Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 9 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3300 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:00 am - IP Logged

so buy 2 qp's then wheel all other numbers but them. because qp's never win?

out here we can get refunds, so i say buy 2 quick pics, write the numbers down, then cancel the qp's?

then wheel all other numbers.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:05 am - IP Logged

out here we can get refunds, so i say buy 2 quick pics, write the numbers down, then cancel the qp's?

Idea

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Idea

i read his system

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

bayram's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg

Germany
        Member #132130
        August 27, 2012
        828 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Systems are nothing more than what a player feels is a logical way to pick their numbers. Some players call the time of day they buy their QPs a system. The legal Pick-3 game has been played somewhere for over 30 years and illegally for over hundred, yet every day somebody comes with what they believe is a unique way to pick the numbers. There may be an infinite number of ways to pick a three digit number, but the odds are still 999 to 1.

A true system would give one winning result on any pick 3, 4, 5, 6, 2 + 2, 4 + 1, or 5 + 1 game, but some of systems we see include several if not thousands of combinations. Many of the systems rely on past results even though everybody should know the next drawing is random as where all the previous drawings; the same type of numbered balls that were in the first drawing will be in the machine for the 100th drawing.

I'm not saying it's impossible for someone to create an elaborate system that takes almost 72 hours to calculate making it difficult to fill out playslips before the terminals shut off, but if I were shut out and missed a chance at a jackpot, I would speed up the process to make sure it never happened again.

if you pretend your so-called system -works prove it or use it to get richWink

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:19 am - IP Logged

You dont need to buy QPs to generate 10 random numbers.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

if you pretend your so-called system -works prove it or use it to get richWink

It has already been proven, you just werent paying attention.Thumbs Up

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

i read his system

Eliminating random numbers is a good start.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Idea

Looks like your pondering a good idea  mcginnin56??

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8790 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I gave all my ideas away for pick 3 and 4

why?

Do not feel like taking the time and hassle to market the system.

Have no desire to set up a website for paid subscribers for my predictions.

Show the system and let the players work on it to figure out what to play. No doubt serious players feel more comfortable selecting their own plays. Once they figure out wether they can pick winners or not from a system they have that knowledge for life.

WHATT

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

simply because there is NO  system

Actually, there's a systematic approach to every numbers game because we're only dealing with numbers and their relevant variances. As the number count increases, though, so does the variance and renders it harder to "control", if you will, a reasonable and affordable outcome. With PB, it can be won as well...with an associated cost and very good timing. Believe it or not.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                        charlotte.n.c
                        United States
                        Member #37585
                        April 17, 2006
                        365 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2012, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

who  care  about  your   system,      go  back  to  ur   cave  dude,   this  post  a  bout  helping   player   to   make  money,

so  take  ur  system back  to  ur  cave,No Pity!

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2012, 11:13 am - IP Logged

who  care  about  your   system,      go  back  to  ur   cave  dude,   this  post  a  bout  helping   player   to   make  money,

so  take  ur  system back  to  ur  cave,No Pity!

At least a cave is nice and dark, bet it's a great place to grow some mushrooms!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Systems are nothing more than what a player feels is a logical way to pick their numbers. Some players call the time of day they buy their QPs a system. The legal Pick-3 game has been played somewhere for over 30 years and illegally for over hundred, yet every day somebody comes with what they believe is a unique way to pick the numbers. There may be an infinite number of ways to pick a three digit number, but the odds are still 999 to 1.

A true system would give one winning result on any pick 3, 4, 5, 6, 2 + 2, 4 + 1, or 5 + 1 game, but some of systems we see include several if not thousands of combinations. Many of the systems rely on past results even though everybody should know the next drawing is random as where all the previous drawings; the same type of numbered balls that were in the first drawing will be in the machine for the 100th drawing.

I'm not saying it's impossible for someone to create an elaborate system that takes almost 72 hours to calculate making it difficult to fill out playslips before the terminals shut off, but if I were shut out and missed a chance at a jackpot, I would speed up the process to make sure it never happened again.

"I would speed up the process to make sure it never happened again." 

This is what I was getting at, 'Stack. With a system that can supposedly net (6) of (6) even remotely consistent, and within four months, I'd have my numbers ready and played 2-3 days prior to each draw. This way, I have no excuse for missing the opportunity several times over. As it stands, I have a specific time which I begin to check results for the "little" games so that I can find what I need for the next draw.

Opportunity and Preparation go hand in hand here.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                              williamson county
                              United States
                              Member #119081
                              November 14, 2011
                              2768 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

This whole thing is a scam......it's the bait and switch..........first of all he gets your attention......insults a few people.....so idiots like me read the whole

thread......then he turns the tables on you veterans.....asking you to .....give your systems.....to him........madscients is a playa period.....

Page 9 of 13