Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 1 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123632
February 25, 2012
156 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2012, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2012, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

I see you're a 'New Member'. Why do we share? Because we choose to. Sure we can be like you but I don't have a problem with sharing information or systems. Of course I decide how much of it I want to share. Some people share because they want to 'test drive' it with real people and see what their results are. Besides, it really feels good to share and know that becuase of you somebody won. You should try it sometime.

Play to win!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12752 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2012, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Scientstman ,

If you notice their is not many complete Systems being given away for Jackpot games . Pick 3 and Pick 4 games systems their is many . Would , I give mine away " No ! "" .

United States
        Member #123632
        February 25, 2012
        156 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2012, 4:33 am - IP Logged

I see you're a 'New Member'. Why do we share? Because we choose to. Sure we can be like you but I don't have a problem with sharing information or systems. Of course I decide how much of it I want to share. Some people share because they want to 'test drive' it with real people and see what their results are. Besides, it really feels good to share and know that becuase of you somebody won. You should try it sometime.

I refuse to have an intellegent conversation with an un-armed man!

United States
          Member #123632
          February 25, 2012
          156 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2012, 5:02 am - IP Logged

I refuse to have an intellegent conversation with an un-armed man! Yet I dont appreciate you speaking down to me as if I am beneath you. Dont insult me again!

Your length of time on lottery post does not mean you know more than me. Nor are you better than me because of some fuzzy good feeling you get for giving. Thats BS and you should know it! I think you feel everyone else should try to be just like you! Get real!

People dont give because they are good they give because they are selfish, for instance the reason why you gave why you give, you give to get that fuzzy good feeling because it FEELS SO GOOD to give! Thats why you say you give.

Thats pure selfishness! My question to you now would be.. would you give if it didnt feel good? Would you give if they cut off a finger each time you give. Would you give if each time you gave you got a kick in the teeth, would you give if they poked out your eye with a stick each time you gave? Probably NOT!

Its ironic that you speak so well about giving and suggest I should be just "like you" yet your user name is jackpot is"mine" if you were really so "selfless" your user name would be jackpot is (yours)

I'm not typically so rash with people yet you have no right to talk down to me, I dont like how you start out your reply saying ...I see your a "New Member" as if you are trying to make me seem beneath you because your a veteran or something or suggesting "I should try being like you" again making me seem like someone beneath you or saying things like "I should try it sometime" as if you're better than me for giving again talking down to me.

You do not make yourself look better by making another seem beneath you. And I dont appreciate you belittling me on lotterypost!

Im looking for real answers not answers that try to make me look bad.

Ive re-written your reply below to show you how you should have written it, in otherwords Ive taken out your insults!

I don't have a problem with sharing information or systems. Of course I decide how much of it I want to share. Some people share because they want to 'test drive' it with real people and see what their results are. Besides, it really feels good to share and know that becuase of you somebody won.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2012, 5:12 am - IP Logged

1) That's just because those systems don't work.

2) Predicting 6/6 with like half of the numbers is not worth mentioning.
            If you could predict 6/6 with a third of all numbers once every month at least,
            that would mean 12 jackpots in a year.

Local 6/45 with 1 complementary.
            45/3=15 numbers. 4 weeks * 2 plays = 8 games. 15 numbers full system 5005 euros * 8 = 40040 euros.
            You would play €40,040 to win 0.5 to 5 millions, depending of the payouts.

If you need six months to win your jackpot, you would have spent around 240,240 for your first
            jackpot, 500,000 to a few millions. As smaller lottery is cheaper.

A 14 number full system? 3003 EUR/USD.

United States
              Member #123632
              February 25, 2012
              156 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2012, 5:39 am - IP Logged

1) That's just because those systems don't work.

2) Predicting 6/6 with like half of the numbers is not worth mentioning.
              If you could predict 6/6 with a third of all numbers once every month at least,
              that would mean 12 jackpots in a year.

Local 6/45 with 1 complementary.
              45/3=15 numbers. 4 weeks * 2 plays = 8 games. 15 numbers full system 5005 euros * 8 = 40040 euros.
              You would play €40,040 to win 0.5 to 5 millions, depending of the payouts.

If you need six months to win your jackpot, you would have spent around 240,240 for your first
              jackpot, 500,000 to a few millions. As smaller lottery is cheaper.

A 14 number full system? 3003 EUR/USD.

