Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 10 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3300 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

his is similar to my " goose elimination method. "©

get any numbers savagegoose plays. and eliminate them from your pool and wheel the remainding set.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11116 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2012, 1:55 am - IP Logged

By sharing I have gained.  I've learned a lot from this forum and have downloaded many systems. 

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

bigguy5's avatar - peace
      charlotte.n.c
      United States
      Member #37585
      April 17, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

By sharing I have gained.  I've learned a lot from this forum and have downloaded many systems. 

Thumbs Up

they  do  have  systems  help       to  lower   ur  odds,     i  have  systems   that  help   me  to  win  some,  but  u  no  what  the  problem  is

players   think   that   supose  to  hit  everytime  they  play.  it  don,t  work  like  that,   i  been   in the  number   game  for   many  many   yrs,

before lottery  was  out,      sharing    is the  way  to  go,

Lucky5of5's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #129173
        June 11, 2012
        87 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

But yet in your post "If you knew the numbers before the drawing?" - originally started on 2-25-12, you stated:

If you knew HALF of the 6 numbers in advance.
        What type of method would you play to go about getting the other 3 to win the jackpot?
        I am very very very interested in hearing from anyone on this forum.

And because I only know 3 of the numbers I naturaly have won thousands of times with 3 numer wins and 4 number wins also and also won wiht 5 numbers but cant get the 6th one no matter how I try!
        And it is 100% accurate! Maybe It is random, maybe not, but it is accurate!
        Now if anyone can help me attain the other 3 in the 649 lottery I will share the money with you.

The lottery is not random and I know you have yor own belief that it is yet I do not share this belief with you pand never will so please do not try to convince me otherwise it will do you no good!
        I know 3 of the numbers in the 6/49 lottery before it occurs. If anyone can help me attain the other 3 with some method I will share the jackpot with you!
        What wheel should I play? What method? Show me and I will play it and try to win it!
        I am serious! Just help me and I will share it with you because I would be happy with some of the jackpot than none of the jackpot at all. Would you?
        Awesome! What should I do????
        I know 3 numbers in the lottery before the drawing occurs?
        Dont ask me how I know I will not tell you and Iam not crazy!
        Just trust me on this without question!
        I need a system to attain the other 3

You're curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system (because you wouldn't), but on Feb. 25, you asked others to do exactly that. ~~ just wonderin'

Brownwood, Tx
          United States
          Member #131150
          August 3, 2012
          63 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I gave all my ideas away for pick 3 and 4

why?

Do not feel like taking the time and hassle to market the system.

Have no desire to set up a website for paid subscribers for my predictions.

Show the system and let the players work on it to figure out what to play. No doubt serious players feel more comfortable selecting their own plays. Once they figure out wether they can pick winners or not from a system they have that knowledge for life.

Jap69 what system do you have that works?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Jap69 what system do you have that works?

If by works, you mean wins a lot then you are wasting your time, no such system has ever been given away.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jmw8138's avatar - blueline2
              NC
              United States
              Member #130633
              July 21, 2012
              477 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Coke has a recipe. But is it the best recipe? Who says someone couldn't come along and make it even better? There's no such thing as a proven recipe, is there? It goes by taste. Just sayin' 

the best recipe that i have found for coke is as follows...

take 1-16oz cup.

fill with ice.

add 4-6oz of captain morgan's spiced rum.

add a splash of coke from a can.

mix and enjoy!!

(drink responsibly and remember, dont drink and gamble...lol) Cheers

Dance

"eyes open, chin down and always watch your six."

Favorite Numbers: 122, 607, 0317, 1116.

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2012, 8:06 am - IP Logged

the best recipe that i have found for coke is as follows...

take 1-16oz cup.

fill with ice.

add 4-6oz of captain morgan's spiced rum.

add a splash of coke from a can.

mix and enjoy!!

(drink responsibly and remember, dont drink and gamble...lol) Cheers

Dance

Sounds like a great way to start the day! Goodbye Wheaties See Ya!, hello Rum and Coke.  Pumpkin

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3300 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

If by works, you mean wins a lot then you are wasting your time, no such system has ever been given away.

theres 1 system that works every time, sell the tickets for the draw.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

theres 1 system that works every time, sell the tickets for the draw.

How is that any different than not buying a ticket in the first place?  Not losing by not playing is not winning.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

How is that any different than not buying a ticket in the first place?  Not losing by not playing is not winning.

I think he is talking about being "the house"

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I think he is talking about being "the house"

I always wanted to be a house, but I had to settle for a small storage shed.  Sad

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
                          cornwall,ct
                          United States
                          Member #102636
                          December 23, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

BECAUSE THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS A LOTTERY SYSTEM!

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

BECAUSE THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS A LOTTERY SYSTEM!

The best system is a non-system.  Conehead

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2012, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Even the best non-system is systematic.

Page 10 of 13