Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 12 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Ivy league school, mathematical geniuses, programmers, analysts or system pro's 

It Does not mean that they are smart because it also takes imagination of the impossible to MAKE it possible.

The majority of business and inventions are made by collage dropouts...

Some dropped out of high school Just look a the Forbes list of the richest in America...,

I believe that the lottery can be figured out .... I just have not done it yet....Wink

A valid point Mr-Smith. Indeed Bill Gates was a college dropout. Wonder how he would fare in number prediction?

I hope you can find the key, to unlock the lottery mysteries that have baffled us for so long. Best of luck!  Lep

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

If I offended any of you, I sincerely apologize.  However, I will still stand by my opinion.

Here is another way to look at it  LottoPerro,

A blog was created here at LP a while back called "One in 1000" where 175,000 MM lines were played on every single draw to simulate "One in 1000" odds........ 

The odd part about the short lived blog is that it never even hit second prize (5 of 5) not even once.

My predictions (using 98.280 lines) produced four 5 of 5 hits in 18 draws and one of them was a 5+1.

Now, if you want to stand by your opinion thats fine. But if you are going to insist that I did not find a way to produce number combinations with BETTER ODDS, it is pretty much the same as saying that Im the most lucky person on all of LP maybe even more lucky than all the LP members all put together........

I really just dont think so, what do you think??

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

A valid point Mr-Smith. Indeed Bill Gates was a college dropout. Wonder how he would fare in number prediction?

I hope you can find the key, to unlock the lottery mysteries that have baffled us for so long. Best of luck!  Lep

You had your chance to drop out a long time ago  mcginnin56, sorry you missed the boat,.,.,. ;lol.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

You had your chance to drop out a long time ago  mcginnin56, sorry you missed the boat,.,.,. ;lol.

Sadly, I only missed the boat by five minutes.   Sad   

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

No worry, a new boat sails most every day.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

That was a one time only boat arrival. I will need a time machine to catch that one again.

I can live with that however, bittersweet memories are better than no memories at all.  Unhappy

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2012, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

So instead of leaving on the ship, your waiting for your ship to come in???  What?

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

So instead of leaving on the ship, your waiting for your ship to come in???  What?

Nice pun on words Ronnie316, but this ship will never come in again. It is better this way, as I become seasick very easily.

My dropout dreams are dashed, it is a high cost to pay, but pay it I shall. My credit rating is very important to me.  Yes Nod

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

It is a dubious badge of honor, but anything remotely related to the word doobie sounded good to me.

United States
                    Member #123632
                    February 25, 2012
                    156 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:31 am - IP Logged

The way to increase your odds and possibly win the lottery is that you have to pick your numbers like you always do, the ones you think have the most probability of showing then throw those numbers away and pick all the numbers you didnt pick. And play those instead. You will increase your odds by 50%

Heres why? If you ever noticed the numbers that show are always numbers that you didnt play or numbers that you thought about playing but didnt, or numbers you had a hunch about but shook it off as too silly and choose other numbers. Then when the winning numbers are revealed you always say darn I thought about playing that number and that number too, and kick yourself in the head for not listening to your hunch. And so you always seem to go with the wrong numbers. And someone else did play those numbers and won with them. When you really think about it, you have always played the wrong numbers for the most part havent you? If you had played the right numbers you would have won by now.

The problem that most lottery players have is that they pick the wrong numbers and lose. So instead of trying to pick the right numbers you should just continue to pick the numbers the way you always do but when it comes time to filling out the playslip choose the numbers you didnt play instead. If you just keep track of how many times you have picked the wrong numbers and lost, then that alone should tell you that your system is producing no wins, yet you always seem to play the same way like a fly tapping against the window repeatedly over and over trying to get out, you play the wrong numbers and lose over and over thinking you know the way to win. If you were playing the opposite numbers of the ones you play you may have won by now. I know your thinking yes but sometimes I get 3 numbers right out of the 6 in lotto, sure you have but what is the opposite of those 3 right numbers? well the numbers you didnt play, so if you had played the opposite you probably would have gotten the other 3 correct instead of the ones you did get right. But that doesnt happen often and you know it! Dont lie to yourself you aint doing that well. Anyhow so it would have worked out the same, yet most times if you play the oppisite numbers of the ones your playing you will fair better and possibly win the jackpot!