SergeM I like your answer and the thought you put into it for me. Thanks

I dont know if its worth mentioning but when I got the 6 numbers correct in lotto 4 times in 15 months with my self created lotto system the most I played was $50 or less each time, maybe it was a fluck or something, but the first time I attained all 6 winning numbers the cost to play was $5, the 2nd time $50, the 3rd time $21 and the 4th time $21

Just thought I would mention that.

Your calculations seem correct yet my system gave me the 6 winning number during 2004 and 2005 for a low cost and I wheeled them. Yet at that time my lottery only had 2 drawings a week yet when they added the 3rd day a week to play lotto it messed up my system and I havent been able to do it again because I need the time to manually figure it out, so the extra day took away the time between each drawing to figure out the winning numbers. If  had a software to do all the calculations it woud save me time and I could probably do it again and again. I am working on my system daily though to tweek it where it can give me the 6 winning numbers again.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3300 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2012, 6:42 am - IP Logged

because the godess of luck is a bitch. and she hates you. she will let your system win when you are out of time and are trying and she will curse you when you buy tickets.

thats how she rolls.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2012, 6:46 am - IP Logged

I would give it away to help the "little people" have hope.

It's only money, what's the big deal? Jester Laugh

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                    adelaide sa
                    Australia
                    Member #37136
                    April 11, 2006
                    3300 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:17 am - IP Logged

ell there is a predictions page on here. you dont have to give your system away but it does  display to everyone your successes, and prize money, all play prize money.

you still need to pay  and play own numbers , as no one here plays them for you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Sounds like your winning system is like everyone else's winning system, it only works when you can't buy the tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                        ohio
                        United States
                        Member #125198
                        March 26, 2012
                        1894 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2012, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Scientstman ,

If you notice their is not many complete Systems being given away for Jackpot games . Pick 3 and Pick 4 games systems their is many . Would , I give mine away " No ! "" .

Why must you be selfish , oh i forgot you dont want anyone being a winner like you huh smh you act like sharing for pick 3 or 4 is taking away from you

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                          Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2012, 8:06 am - IP Logged

I refuse to have an intellegent conversation with an un-armed man! Yet I dont appreciate you speaking down to me as if I am beneath you. Dont insult me again!

Your length of time on lottery post does not mean you know more than me. Nor are you better than me because of some fuzzy good feeling you get for giving. Thats BS and you should know it! I think you feel everyone else should try to be just like you! Get real!

People dont give because they are good they give because they are selfish, for instance the reason why you gave why you give, you give to get that fuzzy good feeling because it FEELS SO GOOD to give! Thats why you say you give.

Thats pure selfishness! My question to you now would be.. would you give if it didnt feel good? Would you give if they cut off a finger each time you give. Would you give if each time you gave you got a kick in the teeth, would you give if they poked out your eye with a stick each time you gave? Probably NOT!

Its ironic that you speak so well about giving and suggest I should be just "like you" yet your user name is jackpot is"mine" if you were really so "selfless" your user name would be jackpot is (yours)

I'm not typically so rash with people yet you have no right to talk down to me, I dont like how you start out your reply saying ...I see your a "New Member" as if you are trying to make me seem beneath you because your a veteran or something or suggesting "I should try being like you" again making me seem like someone beneath you or saying things like "I should try it sometime" as if you're better than me for giving again talking down to me.

You do not make yourself look better by making another seem beneath you. And I dont appreciate you belittling me on lotterypost!

Im looking for real answers not answers that try to make me look bad.

Ive re-written your reply below to show you how you should have written it, in otherwords Ive taken out your insults!

I don't have a problem with sharing information or systems. Of course I decide how much of it I want to share. Some people share because they want to 'test drive' it with real people and see what their results are. Besides, it really feels good to share and know that becuase of you somebody won.

Again, 'New Member'.  That says it all.

Play to win!

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                            ohio
                            United States
                            Member #125198
                            March 26, 2012
                            1894 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2012, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Again, 'New Member'.  That says it all.

^^^^^ What?

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                              East of Columbus, OH
                              United States
                              Member #120843
                              December 28, 2011
                              451 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2012, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Why would you not want to share? Everyone sees things differently.  Someone else's perspective on analyzing the numbers might be able to help your system be more consistent and profitable.  I would gladly assist any one on here and not expect anything in return.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

Page 1 of 13