Welcome Guest
You last visited September 25, 2017, 3:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 2 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
NASHVILLE, TENN
United States
Member #33372
February 20, 2006
1044 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Systems are not being given away.  What you read here are ideas, not systems.

People share ideas.  Should someone discover the Yellow Brick Road, you can bet your bippy their systems would be sealed tighter than Obama's college records.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

People share ideas.  Should someone discover the Yellow Brick Road, you can bet your bippy their systems would be sealed tighter than Obama's college records.

Maybe even tighter than his birth records.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      20130 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I think some people have wrongly gotten the impression that some LP members are elite lottery players who win consistently.   I think if any of them ever won a jackpot with their system they couldn't  resist bragging about it any more than those who now brag about their systems that have never won anything.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3329 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

well he may get some buyers if his system starts performing regular on the predictions pages. how about it,  top of the chart in 6 months should be a cinch.

" Still swinging, still missing "
        2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596: JAN= -

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318: JAN= -39

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          8344 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Because lottery "systems" aren't written in stone.

Because everyone can interpret a system differently.

Because this isn't a science where 1 +1 always ends up as 2.

Because no system will EVER work 100% of the time for EVERY one. 

Because people like to get together and discuss what they're passionate about.

Because even if you think you came up with the "sure-fire winning system" you can rest assured someone else has probably thought of it before. 

Because sharing is something humans like to do. 

And just because one person gives away a "miracle system" that they won with doesn't mean that YOU'LL ever win with it. 

Systems are a place to start.

Systems are for helping people "better their odds".

Systems are for those of us who don't want to sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for LUCK to hand us a winning ticket. Rant 

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            British Columbia
            Canada
            Member #116101
            September 4, 2011
            4033 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I WILL BUY A LOTTERY TICKET SOMEDAY.

"You have to be in it to win it!"

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs, you hit the nail on the head.

I have a hard time believing his system hit that many JPs, and to make it even more unbelievable, he conveniently missed out on all of them by a freak in timing. Those two multiple events merged would be in the odds of trillions  ha ha

Even the best systems in the world are lucky to produce one or two JPs in a lifetime, much less four in 15 months.

Big claims like that need to be backed up in the predictions forum. Every few months LP seems to get a rogue poster that shows up making outrageous claims without backing them up. And a list of reasons why they can't tell us how or why it works. Green laugh

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
                COLUMBUS,GA.
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                6127 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I have a hard time believing his system hit that many JPs, and to make it even more unbelievable, he conveniently missed out on all of them by a freak in timing. Those two multiple events merged would be in the odds of trillions  ha ha

Even the best systems in the world are lucky to produce one or two JPs in a lifetime, much less four in 15 months.

Big claims like that need to be backed up in the predictions forum. Every few months LP seems to get a rogue poster that shows up making outrageous claims without backing them up. And a list of reasons why they can't tell us how or why it works. Green laugh

But, he did tell you!!

"I dont know if its worth mentioning but when I got the 6 numbers correct in lotto 4 times in 15 months with my self created lotto system the most I played was $50 or less each time, maybe it was a fluck or something, but the first time I attained all 6 winning numbers the cost to play was $5, the 2nd time $50, the 3rd time $21 and the 4th time $21

Just thought I would mention that."

Now, all we need to do, is find out what a fluck is/does.

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2462 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

And onlymoney, you hit the nail on the head

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                    Delco PA
                    United States
                    Member #80104
                    September 16, 2009
                    194 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your winning system is like everyone else's winning system, it only works when you can't buy the tickets.

Well said RJOH.  I think I have the same problem too, I matched the jackpot number every month but I'm always a penny short. I have the worst of luck.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7575 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your winning system is like everyone else's winning system, it only works when you can't buy the tickets.

Maybe someone will share their system of filling out playslips and actually buying the tickets a couple hours before the drawing to avoid being shut out.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        13141 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Does Coke give away their secret forumla ?   No .... It's the same with someones own Lottery System/Formula or Method .

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Now thats tight.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            20130 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Maybe someone will share their system of filling out playslips and actually buying the tickets a couple hours before the drawing to avoid being shut out.

If a player believes he's going to win, he'll buy his tickets in time.  Believing you're going to win can't be shared.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              4063 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I WILL BUY A LOTTERY TICKET SOMEDAY.

I thought you were filling in for thrifty, has not posted for a while, but just chimed in on another thread.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Page 2 of 13