Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 13 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

In my humble opinion, the next winner of a major jackpot using 'self picks' based on a system  will be  a small group of folks who realize that 'collaboration' is the best approach. And, by dividing the work and sharing ideas, they are making plays that may be paying off.

They are doing the smart thing and keeping their work private.

Again, IMHO, we seem to have a lot of 'cowboys' here who are content to 'do their own thing,' and really don't have much to show
for their efforts, at least, none that I can find.

Face it, we all have a system we believe will eventually pay off, even it's in 2035 or later.
Unfortunately, most of the systems are too expensive to use regularly.

Folks who read the posts in the Jackpot forum regarding a particular system made available by a LP member will get some
idea how collaboration could work.

That pool hasn't won anything of significance, but they are all in same boat, sharing ideas, and trying to find a way of winning
without having to mortgage their homes.

I'm not 'waving their flag', so to speak. It's a 'to each his own' situation and they must believe it's going to pay off.

My personal belief is that while filters are needed, having too many can be a detriment.

Maybe one of these days folks with the programming skills will start a discussion that could produce the needed collaboration, and
a basic system that would work, at a reasonable cost.

I've been trying for years to get people interested in a 'joint' approach, with not much success.
I've  even presented a basic system. It surely could use some programming skills to make it better.
But, I can't get any response, not even a 'it won't work' comment.

I've even developed a plan where 6 players would collaborate, each doing a particular set of tasks.
They would play 30 sets for each MegaMillion drawing. Cost per player would be $5 per drawing.
There would be a controller, but each player would purchase their own tickets, eliminating the need
for advance payments.

But, I'm not optimistic. Self interest seems to take priority around here.

Good luck!

Bobby623

$5. Bobby. Really?? And for this you need a controller?? I don't understand and Im confused.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316

The plan requires that each collaborator, participant, be responsible for a single set of data.

I could worry about the single digits, you could worry about the teens, etc.

The Controller would receive the individual recommendations, 3 numbers from each player, use the 18 total numbers to  generate 30 combinations and then give each participant 5 combinations to buy. Verification of purchase would be required.

Thus, six players  times $5 equals 30 combinations.

Of course, a basic workout would be required to standardize the number selection schemes.

It wouldn't be birthdates, or other significant numbers.

And your question now would be - How are the numbers chosen??

This is where collaboration comes into play.

I have a system that Im willing to break into six pieces, but not until I have some reasonable assurance that
    everyone is working for the benefit of the group, not for themselves.

I'm not sure how this could be accomplished.

Bobby

United States
      Member #123632
      February 25, 2012
      156 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2012, 2:02 am - IP Logged

this cant be the real system you would never give that away

This is scientistman who started the post. I have not revealed my system yet. Only advice.

My system that I was able to attain all 6 winning numbers you wouldnt believe it even if I did reveal it because many people are too sceptical to believe it or too intellegent for their own good. Many people do not believe in systems unless they have some proof behind them that make sense to them intelectually. Some people on lotterypost and other boards live to get their ego stroked by their lofty way of speaking wanting others to respect them for their intelegent even though they have never once gotten 6 winning numbers correct like I have.

So I've given only advice at this moment for those who always pick the wrong numbers and sharing how they could increase their odds. 

The other day I went to a yard sale where there was a man in a wheel chair who was holding up a sign in his wheelchair that read "yard sale" I predicted to another that he was not really crippled and only using the wheel chair as a ploy to get people into the yard sale and playing upon their sympathy. I was right. He walked up to the yard sale later and could walk. There was a jar there also at the yardsale on the table and a sign tha read "guess how many marbles in the jar" and you could win an item at the yard sale if you guessed the exact amount of marbles in the jar. I picked up the jar and looked at it I predicted 429.

I was 100% correct, there were exactly 429.

Yet my system is not one of prediction like predicting marbles in a jar even though I can predict things like the exact amount of marbles in a jar. That is more of a gift of some sort I have.

My system is not one that anyone would believe if if I did reveal it. All I would get were nay sayers even if I did reveal it. But my self devised system it is the way I attain all 6 winning numbers.

Japan
        Member #131605
        August 14, 2012
        372 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Madscientist man, I've read through this and I will say I do believe you had a thing going there when you had all 6 numbers a few times.

I'm intrigued with your system or prediction. Also when you mentioned about sometime finding the numbers online. Honestly I can believe that..but there are millions of sights...which ones is this? Major news sites? Lotto sites? 

Well I'll be glad to hear from you.

I'm very interested in something anything....even sharing. I just hope no one wins any PB jackpot for awhile. Haha I know shouldn't say that but I think if anyone had a system that was even 80% right all the time every draw.....we would surely wait as long as we can before playing the numbers. As in that last 337million powerball JP. Imagine be able to pick numbers that were gonna be (most likely) picked but we don't play them hoping no one wins and it shootys to maybe 400million...but ...ehhhh some one got lucky an won. =)

Well this is what I would do atleast. I'd never play it until it got over a certain amount and then probably wait another draw or two lol  I would never just put my picks down and take home a 50 million jackpot I'd keep letting others have a chance.  Thats my ranting...thinking for tonight. lol

United States
          Member #123632
          February 25, 2012
          156 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2012, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Madscientist man, I've read through this and I will say I do believe you had a thing going there when you had all 6 numbers a few times.

I'm intrigued with your system or prediction. Also when you mentioned about sometime finding the numbers online. Honestly I can believe that..but there are millions of sights...which ones is this? Major news sites? Lotto sites? 

Well I'll be glad to hear from you.

I'm very interested in something anything....even sharing. I just hope no one wins any PB jackpot for awhile. Haha I know shouldn't say that but I think if anyone had a system that was even 80% right all the time every draw.....we would surely wait as long as we can before playing the numbers. As in that last 337million powerball JP. Imagine be able to pick numbers that were gonna be (most likely) picked but we don't play them hoping no one wins and it shootys to maybe 400million...but ...ehhhh some one got lucky an won. =)

Well this is what I would do atleast. I'd never play it until it got over a certain amount and then probably wait another draw or two lol  I would never just put my picks down and take home a 50 million jackpot I'd keep letting others have a chance.  Thats my ranting...thinking for tonight. lol

Anfang your post is the kind I humbly like to see, if there were more who had your spirit I'd almost be tempted to share.

You are open to the ridiculous in life, the sillyness of life, the random craziness of how life is....that type of spirit is exactly what helps people win the lottery.

Each day has its instructions for you personally. All you have to do is listen. The answer is most times right in front of you. We just dont want to accept it.

Page 13 of 13