Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 5 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged
    savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

good ot see you back scientist,  make your way to the prediction page, we all  eagerly await your success.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Lets hope she has a day job.....

United States
        Member #91941
        May 28, 2010
        113 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

because i'm a nice guy just sharing the weath and you know as well as me they have password removers in excel so i can take a peak at your programing and fix the problems given it away enjoy

new download link

https://www.box.com/s/dayfrrsau98isjbli0gh

United States
          Member #123632
          February 25, 2012
          156 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

First of all cajun, lets just say we all love your system, especially Helka.  Now if Helkas husband had been smart enough to play all your lines instead of just 5 out the 6, then she wouldn't have had to divorce him.

But its not the system you are giving away.  There is no system.  Only a way to interpret randomness.  Its the ability to automate the system so you dont lose your mind trying to figure out the next draw is why we share..  I think giving away systems is more about finding somebody who can visualize the numbers in a similar way that you can.  I have found great players, and I will continue to help them.  If you cant share your passion with other great players then whats the point?

Cajun is a great player, but it seems you are very cautious to explain your sets, I mean I would have played those jackpots sets if you said, "guys tonite is a good chance"   I mean a sane person cant keep up with all the sets posted by everymember on LP.

If Helka had said, please somebody play my sets as I am unable, I may have done so.  But she says nothing about her system...which is your system CW4 and you say nothing as well!!, and hence a JACKPOT WAS WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharing systems is about beating the system.  We all play lotto.  Why? To beat the system.

Of course there is the quandary about sharing and then getting a smaller jackpot.  But who cares!! If its a real system, then jackpots are a dime a dozen.

Now the secret of Coca Cola is not mind bending.  Its on the can.  It called sugar (HFCS for sticklers) and carbonated water, with some preservative.

Coke is like OnlyMoney

Pepsi is like LakerBen

They are just battling over something that everybody knows but not everybody can control.

And CarliG is the key(forgive me for getting you involved).  Because she represents the automated excel spreadsheets that save time and that make the game easier.  Like VBA

Its not about Coke giving away their secret formula.  Its about coke maintaining control of productions.

A good system is nothing without a good producer.  The producer is the programmer in lotto.

Cajun you are also key.  A programmer.  You are like coke.  You are trying to make sure the water is filtered.  the sugar is mold free.  the preservative are not cancerous.  The aluminum is in stock.  the workers or not striking.  All at the same time trying to make sure pepsi (lakerben) is not trying to steal your system and make it his own. (no offense LB just an example)

When all is said and done all I can do is offer this dollar to ScientistMan. Hoping that the next time he is up against a deadline to get his numbers in on time, that he doesn't have a bout of diarreah.Green laugh

Green laugh

This is frinkin HILARIOUS!!!!! so frinkin funny!!!

United States
            Member #123632
            February 25, 2012
            156 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

With respect to your claims, I'd like to give my thoughts here. Now, you say that you accomplished this feat (4) times within a (15) month period. For discussion's sake, let's say that you hit once every four months okay. Technically, you hit (3) times during the 2004-2005 time frame...again, once every (4) months. Then you hit within (3) months during the first quarter of 2006, assumming you began in 2004.

With these assummingly correct averages, why did they seem to stop? I mean, I saw where you mentioned that conducting an additional draw threw a wrench into your system. How? As far as I can see, the system should be doing the same thing ,STILL, because that additional draw is still doing the same thing with the same numbers. It should actually, in my honest opinion, be an extra opportunity for you to hit with a reasonably consistent system. What's happened from 2006-the present? Are you still matching (6) of (6) every (4) months but still missing the opportunity to implement as well? How?

Trust me, if you could actually prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that your system hits (6) of (6) within (4) months for the kind of money you're talkin', you wouldn't even need the opportunity to play. Why? Because you could PUT YOUR PRICE on your winning knowledge/system and people from all across the globe would be sending you money and you'd be filthy, nasty rich. The lottery sanctions would want to straight up buy you out, with a clause attached, so that you wouldn't disrupt their money-making business by showing others how to do it as well.

Am I even remotely close to making any sense here? Please let me know.

L.L.

YOU are more on target than anyone, this is the type of responce I am looking for. You gave me the benefit of the doubt and considered the possibility that I had in fact attaned the 6 winning numbers 4 times in 15 months. You gave it some thought and that is AWESOME

I love your responce.

So here is why the 3rd day threw a wrench into the system and caused it to shut down.

To attain the 6 winning numbers I had to work all the math and calculation out manually, so imagine a mad Scientist or an Einstein of sorts and 3 giant chalkboards locked in a room coming up with calculations and math equations, now unfortunatly to get to the answer he has to fill up all 3 giant chalkboards and do many calculations but to his amazment it works and he attains all 6 winning numbers. Yet He needs every spare minute to attain them, he cannot waste one precious moment, not a second! He has from Saturday night at approximately the time the drawing is revealed to the next drawing on Wendesday night at approximately 7:30PM then to come up with the next winning numbers and then take his answers and get them into the retailers machine to get his tickets, unfortunately he needs every single second to do it, but as mad as it is or seems he does attains all 6 numbers. Although once on a hunch I was able to attain all 6 before noon yet that was rare.

Anyhow adding the 3rd day messed it all up, there just wasnt enough time to do the equations.