So how you would increase your odds is by going about choosing the numbers the same way you usually do, yet when it comes to filling out the play slip, instead of putting down the numbers that you have come up with, (you know the ones you have determined have more of a probable chance or because its late, well trust me those numbers are typically wrong)Those are the numbers everyone determines are going to show, yet the ones that show will be numbers that one lucky winner picked. So why cant that be you? It can be.

If the numbers your playing were right you would have won by now right? But you havent, so that tells me your logic is choosing the wrong numbers. so play the opposite numbers instead and discard those numbers that you have chosen and pick from the pool of numbers you dont feel are going to show and play those instead.

In otherwords you play the opposite numbers you arent playing and you will find you will increase your odds by 50%

The trick is though most people cant do this because they start chosing numbers in a different way now that they know this knowedge.So the trick is you have to choose the numbers the exact same way that you always do and not change it up at all. Then throw those numbers away and play the opposite numbers you didnt play. And you will increase your odds by 50%.Got it!

And its ok if you dont believe me because your also wrong about that! Just like your usually wrong about the winning numbers. And this is the major reason you are not winning.

I'm Done!

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

The way to increase your odds and possibly win the lottery is that you have to pick your numbers like you always do, the ones you think have the most probability of showing then throw those numbers away and pick all the numbers you didnt pick. And play those instead. You will increase your odds by 50%

Heres why? If you ever noticed the numbers that show are always numbers that you didnt play or numbers that you thought about playing but didnt, or numbers you had a hunch about but shook it off as too silly and choose other numbers. Then when the winning numbers are revealed you always say darn I thought about playing that number and that number too, and kick yourself in the head for not listening to your hunch. And so you always seem to go with the wrong numbers. And someone else did play those numbers and won with them. When you really think about it, you have always played the wrong numbers for the most part havent you? If you had played the right numbers you would have won by now.

The problem that most lottery players have is that they pick the wrong numbers and lose. So instead of trying to pick the right numbers you should just continue to pick the numbers the way you always do but when it comes time to filling out the playslip choose the numbers you didnt play instead. If you just keep track of how many times you have picked the wrong numbers and lost, then that alone should tell you that your system is producing no wins, yet you always seem to play the same way like a fly tapping against the window repeatedly over and over trying to get out, you play the wrong numbers and lose over and over thinking you know the way to win. If you were playing the opposite numbers of the ones you play you may have won by now. I know your thinking yes but sometimes I get 3 numbers right out of the 6 in lotto, sure you have but what is the opposite of those 3 right numbers? well the numbers you didnt play, so if you had played the opposite you probably would have gotten the other 3 correct instead of the ones you did get right. But that doesnt happen often and you know it! Dont lie to yourself you aint doing that well. Anyhow so it would have worked out the same, yet most times if you play the oppisite numbers of the ones your playing you will fair better and possibly win the jackpot!

So how you would increase your odds is by going about choosing the numbers the same way you usually do, yet when it comes to filling out the play slip, instead of putting down the numbers that you have come up with, (you know the ones you have determined have more of a probable chance or because its late, well trust me those numbers are typically wrong)Those are the numbers everyone determines are going to show, yet the ones that show will be numbers that one lucky winner picked. So why cant that be you? It can be.

If the numbers your playing were right you would have won by now right? But you havent, so that tells me your logic is choosing the wrong numbers. so play the opposite numbers instead and discard those numbers that you have chosen and pick from the pool of numbers you dont feel are going to show and play those instead.

In otherwords you play the opposite numbers you arent playing and you will find you will increase your odds by 50%

The trick is though most people cant do this because they start chosing numbers in a different way now that they know this knowedge.So the trick is you have to choose the numbers the exact same way that you always do and not change it up at all. Then throw those numbers away and play the opposite numbers you didnt play. And you will increase your odds by 50%.Got it!

