision as far as I'm concerned.

And I'd really like you to explain how you think that means I want more government.

And so you didn't win.  There's no way you can predict when all odds or evens will show up.  Of courser it was just luck.  You remind of the roulette player that just "knew" that an odd was coming up.  There's a 18/38 chance of that occuring, and when it does, they say it was skill, not luck.

Go ahead though, you can believe in your "lottery skill."  It's non existance, and there are plenty of ways to prove that.

LOL. It was just an idea for you to consider.... you can write whatever you want in your constitution. Really..... go ahead and write it any way you want it.

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #99032
        October 18, 2010
        1439 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Ok Ronnie.  Keep living in your world.

I'd like you to explain how you think that starting with arguement that you shouldn't play all even or odds, then concluding that you should, then saying you were going to play half of them, then not playing and all evens come out means that you hit 5 out of 5.

You did not hit 5 out of 5, Ronnie.  Even if you did play, there was a 50% chance that you would have.  (Well I'm assuming you have the numbers written somewhere, and know if you would have).

I know you won't explain that, just like you won't explain how not believing the lottery can be beaten makes me somehow for big government.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Ok Ronnie.  Keep living in your world.

I'd like you to explain how you think that starting with arguement that you shouldn't play all even or odds, then concluding that you should, then saying you were going to play half of them, then not playing and all evens come out means that you hit 5 out of 5.

You did not hit 5 out of 5, Ronnie.  Even if you did play, there was a 50% chance that you would have.  (Well I'm assuming you have the numbers written somewhere, and know if you would have).

I know you won't explain that, just like you won't explain how not believing the lottery can be beaten makes me somehow for big government.

Yes, I hit playing 49,140 lines. (50% of the total 98,280) which I explained over and over and even asked people to team up with me, so we could produce all the lines together and post them, but no one was interested.

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Didn't you just say you didn't play?

How could you hit if you didn't play?

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Didn't you just say you didn't play?

How could you hit if you didn't play?

Its the same as playing Maddogs Mega Millions Challenge 6/15 without plunking down $3168. dollars.

You clearly define the lines you are playing and simulate. With simulation there are no rules or limits to how many lines you can play....... med. played 175,000 lines on every draw till he quit and never did better than 4+1. I played 49,140 line for a grand total of TWO draws and hit 5+0

BUT, HE IS NOT USING THE POSITIVE ENERGY FLOW SYSTEM 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

As a matter of fact, my friends and I didn't play in the live drawing last night because you and the other LP members advised us not to. What was it you said?........

you might want to run some of the past winning numbers to see how you would have done in the past had you bought all 46000 lines.

Of course. we are not the least bit concerned or fretful, and there are 3 reasons why:

1. We are playing for entertainment purposes only.

2. Winning or losing will not effect our lifestyle or outlook.

3. We are confident that we can play and win when the optimal conditions arises again. 

As a matter of fact, my friends and I didn't play in the live drawing last night because you

Don't blame me if you and your friends lost out on a chance to win $250K or a jackpot.  I thought you were a loner seeking advice and information which I offered.   As I recalled you even appreciated it. 

If you had a team of friends then you should have been consulting with them instead.  I find it hard to believe someone on your team didn't already know the information I posted.  As you know these opportunities have come along 42 times so far in the past and will probably come again in the future.  I hope your team will be better prepared the next time.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #99032
                  October 18, 2010
                  1439 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Oh ok.

I thought you were trying to say that you actually won.

I'll just agree to disagree, then.  I believe in the odds, so what happened to you was very positive variance, IMO.  In other words, you got lucky.

I'll tell you that one night, I wrote down a line for the MM, right after I turned 18.  I didn't play it, but when I checked the numbers I had a 5+0.  In one guess.

I was very dissapointed, but the thing is, I didn't believe it was anything except random.  I also wouldn't expect you, or anyone else to believe that story.  (I know it's true, and I know that a few things like that dealing with an early interest in Lottery lead me to study gambling and probability in general.)

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

As a matter of fact, my friends and I didn't play in the live drawing last night because you

Don't blame me if you and your friends lost out on a chance to win $250K or a jackpot.  I thought you were a loner seeking advice and information which I offered.   As I recalled you even appreciated it. 

If you had a team of friends then you should have been consulting with them instead.  I find it hard to believe someone on your team didn't already know the information I posted.  As you know these opportunities have come along 42 times so far in the past and will probably come again in the future.  I hope your team will be better prepared the next time.  Good luck to you.

As I stated in the earlier post, we didn't "lose out" on anything. And it really doesn't matter to me what you "believe" or don't "believe". If your going to assert yourself with such authority perhaps you should take the position ofPastor at "The Church of the Negativity" yourself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Oh ok.

I'll just agree to disagree, then.  I believe in the odds, so what happened to you was very positive variance, IMO.  In other words, you got lucky.

I'll tell you that one night, I wrote down a line for the MM, right after I turned 18.  I didn't play it, but when I checked the numbers I had a 5+0.  In one guess.

I was very dissapointed, but the thing is, I didn't believe it was anything except random.  I also wouldn't expect you, or anyone else to believe that story.  (I know it's true, and I know that a few things like that dealing with an early interest in Lottery lead me to study gambling and probability in general.)

I'll tell you that one night, I wrote down a line for the MM, right after I turned 18.  I didn't play it, but when I checked the numbers I had a 5+0. 

Don't feel bad, similiar stories have been told by other LP members and nobody believed them either.

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Oh ok.

I believe you. Chock it up to newbie luck.  Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

As I stated in the earlier post, we didn't "lose out" on anything. And it really doesn't matter to me what you "believe" or don't "believe". If your going to assert yourself with such authority perhaps you should take the position ofPastor at "The Church of the Negativity" yourself.

Sorry you thought I was an authority on lotteries, all I did was post information that you could have gotten yourself as a premium LP member.  You are the typical example of why I've turned down requests like yours to team up with you.  If it doesn't matter what others think then stop blaming their negativity.

Evil Looking       

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                            upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #108791
                            March 31, 2011
                            549 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

It is obvious from this thread that Ronnie is an elaborate troll and should be ignored by all.

Patriot

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                              Lavender Rocket

United States
                              Member #124616
                              March 16, 2012
                              2642 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

It is obvious from this thread that Ronnie is an elaborate troll and should be ignored by all.

LOL

Page 9 of 353