The reason is that to get the next winning numbers you need the current winning numbers, and if the current winning number changes before you are done with your calculations then all your calculations are a waste of time. Because now you have to start over using the new lotto numbers.. What am I really saying? Confusedargggggg...it takes a LONG TIME! No Pity!With a software developed that could do most of the calculation for me I could attain the 6 winning numbers again and again. Because if I could do it manually then it should work the same in the confines of a software.

It's sorta like one day the calculator was invented and presto math never was more easier or more quick to attain the answers.

I dont know how to make a software program so its all manual.

United States
              Member #123632
              February 25, 2012
              156 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

i wrote a short story about a guy with a system., when ever he played it it lost.  but when it didnt it won big. he explains it to one of the jocks at work,. and the guy ends up   quitting job , laughing at  geegky guy , and driving off with  secretary and a flash sports car after betting a weeks pay on it.

designer   goes home alone....

Thats the idea savagegoose!!!! YES

We have people in this world who are like VULTURES, waiting to SWOOP down and STEAL others Ideas, Methods, Formulas,  and once its posted its no longer a secret and is now in the worlds DOMAIN!

United States
                Member #123632
                February 25, 2012
                156 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

i wrote a short story about a guy with a system., when ever he played it it lost.  but when it didnt it won big. he explains it to one of the jocks at work,. and the guy ends up   quitting job , laughing at  geegky guy , and driving off with  secretary and a flash sports car after betting a weeks pay on it.

designer   goes home alone....

Where is this story at? I would love to read your story?

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Coke has a recipe. But is it the best recipe? Who says someone couldn't come along and make it even better? There's no such thing as a proven recipe, is there? It goes by taste. Just sayin' 

United States
                    Member #123632
                    February 25, 2012
                    156 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Coke has a recipe. But is it the best recipe? Who says someone couldn't come along and make it even better? There's no such thing as a proven recipe, is there? It goes by taste. Just sayin' 

I dont share because people steal and I havent got my formula protected. Imagine a songwriter just giving a way a song for nothing! I understand that people do give things away and sure I have heard it is better to give than to recieve yet the point is.. why give away something that you have worked so hard on. A workman is worthy of his hire. If you are just giving a way a small idea of the method to try to get some help to attain the numbers then I suppose that is okay. Yet my system did produce the 6 winning numbers 4 times in 15 months and there should be no way any reasonable person should think they should have it for free, I came up with it and deserve to have money for it.

In no way should I be expected to give it away because you seem the generous one who gives away yours. I am not giving it away, does LottoPro give away their software for free.

The problem with me showing anyone my system is I dont have it protected like a songwriter who protects his songs with the libray of congress. If someone wanted to help me put it into a software then we would sign contracts and sell it to everyone who would like to buy it for x amount dollars? Yet it isnt in a software package so how would I show it to you anyhow?

To show anyone you risk the chance that they would steal it from you, and this is why I ask...

"Why would anyone give away their system?"

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3048 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

The best recipe? Yes, I'd say so!

Coke has been around for over 100 years!

Remember the New Coke? I do...EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Coke couldn't even out do Coke!!

No one liked the "new and improved" Coke.

Coca Cola couldn't even improve on its own repice!! lol

Someone else come along and make it better? really? LOL!!!

Once again Coke is proven and this mysterious lottery system that's being staunchly protected is unproven!

Just sayin...

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                        N.C.
                        United States
                        Member #59229
                        March 9, 2008
                        327 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2012, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Sounds like your winning system is like everyone else's winning system, it only works when you can't buy the tickets.

LOLROFL

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                          adelaide sa
                          Australia
                          Member #37136
                          April 11, 2006
                          3300 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2012, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Where is this story at? I would love to read your story?

it was written a long time ago, before i had internet, i think i may have had a dail up modem and use bulliten boards in those days. i didnt keep it, and it wasnt very well written, also like someone mentioned , i was goiing for the twilight zxone effect. i never did master story writting, but am told its just cuz you need to practice lots.

internet has destroyed any long term attention span i had.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19816 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2012, 10:30 am - IP Logged

it was written a long time ago, before i had internet, i think i may have had a dail up modem and use bulliten boards in those days. i didnt keep it, and it wasnt very well written, also like someone mentioned , i was goiing for the twilight zxone effect. i never did master story writting, but am told its just cuz you need to practice lots.

internet has destroyed any long term attention span i had.

Maybe you can reconstruct it from memory.  You're had time to learn to write stories better too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I dont share because people steal and I havent got my formula protected. Imagine a songwriter just giving a way a song for nothing! I understand that people do give things away and sure I have heard it is better to give than to recieve yet the point is.. why give away something that you have worked so hard on. A workman is worthy of his hire. If you are just giving a way a small idea of the method to try to get some help to attain the numbers then I suppose that is okay. Yet my system did produce the 6 winning numbers 4 times in 15 months and there should be no way any reasonable person should think they should have it for free, I came up with it and deserve to have money for it.

In no way should I be expected to give it away because you seem the generous one who gives away yours. I am not giving it away, does LottoPro give away their software for free.

The problem with me showing anyone my system is I dont have it protected like a songwriter who protects his songs with the libray of congress. If someone wanted to help me put it into a software then we would sign contracts and sell it to everyone who would like to buy it for x amount dollars? Yet it isnt in a software package so how would I show it to you anyhow?

To show anyone you risk the chance that they would steal it from you, and this is why I ask...

"Why would anyone give away their system?"

Big difference between LottoPro software and your "recipe for disaster"

Page 5 of 13