And its ok if you dont believe me because your also wrong about that! Just like your usually wrong about the winning numbers. And this is the major reason you are not winning.

I'm Done!

Got it!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

this cant be the real system you would never give that away

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

this cant be the real system you would never give that away

Perhaps after having success with this super system, he would expect members to voluntarily make a donation, to this non-profit gift to us all. Blue Angel

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                            San Angelo, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1097
                            January 31, 2003
                            1394 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2012, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

In my humble opinion, the next winner of a major jackpot using 'self picks' based on a system  will be  a small group of folks who realize that 'collaboration' is the best approach. And, by dividing the work and sharing ideas, they are making plays that may be paying off.

They are doing the smart thing and keeping their work private.

Again, IMHO, we seem to have a lot of 'cowboys' here who are content to 'do their own thing,' and really don't have much to show
                            for their efforts, at least, none that I can find.

Face it, we all have a system we believe will eventually pay off, even it's in 2035 or later.
                            Unfortunately, most of the systems are too expensive to use regularly.

Folks who read the posts in the Jackpot forum regarding a particular system made available by a LP member will get some
                            idea how collaboration could work.

That pool hasn't won anything of significance, but they are all in same boat, sharing ideas, and trying to find a way of winning
                            without having to mortgage their homes.

I'm not 'waving their flag', so to speak. It's a 'to each his own' situation and they must believe it's going to pay off.

My personal belief is that while filters are needed, having too many can be a detriment.

Maybe one of these days folks with the programming skills will start a discussion that could produce the needed collaboration, and
                            a basic system that would work, at a reasonable cost.

I've been trying for years to get people interested in a 'joint' approach, with not much success.
                            I've  even presented a basic system. It surely could use some programming skills to make it better.
                            But, I can't get any response, not even a 'it won't work' comment.

I've even developed a plan where 6 players would collaborate, each doing a particular set of tasks.
                            They would play 30 sets for each MegaMillion drawing. Cost per player would be $5 per drawing.
                            There would be a controller, but each player would purchase their own tickets, eliminating the need
                            for advance payments.

But, I'm not optimistic. Self interest seems to take priority around here.

Good luck!

Bobby623

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

In my humble opinion, the next winner of a major jackpot using 'self picks' based on a system  will be  a small group of folks who realize that 'collaboration' is the best approach. And, by dividing the work and sharing ideas, they are making plays that may be paying off.

They are doing the smart thing and keeping their work private.

Again, IMHO, we seem to have a lot of 'cowboys' here who are content to 'do their own thing,' and really don't have much to show
                              for their efforts, at least, none that I can find.

Face it, we all have a system we believe will eventually pay off, even it's in 2035 or later.
                              Unfortunately, most of the systems are too expensive to use regularly.

Folks who read the posts in the Jackpot forum regarding a particular system made available by a LP member will get some
                              idea how collaboration could work.

That pool hasn't won anything of significance, but they are all in same boat, sharing ideas, and trying to find a way of winning
                              without having to mortgage their homes.

I'm not 'waving their flag', so to speak. It's a 'to each his own' situation and they must believe it's going to pay off.

My personal belief is that while filters are needed, having too many can be a detriment.

Maybe one of these days folks with the programming skills will start a discussion that could produce the needed collaboration, and
                              a basic system that would work, at a reasonable cost.

I've been trying for years to get people interested in a 'joint' approach, with not much success.
                              I've  even presented a basic system. It surely could use some programming skills to make it better.
                              But, I can't get any response, not even a 'it won't work' comment.

I've even developed a plan where 6 players would collaborate, each doing a particular set of tasks.
                              They would play 30 sets for each MegaMillion drawing. Cost per player would be $5 per drawing.
                              There would be a controller, but each player would purchase their own tickets, eliminating the need
                              for advance payments.

But, I'm not optimistic. Self interest seems to take priority around here.

Good luck!

Bobby623

I agree with your collaboration approach bobby623.

As you point out however, too many are more interested in self interest, or ego trips.

Perhaps one day the right group of people can get together, and pull off a major jackpot!  Group Hug   Party

Page 12 of 13